Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' (44703 Views)

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Where Is Any Christian Doing GREATER Works Than Jesus Did Today? / I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by ablejesus26(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Franzinni:
See the defiance in his eyes .... You can only kill flesh and not the spirit and you do so becasue you foolishly forget that you are flesh too.

A man who has Christ in His Life has already conquered Life and Death,bcus Christ Conquered, Everyone who has the ZOE LIFE has already conquered.
JESUS IS LORD.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Executer: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

You are the urchin here not me. The same stupldity I spoke of is what you are perpetrating
. You can look through my post, I will never support Tinubu, Atiku & even Obi.

Obi was a PDP member for a decade, he was part of their system, I don't think a change of party means he is now a saint. He has no antecedents and I see him as a hypocrite.

Also, like I said earlier, most of you have bad mouth and will NEVER garner the support of other Nigerians by insulting people on a daily basis. I would rather vote for Sowore than to vote for Obi.
Keep disguising

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by qtx(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Franzinni:
See the defiance in his eyes .... You can only kill flesh and not the spirit and you do so becasue you foolishly forget that you are flesh too.
The later part of your statement shows you are a carnally minded man. And " But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1Corinthians2: 14
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by RealityGod: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Because most of you don't have good words to garner support for your candidate. No matter how right your candidate is, you don't call people "urchins" and expect them to support you.

I am a Christian myself but most of you obidients are usually too coercive and abusive once you hear any contrary view, you won't win people over that way. Politics is different from unionism or protest, that's where you all are getting it wrong.

I agree with you completely. However, is it now best to go against your faith because of a few that have lost it in their approach to things? We can’t re-enforce negativity. Does it mean there are no good Christian Vice Presidential material in the North? Haba!!! We’ve been insulted as a people and a religion. I’m Igbo but trust me, if osibanjo had won the ticket, I will not only lead his campaign but I’ll be on the road for him.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Marley15: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Because most of you don't have good words to garner support for your candidate. No matter how right your candidate is, you don't call people "urchins" and expect them to support you.

I am a Christian myself but most of you obidients are usually too coercive and abusive once you hear any contrary view, you won't win people over that way. Politics is different from unionism or protest, that's where you all are getting it wrong.
If u are really a Christian and u see what going on in Nigeria and u refuse to condemn it's all in the name of politics then u a living dilemma
What are the southern Kaduna people been killed for just because of religion
Wah bout Jos
Do u need God from heaven to open ur eyes
Ain't ur fellow christian suffering
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Dhefjud: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2023
uncleck:
Shame!!! People have killed millions of people and destroyed properties worth billions and fought wars in the name of God. In the other hand, no God has deemed it fit to help humans solve any of their problems. No God has helped humans fight abject poverty, sickness and death.

It is obvious that all gods will die once humans stop catering for them. Humans feed them with worship. Humans fight for them. Humans still use their scarce resources to build them worship center. Of what use is any God to humans?

The one that killed for Mohammed killed in vain. The one that died for Jesus died in vain

Trust me bro....you really need help. You lack wisdom and understanding. Hence you
won't write this trash about Almighty God, your creator.

Why blame Him about the killings, in His words through Jesus Christ, did he ask anyone to kill?

You're writing about abject poverty. Mehn this world is not your home. Everything here on earth is vanity. We are here on a visit. Devil is the ruler of this world. He even tempted Jesus with the riches of this earth. Heaven is the goal. After life here on earth we enter the permanent life.

You think there is no God? Explain the forces that exist in this life, jazz, witchcraft and all. Bros as en play en de show eh.

You feed which God? Bros, naked and empty handed you came to this temporal life with. Naked and empty handed you will also leave. We all harness the resources God have put inside this ground for us to enjoy.

The devil has blindfolded many into believing that there is no God. He is using the media to do this on daily basis.

Bros, trust me God is real, heaven is real. Jesus is the only way. By their fruits we shall know them. His work and words shows goodness to its brim.

OPEN YOUR EYES BROTHERLY TO SEE THE REALITY...

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Kingsean(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2023
a religion that doesn't allow others practice theirs in peace. nawa o.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Teymanhenry(f): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Funny how every Muslim knows the killings and persecution they do is incredibly wrong but won't admit openly
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Honchoslim16(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Where there are two or more islamists,always expect violence, terrorism and hate
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Guyman01: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Urchindele Abdulrasheed we don hear, go use the water you use for ablution to wash your the stinking finger you dipped in your annus before writing this

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Levels2(f): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinububalls:

I just want to bring to your notice how two-faced 98% of you are.
The bible said that you can either be hot or cold, if your lukewarm he will spit you out.
Be the devil with your full chest. That's one thing I love about my tribe, we don't sugar-coat words so that your ego will be massaged.

Vote the fūck you want to vote but don't come here to cry in the nearest future.
Lots of lessons will the learnt this election.

You are very silly for using such words on me kid.

We are civilized here and as such we don't see any reason to fight over religion of candidates.

We go for what pleases us.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Who is your candidate?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by felzokugo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:
Can you see how Muslims in their country persecute Christians on a regular basis? This same set of people are usually quick to shout discrimination when they are avoided in Christian majority countries for fear of terrorism...

This is the religion of "peace". This attack on Christians is common in Muslim dominated regions and countries, even in northern Nigeria.

What goes around comes around. May God judge you all.

Religion of piss u mean. Dats y i dont pity dem in syria n turkey as earthquake wan nearly pipe dem out!
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Osanoghodua1: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Christians who think Muslims are tolerance are highly ignorance of spiritual things and will pay heavily for it. Islam hates Christians and Jews and is against other religions and fighting with sword to dorminate them. The power of Islam is Jihad and physical sword to kill perceived "enemy" of their faith. I pity European nations who allow legalism and secularism to prosper in their nation.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Orch1981: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=temitope27 post=120840822]Is that what Jesus taught him? Be kind to your fellow men[/quotel ]
Even your muha.m.ed sex award winner (saw) is not kind
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

They should not call you urchin, but you are free to call them 5% and other unprintable names?

Your victim mentality is dead on arrival.

The neck pressing continues..

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

You are the urchin here not me. The same stupldity I spoke of is what you are perpetrating

Obi was a PDP member for a decade, he was part of their system, I don't think a change of party means he is now a saint. He has no antecedents and I see him as a hypocrite.

Also, like I said earlier, most of you have bad mouth and will NEVER garner the support of other Nigerians by insulting people on a daily basis. I would rather vote for Sowore than to vote for Obi.
Is sowore garnering the support of other Nigerians?

Hypocrite coming here to form victim. You obviously have the shortest memory ever seen.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Orch1981: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
temitope27:
u be werey, am a Christian, but most of you Christian are hypocrite
You aare a bloody terrorist
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by fohlarp: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
L
adler777:

continue wth dem u hear,dey will soon islamize n jihadize u dts d agenda dey wrkg 2wads
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Lol, so why did you quote me talking about lack of support for Obi? Well, you already have your answer- most of you are mannerless. Poor character always reflects itself.

Anything you like, type, that's your load to carry. I don't have time for silly exchanges this morning. Bye.
You have been served. Your hypocrisy was bursted before you even began.

Run along mofo!
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

This is what it means for Christians living in an Islamic State. Let's hope and pray for justice to prevail in this case.
But you are a proponent of apcs Mu-Mu ticket, on which side are you sef?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by uncleck: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dhefjud:

Trust me bro....you really need help. You lack wisdom and understanding. Hence you
won't write this trash about Almighty God, your creator.

Why blame Him about the killings, in His words through Jesus Christ, did he ask anyone to kill?

You're writing about abject poverty. Mehn this world is not your home. Everything here on earth is vanity. We are here on a visit. Devil is the ruler of this world. He even tempted Jesus with the riches of this earth. Heaven is the goal. After life here on earth we enter the permanent life.

You think there is no God? Explain the forces that exist in this life, jazz, witchcraft and all. Bros as en play en de show eh.

You feed which God? Bros, naked and empty handed you came to this temporal life with. Naked and empty handed you will also leave. We all harness the resources God have put inside this ground for us to enjoy.

The devil has blindfolded many into believing that there is no God. He is using the media to do this on daily basis.

Bros, trust me God is real, heaven is real. Jesus is the only way. By their fruits we shall know them. His work and words shows goodness to its brim.

OPEN YOUR EYES BROTHERLY TO SEE THE REALITY...
The bible is filled with commands to kill. God even commanded the Israelites to kill every living soul in a certain city. Read your bible you refuse
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Abdulqareem: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

This your hypocritical comment will not stop me from calling you urchins...

I've been called IPOB, Zombidient, and many other names and yet, I have never stop speaking right about any candidate when the need arise...

I've supported Tinubu when he was accused of making an incoherent comment about the chopper...

So swerve to your Almajiri school....And stop claiming to be a Christian.....

Because, no sane Christian will support Tinubu... I mean, you can't have your brain intact and you support Tinubu....As a Christian...
HYPOCRITE. GO AND SUPPORT YOUR OBI IN PEACE. I KNOW THIS TOPIC WILL BE TARGET AT TINUBU. CONTINUE CRYING. TINUBU WILL WIN INSHA ALLAH.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fame1309:

That doesn't means that there is no supreme being? guide ur autrances,we are nothing,but pencil in the hands of the creator.

My love kiss
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by joemag: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
piyoo91:
You all see what we the northern christian are trying hard to avoid. I know you might see it as just a mere talk because you do not live in the north. For example, go to gidan zallah, in bungudu local govt of zamfara state, that is the only place you will see indigeneous hausa christian in zamfara but i tell you nothing but the truth, they are been force one way or the other to deny their faith, even to get state of origin from your own state is a thug of war. The same in kastina, forcing and marrying off daughters without our approval and converting them to islam. You saw how bokoharam started in borno, it was targeted at the christians and i can tell boldly that those muslim they are attacking and killing all na wash. That is why we northern christians don't want Muslim Muslim tickets. And for you southern Christians that choose to vote for Muslim Muslim ticket because your region is I reek of Islamic radicals and is at peace. Think about we Christians in the north

I can relate well to this. This is why I tell any southern Christian and most especially the Muslims from the Southwest to pity the northern Christians by rejecting the same faith ticket. As a student in Katsina states years ago I witness all that you have captured in your comment. Islam is never and will never be a religion of peace. Peace is only used to cajole unsuspecting people to believe them and probably when they are yet to take over a place. When they achieve that the next thing is the sword that rules against those that don't share the same faith as them

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Kelvin3476: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
May GOD PLZ PROTECT THEM
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Zony94: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Can anyone fight for God ? He who kills an innocent soul because of religion will surely die one day ,then he will see clearly that Jesus is on the throne.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Elmgnifico(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Oga you are playing a victim, I understand the mind game you are playing, whenever someone starts a comment with ( I am a moslem, I am igbo, I am a Christian, I am yoruba blablablablublublu) he is definitely playing mind tricks. You are disguising as a Christian for other Christians to sentimentally cohort with you. Lol that's cheap for the weak minds.

On this forum, people from different tribes and religion have called and have been called terrible and funny names from urchins to ipigs and many more. A focused and sincere person wouldn't deviate to do the right thing because of those frivolities.

PO or other candidates did not call you name, if you want to vote for good quit those hypocritical attitudes and vote right
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by zeestone99(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Do you understand that to change a system, you have to be in the system.
Seyi makinde is my favourite politician and he's in PDP. Despite the witchcraft of PDP,seyi makinde excelled. You have to be in the system to change the system. This negates your saying " obi was in PDP for 10years ". All that should matter is the candidate.
If I give you the job to change policing in Nigeria, you will have to be inside the system to do it effectively. My 2cent
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Everlastingson: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
adler777:

Islamic head slammer spotted. Stop denying your Islam.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Elmgnifico(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ruthless70:

God bless you my Brother, I was once their supporters, but when I see how their supporters are, I drew back, no sane person will support those brigands called Obi...

Infact I'm alone I don't support anyone.

In a sane environment U can support anyone U like, but if U don't support them automatically U turned enemy is that not politics of hate, recently they declare Toying Abraham dead cos she supported Tinubu.

You drew back to your bigotry, truth be told, you have never supported Obi, and wether you vote or not, one of the candidate must emerge as the president of Nigeria, this is another mind game spotted here.

If you have a brain tumor and the friends or supporters of the only doctor who can carry out a successful surgery on your brain calls you bad names, wouldn't you still go for your surgery?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' by Chetas81(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Where is the religion value

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.