Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? (71105 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / VP Slot: Disquiet As Peter Obi Demands Single Term,200 Billion From Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

I have never made any statement like this in my life. And I will never at any point in time. That Is a serious thought to nurture about me.
Shattap joor!

Is it until a woman spits before people know she's pregnant? Lover of peace that has no peace in himself.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by 00FFT00(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Goodevening sir. Labour party rally was a disaster today. Just decide to remind you in case you are just arriving from planet mars.

Sorry I had to deviate. I got bored of this particular discussion already.

Why am I surprised?.
What else would I expect you to say?.
A peaceful night's rest to you and yours, sir.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by lhordspy: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Why shouldn't I drag your parents?
Why?
You dragged and degenerated me into something I am not.
I am a mother of 2kids, I am not your mate though.

I never even used any insulting or degrading word or words on you. You insulted me at first because of my opinion, I checked your profile , then I made my observation public. Then you went berserk.

Mother of two that goes around insulting someone's parent. So much for promoting good parenting. Your children will not be proud of what you have become.

Have a good evening.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer your question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.
YOU ARE VERY USELESS, I SWR... HOPLESS URCHIN... SHEY U SEE WHO U DEY KILL YOUR SELF AND PAPA FOR. AS HIM DEY SHINW TEETG, DEY SHKE YOUR NIGHT MARE.
USLEES BASTARD

2 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Bioko2: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer your question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.

Listen to me well you sad worthless fúck, whether you like it or not your country is a zoo and you're not even a noble animal within that dysfunctional zoo...

You're a shít-gobbling, hungry feral dog that belongs to an eighty-yearl-old junkie from Iragbiji grin

4 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by dmostcheerful(f): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Is that not inside an hotel you took this your Profile-pix? No wonder you put your number on your profile and tagged it 'business only'
It sums up your business.
I bet you have a runny mouth and can't even remember what you said, I am in a hotel and put in my number for business.
I keep saying it, everything supporting Tinubu is either mentally incapacitated or just a blatant føøl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Clinton14(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
Lol, you are funny man.

Elections will come and go, don't be too hateful.

lhordspy you need to understand the level of marginalisation, nepotism and injustice in Nigeria, southeast should at least produce the next president after Buhari.

I don't praise anybody calling Nigeria a zoo, that's completely unacceptable, but let's not revisit the past for the sake of our unity.

I want to tell you today that I'm not Igbo, I'm from Benue state, but I believe in Peter Obi, that's why I'm supporting him

I initially supported Osinbajo but he lost to Tinubu, I can't support someone I don't believe in

You are right,no one should support someone they don't believe in.
I am supporting Tinubu because i believe in him.
We should learn to respect people's right to make their own choices.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by IamDora(f): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

I stopped reading the rubbish you wrote at the first paragraph. All I want to tell you is that, no matter how hard you try to present PETER OBI as a bad person. IT WILL FAIL!

We've outgrown this your childish propagandas, alot of us here are more intelligent than you, you can't deceive us with your cheap propagandas.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
JOE IGBOKWE needs to and must see this picture... I saw thw way hell qa let loose, the moment Tambuwal welcomed BAT in Sokoto....

never knew adults could be this stuuupppiiiddd
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bioko2:

Listen to me well you sad worthless fúck, whether you like it or not your country is a zoo and you're not even a noble animal within that dysfunctional zoo...

You're a shít-gobbling, hungry feral dog that belongs to an eighty-yearl-old junkie from Iragbiji grin
Chai! Ihordspy don hear am today!
I'm sure his shirts are shredded now due to too much dragging. Well, the urchin got it coming.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Clinton14:

You are right,no one should support someone they don't believe in.
I am supporting Tinubu because i believe in him.
We should learn to respect people's right to make their own choices.
Go and tell the thugs you sent to harm us today and also the drug addict oba of igbara in Lekki.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Okhuadams(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Dey kill and worry yourself. Two of them are shaking hands and smiling you come nairaland dey running stomach. Who dey beg to be ur brother. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by lhordspy: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
dmostcheerful:

I bet you have a runny mouth and can't even remember what you said, I am in a hotel and put in my number for business.
I keep saying it, everything supporting Tinubu is either mentally incapacitated or just a blatant føøl.

The fact that you connected the dots so very fast stinks. It stinks strongly, someone can smell the rat from distance and mile awat and it is something worth wondering about.

Maybe the effectiveness and ease at which you decipher and unravelled the whole thing very fast justifies my though. The iota of truth maybe, present in my words.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Ogahp: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

well spoken but your future is in the hands of Obi Datti, take it or die it,it is over for you, very too late for you to cry, because the cry's of all innocent souls in Nigeria and outside Nigeria has been heard by God and there is nothing you common man can do.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by lhordspy: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
IamDora:

I stopped reading the rubbish you wrote at the first paragraph. All I want to tell you is that, no matter how hard you try to present PETER OBI as a bad person. IT WILL FAIL!

We've outgrown this your childish propagandas, alot of us here are more intelligent than you, you can't deceive us with your cheap propagandas.

Thank you!

How can you know how canal land looks like when you only stop halfway. Take your time and read the whole thing.

You can now come back and judge me.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
misano:

I am just telling you so you get ready to address Tinubu as your next president and Nnamdi Kanu as Tinubu's number one prisoner.
Ode ni e

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Danniedpastor(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

I have never made any statement like this in my life. And I will never at any point in time. That Is a serious thought to nurture about me.
Good for you.
Embrace the Igbo's as your fellow citizen. If we are one let's be one.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

See this well known tribal bigot claiming to be champion of unity....you hate the igbo tribe with passion yet claim to be champion of oneness...no be juju be that?....grin grin grin

Confused lots....grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

All you said are your own view and perspective though. I used to read and like your comments but not today.

Boy, you are talking thrash. Campaign for your candidate and leave igbos alone.

You are here making gibberish about igbos. What do you even know of the Civl war? What do you think you know about igbos?

Campaign for your Tinubu and leave igbos alone. A
Those who fought and survived the famine during the war,, rcan never forget it.

People like you will rather see a drug baron and a known thief rule than a man without dirt just because you so much hate igbos.

Come here they cap nonsense. Bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by mach7(m): 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Have you never been in a situation where you have two choices?

Osubande was his first choice but didn't make it. So he went for his second choice. He doesn't owe anyone abny explanation for his choice.
I didn't ask you. Learn to mind your business.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by aspirebig: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
One Nigeria one Nigeria is why we are still here.

People wake up and increase prices at will. No government to check, vet and investigate hike in prices.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Heffalump(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

You must be very stupid for always mentioning religion, when your Tinubu did not respect the religious diversity of Nigeria, by ensuring fairness and equity in his political choice and you are here blaming a God sent as "Obi". You are truly an irredeemable Urchin. Your education is a waste. It is all proved that your a useless Yoruba Muslim. They can be spotted for afar. you better borrow sense before it's too late for you.
Big nonsense!

FYI, all you typed is just jargons. Even your so called Yoruba tribe as of today, are clamouring for Oduduwa republic because of the scandalous failure of Nigeria, orchestrated by people like your godfather "Tinubu", who has brought untold suffering to the innocent citizens of Nigeria in all ramifications. I can sense that by your nature and character, you're just like an Atomic bomb who will destroy anything good about this country because of your myopic , selfish, and senseless gestures. You better repent and prove yourself worthy.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by patchsk(f): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

You're truly a criminal.

A blood thirsty villain.

May it never be well with you with this your genocidal mindset!
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Always spewing trash as usual......(enemies of the country )?

See how you distanced the North and call them your God but fail to know Datti saw a better human being in tribe, religion, and self character in Peter Obi than seeing it in your drug lord and personal saviour....

Stop playing politics of " love him and appear to hate the other ",....you are just an opportunist like TINUBU who hates the South but loves the North ......lols...

Tell me, was there Jihad in Yoruba land? How come you have Muslims as Yorubas more than some Northern states

Infidels of a Muslim....forming political brotherhood with the North by surrendering to be Muslims .....

Remember.....the whole North are not Muslims even after the Jihad war , and up till now ...lols

Yoruba Muslims are the real enemies of Nigeria,very deceptive and manipulative set of aliens .....

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by siaco(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Please don't die of heart attack because of Igbo man, you are not more Nigerian than any Igbo man.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Prudentialfrank(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
lhordspy:

I know you are in severe pain.
Pls cry me a river.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by NothingDoMe: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

💯 Tinubu you just described here.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Interpretation:

He is a muslim, so he is good. That other infidel want to rule over us, we the Allah foot soldier?.

King idiot, we all know you are a born again muslim but the jihad is not on naira land
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Agozskey(m): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
misano:

An average Igbo man is an idiot. 5% virus in our society. The Igbos should be seen as domestic animals in the society.
u will die a horrible death
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Megabig: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Talkative , chu chu chu chu Everytime, Sanwo Lou’s boss said he doesn’t believe in one Nigeria, Obi have never said that.

Purge yourself of the hate and bigotry, there is also Yoruba Nation, there is Arewa and there is a clam out for Biafra. You are a racist piece of shit who wouldn’t need good governance but to blab in a way it suits you.

Speak less because you must not talk, the. The more you do the more you sound foolish….

Shove the brotherly love into your azz, I don’t think Igbo’s or any tribe need you.

What a freaking mess.!!!

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by paskal16: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

you’re a bastard you can go and die
I swear no one cares infact I will kill you myself fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.