Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

My Ex Wants To Come Back - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants To Come Back (32203 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by NohurryInLife: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Utanisco:
She will poison you
ANd u will die
Stay where u are

Thankyou so much
Good evening brother, please how were you able to rectify that name mis-match issue on sportybet?? I'm having same issue please.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by daddyfreeman1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
If you accept her back you are the SIMP of the century..,. This was what happened to me sometime in 2019/2021. This girl broke up with me and moved on with another guy, as an introvert i remained single then. But she was a virgin when she left me, after some months she came crawling back. I accepted her back as i was single na. She did same thing again and i was pained. So she came back the second time and i was still single and i accepted her back. Until one day she came to my place, my friend told me nova to low this opportunity slide, i hed the advise, i f*cked this bi*th like my life depends on it. After 1month she started misbehaving again, i was now the one that broke up with her. After 3 to 5 months she came crawling again. Lmao, but then it was too late for her, i was already in a relationship. I blocked Her in every handle and her call. To the extent the Start calling me with her friends number, i had to change my number to a new one and she stopped calling. Now am happy i didn't mess up that opportunity to take my share. Lol. Now am in a serious relationship which will certainly lead to alter before middle of next yr,

my OP run oooo. Its a trap

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by kelspinall(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
someone Left you for months and after months she came back telling you crap and you believe her,

nigga,do you need a slap?

stop that nonsense feeling and stick to the new gal..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by cravingmind: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
emmybodunde:
Bro and you believed the part that she dint sleep with them; wake up bro!

Bro my shock is in shock
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Olusanya827: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Bro never go bk to your ex ..she will leave u at a time..infact accepting your ex back mean u are a weak guy

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Stevenbright(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.
My ex came crawling back after I started getting serious with another girl.
We broke up 7 months ago. We'd been together since uni. I'm 25, she's 23. She said she needed some space and wasn't sure we would work out long term. I tried to fight her on it for two weeks but eventually gave her the breakup and went ghost mode

First couple of months were rough but I applied myself at the gym and other things and when I was feeling better about my physique made a Bumble account just to gain some self-esteem back and also take my mind off her. Met this girl about 2 months ago and we've been fwb since then. We Bleep every week and recently we've been talking about making things serious. I confess I'm starting to become infatuated with this girl, and she's already head over heels for me.

The problem is that I still love my ex, way more than this new girl. She reached out today saying she regrets breaking up with me, she was depressed and got some therapy and realized I'm all she wants. She says she went on a few dates but "didn't have sex or even kiss any of them."

She said I could check her phone if I want to. Obviously she could have just deleted any proof but I'm inclined to believe her considering she was very prudish when we were together and also I was the one that disvirgined her

The problem is I don't know whether I stick to this new babe or accept my ex back

The decision is yours to make but two things are involved:

1. She was into another guy towards the end of you guyz relationship. She concluded she wants to go with the guy as against you. Now the guy has disappointed her. That is used and dumped her and she wants to fall back to you her lesser option.

2. She has chopped breakfast and wants to use you to heal before leaping onto the next desired guy as at when he shows up. No girl ask for a break from a guy she really like and desired to be with.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by favour32(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Obitroy post=120850551][/quote]
If you are brilliant enough,you will know that it is absolutely true.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by chigoizie7(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
LittleBigDick:
My worst fear came true.
My ex came crawling back after I started getting serious with another girl.
We broke up 7 months ago. We'd been together since uni. I'm 25, she's 23. She said she needed some space and wasn't sure we would work out long term. I tried to fight her on it for two weeks but eventually gave her the breakup and went ghost mode

First couple of months were rough but I applied myself at the gym and other things and when I was feeling better about my physique made a Bumble account just to gain some self-esteem back and also take my mind off her. Met this girl about 2 months ago and we've been fwb since then. We Bleep every week and recently we've been talking about making things serious. I confess I'm starting to become infatuated with this girl, and she's already head over heels for me.

The problem is that I still love my ex, way more than this new girl. She reached out today saying she regrets breaking up with me, she was depressed and got some therapy and realized I'm all she wants. She says she went on a few dates but "didn't have sex or even kiss any of them."

She said I could check her phone if I want to. Obviously she could have just deleted any proof but I'm inclined to believe her considering she was very prudish when we were together and also I was the one that disvirgined her

The problem is I don't know whether I stick to this new babe or accept my ex back

Wake up bro. She left you, went out to explore and when she didn’t get what she wanted, she came back. Ask yourself, what if she go what she wanted, would she return? Didn’t she take considerations how you felt before making her decisions?. And somehow you believed that she didn’t have any sex with any of the guys? In 7months, she has dated couple of guys? That means she didn’t even date just one but couple of guys in just seven months. Bro use your sense.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by iampeTer(m): 2:15am On Feb 13, 2023
Fiverr phone verification o8105299855
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by galantjoe(m): 2:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Manage the two gals together since you said you re having friend with benefit relationship with your new gal.

Accept your ex back, fuckkk her very hard, to reset her memory.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
The other guy she ran to have use and dump her, now she wants to come back.

Na WA for you guys of this days o.

She will always use u like bathroom slippers. One that is only value when u want to enter bathroom.
How exactly will she use him? I’m curious to know
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Danisaint112(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
LittleBigDick
You disvirgined her for another ma to marry. That's wickedness. Come back and finish what you started.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by Solocoin: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2023
What was her reason of going for break?
If there was no cogent reasons let her stay on break and you work out with the new girl.
Re: My Ex Wants To Come Back by awoniyi1236(m): 5:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Skyview01:

Probation ke, him na her employer?

Lol naxo ohh, if she do anyhow nah to free her finally 😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.