Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? (71135 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / VP Slot: Disquiet As Peter Obi Demands Single Term,200 Billion From Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Fearyourcreator: 2:33am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer OP's question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.
I follow this... This campaign times open my eye... The north better some people
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Killermamba: 2:35am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer OP's question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.
now I am very sure of one thing. You are a real tribal bigot, I am also very sure your wife or girlfriend cheated on you with an Igbo man hence the hatred. Take heart you will continue to see them doing well all you can do is to kill your self, if you can't continue.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Fearyourcreator: 2:36am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

So we should erase our history so as to appease some set of unremorseful people?
God forbid... Those ungrateful arrogant lots...
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by jclassiq(m): 2:40am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

No one gives a fvck about you.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Feggie3: 2:42am On Feb 12, 2023
Diligent1:

Honestly, you are highly intelligent.
Which intelligent... Na mumu like you dey campaign for Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 12, 2023
The fools are the one insulting each other!

Win or lose for Peter, he will still compensate the loser

And it’s still from the commonwealth of Nigeria!
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by obotematics: 3:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Politics is not a do or die affair. Period
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Harni(m): 3:34am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

You are the real enemy of Nigeria. Shut up

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by KingOfTheDamned: 3:37am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

So we should erase our history so as to appease some set of unremorseful people?

You see how the Yoruba are? Just read what this nincompoop typed.

Tomorrow you people will be cling me a hateful Bini man

I won't say anything. These folks deserve only one treatment

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by humility33(m): 3:54am On Feb 12, 2023
obembet:

U should have ask why Atiku is contesting after Buhari is about finished 8yrs?

Why Atiku Contest when he fully know that it's time for South East to lead under PDP?

Nlfpmod
Atiku is way better than Tinubu
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by humility33(m): 3:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

God forbid... Those ungrateful arrogant lots...
At least they're not as tribalistic as you guys that mind vote the devil for president if he is of same tribe with u

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by OfficialP: 4:09am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

You are the one who is a bigots by this your post.

fight for self isn't wrong or evil, it's black man that makes it difficult. a simple referendum is all that's needed, we complicate things in this part of the world.. That's by the way.

secondly, provide a proof where or when Peter Obi called Nigeria a. zoo.

NB: am not for or against any tribe or candidate, just setting the record straight

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by blahc007: 4:13am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

God have mercy on you sir.....you support a group that thrives on violence, bribery and tribalism,yet here you are talking about a man who refuses to respond to your lord and savior, who goes about calling him names....saying all manner of things about him .
Your fellow supporters attacked the Obidients who are innocently exercising there human rights....and you didn't see any bad in it...infact you didn't believe it, even after Lagos police have confirmed it.

Is Obi no longer a social media candidate?
Are 5 people no longer tweeting from one room in Onitsha?

Is Obi no longer and IPoB president, now that all tribes are solidly behind him?

You call the Obidients violent, yet you batist wants to roast Mr Macaroni simply because he made his choice....

After this election, you and the likes of FFK and Reno who spends 24hours thinking of how to demarket a man you called irrelevant, will look back and realize how foolish y'all have been .

Keep up your good work of fanning the flames of violence and creating hatred inspired contents and comments.

May the Lord show you Mercy sir....

We love you, no matter what.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by nzubegod: 4:17am On Feb 12, 2023
obembet:
As a good Obidient and Asiwaju Tinubu supporters, What do you learn from this beautiful Datti X SanwoOlu picture?

I Learnt That OBIDIENCE Is Better Than Bat
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by ebufa: 4:37am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Bloody hypocrite........You accuse Peter Obi of ethnic and religious bigotry,yet you wicked souls superintended a government under which 39 catholic priests were slaughtered during your murderous APC regime! let us not talk of the thousands of northern xtians who were killed under this jihadi tyranny!

If Nigeria was a normal state many in your APC corrupt and satanic regime like the dwarf in Kaduna will most certainly end up in prison with his fellow bandits from the sahel! You are such an annoying cretin.........

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by ebufa: 4:39am On Feb 12, 2023
thinkmoney:

You are not only a tribal bigot, but also an irredeemable fool.
I am an igbo, I have never called this my country zoo before.
You are to be pitied

The countr is worse than a zoo ,considering the way it is run! you can take that to the bank!

2 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by rippa(m): 4:56am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

U nor first get sense normally

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by rippa(m): 5:00am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Ur problem is not about competence or capability but about tribe.
U hate Obi because he is igbo

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by bukarolz: 5:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Get out of your comfort zone. Like father like son.

lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by whirlwind7(m): 5:23am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Oh, then your death is near nìyẹn.
Likely in less than 2 weeks. Get ready for your heart exploding out of your chest from sheer frustration.
Those people you hate will keep on thriving.
If you agree the country became a zoo, you should be concerned with fixing it.
But for folks like you, Naija with it's short life expectancy, terrorism, kidnappings for ransom, ritual killings, bad roads, bad healthcare, poor education and generally abysmal infrastructure, is paradise to you.

It is a zoo. Concerned folks are determined to change it.
You can cease to exist when Peter Obi becomes the next president.

4 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by muchyblink(m): 5:28am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

I feel your hate bro. The hatred is your bone marrow. Please find a power station close by and hug it. Smh

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by ossrojustice(m): 5:59am On Feb 12, 2023
You are more than a bigot, you are educated illiterate referring to the Igbo like that, I am not an Igbo boy am a full blooded Edo boy,peter Obi is not your problem and unitll NIGERIA knows it's possible the country won't move forward, the Igbo fighting to leave NIGERIA is because of the marginalization from the 2 other major tribe, the 2 other major tribe have been fighting the civil war with Igbo with the Igbo, they have constantly supported themselves to make sure the Igbo never come close to presidency, if they don't trust them enough then why not let them go?Yes NIGERIA is a zoo or more than a zoo, by the Time you travel out to other develop country who don't have half of what NIGERIA have then you will realize how much of a zoo NIGERIA is
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by sukar886: 6:21am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

You are a fool, who want u as a brother, who u dey feed

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by blabulu2000: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins right now cry

Oponu
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Neckpresser101: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Pabloma:

I doff my cap for you bossman.....they know their mate in politics !!!...this Sanwoolu not Asiwaju ooo
You people brag alot cheesy cheesy

This is south west we are talking about here cheesy cheesy angry tinubus own backyard grin

Tinubu can never have such massive turnout he had yesterday anywhere in SE

Continue your cry I know you're in shock

We brought the game to your doorstep
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Diligent1(f): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Feggie3:
Which intelligent... Na mumu like you dey campaign for Tinubu!
Your eyes will clear after election and I will quote you by then.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by heysquare(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2023
God1000:
Lol, you are funny man.

Elections will come and go, don't be too hateful.

lhordspy you need to understand the level of marginalisation, nepotism and injustice in Nigeria, southeast should at least produce the next president after Buhari.

I don't praise anybody calling Nigeria a zoo, that's completely unacceptable, but let's not revisit the past for the sake of our unity.

I want to tell you today that I'm not Igbo, I'm from Benue state, but I believe in Peter Obi, that's why I'm supporting him

I initially supported Osinbajo but he lost to Tinubu, I can't support someone I don't believe in

It's just a matter of time! The word "Zoo" will returns than never before because those people will surely revisit it after the election
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by cuteralph101(m): 7:23am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

am an igbo Man in love with a lady from Akure. U don't just generalize that all igbos hate nigeria. If yorubas are marginalized half the way igbos are. Yoruba nation would have materialized by now
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2023
mach7:
I didn't ask you. Learn to mind your business.
This is a public forum. Oponu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.