Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (65985 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Fact Check: Viral Drone Video Of Bandits Is From Kenya, Not Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by slimjohn2k5: 7:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Small croud yet you guys cannot sleep
You guys can't stop talking about him
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Hopium:

Story!

Name a governor - past or present - that has better track record than Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Papichulostunne(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Hopium:
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.

Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.

Oga rest now.. why dem attack them? No be to lut fear foe their body not to come out

https://www.nairaland.com/7564913/police-confirm-attack-peter-obi
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by stasius: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Does it matter?

Some people will never attend your rallies but will vote for you. Some will attend your rallies and sing your praises and still vote another person.

That is reality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Bigchristo: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2023
ryloy:
Drone Shot of Obi Presidential Campaign Rally in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dhxn69P_WU
You see why I always say it that Nairaland controllers are majorly supporting Tinubu? They went to post video of when people started coming to the rally so that they can mock Peter Obi with it.

So gathering of crowds should fill the event ground at once? Or they will all gradually fill the venues? If you check you will see that people are trooping in as the time the drone was flown to video the venue Abeg make una get sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nairalander248: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Oga rest in Jesus name.

U follow attack people wey dey come out for rally and you are opening your mouth here wa waaa.

It's just 2 Saturdays na. We go see what's up at the polling units

Hopium:

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Itsemekhona: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2023
So its only those that went that will vote for Obi,right.?.Something dey worry Una head.Obedient people don't make noise.Let that day come

2 Likes

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by sexyking1: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
I know you know Obi will not come a distant third. Just like everybody can claim to be billionaires on social media

Election will make you understand how politics work in Nigeria
U can vote whoever u want to, just make sure you have d money to Japa cos you cannot enjoy this soup u are cooking!
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by VTJN(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2023
JealousCobra:

What's is wrong with crowd?

Are you talking about money induced crowd or organic gathering of sane people without paying them shi shi.
That same money induced crowd will be double induced on election day

Watch out
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by johnaruson(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Who ever made this post is anti obidients because i saw the mammoth crowd on Facebook today, Obi really Shaked Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Papichulostunne(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2023
It obvious the OP is an abgero

No bbe phone dem.share for una naim dey catch you for body so.

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Excelbliss81: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2023
Hopium:

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise

Why will they fill TBS when you sent your thugs to attack them on their way
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by darqly(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2023
ryloy:
It is clear Obi is just wasting his time
You children learned propaganda the wrong way and you're embarrassing yourselves online. You rushed to upload ONE pic from multiple angles and you and your corn rows are wanking over it in ecstasy? The Lagos rally was successful and a statement to your eleyi. How was your outing to Katsina and Kebbi? Do you want to share "drone" pics from there? Katsina was so depressing there are rumours that Asiwaju is looking for a Katsina widow to marry urgently so they can claim he's their in-law grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Princeton92(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2023
ryloy:

Are you sure?
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by grammarian247(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2023
tinsel:
This really exposed them. Will they said it was take when Obi is yet to arrive?

My friend go back to school and learn how to use English tenses properly; that should be your problem not the trivial issue of the crowd at a rally of a man whose name you fools said it was an insult to mention.

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Ctony1: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Good morning great minds.
Please i need ur intake on this 🙏🏼

I want to apply for NOUN postgraduate programme.

The requirements for the course "guidance and counseling" under education.. for O level is Credit in English and mathematics. But my O level, I had pass (D7) in mathematics. I actually studied English Education. I wouldn't know if I would be considered with the pass in mathematics.

Pls, any suggestion on what to do.?
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by pryme(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2023
We need drone footage of other Presidential Candidates rally for comparison.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Who needs a filled out venue with purchased unhappy crowd when we have a roadshow and market interaction with organic people filled with joy, happiness and HOPE!!

SHARE FOR Tinubu, LIKE FOR PETER OBI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Stanleynf: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Urchins if only the rally dey pain una like this what of when obi wins cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Jogs1900 you are just big4Nothing old man. Tinubu was at Anambra and the good people of the east welcomed him. He came and left in peace. Again,big4Nothing JOHNBULL loruko,e Pele sir:

Exactly you sabi Lagos well...If he's claiming street credibility, he should have trekked to isale Eko, Oshodi na, Mushin na.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by chrisseun(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
I talk am. I said APC boys go share aerial views. grin..

Oya pdp boys over to you, share aerial view of APC Kebbi rallies

🤣🤣🤣Wahala
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by kenex4ever(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Those are real people that came out, unlike the bought crowd that some people use.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tolue42(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2023
07kjb:
Maybe you guys didn't know that the whole world watched the event live on channel TELEVISION

U urchins are very stupid and unintelligent

And to SEUN KEEP KILLING YOUR PLATFORM SINCE YESTERDAY WE HAVE SEEN ABOUT 20 OF THIS FALSE POST MAKING FRONT PAGE,U MUST BE A BIGOT

ANYWAYS 25th IS CLOSE AND WE WILL MASSIVELY VOTE PETER OBI AND LABOUR PARTY

Drone videos don't lie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by kingdotman: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2023
All I know is that, there are many people like myself out there that won't attend any rally whatsoever but will vote for PETER OBI during the presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Tannhauser(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2023
angry
MikeofAfrica:

Biden is a man of integrity who is proud to tell us his real age. Why is your 82 years old candidate claiming to be 70 years?

You said he is the best administrator of all times. What an irony?

A man who established Apha beta as Governor and gave it the sole right to collect Lagos State tax. Since 1999, he has used Apha beta to loot billions from Lagos State treasury.

A man who insisted that Ambode will not get a second term ticket because he limited his access to Lagos treasury.

A man who institutionized the activities of touts in Lagos. Hence while Apha beta was collecting the tax of the formal sectors, touts were collecting the tax from informal sectors like hawkers and bus drivers while making returns to him.

A man who led a foundation that made Lagos State the second worst City for human habitation in the world.

That is the person you refered to as the best administrator? A drug baron that has a PhD in corruption and looting of public funds.

Do not engage that individual again, he better pray that Tinubu does not win, because if he does the Yoruba will bear the brunt of Nigerians years of frustration. Rwanda.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by EMMYLODE: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2023
RockHard:
Op you beat me to it. Was just about to open a thread about the video. Wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh. Upon all the noises about Obidients shutting down Lagos. I actually have another video that shows Obi and others on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00-UoZ4d5Y

cheesy grin

And you will hear Lagos is in the bag
70% for Obi
These neighbour always overestimate themselves and they will tell you they own Lagos
Look at the house fellowship meeting they refer to as mega rally and they will tell you that they shut down Lagos. Noise makers
They need to know how other people see them and be humble
We no be their mate any day

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by davidtemi(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Softmirror:
IS THAT ALL?! undecided
Pls is dis photos a banter or for real? grin grin
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by VTJN(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2023
sexyking1:

U can vote whoever u want to, just make sure you have d money to Japa cos you cannot enjoy this soup u are cooking!
Obi was a known failure in Anambra. It is known to the world. You're only against APC because of Buhari forgetting party differ from personality. TINUBU isn't Buhari. He has done it in Lagos. He will do it at the federal level

Obi cannot win. He cannot come second. I doubt if he will come third. APC has the needed structure to retain the presidency

You can relocate to any ECOWAS country after Tinubu victory, i believe it is visa free. You don't have to wait until you have millions of naira to relocate to America or Europe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by HardMirror(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Urchins on overdrive ,....e go shock una
same way you guys mock apc and tinubu. It is your turn to be mocked. Take it maturedly. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by tolue42(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Walai:
Seun this drone view was taken before Peter OBI arrived with his supporters.
Take this thread down now. This forum is not a propaganda forum. Your mods are compromised
You're a liar, it was taken he was on stage...

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2023
ryloy:

And that's good reason for your hbp,abi?

That's enough reason for your constipation!!!!
grin grin
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by israel90: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2023
Urchins with stupid brain,so u don’t know dat a scam Igbo man will not leave his business for a rally he will not gain anything,and he will be in his shop doing business but on Election Day there won’t be business and d reality will come to play.lagos is tinubu stronghold,except he rig it,what obi will do to him will surprise him and he can’t do it to obi in Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.