Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her (37930 Views)

Photo Of 41-Year-Old Driver Who Raped A 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Softmirror: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I thought there is always a teacher in every school bus, and the teacher is dropped after all the children have reached their different homes? Arrest the proprietor and the teacher who left the bus. Never leave a female child alone with a Nigerian man, even if it's her father, but some people will not hear.

WOMEN ARE FAR WORSE! A MILLION TIMES. FACT!!!. DO A LITTLE CASE STUDY.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Makinaki: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:
The guy used his hand to kill himself. Uncontrolled anger can lead to death.
The driver run is best way to save his life. By the way, na two fighting, the deceased man was first to slap him.

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change sch.

You are a disgrace to your parents and entire family.

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:
The driver run is best way to save his life. By the way, na two fighting, the deceased man was first to slap him.

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change sch.

Agent of the devil, someone must surely do it to ur daughter, if u even have one, u will never have peace in this your miserable life till the day u die and go and meet your father lucifer

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Raxxye(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I thought there is always a teacher in every school bus, and the teacher is dropped after all the children have reached their different homes? Arrest the proprietor and the teacher who left the bus. Never leave a female child alone with a Nigerian man, even if it's her father, but some people will not hear.
But can you leave a male child alone with his mother?

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Dshocker(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2023
TarOrfeeek:
angry

Weak Man
Weak decisions

Why heed to the Proprietors request for calm.

That was the wrong choice to make.

U are a terrible bastard to call the late Federick a weak man.

You come online and type rubbish, all to prove you are a strong man.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by jelel6: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
komzy589:

And what if your husband is as possessive of his male children not to leave them alone with you! If you have a husband at all, putting him in this context is so disrespectful.

Nah, people like her cannot see beyond their noses. A presenter on TV said something similar on air - talk about the wisdom of overprotective mamas living in their delusion.

I feel sorry for the man. To be spoken of like this without reason and looked at as a sexual predator without cause must be soul-killing. Perhaps, that's the peck of being a husband to mother of the year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Raxxye(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

Guy, you well so?
It's a 7 year old girl!
Why would a 7-year old fabricate such a lie against a grown man? I mean how?

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Dshocker(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Even with her father? 😳😳😳

Madam calm down.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by wonder233: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Shut up! He said the right thing. The man should have gone straight to the police, the police would then pick the molester and even school proprietor. If he had done that, he would still have been alive.
The worthless meeting the school called, what did it yield? The school is a business place wanting to protect its business. Nigerians must learn that not everything can be handled "as family". Learn to make use of the authorities
jahsharon:

Are you mad ni? Is your father mad? Is your mother also mad?

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by wonder233: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2023
They can
Raxxye:

Guy, you well so?
It's a 7 year old girl!
Why would a 7-year old fabricate such a lie against a grown man? I mean how?
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by wonder233: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Shut up! He was a weak man, going to a worthless meeting instead of going straight to the police
Dshocker:

U are a terrible bastard to call the late Federick a weak man.

You come online and type rubbish, all to prove you are a strong man.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2023
TarOrfeeek:
angry

Weak Man
Weak decisions

Why heed to the Proprietors request for calm.

That was the wrong choice to make.

Very stupid comment. You are capital fool. What an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

At 7?

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by BossGerald: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
May his soul RIP 😔😔

No wander some schools dey always get
female teacher in the bus.

The beast don ruin that girl life, she will never forget it for the rest of her life.

He deserve to spend the rest of his life in Jail. Locked up in a hole where he will never see sun or moon again.

He don ruin the little girl life and home

So you won't make tribal comment because it didn't happen in the east and he wasn't an igbo man??
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Babastrong(m): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Always be STRONG, trouble can knock your door any time. me i no be gentle man at all, i be africa man original.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Mitsurugi(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Truthdeypain:

That niggar has raped at least 15 kids.

Only hardened criminals revel openly in their atrocious thoughts.

I swear.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Neddstark: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Man had a hidden ailment.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Parachoko: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:

So you won't make tribal comment because it didn't happen in the east and he wasn't an igbo man??
I have no issue with the Igbos oga

I have never call for violence against Igbos neither have I wish Igbo people bad

Relax oga

I'm only against Peter Obi

Peter Obi will never become the President of Nigeria. We won't reward him with such a position after his woeful performance in Anambra State.

1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by enonche85(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Are you trying to tell us all the men in your family are sex.ual pre.dators ?!... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Whywhycy: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
What a sad news?.
The father did well by reporting to the school authority, but my concern is that he wouldn't have fought the driver. Since he had reported to the school, he would have waited to see how the school authority will handle the case.
To me, this is very unfortunate.
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by HeavenCSO: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change such.

YOU ARE A FOOLISH FOOL!!!
Could you listen to yourself at least? You sound very foolish to be a father FYI.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by archangel1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

May same happened to your generations of female ofsprings if she is not lying as you mischieviously put it...
wicked soul. It beats my imagination the kind if people on this platform

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by simplykeh99: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by jelel6: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
chudez0147:

She doesn't look her age. She look matured.
Besides I don't see my question as weird . The man was just being over protective. He later started telling us many stories on how over protectiveness could have taken his life .

Whether the man became friendly with you afterwards is beside the point. I know you won't take heed because you don't see things like some of us do.

See the bolded! "She look matured"... matured for what, if I may ask?

That your statement actually suggests you are complimenting the appearance of a 13 year old girl in a sexual context. Many people will find that creepy, keep your opinion to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by cuteboy2: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Your generalisation is very wrong. Does it mean you will never leave your daughters alone with your husband because he will defile them?

Or was your father defiling you when your mother left you alone with your him?

LilMissFavvy:

Modified: Ya all Nigerian male *demons* should shvt the up. My dad was a treasure to us, the BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD. It is you all *demons* am referring, I'm not referring to the men in my family, I am not even referring to men all over the world. I am being specific and referring to Nija men. Every single day, we see news of rape of the girl child in your blogs, papers and environment. No time to reply mentions of pedophiles, mateheww.

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, PROTECT THE FEMALE CHILD FROM MEN.

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by HardMirror(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Modified: Ya all Nigerian male *demons* should shvt the up. My dad was a treasure to us, the BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD. It is you all *demons* am referring, I'm not referring to the men in my family, I am not even referring to men all over the world. I am being specific and referring to Nija men. Every single day, we see news of rape of the girl child in your blogs, papers and environment. No time to reply mentions of pedophiles, mateheww.

women like you are senseless, useless and can never get sense. So your dad is the only good man in the world. If you had a good father as you claimed, he wont have a piece of shit like you as his daughter. This shows your dad is as useless as you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
That's why it's not good to fight.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by wonder233: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
The first part of your comment makes perfect sense, frankly, it is same thought that occured to me. There is always a chaperon who accompanies school buses till the last kid is dropped off. That chaperon and the school proprietor must be arrested.

As for the last part of your comment about not leaving a female kid with a man.. I think that is true to the extent of non and distant relatives.
But as for not leaving a female child with her own father, I think you jusy crossed the border of delusion with this pseudo woke foolishness.
I drop and pick up my daughter everyday to and from school everyday. So I should come and employ you to be doing that? Stop indoctrinating hate against men, just because you hate men
LilMissFavvy:

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by HardMirror(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Eya sorry dear, take heart.
your bitter experience with your father has really affected you so much
that you think every father is a pervert like your father that fingered you 2 months after you were born?

Take heart darling... I feel for you.
Not all fathers are perverts your dad ok?

My daughter is 1000% safe with me. Any day, any time. And I will train her up to know that not all men are like your devilish and evil father.
obviously her dad messed her up.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Thermodynamics(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Your dad is also a Nigerian man, who know, maybe your dad raped an innocent little girl too

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by HardMirror(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Softmirror:

WOMEN ARE FAR WORSE! A MILLION TIMES. FACT!!!. DO A LITTLE CASE STUDY.
i have seen videos of women moleating little boys. They even post it online and no one talks
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by ROK123: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
So sad!
And some dogs are still blaming the minor for speaking out
When it's hard for some adult to voice out..smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Being A Money Ritualist In Ibadan (Photos) / Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.