Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? (71140 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / VP Slot: Disquiet As Peter Obi Demands Single Term,200 Billion From Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer your question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.

You're a big fool.

Tinubu and Yoruba Muslims stabbed Igbo's Today, I promise you Yoruba' bandits that if anything happens to any Igbo or Obi supporter, we shall kill any Yoruba Muslim at sight anywhere we see them even in any part of the world.

Mark this word and bookmark this page.

Were waiting for you ungrateful bastardis this month.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by toneroforever(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years in disguise of running for presidency.

To answer your question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.

Ur stupidity is boundless. Nobody cares about the life of an urchin because u care less about it. Don't worry sha, Tinubu will pay ur 30k monthly salary this February using his stockpiled old naira notes which Buhari has rendered useless. Sophisticated slowpoke.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by anungangampu: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No issue is triggering any war. The people that started and engaged in the war passed on an unfair one-sided story of it to their offspring. The same offsprings now believe the war won't end until they take over the country.

The war never ends for some. They are just using Ob! Candidacy to continue the offensive. We will resist too.
There is no balance in the system. And God hates injustice as the earth he made cannot exist if God didn't create balance within life and all we call heaven and earth. I know you are trying to campaign for your candidate but what you are doing is bringing a curse on yourself. If this is your final truth and you believe in n it, I might equally say you are already behaving like one cursed by God.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by DesChyko: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
..who are still harbouring hate, and continuing fighting a civil war which ended so many years...

What do you really know about life? Of course it's easy for you to stop fighting because of the side you are on.

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Robinmido(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Go hug transformer. Get lost. Your opinion is inconsequential
lhordspy:

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Mryocks(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nbote:

See as spit they comot for ya mouth.. Tueh
😂😂😂😂😂😂 haba guy,...
But I swear this Ihordspy guy na FOOL allah

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Chetas81(m): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

everyone have right to their opinion
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Emmanuella00(f): 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Speak on Peter Obi. Upon you de Rock has God entrusted the Hope for a new Nigeria... The Gate of these old wicked Politicians shall not prevail. All we seek is good governance, you are our best bet for it. In you we trust.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by hush15: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

To answer OP's question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.

Oga, stop te hypocrisy. Nobody has been more divisive than your tinubu with his uncouthed mouth and his derogatory comments or speeches. I know money is power but your man is purely arrogant. He thinks he can buy and own everybody and where he can’t, just talk down the person but only a fool will reason like that.
Neway, you have the prerogative to your own opinion. See you on Feb 25…

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by RxCatalyst: 12:08am On Feb 12, 2023
God1000:
Lol, you are funny man.

Elections will come and go, don't be too hateful.

lhordspy you need to understand the level of marginalisation, nepotism and injustice in Nigeria, southeast should at least produce the next president after Buhari.
is it an entitlement when anybody can run?

God1000:

I don't praise anybody calling Nigeria a zoo, that's completely unacceptable, but let's not revisit the past for the sake of our unity.

I want to tell you today that I'm not Igbo, I'm from Benue state, but I believe in Peter Obi, that's why I'm supporting him

I initially supported Osinbajo but he lost to Tinubu, I can't support someone I don't believe in

The same way some can't support Obi because we don't believe in him
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by OdefaGirl(f): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

To answer OP's question: Datti Ahmed is a good man with pure heart. I hold him in high-esteem irrespective of his bad choice of political alliance with enemies of the country.

If you love your country as you falsely claim, you will never ever dream of voting for a Drug baron... not just known in Nigeria but International, that is spiteful and degrading to this country. The country is already collapsing in so many sectors... but here you are rooting for someone who would rather lick microphone than speak into it. I have no word to describe your pathetic lieing self as "hypocrite" is now over used.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by SenatePresdo(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

But sir, why the continue offensive against the Yorubas by the Igbo. They crave and wish for nothing except to see Yorubas fall

See the Yorubas fall Politically you mean? I hope so.
It still boils down to the emphasis I was making, that the hostility is POLITICAL and its mutual.

I have friends from different tribes, and I can't remember wishing any of them failure, even though we may disagree politically, just like we may have different football clubs we support.

We shouldn't let that turn into hate in our daily lives.
In America for instance, A husband can be Republican while the wife will be Democratic.

They will disagree politically, should that amount the wife telling the husband he hates her?

Its because we play politics of tribe in Africa, if not, our political belief shouldn't amount to hate or be addressed as hate.

I as an Igbo man doesn't hate a Yoruba, or wishes him downfall.
Political disagreement is not Hatred.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Freebills12: 12:23am On Feb 12, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
lhordspy:

So we should erase our history so as to appease some set of unremorseful people?

Only you can point to that history! History of Federal Government together with soldiers killing pregnant women of Igbo extraction? Bringing out their unborn babies and killing them in the streets of Lagos! Or are you also telling me that those traders, federal government workers and school children from Igbo extraction killed in different part of the north and south west were among the soldiers that plot the Coup? History of Federal government under Gowon that can't produce the corpse of General Aguiyi Ironsi whom he killed, only to send empty coffin to Umuahia... If truly you know the history you will not make reference to it. Those people that removed it from school curriculum are not mad, they know what they are hiding. You should have asked why is the Nigerian Biafran War not in the history lesson?
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by jackobi(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2023
It's funny that people who says that Obi's Lagos rally wasn't successful and he will not get more than 5% in Lagos. My question is why do you have enough time and energy to be commenting and creating unnecessary lies. Please go and sleep if your very sure of what you're saying. Don't be stupid and foolish at the same time 😜
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Stylz69(m): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Gazelle Garagara!
You are what you are! Embrace it … clown

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Inosky(m): 12:43am On Feb 12, 2023
San wolu is tribalistic especially against Igbos. He's only loyal to Tinubu whom he gives key to Lagos Treasury for looting purpose. Labour Party LP governorship can is better person with sound mind.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Tektronics12: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Sanwo Olu in his Mind says : Clown, you don Finish 🙂
God1000:
We're still brothers no matter what happens
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Swallowurspit(m): 12:54am On Feb 12, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Were they supposed to be fighting each other? Didn't Soludo and Obi hug each other in the public and Soludo has continued to say he knows Obi can't win?? If Obi meets Tinubu in public today, he'd go over to greet him, but they'll resume hostilities the following day.

If only the followers are emancipated enough to understand that politics is not war.
Feb 25 get belle, e go soon born.
As anxious as we all are, Nigerians should apply decorum in the presence of the child.

#Afterelectionpeace.

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Irupetepete: 12:56am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

who first called them dot and 5%?
Maje una dey carry una Brain come nairaland
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by amuwo1980: 1:02am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Jiahdist
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by steeltrust: 1:06am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

So we should erase our history so as to appease some set of unremorseful people?
why are you talking like a fool

If not for buhari mismanagement do you think splinter groups like ipob or Yoruba nation will spring out with the likes of igboho and mnk

Mr man accept the fact that Apc and pdp elites ran Nigeria to the ground

And you should know Nigeria is a zoo
If not people who stole our money would have been brought to justice to matter who you are

Forget party, religion and ethnic sentiment

Ask your self
Nigeria of present is it the Nigeria you ever wanted

Hate all you want Nigerians will love them selves once we see who will do that and that is Peter Obi

In between I’m Yoruba before you tag me ipob
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by lordkush: 1:11am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

ear shit and die na people wey dey reason with like say you nor be dog I blame.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:19am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

ENEMIES??

I THOUGHT PETER OBI IS THE ENEMY.??
Is he more than ONE.??
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Tinububalls: 1:21am On Feb 12, 2023
God1000:
we fought a bloody civil war for three years in this country, but unfortunately those issues that triggered the war still exist today.

We just have to start a new chapter
Are you begging the idiot to stop hating?
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:43am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

THIS 2023 ELECTION HAD BROUGHT OUT THE REAL MONSTERS THAT HAD BEEN RESIDING INSIDE MOST OF YOU GUYS..

IN FACT,, THE PROBLEM OF IGBO PEOPLE HAD NEVER BEEN THE TRIBES OR THE VARIOUS RELIGIONS THEMSELVES,,, BUT IT HAD ALWAYS BEEN THE GENERATIONAL SUPERSTITIOUS LIES, AND SENTIMENTAL UNCONFIRMED INDOCTRINATIONS WHICH THE VARIOUS OTHER TRIBES HAD BEEN FEEDING THEMSELVES WITH (OVER THE AGES) ABOUT THE IGBO PEOPLE, AND THEY ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BELIEVE ALL THESE LIES AND SENTIMENTAL INDOCTRINATIONS.

SOMEONE THAT LOVES NIGERIA SO MUCH WILL DEFINITELY TELL NIGERIA THE REAL TRUTH WITHOUT PAINTING WORDS..
NIGERIA IS REALLY BEHAVING LIKE A ZOO.
BOTH THE LEADER AND THE PEOPLE ARE STILL OPERATING AT THE “BASIC INSTINCTS” LEVEL.

NO INTELLIGENCE.
NO CONSCIENCE.
NO EMPATHY.
NO SYMPATHY.
NO SELF CONTROL
NO RESTRICTIONS
NO BALANCE
NO EQUITY
NO SACRIFICES FOR THE SAKE OF GOOD OF OTHERS..
EVERYBODY (INCLUDING THE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT) ARE ALL INDIVIDUALISTIC, AND SEEKING FOR THEMSELVES ALONE (THE BEST THEY CAN DO IS SEEKING FOR THE GOOD OF THEIR CRONIES -- WHICH IS STILL SOMEWHAT ANIMALISTIC)

NOW TELL ME, WHAT EXACTLY IS IT (WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO QUALIFY ANY COUNTRY AS A COUNTRY OF SANE HUMANS) DOES THIS PRESENT NIGERIA HAVE.??

MEANWHILE, I DON'T BLAME YOU.
IT IS ACTUALLY YOUR INTERNAL INBORN-HATRED FOR THE IGBO PEOPLE WHICH MADE YOU TO USE THE “ZOO” STATEMENT AS A FLIMSY EXCUSE, JUST TO BE SEEING ALL OF THE IGBO PEOPLE AS “THE DEVILS” (WHICH YOUR INDOCTRINATED HATRED HAD ALWAYS MADE TO BELIEVE).

IT'S ALL WELL.
WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN THE BEST OF YOU.

WHAT IS NOW REMAINING IS TO SEE THE WORST OF YOU..
AND THAT WILL BE AFTER PETER-OBI’S VICTORY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by faceLAGOS: 1:46am On Feb 12, 2023
I love the way the young girl just dey fiddle with her hair looking at the two old clowns.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Tinububalls: 1:50am On Feb 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Here we go again. Is Peter and Datti running differently?

Why is one a real nightmare than others? Oh.. Because one is a Muslim right? So he is a lesser human.

I know what you are.
He told you the truth and you keep beating around the bush, trying to be smart by half.
We know the kind of politics you guys do play, it's not about Obi, it's about who is up against you folks.
We know what it will look like if it's Osinbanjo that's contesting in LP against your god.

Take Note.
Nobody cares about your fake love for the country, because the moment your candidate loses, you will stop are nothing in bringing down the country. One you folks already said it,"There will be problem if Tinubu loses"
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:51am On Feb 12, 2023
ican2020:
The foolish ones using unprintable words should learn from this that politics is not a do or die affair
Peter-Obi once said it with his mouth.
That Politics is not a Do-Or-Die affair..

Guess what the other guy said??

He said that:
“Power is not given. It is taken.
So do everything to take.
FIGHT...!! GRAB IT..!! AND RUN WITH IT..!!”

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏾👆🏾
If someone says this,, does that mean that he believes that “Politics is not a Do-Or-Die affair”.??
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by moshino(m): 1:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Reinaldo:
I learnt that Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

You learnt well my son, may God be with you always.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by youngrichnigga: 1:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Sanwoolu'came to support Obi based on his conscience, he knows the agbero landlord has no hope of winning and ruling undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by ImperialYoruba: 1:59am On Feb 12, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You're a big fool.

Tinubu and Yoruba Muslims stabbed Igbo's Today, I promise you Yoruba' bandits that if anything happens to any Igbo or Obi supporter, we shall kill any Yoruba Muslim at sight anywhere we see them even in any part of the world.

Mark this word and bookmark this page.

Were waiting for you ungrateful bastardis this month.

Lmao.

Feb 25th. Just two weeks away. Stop making noise, just show up to shake ground. Thats all. grin
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by ImperialYoruba: 2:01am On Feb 12, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Sanwoolu'came to support Obi based on his conscience, he knows the agbero landlord has no hope of winning and ruling undecided undecided undecided undecided

Sanwo Olu came to witness your embarrassment on Asiwaju's turf.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.