Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. (5069 Views)

I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night / How I Collect Ladies Number : Am i Smart ? / How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by imagrg(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
I think I've just fallen in love with you.
You are so down to earth.

If your boyfriend won't be angry with you,please be my WhatsApp friend.

WhatsApp number: zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two.
Just hint me:
Nairaland WhatsApp friend.

I know say relationship fraudsters don dey ready to hale me. Nor just waste your time...you get no Kobo!
Latty88:
I don’t know why some people behave as if there is no tomorrow because of money. Her behavior is very bad.

Just keep on pressing her to send you the balance, and if she refuses plan a meet up with her whenever she’s within and get your money from her or seize her phone.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
nice website via your signature but attach sub email option

Latty88:
I don’t know why some people behave as if there is no tomorrow because of money. Her behavior is very bad.

Just keep on pressing her to send you the balance, and if she refuses plan a meet up with her whenever she’s within and get your money from her or seize her phone.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by pansophist(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Yohans:

You never cease to exhibit your foolishness on every thread you comment on.

You could have just ignored her. You dignify her stupidity by your response. Resist the urge to shalaye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Latty88(f): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
imagrg:
I think I've just fallen in love with you.
You are so down to earth.

If your boyfriend won't be angry with you,please be my WhatsApp friend.

WhatsApp number: zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two.
Just hint me:
Nairaland WhatsApp friend.

I know say relationship fraudsters don dey ready to hale me. Nor just waste your time...you get no Kobo!

Thanks. Will holla you
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by pansophist(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mr poster. Just move on. Integrity is the hardest thing to find in people. One day when a Rastafarian swindle me, I lost fate in people. This Rastafarian guy that preaches about world peace, good to each other with dreads.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Autobot05: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Get her arrested or report her to the bank ... I stopped helping women die to their ungrateful and entitled attitudes

I bet if it was a guy OP won't have helped him smiley
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Latty88(f): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
nice website via your signature but attach sub email option

Thanks for the review . I will add an email

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Dzzzz: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Try locate the bitch and arrest her..Chainand you no ask for sex ooo...Go arrest am
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by imagrg(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Latty88.
I want to confirm please if you are actually the one who contacted me on WhatsApp a few moments ago.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by lecowas: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
How much is 32k that you're disgracing yourself on a public forum undecided

Is not as if she ran away with your money. Can't you see how catastrophe the economy is undecided. She will pay you back when she has.

Biko, take it easy with her.

Anyone who married or will marry this one don carry better vawulence

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Depiso6006: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Creamcrest:
Place your two hands on your head and say"I'm a mumu man 7 times".

If it is your fellow guy you where sending transfer to you won't make mistake.
But because it's a lady your mumu button got pressed.

Lol
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by ashawopikin(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mandela5:
I met this girl November last year, she's based here in Lagos but she's a student of uniben, we're just friends.

To cut long the long story short. Two weeks ago, she pleaded with me to help her with ₦8,000 for school stuff. Since it was for school related stuff I decided to send her the money. In the process of sending her the money, I mistakenly entered ₦80,000 instead of ₦8,000.

At first I didn't notice, until one of my suppliers delivered goods for me that day and based on agreement I was to pay him ₦140,000 as soon as he delivered my goods. As I was trying to do transfer to him, it was telling me insufficient funds, I opened my bank app then I noticed I mistakenly sent ₦80,000 to this girl.
I called her instantly and told her to send me back ₦72,000 that I need to pay my supplier, she sent only ₦50,000 and she said her account is student account that the maximum amount to make transfer a day is ₦50,000. Then I told her to send me the balance first thing the next morning. But ever since two weeks ago, it has been one story to another.

With her character, I don't think i can help women again. She's making me regrets helping her. I'm really angry with her, she couldn't even tell me she saw alert of ₦80,000 until I called her some hours later. How do I collect my money from her?
otilo, e Don go
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by ashawopikin(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
pansophist:

You could have just ignored her. You dignify her stupidity by your response. Resist the urge to shalaye.
exactly
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is not as if she ran away with your money. Can't you see how catastrophe the economy is undecided. She will pay you back when she has.

You're very stupid!
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Silentgroper(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

They bill you because you want to knack. Will they bill you if didn't want to knack?

Just understand that women expects their men to take care of them. That's the basic principle behind relationships. The way you go about taking care of her depends on the kind of person you are. If you're prudent with your money, you won't need to spend much to care for your woman. A little here, a little there should do it. Problem most guys have is giving into the pressure from ladies who wanna bling. If she demands too much, you leave her and move on until you find one that aligns with your prudent lifestyle.

#prudentisnotsynonymouswithstingy

So does a man expect his woman to take care of him ..

Abeg! ... Is the knacking not of mutual benefits??
😒😤☹️

Then when you start to get treated in ways ya'll don't like , you complain he doesn't treat you right .

Whose fault is that??
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Ole
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Yohans(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
pansophist:

Thanks, I'll do that next time from now on
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Silentgroper:

So does a man expect his woman to take care of him ..

Abeg! ... Is the knacking not of mutual benefits??
😒😤☹️

Then when you start to get treated in ways ya'll don't like , you complain he doesn't treat you right .

Whose fault is that??

You can wail about the unfairness if you want, but I'm telling you how it is. A man is meant to take care of a woman. If she reciprocates in similar way, good and fine, if she doesn't, we call her ungrateful and move on.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Silentgroper(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You can wail about the unfairness if you want, but I'm telling you how it is. A man is meant to take care of a woman. If she reciprocates in similar way, good and fine, if she doesn't, we call her ungrateful and move on.

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Good luck...
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Silentgroper:

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Good luck...

Truth is, it doesn't matter what women do and what we don't, men must always find fault with us. So, one of our ideas to remedy this ss to return to default settings and see whether they'll stop calling us names and cursing us.

Man takes care of woman
Man has sex
man is happy.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by fattprince(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
emmancipated:
That is such an awful attitude from the girl. Some live like they've got no hopes for tomorrow, but just keep pressuring her and be mindful of such people. Also, @op, your money na 28k unless you want collect everything you sent her, then, that means she needs to refund you 30k and not 32k.
22k not 28.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Silentgroper(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Truth is, it doesn't matter what women do and what we don't, men must always find fault with us. So, one of our ideas to remedy this ss to return to default settings and see whether they'll stop calling us names and cursing us.

Man takes care of woman
Man has sex
man is happy.

It's vice versa when it comes to the finding fault part

Man takes care of woman
Man has sex
man is happy.
[/quote]

Whatever
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Kasdat5(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Report her account & get it blocked
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by emmancipated(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
fattprince:

22k not 28.

Lol
22k joor.
Even I dey mad.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by frozen70(f): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mandela5:
I met this girl November last year, she's based here in Lagos but she's a student of uniben, we're just friends.

To cut long the long story short. Two weeks ago, she pleaded with me to help her with ₦8,000 for school stuff. Since it was for school related stuff I decided to send her the money. In the process of sending her the money, I mistakenly entered ₦80,000 instead of ₦8,000.

At first I didn't notice, until one of my suppliers delivered goods for me that day and based on agreement I was to pay him ₦140,000 as soon as he delivered my goods. As I was trying to do transfer to him, it was telling me insufficient funds, I opened my bank app then I noticed I mistakenly sent ₦80,000 to this girl.
I called her instantly and told her to send me back ₦72,000 that I need to pay my supplier, she sent only ₦50,000 and she said her account is student account that the maximum amount to make transfer a day is ₦50,000. Then I told her to send me the balance first thing the next morning. But ever since two weeks ago, it has been one story to another.

With her character, I don't think i can help women again. She's making me regrets helping her. I'm really angry with her, she couldn't even tell me she saw alert of ₦80,000 until I called her some hours later. How do I collect my money from her?

Just be calm about it, I know it's not easy but it's a 50/50 thing

In her mind she will say, what about the times she spent with you

Just keep watching her

If she sends it, good and if she doesn't send it, honestly you have to endure it

But one day she will apologize and hope you forget about it then believe you guys are still in the same relationship

That's when you will tell her that her attitude made her loose the most caring man in her life

That word will make her regret what she did and don't ever near her again
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by advanceDNA: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
frozen70:

Just be calm about it, I know it's not easy but it's a 50/50 thing

In her mind she will say, what about the times she spent with you

Just keep watching her

If she sends it, good and if she doesn't send it, honestly you have to endure it

But one day she will apologize and hope you forget about it then believe you guys are still in the same relationship

That's when you will tell her that her attitude made her loose the most caring man in her life

That word will make her regret what she did and don't ever near her again

When did she spend on him?? Did u even read the matter or u just jump into conclusion like u always do

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by candygist: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Look for a police IPO and let him put a call to her. When he introduces himself as an IPO to her and threating to get her arrested of she doesn't send back the money. Just know that you will still settle the police man sha.
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Starboytwo(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Trace her and collect her phone.

Simple as A B C

Don’t let people tell you to let it go. Be patient, tell her you will get your money from her any how. Even if it takes 2 years, the day you see her, just collect her phone.

Modified
Two years i guess is damn too long to keep a grudge tho.

Just “wake up, and don’t sleep”

Collect your money
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by ictplotter(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Mandela5:

But if it's ur fellow guy that ask u for 2k, it will be story upon story. The girl was kind of sending u 50k out of the money, any guy that dash or help a girl with money is a mugu.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by frozen70(f): 12:37am On Feb 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

When did she spend on him?? Did u even read the matter or u just jump into conclusion like u always do

You that read and comprehend
Show me where I said that she spent on him

Or you just read another post and add it to my mention
Re: How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. by Freighthost: 12:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Its a simple case in police reception
Catch her
Or let dem invite her to police
If she hear dis
She wil send it back to go to police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught Red Handed / Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / Is This What Girls Call Playing Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.