Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her (37926 Views)

Photo Of 41-Year-Old Driver Who Raped A 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by blaise26abj(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I thought there is always a teacher in every school bus, and the teacher is dropped after all the children have reached their different homes? Arrest the proprietor and the teacher who left the bus. Never leave a female child alone with a Nigerian man, even if it's her father, but some people will not hear.

Awww. Sorry dear . Did your father rape you and your siblings ? Or is it your uncles , gateman , the aboki down the road ? You should seek help . Therapy will just be perfect

5 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Why e be say na bad news you dey always report?
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Isabi4lov: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Na wa o , we've many pedophiles on nairaland , from their comments you'll know them .

A girl of 7yrs was raped , and some people have the guts to blame the little girl , all is well in our nation.

4 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I thought there is always a teacher in every school bus, and the teacher is dropped after all the children have reached their different homes? Arrest the proprietor and the teacher who left the bus. Never leave a female child alone with a Nigerian man, even if it's her father, but some people will not hear.
So your father molested you too. Sorry, every man is not like your perverted father.

4 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by onadana: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:
The guy used his hand to kill himself. Uncontrolled anger can lead to death.
The driver run is best way to save his life. By the way, na two fighting, the deceased man was first to slap him.

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change sch.

We know your type.People like you need to be taught real life lessons.

6 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Truthdeypain: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2023
aycorporat:
May the soul of the gallant dad rest in peace

The driver has committed double crime of assault and murder now, he is on the run.

Sometimes, thorough investigation needs to be carried out and we should avoid taking hasty decisions.

May God protect our children as child molestation is not limited to only the female gender

Must you always make the gender comparison shit. What is usually wrong with ya'll, you just had to do the whole boys are raped too is that the subject of what is before us.

All this rape sympathiists sef. On behalf of all logical and reasonable men I am ashamed of you folks.

5 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Bahamas95(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2023
The idiot up there supporting the driver and those who liked his foolish comment would all experience same thing. Karma is real.

Two fighting indeed, animal!

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Edusouls(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2023
Yorubas are sex crazy, once they see something in skirt they loose control, imagine molesting a seven year old girl for Godsake , this successful tribe in Nigeria has this major problem or curse would I call it?

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by komzy589(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2023
Bimffo:

A girl that is just 8 years? Do you people just decide to sniff petrol early in the morning? Or what is all these?
Are you implying that 8year olds don’t tell lies. Abeg let’s be logical for once. Nothing has been proven and the father was too quick to react.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Bullhari: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:
The driver run is best way to save his life. By the way, na two fighting, the deceased man was first to slap him.

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change sch.

You are definitely a rapiiiiiiist. You are not human and deserve to die by snake bite.

Everyone listen, if you know this person keep away from him.

5 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Fuckyoumod: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Eya sorry dear, take heart.
your bitter experience with your father has really affected you so much
that you think every father is a pervert like your father that fingered you 2 months after you were born?

Take heart darling... I feel for you.
Not all fathers are perverts your dad ok?

My daughter is 1000% safe with me. Any day, any time. And I will train her up to know that not all men are like your devilish and evil father.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by jelel6: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

After speaking sensibly, what would warrant the bolded statement? Even if you're speaking from personal experience, that's a completely unacceptable conclusion to arrive at.

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by TheAlchemist: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2023
This is what happens when schools are set up primarily as money making ventures. The Lagos State Government also needs to ensure that Schools both public and private adhere to safety standards especially where minors are involved.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Easylife1234: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2023
ikeno:
Wey you for kukuma collect your 14years in prison for molesting a minor,you have now elevated it to life imprisonment.😔😔
that true o, Image
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by chukwuibuipob: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2023
jaxxy:
The matter was being reported and addressed the father should have been calm.
i'll do the same if any Baztard molest my daughter in whatever guise. I'll aim at his ballz grin angry angry till he bleat like a goat he is.

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Truthdeypain: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na wa o , we've many pedophiles on nairaland , from their comments you'll know them .

A girl of 7yrs was raped , and some people have the guts to blame the little girl , all is well in our nation.

As a full blown matured man, even as a red piller I completely agree with your assessment.

These niggars Bleep kids for a living someone has to locate them all, it's so sad this is a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by chudez0147(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Some father over protect their children.
Last month I was in a garden I met a man and two other teenagers seated in the same garden. When the teenagers left, I approached the man who should be around 50years old.

Me : good morning sir. Please those teens are they your children or siblings

The man : why do you ask ?

Me: I like the girl . She is beautiful.

The man : my daughter? I'll call for your arrest right now. And I mean it.

Me : ah! What for ? I only asked a harmless question.

The man : she is just 13, and about to go to school. If anything happen to her.
He brought out his phone and was trying to call for my arrest

Me: hmmm! You just told me she is 13 , if I had insisted that I like her after that then I think you have the right to call for my arrest.

He then walked to my colleague to report me. And they told him there's nothing wrong with what I did.. I only asked a question.

The man: oh! You are all the same . Am a pastor, I just finished 40days fasting , I could have just cursed you the moment you turn after asking me the question.

Please de 0!
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Mitsurugi(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

I hope you'll remember this if your daughter ever comes to complain about such to you. You lots should keep thanking God that this is a faceless forum.

7 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Houseontherock1: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2023
I understand the man's pain and his unfortunate death. In the words of Edward Abbey, "love implies anger. The man who is angered by nothing cares about nothing"
May his soul find rest and may Mr Jacob live in eternal damnation, condemnation and shame. Schools should please pay more attention to the children in their care! We parents will continue to try harder, but let's be able to work well without worrying about our kids even when they are in your care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Edusouls(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
TarOrfeeek:
angry

Weak Man
Weak decisions

Why heed to the Proprietors request for calm.

That was the wrong choice to make.
you are so insensitive idiot, when such would happen to ur daughter let’s see what u can do?instead to sympathize with your fellow man ur here talking rubbish,

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
i'll do the same if any Baztard molest my daughter in whatever guise. I'll aim at his ballz grin angry angry till he bleat like a goat he is.

atleast ensure u don't also hurt urself in the process just because ur angry and upset. his daughter needs him alive not like this.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by otokx(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Every staff employed should always have at least 2 guarantors. May God continually direct our emotions and footsteps. The driver must be found and made to face Justice.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Honestly, some people especially women are carefree. I have never doubted my husband's fidelity for once. However, I am so possessive and overprotective of my daughters in situations like this that I can never leave any of them alone with their father. I have always told them to speak up EVEN if their father goes this close to them.

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by musty2245: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

seconded

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Truthdeypain: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2023
chukwuibuipob:

Here's a real man.

Dead men tell no tales. Simply murder the fellow, plead provocation and accident. Ain't no niggar taking my child's innocence away.

This shit is very simple, don't make a fuss about it. Just confirm that your daughter is telling the truth, leave no stone unturned just for the sake of conscience once you are done.

Move position, observe the man's routine or sth, find one sharp kala, you can get it from boys in the bronx, sharpen am dey one corner 2 for left chest 3 for right lower abdomen.

You have done this world a favour and saved countless other young kids from the pedo. Don't be deceived there is no justice in the courts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Isabi4lov: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2023
Truthdeypain:

As a full blown matured man, even as a red piller I completely agree with your assessment.

These niggars Bleep kids for a living someone has to locate them all, it's so sad this is a faceless forum.
If not that they're mentally deranged.

How will you be attracted to children , I as an adult, sex is not something that is easy like that , how much more a little child , I can only imagine the pains and angony the little girl would've passed through.

It's not easy to flee from a rapist .
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by ukaface(f): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

So if you daughter says this to you, you will wave it off as a lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by correctguy101(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2023
pyyxxaro:

I know you are not a kid , but the way you reason is Wonderful 😔

No blame the guy just like that, you don't know his experience.

I almost kill person because of the lies told by a young boy of say 7-10yrs. It was later we found the useless boy had been instrumental in sending an innocent man to jail just recently. Me too shock because the foolish child was swearing and crying like he was telling God's own truth. If not for the elders around who spoke sense into my angry mind that day, I for wound innocent person for nothing and maybe enter real soup for my actions.

Yet this daddy can't fault the father for not being calm. I no go hear shiiit if my own daughter says she experienced such from anyone. I dey always get hot blood for such news let alone it happening to my own.

So don't blame him too much, the youngsters these days can't totally be trusted

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by jelel6: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2023
A really sad situation and turn of events. Hard to hear your daughter was molested and keep cool. Damn.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Hassanmaye(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

Shut up children are innocent they don't tell lies that's why even their evidence is acceptable in court, stop typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by ajimo54(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

This is the Driverrrrr!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up / Man Accused Of Being A Money Ritualist In Ibadan (Photos) / Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.