Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House (39717 Views)

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Our Landlord Is Torturing Us / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by rovher: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
That's our plan for now. Because once my wife is pregnant cat will turn our window to crying zone. Normally, I don't attached any meaning to this things. But I don't know if there is any meaning to it.

You can send your wife to her parents house when she is close to labor. Just to know where the problem is coming from.
Exactly ... Well said ...
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by aktolly54(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
SoftP:
My friend keep shut & stop speaking ill of a generous & benevolent Man’
Persons like you make us have scarcity of good people

If house tire you, abeg commot ,

Poor Man’s mentality.
you fit go do excursion for the house, we just want test something. Just 6month pere

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by OlawaleBammie: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:

You are right. Like I said I hardly believe this stuff. But this is Africa and anything can happen. My landlord is not a poor man, he has other properties in Lagos.

JuJu no dey bro, JuJu no dey

Ur mind is only playing a trick on u..

Na only two babies Ur wife loose na, and u still get job so why panic..

Bro JuJu no dey jare, what is happening is just a figment of Ur imagination....

SEBI una no wan listen to us ni..Una go learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by MrMcJay(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Phraences:

Love this comment. The mind is very powerful. I wonder if it was a white man living in this house would the juju affect him as well?

Don't mind the guy.
He once saw obvious signs of a skin infection on his household and ran to Nairaland instead of a dermatologist. He blamed the house too.
That house has damaged him mentally, it's better he parks out.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 44smart: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Is this house diabolic or the landlord is just a generous man

Moderators please help me move this to front page

Since you are having doubt about the house, the best thing is that you should pack out. The man might know something and he may not but this one you lost 2 babies and your co-tenants lost job, I think you should try and change the environment.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Patokens: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
MR: I have so much to say about this matter, but I will summarize it.Run before you loose wahtever you have left.people should be wary of carelessly parking to just any house.may God help you take a quick action and may the effects and experience of this house not remain with you.i wish you God's best.
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by victorVIC1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
That's our plan for now. Because once my wife is pregnant cat will turn our window to crying zone. Normally, I don't attached any meaning to this things. But I don't know if there is any meaning to it.

You can send your wife to her parents house when she is close to labor. Just to know where the problem is coming from.

I once had similar experience some years back. I had only utilized half of my rent before moving out. I would advise you move out of the apartment. If not for anything, for the sake of your peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Positiveme2020: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
If your landlord is using your glory that means say Una no get Glory. Because if una get Glory your landlord for don get money like olamide or wizkid. I no sure say your landlord get money like portable as I dey look am self.. creating Imaginary enemy because your landlord doesn't disturb you for house rent.

Because the landlord is nice he now linked his misfortune to him. People sef.!

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by lereinter(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Your wife is closer to God but you are just living as if the world is a bed of Roses.

You aren't spiritual upright to know if theres any spiritual consideration to your issues

All what you stated here can be medical and economic problem

Be spiritual upright
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
This here is why it sucks to be kind to people sometimes
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by tommy589(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

No one can satisfy the world. Imagine the impression you have of your landlord because he never bothers asking for his rent when due.

I do this too,not because I don't need the money.But I place myself in the position of ' won't I survive if I don't have properties' and the other reason I don't ask is that you won't find such standard of house at such reasonable rental rate in the neighborhood,so you will prefer to pay even if you're owing than to want to pack out

Not ruling out your suspicion

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Kingomang: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
My this is common practice from all the bad landlords that are rituals , destiney killers, witches and wizard landlord.

My friend experience this same thing as you just mentioned herewith, when he packed in a house he paid for only 2 years in a house he leaves for 5 year, landlord did not bother to asked him for rent. Things where so tough for him , business was not moving, he was stranded. Somebody told him that his yard where he is leaving is diabolic, and it is the landlord that is responsible,

He advised him to use a pack of salt and pour it into the toilet and also pour in the washing sink in the kitchen , after that he will see the reaction of the landlord.

Low and behold, after the salt was pour the toilet and into the sink. After that day the landlord came and issue him quit notice, and ask him to bring him his money when he is ready.

My advice. Try to put a pack of salt into the toilet and into the sink and flush it with water, then wait if the landlord will come or not.
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Luiz122: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
I will advice you to change location rent another let's see what goes again
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 44smart: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Blendy77:
I onced lived in compound where all four of us were looking for the fruit of the womb. The only lady who had a child had the child before moving into the compound few months after giving birth. The child was 8 years old when we moved into the compound. We lived there about 5yrs before we left. On enquiry from neighbors living around the area and tenants we met there, i got to kno even the person who vacated my flat was also childless same with other flats in the compound people occupied moved out before we came in. All childless, they will move out and other couples come in and still childless. Initially i didnt take it to heart cos i knew i had some medical issues. One day i had a minor arguement with the landlady over rent increase without notice for the second time and she threatened me that if we dont pay the new rate she will put a pot with fire in front of my flat to show me who she truly is, that was i working when i rented the flat? Now am working by chance so i hav mouth to ask of notice before rent increase. Omo that was when I knew our time was up in that compound. Cos truly i was the only wife working while others were housewives. We just moved jeje to our uncompleted building n completed it while inside and a lot of thgs changed from there including our havibg a set of twins. Why am i sharing this? Av com to understand many landlands in this lagos are truly fetish so if your mind is already telling you somethg my brother runnnnn!!! Loosing 2 kids in one compound, haba!!!! U shd kno somethg is amiss

I don't doubt this, things are happening, you only know yourself, you can't tell what some people are up to.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

How? What you don't believe cannot harm you.
grin cheesy grin

Bro na lie o, forget. Pray make evil men no reason your matter.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Luiz122: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
It might be family problem self
Road2Success:

You are right. Like I said I hardly believe this stuff. But this is Africa and anything can happen. My landlord is not a poor man, he has other properties in Lagos.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by EmperorFred: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
ProphetChi:
A lot goes on in the realms of the spirit. I've seen foundations of churches laid with heavy blood rituals.

You've got to be spiritual so as not to get caught unawares. Ignorance ain't an excuse.

You can send me a mail with your name and the house location let me remote view what transpired on the land.
Wow nice cap
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Badgers14: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Brother me, read between the lines of your own statement and see the answers.

You are seeing it before your eyes.. do you need Saint Peter's to come down from his throne to tell you?

Leave that house!!
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Carlyboi(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Phraences:

Love this comment. The mind is very powerful. I wonder if it was a white man living in this house would the juju affect him as well?

Haha look at you?who told you they don’t?aren’t they humans too?it’s one universe we all live under and they do experience all these supernatural and paranormal things too.Who no go no know Abeg.I have watched episodes of haunted houses that spirits do attack and harm their victims some lose animals and pets, sometimes loved ones to this houses.Why do you think they have exorcists?lol they have people who communicate with ghosts and spirits fyi!

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 9japarrot: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
I'm interested bro.. I sent you a pm

tradingknowled1:
Op wether it's true or not, just pack from the compound so u can get peace of mind. even if it's not true , if something bad happen to you , you will always blame it on the landlord.
just leave the house for your peace of mind

meanwhile.
I can show you how to make money Trading the crypto or Forex market even if you are a complete beginner or Struggling trader.

pm me if interested
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by seanwilliam(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
I can’t fault your claims , but if you feel his generosity is responsible for your misfortunes, then it’s high time you packed out.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Road2Success: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
For those people saying why am I still in the house; The house is the cheapest in my area. To get apartment in my area now you will need 500k. More reason I am still leaving in the house. But of recent I started observing incident around me and neighbor hence my curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by gabbasin: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Moderators please help me move this to front page you better forget thinking along this line. Superstition will do you know good, find out from a qualified medical practitioner, a gynaecologist why your wife is having miscarriages. Then about co tenants losing their jobs; it's not peculiar to them, in these harsh economy, there are lots of business concerns folding up or downsizing, and it's affecting most employees not your co tenants alone. Your landlord is just a nice man and most likely he isn't relying on the rents for a living. Ask yourself, assuming you are in your own house and your wife is having miscarriages and your tenants are being relieved of their jobs, will you say your house is cursed? Or will you be happy if you are being accused of using your tenants' glory. Take your wife to a gynaecologist and find out what you can do to avoid future miscarriage, as for your house mates, they will get jobs, it may take time but the house is not cursed nor your landlord using your glories

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by pulsa(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
godofuck231:
Go to your father , not a pastor who doesn't know didly squat , your father or grand father and strip naked , beg him for help as his child , he will bath you with salt and cover you with palm kernel oil , let me know when your land lord starts going blind or sick

Holy water is kinda better.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:

One thing you need to know be say

DEVIL CAN'T GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE..
For example, if you will be a millionaire, devil can't give you more than millions, if na billionaire,he can't give you more than that

I have seen an ogboni man(igbo) he can't boast of 2million naira, but when something that has to do with money happens, money go just come him hand business go sup and once it's settled, he is back to square

Things work in an organized manner in the spiritual world, it's orderly

Blood money etc can only give you what you are meant to have, now such determines in the way you seek for it eg, you fit do am make business dey boom,for contracts etc

No be say you go do am, devil or spirit go dey carry money come your room etc, na say business go dey move,anything you put your hand go dey move well,but no matter how e move,you can never have what you were meant not to have in this world except you use another's glory or destiny...

Now to the topic

No genuine person who builds house and placed tenants there go dey at loss, he bled and sweated profusely to build that and you expect him to run a charity with it?

Something must really be the problem

The fact that you were or you all were living fine but moved In and everything changes

Even the whites knows about witchcraft or terrestrial powers but y'al say it's African mentality, even oyibo get am as a course(white magic and black)

Just seek the face of whatever you worship or believe in....

Don't mind those who will tell you that there's nothing like spiritual something

Most of them in fact all of them knows it is real, but tends to deceive the gullible ones, just like all feminists saying shits about men but yet are getting married to the same men they said they can't marry.. use your tongue to count your teeth... you and your wife can start following God and pray fervently, if you sabi any genuine man of God, let him join you guys in prayer and watch out but if you can't fight the battles, jejely pack out

Y'al wey dey deceive people that there's no God or spiritual power, A trial can do you no harm, enter a shrine or any shrine in anyone's house and do shit there,tell the herbalist or native doctor that what he serves can do you no wrong, then go straight to the wooden deity and pour sand or do something to make the native doctor angry l, if nothing happens in the next 24hrs, do a video of it

If by 24hrs nothing happened,drop your account number and you go recieve a cash reward

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by lilyheaven: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Life no easy ooo
You good! Problem
You bad! Problem
You dey in between! Problem
Man just de confusion confuse .😵
superCleanworks:
so the thing that triggers your doubt is the fact that he does not come two months before your rent expires to increase the rent or tell you he wants to use his house and you should pack out, just the way other landlords do.

because this is the ONLY valid reason for suspicion you have pointed towards him.

you that can not leave 10k debt with someone for 2 days has turned around to call another man a DEMON for not rushing you for debt. He has become the reason for your collective misfortunes yet all of you refuse to pack out.

You will still call him a devil If he comes tomorrow morning and tells you to pack out
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by opeldavid: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Search ur soul and heart deeply and listen to what both are telling you.

If u re not comfortable or you don't have peace of mind there, pls Park out.

Meanwhile hope you have your PVC to vote Peter Obi for president so that your predicament will be eliminated at least.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Iceberg3: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
What you need is a sound slap!!!!
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Road2Success: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nice to the extent of leaving 2 years rent. Can you do it?

Because the landlord is nice he now linked his misfortune to him. People sef.![/quote]
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Chyma231(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
[ you be small pikin , im sure u be mama thank u boy ]If your landlord is using your glory that means say Una no get Glory. Because if una get Glory your landlord for don get money like olamide or wizkid. I no sure say your landlord get money like portable as I dey look am self.. creating Imaginary enemy because your landlord doesn't disturb you for house rent.[/quote]
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by KingsleyIsrael: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
am begining to suspect my landlord too
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by faceland: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

According to your faith my brother. If you don't belive that thing, it wouldn't affect you.

If you are Christian, Christ lives in you and juju can not affect you.

Check you wife, what she eats, if ,may be her body is the one fighting the babies... For her mental health, you can move for her sake. It's not easy losing pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments / Building Collapses In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Four Injured, Many Trapped / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.