Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Ex Wants To Come Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants To Come Back (32204 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Don't accept her back, don't!
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by inkon: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2023

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by iamme1234(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Go and work
And make money
Stop shadowing women
Go and earn a better life
At ur age women has been your primary assignment
All this small small boys
Too bad this environment of ours has tolerated many shit amidst the society
Shioor

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by galaxy2020(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Oga you get what you want
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by GloriousGbola: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
NL giving you that Sunday Sunday misogyny like the daraprim of our childhood.

An orwellian 10 minutes hate of all things female.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by optionalY09: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
If you guy like each i other why are you dating forever. Get married and move forward
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Misterone: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.
My ex came crawling back after I started getting serious with another girl.
We broke up 7 months ago. We'd been together since uni. I'm 25, she's 23. She said she needed some space and wasn't sure we would work out long term. I tried to fight her on it for two weeks but eventually gave her the breakup and went ghost mode

First couple of months were rough but I applied myself at the gym and other things and when I was feeling better about my physique made a Bumble account just to gain some self-esteem back and also take my mind off her. Met this girl about 2 months ago and we've been fwb since then. We Bleep every week and recently we've been talking about making things serious. I confess I'm starting to become infatuated with this girl, and she's already head over heels for me.

The problem is that I still love my ex, way more than this new girl. She reached out today saying she regrets breaking up with me, she was depressed and got some therapy and realized I'm all she wants. She says she went on a few dates but "didn't have sex or even kiss any of them."

She said I could check her phone if I want to. Obviously she could have just deleted any proof but I'm inclined to believe her considering she was very prudish when we were together and also I was the one that disvirgined her

The problem is I don't know whether I stick to this new babe or accept my ex back
Take them both for a loooong ride grin
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by iamme1234(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.
We broke up 7 months ago. We'd been together since uni. I'm 25, she's 23. She said she needed some space and wasn't sure we would work out long term. I tried to fight her on it for two weeks but eventually gave her the breakup and went ghost mode

First couple of months were rough but I applied myself at the gym and other things and when I was feeling better about my physique made a Bumble account just to gain some self-esteem back and also take my mind off her. Met this girl about 2 months ago and we've been fwb since then. We Bleep every week and recently we've been talking about making things serious. I confess I'm starting to become infatuated with this girl, and she's already head over heels for me.

The problem is that I still love my ex, way more than this new girl. She reached out today saying she regrets breaking up with me, she was depressed and got some therapy and realized I'm all she wants. She says she went on a few dates but "didn't have sex or even kiss any of them."

She said I could check her phone if I want to. Obviously she could have just deleted any proof but I'm inclined to believe her considering she was very prudish when we were together and also I was the one that disvirgined her

The problem is I don't know whether I stick to this new babe or accept my ex back

You are a teenager
And u cant be using our senses here to catch cruise because u need to go back to school or go and look for work
Yahoo has finished our youths
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by omoadeleye(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.

They chop two work, nothing bad.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by betshopagent(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.

grin how did you conclude so quickly that she did not even bleep her new dates or even kiss ? Do you have pussy-meter or kisso-meter? Sim...pudeen

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Ckonnet: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
At 25 you should be focused on your hustle and put yourself where you want to be.
She Is about to peak and you are just starting life. If you want to be in control of your life wait till you are 30 b4 been in a serious relationship,just play and enjoy the circus with them now and thank me later.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by gigabyte13: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
You go chop breakfast finally......
If you were that good for her, would she had left you in the first place....
If she had met a better person, you think she will be willing to come back...?
Oga forget yeye feelings....
Run oooooooo
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Utanisco(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
She will poison you
ANd u will die
Stay where u are

Thankyou so much

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Originalsly: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Why would you even entertain her and endanger your new relationship? She asked for space ... why wouldn't she ask again? Do you want a relationship like a home? .... or a hotel?
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by ugodson(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.

She has come to finish the job bro.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Medley02(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
This part "didn't have sex or even kiss any of them."

NA BULABA!cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by AutoRedux: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wahala be like littlebigdick
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Isabi4lov: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hope she won't drag you online grin grin , I see some draggings online this morning, my wow was wowed, Ndi promise and fail people.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by MideMrPossible: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Don't go back to our vomit and break another persons heart. Don't let her find you where she left you
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Fedrick100: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
iamme1234:

You are a teenager
And u cant be using our senses here to catch cruise because u need to go back to school or go and look for work
Yahoo has finished our youths

A 25yrs is a teenager?

If you don’t know what to say keep quiet than embarrassing yourself on SM

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by dirolad(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.

it depends on the value she's adding to your life, if none and it's just love, please transfer it to who accepted you after.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Nobleou(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
I wonder why STUPEED men still exist
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Anijay1212(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wawelexy:
It's unGodly to pretend to accept her back, bleep her till you loose interest and then dump her...

I'm just saying oo, I'm not saying you should do such.... grin
grin grin
You know say you no well abi.
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by NOGRUDGES(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Congratulation!

U now have two different food on your menu

Continue adding more

Then settle with the one that loves you most

Avoid pains in the future by killing that spirit of love in your head, replace it logic

Logically u are good to go

That girl is coming to finish you off total

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by BmartProperties: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Give him or her a chance his coming back will bring good new , but if he mention investment ask him to buy land for you to start life with
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by BigYash: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
emmybodunde:
Bro and you believed the part that she dint sleep with them; wake up bro!
Na mugu. The girl go kill am this time. I hate guys when no get sense wen it comes to pussy matters
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by MorningSir: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
let me be brutal honest now…
First just cut the crap about her not kissing or getting intimate with any of them that one na big lie!
Secondly, you’re going to give in at last trust me…as long as you still love her more than the new chick you’ve been in bed with many times📌

However,you can try to follow advices and not give in tho but i tel you brother in the end you’ll get back with her👌🏾
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by ImoleNaija: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
She says she went on a few dates but "didn't have sex or even kiss any of them."

Is she related to Lie Muhammed
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
If this narrative is not a lie, then your ex is lying.

NIGERIAN GIRLS NO DEY GO THERAPY FOR RELATIONSHIP MATTER!!!

Read the above statement again, then you'll know that that line in the story alone, invalidates the entire thread!

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by cozy7(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.

Bro, take it or not, u would loose your respect if u take her bck. Besides, what makes you think she, can't walk away again since she did it d first time? Now she has tasted other guys n wants to come back, mumu sef wants to accept. Your choice bro
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by faceland: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
She is carrying a bastard that she would present as yours. Congratulations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.