Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her (37933 Views)

Photo Of 41-Year-Old Driver Who Raped A 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by F117nighthawk: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2023
U must be heartless and very inconsiderate, if this happen to your own daughter and someone make this stupid comments u made here, it's people like you that will take a worst action

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by onuman: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/father-dies-while-fighting-driver-who-allegedly-defiled-daughter/%3famp

Wow. The angry father now late, should not have slapped the driver first.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Capernum: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I thought there is always a teacher in every school bus, and the teacher is dropped after all the children have reached their different homes? Arrest the proprietor and the teacher who left the bus. Never leave a female child alone with a Nigerian man, even if it's her father, but some people will not hear.

Including her father? Not all fathers are crazy. It takes a level of mental sickness for you to defile your own daughter. This world haff spoil finish.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by komzy589(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2023
chihes:
Honestly, some people especially women are carefree. I have never doubted my husband's fidelity for once. However, I am so possessive and overprotective of my daughters in situations like this that I can never leave any of them alone with their father. I have always told them to speak up EVEN if their father goes this close to them.
And what if your husband is as possessive of his male children not to leave them alone with you! If you have a husband at all, putting him in this context is so disrespectful.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by GloriousGbola: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
One of the biggest failures of schools is vetting of drivers.on the regular i see school bus drivers driving like madmen.

Basically they just pick any agbero put him in a uniform and present him.

The school should face the full wrath of the law.

This activity was allegedly perpetrated on their bus by their employee.

It is also possible that this is not the first time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by ajimo54(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
chihes:
Honestly, some people especially women are carefree. I have never doubted my husband's fidelity for once. However, I am so possessive and overprotective of my daughters in situations like this that I can never leave any of them alone with their father. I have always told them to speak up EVEN if their father goes this close to them.

Do this to other guys of the house NOT the father of the girl! I am so grateful to God that I have only gallant boys! I dont want enmity btw my wife and I over our daughter! I dont want wahala! Suspicion over my blood!
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by klbakare(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I thought there is always a teacher in every school bus, and the teacher is dropped after all the children have reached their different homes? Arrest the proprietor and the teacher who left the bus. Never leave a female child alone with a Nigerian man, even if it's her father, but some people will not hear.

Did your father molest you?

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by komzy589(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Jesus fucking Christ!

Nothing wey person wan tell me, ain't being emotional at all.

You and all those who liked your post are fucking rapists, I wonder how many coussins nieces neighbours and kids you must have raped. Deranged piece of trash.
Stop being sentimental. The driver is being accused of something he’s denying. Nothing has been proven yet and the father was wrong to react first by slapping the driver.
Are you telling me that an 8year old child cannot lie!
Even if the driver is apprehended, he cannot be charged for murder because he was defending himself.
As for the child molestation, they are going to need more proof than just the child’s report.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by iyke2frankeze: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2023
A man left his house to fight with arming himself. If knew wanted to fight, why not commit murder instead of getting murdered? If he didn't plan to fight, why not endure until he is prepared to fight?
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Najdorf: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:
The guy used his hand to kill himself. Uncontrolled anger can lead to death.
The driver run is best way to save his life. By the way, na two fighting, the deceased man was first to slap him.

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change sch.
Closeted pedophile

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by jelel6: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2023
chudez0147:

Some father over protect their children.
Last month I was in a garden I met a man and two other teenagers seated in the same garden. When the teenagers left, I approached the man who should be around 50years old.

Me : good morning sir. Please those teens are they your children or siblings

The man : why do you ask ?

Me: I like the girl . She is beautiful.

The man : my daughter? I'll call for your arrest right now. And I mean it.

Me : ah! What for ? I only asked a harmless question.

The man : she is just 13, and about to go to school. If anything happen to her.
He brought out his phone and was trying to call for my arrest

Me: hmmm! You just told me she is 13 , if I had insisted that I like her after that then I think you have the right to call for my arrest.

He then walked to my colleague to report me. And they told him there's nothing wrong with what I did.. I only asked a question.

The man: oh! You are all the same . Am a pastor, I just finished 40days fasting , I could have just cursed you the moment you turn after asking me the question.

Please de 0!

Actually, it's people like you that the lady is unfairly grouping with every other man out there.

What in the God's name would make you approach a total stranger and start complimenting his 13 year old daughter's physical (beauty) features? How can that be the topic of discussion you would want to have with a 50 year old father? Something is very wrong with you.

For your sake, quit that odd approach of randomly talking about little girl's appearance because it can easily get misconstrued.

(Me to go even report you to your colleagues because I don't expect them to be any bright than you)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Truthdeypain: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I hope you'll remember this if your daughter ever comes to complain about such to you. You lots should keep thanking God that this is a faceless forum.

That niggar has raped at least 15 kids.

Only hardened criminals revel openly in their atrocious thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Akwaokukuo: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Seems like your father molested you when you were young?

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by arantess: 11:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Berrityga:
He died a fool. I'm very sure his daughter had no evidence to prove her claim. Fear woman at just 7 years because if kpekus your father gas died. This sane girl will grow to become a free giver in her area the graduate to a hookup girl.
you and the clowns that liked this are mad

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Kobicove(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Schools have a responsibility to adequately monitor their staff who supervise pupils undecided
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Akwaokukuo: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:
The driver run is best way to save his life. By the way, na two fighting, the deceased man was first to slap him.

These small gals lie alot, don't surprise that she might be telling lie just to punish the driver or to change sch.
Beastt of the same feather spotted

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Najdorf: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Bimffo:

A girl that is just 8 years? Do you people just decide to sniff petrol early in the morning? Or what is all these?
E tire me. So many closeted psychopaths and pedophiles

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by chudez0147(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2023
jelel6:

Actually, it's people like you that the lady is unfairly grouping with every other man out there.

What in the God's name would make you approach a total stranger and start complimenting his 13 year old daughter's physical (beauty) features? How can that be the topic of discussion you would want to have with a 50 year old father? Something is very wrong with you.

For your sake, quit that odd approach of randomly talking about little girl's appearance because it can easily get misconstrued.

(Me to go even report you to your colleagues because I don't expect them to be any bright than you)
She doesn't look her age. She look matured.
Besides I don't see my question as weird . The man was just being over protective. He later started telling us many stories on how over protectiveness could have taken his life .
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by aycorporat(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Must you always make the gender comparison shit. What is usually wrong with ya'll, you just had to do the whole boys are raped too is that the subject of what is before us.

All this rape sympathiists sef. On behalf of all logical and reasonable men I am ashamed of you folks.

Wear you own garb of shame and stay out of my mention
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Successkay12(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Berrityga:
He died a fool. I'm very sure his daughter had no evidence to prove her claim. Fear woman at just 7 years because if kpekus your father gas died. This sane girl will grow to become a free giver in her area the graduate to a hookup girl.
Useless pikin na him u be. Obi people

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by FireUpNow(m): 11:35am On Feb 13, 2023
He should have resorted to the police to lay his complain instead. Poor father who is not so healthy. Rip and my condolences
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by essentialone(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2023
Ajebo husband go school to fight agbero bus driver. Only one push, oga don fall down die.

Why kwanu?πŸ™„
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by abikason(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2023
Lagos state government should as well close down this school, pending futher investigation
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by TheMostComplex1: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2023
kereman1:
Hkk

E beta say I born tiff than born pedophile, molest pikin, kill papa.

Wahala pass money

God forbid you will not born even tiff. You go born better children
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by essentialone(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2023
Daughter told Mother on 1st February.

Mother told Husband on 6th February.

Why kwanu?πŸ™„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by 77star: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2023
Angelfrost:
You molested a girl sexually and still get mind to remain on the job and vicinity!

Something is seriously wrong with today's generation of men!

Even had the guts to fight with the victim's father and kill him in the process! Haba!

Rest in peace to the man... But, he shouldn't have gone alone.

This kind thing, you suppose carry guys for area follow body!
U're street smart

And by the way, he might be someone who doesn't associate that much with friends or pple.

U see the part where his wife said he's not always around.
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by naijainstinct: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2023
ikeno:
Wey you for kukuma collect your 14years in prison for molesting a minor,you have now elevated it to life imprisonment.πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
grin
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by jahsharon: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2023
TarOrfeeek:
angry

Weak Man
Weak decisions

Why heed to the Proprietors request for calm.

That was the wrong choice to make.

Are you mad ni? Is your father mad? Is your mother also mad?

1 Like

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by wonder233: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2023
K
Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by jahsharon: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2023
galantjoe:

You are a pedophile, so also is your father. You both will soon be caught and executed according to Shariah Law because you will commit your next child molestation in a Shariah State

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by TheSameGuy(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2023
You're letting us know your mum didn't trust your dad to have left u with him angry

What a dad your dad is to female kids
LilMissFavvy:

3 Likes

Re: Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her by Truthdeypain: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2023
aycorporat:

Wear you own garb of shame and stay out of my mention

I hope you are not a closeted rapist yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) / Man Rapes A 5-Year-Old Boy In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.