Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! (23715 Views)

Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You / Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by xeratech: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Laudated: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Love is sweet

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Isabi4lov: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2023
I go love o ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by yachal: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Any man with this type of goatee has kids out of wedlock.

Take, chop small meat

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Rubbiish(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2023
Lolachef:
Naa children dey celebrate valentine's Day.
I think u are right
It's quite rare seeing couples above 40 yrs posting this Valentine thing
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by dyera(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
I celebrate you babe😘💋 Happy Valentine's day!!!🌹🌹😘💋🤗

It's Valentine's day, a day that's celebrated. Happy Valentine's day from us!❤️❤️❤️.

Thanks for loving me so much babe🥰🥰😍😘💋🤗

Una no go out today?
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Beautiful94: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
First time I'm seeing a vaginarian celebrating man in this place. It has always been simps posting pictures of their weddings while their wives hide their marital status just to keep hunting for abroad nairalanders to fucck and chop their money. I know of a simp that uses his wedding picture as facebook profile picture whereas his wife uses virgin Mary's picture as hers and still left her marital status as single.
Red pills will be the death of many. See as you sit down dey judge wetin no concern you. Smart man i hail thee

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by BigBrother9ja: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2023
STAY WOKE!

Meanwhile,
To whom it may concern, as you go about doing your valentine, DON'T LOSE GUARD OF YOURSELF!

Don't lose your dignity and virtue to nonsense, worthless and valueless things...

I know some fools that have lost their virginity to Indomie and fanta, pizza, ice-cream and all sorts of nonsense.

Your virginity is the most valuable and most precious thing you have to give any man.
Any man who tells you that your virginity or past doesn't matter is ONLY DECEIVING YOU!
That man is definitely not a responsible man or he only wants you for fun and something casual...

No high value man want to make a SLÚT or WHORÈ a wife or the mother of his children.
No one likes leftover...
No one like a used product...
No man likes a girl that has been ran through and passed around like football by various men...
Most importantly, NO CHILD WANTS TO BE BORN BY A WHORÈ OR A RETIRED SLÚT...

YOU CAN GIVE A LOT OF MEN

LOVE
MARRIAGES
CHILDREN etc
BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY!
IS SUCH VALUABLE GIFT NOT WORTH GIVING SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Robenna(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2023
ObiDatti85:
I go love oh

De there

Omo nairaland family sweet o
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Munzy14(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
🤣🤣🤣🤣onye ara
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Thermodynamics(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

It's Valentine's day, a day that's celebrated. Happy Valentine's day from us!❤️❤️❤️.

Your husband's name is Precious and he grew up in Delta State right?

I think I know him.
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by NaBanga: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Congratulations. Happy married life! If anyone strikes anyone with a hand or other object, leave and go your separate ways.

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

You no well grin
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2023
Na Dem. Issoko.
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Sultty(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2023
wink tonight's going to be bloody

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Emola12(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
OBEDIENT product we move!!!!
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by sofeo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alright!
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by DaddyCork: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by DaddyCork: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

SAYV WHATTTTTT!!

bro Ain't that my babe from waybacck?....was her name again sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Solocoin: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
Awww🥰🥰🥰 so sweet. Congratulations and happy val to you two. May your house continue to be fill with love. ❤️❤️

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by jibrilELsudan: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
I LIKE HER AND I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Lolachef(f): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yes naw
Rubbiish:

I think u are right
It's quite rare seeing couples above 40 yrs posting this Valentine thing
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Lolachef(f): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Painment wey i dey fuc.k ur daddy for hand
Claraoby:

Painment. No one outgrows celebration of love

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Sweetvie: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sweet wink
Happy Valentine's Day🥰

Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Claraoby: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lolachef:
Painment wey i dey fuc.k ur daddy for hand

I am happy you are fucking him right in the grave. Hope you want some more,I have another late uncle for you
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by Lolachef(f): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gonna Bleep ur grave soon too
Claraoby:

I am happy you are fucking him right in the grave. Hope you want some more,I have another late uncle for you
Re: I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! by shimolv: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2023

3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married / Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening?