Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. (5074 Views)

I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night / How I Collect Ladies Number : Am i Smart ? / How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by LINSAR: 1:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

They bill you because you want to knack. Will they bill you if didn't want to knack?

Just understand that women expects their men to take care of them. That's the basic principle behind relationships. The way you go about taking care of her depends on the kind of person you are. If you're prudent with your money, you won't need to spend much to care for your woman. A little here, a little there should do it. Problem most guys have is giving into the pressure from ladies who wanna bling. If she demands too much, you leave her and move on until you find one that aligns with your prudent lifestyle.

#prudentisnotsynonymouswithstingy

As I'm taking care of her, I'm delivering value. What will be the value I get in return?

I wanna learn.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by LINSAR: 1:52am On Feb 12, 2023
pansophist:
Mr poster. Just move on. Integrity is the hardest thing to find in people. One day when a Rastafarian swindle me, I lost fate in people. This Rastafarian guy that preaches about world peace, good to each other with dreads.

That's why it's good to have men on ground.
Dem suppose light am.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by faceLAGOS: 2:23am On Feb 12, 2023
I like the way these guys that won’t readily help fellow men, fall mugu to these girls. And then run down to social media to cry foul.

For pucci only.

Shishi, you no go see.

Simp!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by advanceDNA: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2023
frozen70:

You that read and comprehend
Show me where I said that she spent on him

Or you just read another post and add it to my mention

he never said they are good friends....they just met...how did u come up with the time she spent on him as a reason to steal his money

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

As I'm taking care of her, I'm delivering value. What will be the value I get in return?

I wanna learn.

Send me tuition fee. You'll need to register for the course, first, before I can teach you anything 😌😌
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by frozen70(f): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

he never said they are good friends....they just met...how did u come up with the time she spent on him as a reason to steal his money

You are the one mentioning stealing not me

The guy did not take caution so what do you expect, you and I knows that she will not return that money
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Kobicove(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Yohans:

You never cease to exhibit your foolishness on every thread you comment on.

It's intentional, she's just chasing clout undecided
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by thestreets(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
How much is 32k that you're disgracing yourself on a public forum undecided

Is not as if she ran away with your money. Can't you see how catastrophe the economy is undecided. She will pay you back when she has.

Biko, take it easy with her.

use pigin u no gree. no just kill us all here upon that sense u no get.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by LINSAR: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Send me tuition fee. You'll need to register for the course, first, before I can teach you anything 😌😌

I'm being serious.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

I'm being serious.

Do I look like a joker?
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by LINSAR: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Do I look like a joker?

You're trying to escape talking about the zero-value men get even after spending on their women.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

You're trying to escape talking about the zero-value men get even after spending on their women.

If men are getting zero value from women as you claim, why are they still clamouring to be with women?

When you're able to answer the above question objectively and sensibly, perhaps, you may understand the value women have in relationships.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by LINSAR: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

If men are getting zero value from women as you claim, why are they still clamouring to be with women?

When you're able to answer the above question objectively and sensibly, perhaps, you may understand the value women have in relationships.

I don't clamour to be with women so I wouldn't know.

But the fact that you prefer to cut through corners rather than answer my enquiry speaks volume.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2023
Mandela5:
I met this girl November last year, she's based here in Lagos but she's a student of uniben, we're just friends.

To cut long the long story short. Two weeks ago, she pleaded with me to help her with ₦8,000 for school stuff. Since it was for school related stuff I decided to send her the money. In the process of sending her the money, I mistakenly entered ₦80,000 instead of ₦8,000.

At first I didn't notice, until one of my suppliers delivered goods for me that day and based on agreement I was to pay him ₦140,000 as soon as he delivered my goods. As I was trying to do transfer to him, it was telling me insufficient funds, I opened my bank app then I noticed I mistakenly sent ₦80,000 to this girl.
I called her instantly and told her to send me back ₦72,000 that I need to pay my supplier, she sent only ₦50,000 and she said her account is student account that the maximum amount to make transfer a day is ₦50,000. Then I told her to send me the balance first thing the next morning. But ever since two weeks ago, it has been one story to another.

With her character, I don't think i can help women again. She's making me regrets helping her. I'm really angry with her, she couldn't even tell me she saw alert of ₦80,000 until I called her some hours later. How do I collect my money from her?
My dear brother, I will ask you to forget it. At least she will never bother you again with her problems.
Let it be good riddance.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by LINSAR: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Man takes care of woman
Man has sex
man is happy.

Oh!
Here says it all.
You think the reward for taking care of a woman is sex....no wonder you're ashamed to say it.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is not as if she ran away with your money. Can't you see how catastrophe the economy is undecided. She will pay you back when she has.

This is very foolish. Is he her father?
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

I don't clamour to be with women so I wouldn't know.

But the fact that you prefer to cut through corners rather than answer my enquiry speaks volume.

My job isn't to argue mundane points with you or any other man on this forum.

You asked a question, I told you where you can find your answer, but you'd rather hold onto whatever assumptions you have before now than think critically.

I say men that go for women know what value those women give them. You can say women don't add value to the man. These two points are not mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Daniel7543: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Latty88:
I don’t know why some people behave as if there is no tomorrow because of money. Her behavior is very bad.

Just keep on pressing her to send you the balance, and if she refuses plan a meet up with her whenever she’s within and get your money from her or seize her phone.
Well said. I can't believe this is coming from a lady.
While that leech below you is always showcasing her entitlement mentality on every thread.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

Oh!
Here says it all.
You think the reward for taking care of a woman is sex....no wonder you're ashamed to say it.

I love how you took out this particular part of my comment and made a ridicule of yourself with it.

I mean, I knew you were a clown from the get go, but to get actual evidence of it is astounding.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by dhiqson(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Op
What's her name
Dept and level smiley
If possible send a pic of her via dm
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by LINSAR: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

My job isn't to argue mundane points with you or any other man on this forum.

You asked a question, I told you where you can find your answer, but you'd rather hold onto whatever assumptions you have before now than think critically.

I say men that go for women know what value those women give them. You can say women don't add value to the man. These two points are not mutually exclusive.

You said what's expected of a man, which is taking care of a woman. I then asked you what's expected of a woman and gbam! Problem started.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by LINSAR: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I love how you took out this particular part of my comment and made a ridicule of yourself with it.

I mean, I knew you were a clown from the get go, but to get actual evidence of it is astounding.

It doesn't have to escalate this way you know.

Right from the onset, I made you understand I was open to learning.

Now, instead of you to answer my question directly, you're saying "men know what they gain from a woman". What's my business with the men? Are those men the ones that typed the post I replied to? Or I should go and start searching for "those men" to ask what they gain from their women?

You could have said you don't know or you don't want to answer. Stop gaslighting!
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by bal4real: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
Creamcrest:
Place your two hands on your head and say"I'm a mumu man 7 times".

If it is your fellow guy you where sending transfer to you won't make mistake.
But because it's a lady your mumu button got pressed.
U said exactly what's in my mind. The mumu no do am by mistake. He intentionally sent her 80k just to show off. No sane Nigerian can make such expensive mistake in this present Buhari regime. If na him fellow guy ask am for 8k, he'll send 5k to the guy and begged him to manage it, unto say country hard. Na woman matter, the mumu won show say him be big boy
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
LINSAR:

It doesn't have to escalate this way you know.

Right from the onset, I made you understand I was open to learning.

Now, instead of you to answer my question directly, you're saying "men know what they gain from a woman". What's my business with the men? Are those men the ones that typed the post I replied to? Or I should go and start searching for "those men" to ask what they gain from their women?

You could have said you don't know or you don't want to answer. Stop gaslighting!

When I asked you to pay for the lecture nko?

Let this back and forth end, iñugo?
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by LINSAR: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

When I asked you to pay for the lecture nko?

Let this back and forth end, iñugo?

Well, you still avoided the question.
All ladies I ask usually avoid the question like a plague😂😂😂
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by kelspinall(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
jennyclay na mumu..i pity her parents
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Innobee99(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

U are a fool for typing this rubbish. Someone helped u and mistakenly sent u above what u requested, can't u immediately call the attention of the person to it?

Which kind mumu ladies parents come dey born give our society na?

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Innobee99(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Yohans:

You never cease to exhibit your foolishness on every thread you comment on.
The clay they used in moulding her into this world na rotten clay that's what she's JennyClay
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Fumiex(f): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mandela5:
I met this girl November last year, she's based here in Lagos but she's a student of uniben, we're just friends.

To cut long the long story short. Two weeks ago, she pleaded with me to help her with ₦8,000 for school stuff. Since it was for school related stuff I decided to send her the money. In the process of sending her the money, I mistakenly entered ₦80,000 instead of ₦8,000.

At first I didn't notice, until one of my suppliers delivered goods for me that day and based on agreement I was to pay him ₦140,000 as soon as he delivered my goods. As I was trying to do transfer to him, it was telling me insufficient funds, I opened my bank app then I noticed I mistakenly sent ₦80,000 to this girl.
I called her instantly and told her to send me back ₦72,000 that I need to pay my supplier, she sent only ₦50,000 and she said her account is student account that the maximum amount to make transfer a day is ₦50,000. Then I told her to send me the balance first thing the next morning. But ever since two weeks ago, it has been one story to another.

With her character, I don't think i can help women again. She's making me regrets helping her. I'm really angry with her, she couldn't even tell me she saw alert of ₦80,000 until I called her some hours later. How do I collect my money from her?

She is an ungrateful gal. Make sure you collect your money back. Threaten to come after her with soldier
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by cayorday89(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2023
Please, whenever and however you are chanced to collect that money, make sure it is 30k you will be collecting and not 22k.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by emnite(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Drop her contact I'll book her to come Lagos with good offer she can't resist I'll get in touch with you as soon asam done eating her. Apple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Guys Am Having A Hard - On While Speaking To My Gf / I'm Obsessed With Milfs/cougars / Caption What This Lady Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.