Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? (71167 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / VP Slot: Disquiet As Peter Obi Demands Single Term,200 Billion From Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by PHZADDY1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness. I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders.
Mugu

15 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by kozmokaz(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and uncultured mob support.

Call me a bigot or anything. But I will never accept to be tagged a brother, friends with person or people who align, engage, or stand as an apologist to people who called my country a zoo.

I am a champion of unity and oneness. I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders.

U go change Moniker after 25 no worry

14 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Impecca(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
Lol, you are funny man.

Elections will come and go, don't be too hateful.

lhordspy you need to understand the level of marginalisation, nepotism and injustice in Nigeria, southeast should at least produce the next president after Buhari.

I don't praise anybody calling Nigeria a zoo, that's completely unacceptable, but let's not revisit the past for the sake of our unity.

I want to tell you today that I'm not Igbo, I'm from Benue state, but I believe in Peter Obi, that's why I'm supporting him

I initially supported Osinbajo but he lost to Tinubu, I can't support someone I don't believe in
U started well but ended up making no sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by 9gerian: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
We're still brothers no matter what happens
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Theunbothered: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
habsydiamond:
This is how politic should be played not that do or die there mentality of some old politicians

But it is do or die for the rest of us who have to live with bad policies every day.

5 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Impecca(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
Lol, you are funny man.

Elections will come and go, don't be too hateful.

lhordspy you need to understand the level of marginalisation, nepotism and injustice in Nigeria, southeast should at least produce the next president after Buhari.

I don't praise anybody calling Nigeria a zoo, that's completely unacceptable, but let's not revisit the past for the sake of our unity.

I want to tell you today that I'm not Igbo, I'm from Benue state, but I believe in Peter Obi, that's why I'm supporting him

I initially supported Osinbajo but he lost to Tinubu, I can't support someone I don't believe in

U started well but ended up making no sense
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Bigshots001(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=120830064]

Klll yourself man, Tinubu will loose
Who cares about brotherhood with you this Man, nobody know you or your family in the political space in your LGA not to talk of in Nigeria.
Why you dey drink Panadol for another person headache?
Gazelle gagara boy ☹️

13 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by GoodCane: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
obembet:
As a good Obidient and Asiwaju Tinubu supporters, What do you learn from this beautiful Datti X SanwoOlu picture?

Rest.

Peter Obi is already your next president come Feb 25. God bless our incoming president peter Obi, president FRN and vice president Datti

14 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by thinkmoney(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

You are not only a tribal bigot, but also an irredeemable fool.
I am an igbo, I have never called this my country zoo before.
You are to be pitied

22 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Emaprince: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

I am a champion of unity and oneness . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders.
The man you support doesn't believe in one Nigeria. What is your point again?

You must be a shameless hypocrite. Well urchins are known hypocrites and evil who doesn't want good for Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by RenaissanceGuy: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Were they supposed to be fighting each other? Didn't Soludo and Obi hug each other in the public and Soludo has continued to say he knows Obi can't win?? If Obi meets Tinubu in public today, he'd go over to greet him, but they'll resume hostilities the following day.
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Rapuru14: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

So we should erase our history so as to appease some set of unremorseful people?

Urchin goand!e

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by PropertyNR: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders.
You are a fool. A very big one. The same person you are supporting today was calling for a sovereign national conference just in 2011. Read up what that means. Ode

16 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by renderme: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
As seen on twitter.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by nauto: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
cool
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by easytig(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Don't you know that tinubu was high on crack cocaine when he called the akwa ibom gov "dat boy".you think it's easy to be on hard drugs for over 40 years.tinibu knows his guage when he indulges in hard drugs unlike his biological son jide who slumped and died from overdose and sanwo olu who was a rehab patient in gbagada general hospital.
WibusJaga:

Mutual Respect. kiss

Unlike Balablu Bulaba that went to Akwa Ibom and insulted a Sitting Governor and called him "That Boy". cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Brimstone77: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Lolz aside your direct siblings you ain't nobody's brother..

You can whine all you want nobody cares,if you feel so pain that you can't take it anymore then you got two options..

K!ll your self or get the damn shit hole disbanded, nobody care about how you feel..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by MiaBeer(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sanwo is just welcome the incoming Vice President Datti. He and other urchins will shake his hands more after the election.

3 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Emaprince: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
obembet:
As a good Obidient and Asiwaju Tinubu supporters, What do you learn from this beautiful Datti X SanwoOlu picture?

To think that you that posted this is a known tribal bigot is funny.

And to think you are a woman...I wonder how life will be with a woman who acts the way you do.

8 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Taa....gerraway! Sharap! who wants to do 'brother' with a filthy agbero urchin like you? grin

You were trying to use the age-long regular anti-Igbo and anti-Biafran sentiments and propaganda against any Eastern candidate that comes aboard to contest, dynamics changed and your tactics failed, you got beaten to the game, you come here dey lament.. grin

Thiefnubuu won't be President, go and gnash your broken agbero teeth and lick your rotten wound. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Jflex07(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

I am a champion of unity and oneness to the core . I preach, pray, clamour and crave for togetherness but i am also sensible and conscious enough to know my fellow Nigerians and differentiate them from clowns and pretenders.
You are a nobody... Speak for yourself and not for sane Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by HandsomeBlack: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
How politics supposed to be played.

HandsomeBlack:
There are so many Yorubas and people of other tribes that are vehemently opposed to Tinubu presidential bid. Listen to radio phone-in programs in the south west, go to newspaper stands, inside commercial buses; many Yorubas don't hide their opposition to Tinubu presidential bid.

How some fellows try to make it seem like it's only the Igbos that are against Tinubu is baffling. Anyone that tries to educate them is Igbo. It seems some people are deliberately trying to sow seeds of disunity in the south. DIVIDE AND RULE. Nigeria Ronu o!

5 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Siwisheswereesh: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nice
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Elvis2kay: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
tongue
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by nerdjared: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sanwo olu for governor Obi for president

2 Likes

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by phorget(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

No we are not. We have been far far divided, partitioned, marginalised to be. All thanks to a specific candidate that rides and thrives on religious marginalisation, ethnic division and aggressive, disrespectful, uncultured mob support.

Lol...
See lamentations.
Who you elp?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Gbemini(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
By this time next month sanwo olu and the drug fool will be queuing in line to welcome HE president peter Obi and vice president Datti on a State visit to Lagos.

This i have seen
u need to visit ward 7... Best of luck to u there
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by RexTramadol1: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Atiku might win this elections.

1 Like

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Moh247: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hausa Fulani and Yoruba have no bad blood
Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by Theunbothered: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
God1000:
we fought a bloody civil war for three years in this country, but unfortunately those issues that triggered the war still exist today.

We just have to start a new chapter

Don't bother reasoning with that one, somebody who wasn't even born when the civil war happened. Those people who only know about other tribes in Nigeria from stories their parent taught them, the same parents who haven't gone past their villages to date.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? by GoodCane: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
obembet:

U should have ask why Atiku is contesting after Buhari is about finished 8yrs?

Why Atiku Contest when he fully know that it's time for South East to lead under PDP?

Sometimes you sound so dumb. Don't you know you're too old for all these? Gosh!

Is PDP and APC the only parties in Nigeria with which a candidate can win an election? I guess y'all never saw LP coming abi? E shock una bah? No worry after Feb 25, you urchins and miscrean*ts will jump into lagoon latest by 8:07am on Feb 26

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.