Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? (71126 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / VP Slot: Disquiet As Peter Obi Demands Single Term,200 Billion From Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2023
cuteralph101:
am an igbo Man in love with a lady from Akure. U don't just generalize that all igbos hate nigeria. If yorubas are marginalized half the way igbos are. Yoruba nation would have materialized by now
You guys amaze me. The explanation to ihordspy wasn't ever necessary. You don't reason with a pathological fool!
Except you are new here or not frequent, what we do is to crush their ugly heads when they rear it up with their skewed narrations.

Please please and please, never ever throw pearls at pigs.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2023
heysquare:

It's just a matter of time! The word "Zoo" will returns than never before because those people will surely revisit it after the election
Nigeria is already a zoo and you are an animal, a low grade animal in the zoo.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2023
ebufa:

Bloody hypocrite........You accuse Peter Obi of ethnic and religious bigotry,yet you wicked souls superintended a government under which 39 catholic priests were slaughtered during your murderous APC regime! let us not talk of the thousands of northern xtians who were killed under this jihadi tyranny!

If Nigeria was a normal state many in your APC corrupt and satanic regime like the dwarf in Kaduna will most certainly end up in prison with his fellow bandits from the sahel! You are such an annoying cretin.........
Annoying cretin is a mild word to describe ihordspy.

But not to worry, his nemesis is ever ready to strike his ugly head whenever it misbehaves.

Im dey collect wotoporiously!
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Dshocker(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2023
obembet:
As a good Obidient and Asiwaju Tinubu supporters, What do you learn from this beautiful Datti X SanwoOlu picture?

Come obembe, abi obembet hope you have changed your mind to vote Peter Obi of labour party.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Elderustin: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

So we should erase our history so as to appease some set of unremorseful people?

Then did u support the man that said *he doesn't believe in one Nigeria*

You see how u love Nigeria reach?

U may forget but internet has not forgotten.

I doubt if u hate Igbo because some portions of Igbo call Nigeria "zoo" or u just have personal hatred for them.

I know u will call me an Igbo person.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Dshocker(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer OP's question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.

Of cause we are not one and i pray we never become one
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Truthdeypain: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer OP's question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PUNISH YOUR EXISTENCE. SEXIST, TRIBALIST, IGBO PHOBIC, GASLIGHTING, ALGAE GULPING DEMON.

FULL OF ALL VILE, AND HATE YOU ARE A GREAT REFLECTION OF WHAT YOUR PEOPLE ARE A EFFING WALKING CONTRADICTION.

JUST LOOK AT THE RUBBISH YOU WROTE UP THERE EVEN FOOLS CAN RECOGNISE THE SHEER CONTRADICTION AND HYPOCRICY OF IT.

CONTINUE YOUR HATE SPEECH, LIES, PROPAGANDA etc. IT'S IN YOUR BLOOD TO CALL WHITE BLACK, QLL I CAN SAY TO YOU IS THAT YOU'LL SOONER DROP DEAD THAN TINUBU BE DECLARED THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY.

EVIL OMOLUOSHI!
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Truthdeypain: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

No issue is triggering any war. The people that started and engaged in the war passed on an unfair one-sided story of it to their offsprings. Same offsprings now believes the war won't end until they takeover the country.

The war never ends for some. They are just using Ob! Candidacy to continue the offensive. We will resist too.

Fool I pity you and all those replying you with reason. It's obvious they are immune to the basic gaslighting theatrics you learnt from iragbiji.

My own reality to you is may God continue to punish you. Oloriburuku!
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Truthdeypain: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Abelai:

You try too hard to be half-way smart but you are not. What you are simply doing is to 'patronize' a seemingly 'harmless political threat', why giving a bad name to the real 'political nightmare'. Your analysis can be likened to the artificial affection being displayed towards the domestic bird '(Chicken)' when you know it can easily be slaughtered for the next ceremony.

My simple message to you is that you speak good about Datti because he is not your real target. I'm sure you don't give a hoot about him! For example, during the 2019 elections, you guys did not care about Obi. Atiku was the target. I won't be surprised in the next election cycles when Datti would have become more popular, the story might change. All the nice complements will vapourize overnight once he becomes a real threat.

And the reason you easily like to blackmail Obi regarding religion is that you know he has that advantage. Everyone on earth uses their areas of strength. This is politics. Why did you think Tinubu chose a fellow muslim from the North East in the person of Shettima? Tinubu considers the 'numerical advantage' and the political home base strength of Atiku! Peter Obi is the only Christian among the four leading candidates, and you want majority of Christians not to vote for him when he's also equally competent, capable, and smart! You guys can blackmail Obi from now till eternity, he has the majority of Christian votes, including those from the south west. Peter Obi is also very peaceful, and respectful, but you will never admit that because he is currently a political threat.

Omo Yoruba atata nimi. If you like, call me Omo Igbo in disguise, Omo Ale, no problem. Shebi Baba Adebanjo, Macaroni, and other forward thinking Yorubas supporting Obi are 'Igbos', and 'Omo Ale'?

Best comment.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Tareq1105: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2023
My guy!
lhordspy:

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by stev120(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

I won't be angry with one who called my country a zoo but those who joined force to make the country LIKE a zoo.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Grovemaster: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=120830064]

To answer OP's question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.[/quot
Your response is very pathetic and sad,if you're not an Igbo man you won't understand what an Igbo man goes through in this country.the igbos are marginalized, attacked at the slightest provocative and I believe you spewed ur nonsense based on the same shenanigans.i bet you despite what the north has done to our polity you won't say this about them but an Igbo man is an easy target for everyone to attack.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Fearyourcreator: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
humility33:

At least they're not as tribalistic as you guys that mind vote the devil for president if he is of same tribe with u
Even here your igbo brothers and sisters was abusing and cursing Obi when he was governor ... But now he is automatically a messiah to the zoo... Una no get shame...
When you someone for no reason or from heresy... What should I expect... Someone that kept lagos to become fastest growing economy in Africa and the fifth biggest since 1999 and kept on giving lagos able hands to handle lagos ... I will leave that and support Obi who soludo said he puts Anambra into poverty ... A political prostitute that can't build ... If Obi wins he won't last 24months ... He will be booted out without the masses vote easily... Then you will understand what structure is...
With all una noise ... Tbs yesterday no reach one third... I follow someone with track records...
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by humility33(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Even here your igbo brothers and sisters was abusing and cursing Obi when he was governor ... But now he is automatically a messiah to the zoo... Una no get shame...
When you someone for no reason or from heresy... What should I expect... Someone that kept lagos to become fastest growing economy in Africa and the fifth biggest since 1999 and kept on giving lagos able hands to handle lagos ... I will leave that and support Obi who soludo said he puts Anambra into poverty ... A political prostitute that can't build ... If Obi wins he won't last 24months ... He will be booted out without the masses vote easily... Then you will understand what structure is...
With all una noise ... Tbs yesterday no reach one third... I follow someone with track records...

I am not Ibo if you guys had presented Osibanjo maybe I would have consider vote and campaign for him

The most tribalistic peeps in Nigeria are the yorubas but pleqse don't handover this country to shettima I beg you in the name of God it ia not everytime that u guys must reason out of tribalism

Coming to obi do u think had it been it was the likes of Orji, Umahi etc the Ibos would have supported him the way they're doing for obi?

U think the middlebelt qnd south south supporting him will do if he is not capable ?

BAT for goodness sake is not even coherent, mentally he can't match even Atiku in discussion and been articulate
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by hakhin2(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2023
God1000:
Lol, you are funny man.

Elections will come and go, don't be too hateful.

lhordspy you need to understand the level of marginalisation, nepotism and injustice in Nigeria, southeast should at least produce the next president after Buhari.

I don't praise anybody calling Nigeria a zoo, that's completely unacceptable, but let's not revisit the past for the sake of our unity.

I want to tell you today that I'm not Igbo, I'm from Benue state, but I believe in Peter Obi, that's why I'm supporting him

I initially supported Osinbajo but he lost to Tinubu, I can't support someone I don't believe in

I believe you are truly not Igbo,from the way and manner you responded and your choice of word,no insult, no name calling and no threat whatsoever. This is the civilised way of engaging people with different opinions on any issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by heysquare(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Nigeria is already a zoo and you are an animal, a low grade animal in the zoo.
If you can call someone of my age an animal then your father should be an animal too in same Zoo with me

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2023
heysquare:

If you can call someone of my age an animal then your father should be an animal too in same Zoo with me
The thing pain am grin
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by 7brigade: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people

who called my country a zoo.

@lordspy...u are traitor, imbecilic nitwitt,enemy of the United Nigeria, because of a single meal ticket u are served ,u are on d loose with no single decorum,ur type will procedurally find ur way in the law enforcement facility if not tamed now
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by ogbe88(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

No issue is triggering any war. The people that started and engaged in the war passed on an unfair one-sided story of it to their offsprings. Same offsprings now believes the war won't end until they takeover the country.

The war never ends for some. They are just using Ob! Candidacy to continue the offensive. We will resist too.
Igbo matter will choke u someday, u have no sense.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Fearyourcreator: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2023
humility33:

I am not Ibo if you guys had presented Osibanjo maybe I would have consider vote and campaign for him

The most tribalistic peeps in Nigeria are the yorubas but pleqse don't handover this country to shettima I beg you in the name of God it ia not everytime that u guys must reason out of tribalism

Coming to obi do u think had it been it was the likes of Orji, Umahi etc the Ibos would have supported him the way they're doing for obi?

U think the middlebelt qnd south south supporting him will do if he is not capable ?

BAT for goodness sake is not even coherent, mentally he can't match even Atiku in discussion and been articulate
Stop hiding behind if them bring osinbajo ... You guys want igbo presidency.. All these na stories... Nothing is wrong with Tinubu like you lots are saying... Spreading lies about him... Was a time they were circulating a picture of Tinubu walking like his backbone is broken... I prefer how lagos is keeps developing during Tinubu and after him than how Obi did and after him...
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by ablejesus26(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

It's good to know that NIGERIANS are Wiser now and understand that as long as the Country stand,when We Suffer We suffer together,We Enjoy!!We Enjoy together,so your tribal hate antics can't work again.
All hustling Nigerians understand that APC is the greatest threat to our Collective SURVIVAL, We will take them out first regardless of political tools for hate and division like you, Igbo, HAUSA,Yoruba APC disaster happened to Us all,so no sensible Nigerian will fall for this cheap hate game.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by ablejesus26(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Stop hiding behind if them bring osinbajo ... You guys want igbo presidency.. All these na stories... Nothing is wrong with Tinubu like you lots are saying... Spreading lies about him... Was a time they were circulating a picture of Tinubu walking like his backbone is broken... I prefer how lagos is keeps developing during Tinubu and after him than how Obi did and after him...

Tinubu only did his part like anyother Governor in Lagos.
It's close to impossible to not do well governing Lagos,but still Obi's performance as Governor of baby Anambra of 1991 totally crushed that of Tinubu's performance.
Even Jona could not help but employ him even though He was an Apga card carrying member then.
The majority Nigerians understand now that only thieves, kidnappers and politifcians can enjoy under dis evil APC disaster and unimaginable hardship, back to back problem and suffering is all they dished out to Nigerians starting from day1.
Tinubu of Nadeco was my favorite character,but right now the damages his evil APC calamity has done to this Country,pass the power of an old sick man.
Obidiati is a perfect ticket to fit in the ingredients of our collective coexistence as people with diversities as forthwith enshrined in the section 14 of our constitution.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Obi or Atiku or Tinubu can lie,but the stat

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by IMMUNO1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
I wish Nairaland can be like Facebook where your full identities can easily be traced, a lot of Niaralanders won't be so tribalistic and stupid. Here is a funny place where even my staff can come and be saying rubbish cos of the facelessness.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by kaywon: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

You're the worst fool I've ever known. Not only should you be banned from nairaland, your type need be permanently banished from this country as a matter of urgency. Such a bad egg
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Maazieze(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Im quite proud of the discourse here, people seem level headed and understand that no amount of tribalism is acceptable from the candidates and electorate, igbotormentor and APCHaram should take notes these are the kind of obidients you are facing with your old divide and conquer tactics.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Maazieze(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Nothing is wrong with a candidate that had bourdillion vans "mistakenly" enter his compound? Top tier comedian you are. Sadly it seems APC supporters are stuck in their political development, the mass youth political mobilization that saw political apathy of previous elections get swept away cant be explained by the prospects of having an igbo candidate, didnt happen with ojukwu in prior elections and wont happen now. Its the absence of good governance that has driven political engagement, if not for APC's incompetence. The guy you were even replying to is correct, if it was Osinbajo that was running their wouldnt be this much noise about obi, osinbajo has the advantages of not being a decrypt old man and actually being competent, but it would be stained by him being the VP of the current champion of nigeria's economic woe's buhari. Of course im not saying osinbajo is perfect, the people's gazette has some investigative journals alleging him of corruption
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Maazieze(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
APCHaram:

FCK off my mentions

OSU

Keep crying grin
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Fearyourcreator: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Maazieze:

Nothing is wrong with a candidate that had bourdillion vans "mistakenly" enter his compound? Top tier comedian you are. Sadly it seems APC supporters are stuck in their political development, the mass youth political mobilization that saw political apathy of previous elections get swept away cant be explained by the prospects of having an igbo candidate, didnt happen with ojukwu in prior elections and wont happen now. Its the absence of good governance that has driven political engagement, if not for APC's incompetence. The guy you were even replying to is correct, if it was Osinbajo that was running their wouldnt be this much noise about obi, osinbajo has the advantages of not being a decrypt old man and actually being competent, but it would be stained by him being the VP of the current champion of nigeria's economic woe's buhari. Of course im not saying osinbajo is perfect, the people's gazette has some investigative journals alleging him of corruption
Tinubu is a threat to igbo presidency... Osinbajo no get track records like Tinubu... Una go finish am with the current government one time... Lolzzzz
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Fearyourcreator: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Maazieze:

Atiku won PDP primary but Tinubu own dey give una headache
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Fearyourcreator: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2023
ablejesus26:

Tinubu only did his part like anyother Governor in Lagos.
It's close to impossible to not do well governing Lagos,but still Obi's performance as Governor of baby Anambra of 1991 totally crushed that of Tinubu's performance.
Even Jona could not help but employ him even though He was an Apga card carrying member then.
The majority Nigerians understand now that only thieves, kidnappers and politifcians can enjoy under dis evil APC disaster and unimaginable hardship, back to back problem and suffering is all they dished out to Nigerians starting from day1.
Tinubu of Nadeco was my favorite character,but right now the damages his evil APC calamity has done to this Country,pass the power of an old sick man.
Obidiati is a perfect ticket to fit in the ingredients of our collective coexistence as people with diversities as forthwith enshrined in the section 14 of our constitution.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Obi or Atiku or Tinubu can lie,but the stat
Epele... Naso e easy ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.