Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You (2155 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by blazesam(m): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2023
You are the prettiest, down-to-earth and genuine woman I've ever known Mdoom. You’ve revised the old maxim that love can only be felt, not seen. But I’ve not only felt love, but I’ve seen it numerous times, I love you exactly as you are, with no pretensions, even from afar. And it’s the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen!
On this note I wish to let you know that, I can't thank you enough for being my very own woman and being there for me. I promise to love you at every moment, each day, and each year. I'm grateful to have you in my life, and even though we've had minor disagreements in the past, we're always looking forward to a brighter future—Happy birthday, my angel, Mdoom......

Our unborn child will be named after your late mum. That my first wish.

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Jeon(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Happy birthday
love is really blind.

11 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by overdrive(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Happy birthday to your lovely wife. Hope she can cook grin
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by doggedfighter(f): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2023
I join your husband in saying Happy birthday to his pretty wife.

Have a blast !

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2023
Congratulations

Some others celebrated theirs on billboards and on signage to tell u how far they can go for love

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Medianna(f): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Autobot05: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2023
blazesam:
You are the prettiest, down-to-earth and genuine woman I've ever known Mdoom. You’ve revised the old maxim that love can only be felt, not seen. But I’ve not only felt love, but I’ve seen it numerous times, I love you exactly as you are, with no pretensions, even from afar. And it’s the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen!
On this note I wish to let you know that, I can't thank you enough for being my very own woman and being there for me. I promise to love you at every moment, each day, and each year. I'm grateful to have you in my life, and even though we've had minor disagreements in the past, we're always looking forward to a brighter future—Happy birthday, my angel, Mdoom......

Ok grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by marlow1962(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Happy birthday and long life to her.
If na some foolish gals now, that photo shoot dem go naked completely, if dem no show breast dem go show nyash, if dem no show nyash dem go show breast and nyash (I just hate dat shit, why go naked cus ur celebrating ur bd) and funny tin their foolish husbands/bf will be soo comfortable wit it and even help dem post it on social media wit caption like “a queen is born today, hbd to my woman” (what rubbish)

Kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Ikennaford: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2023
People deh uglyoooo,,,, who knows how op go be grin people attract their kind, op you no deh shame to post goblin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by blazesam(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2023
Ikennaford:
People deh uglyoooo,,,, who knows how op go be grin people attract their kind, op you no deh shame to post goblin

I just have to bring this picture of me, no edit or anything... This was when I went to cut my hair....

I may be ugly but not too ugly like others may be.... Still comfortable in my space...

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by KingMack(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Happy birthday our wife
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Stargurl20(f): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2023
blazesam:

I just have to bring this picture of me, no edit or anything... This was when I went to cut my hair....

I may be ugly but not too ugly like others may be.... Still comfortable in my space...
Really? Do you have to prove yourself to anybody?
In all honesty, your wife is so beautiful, and you're not bad looking either.
A very happy birthday to your adorable wife.

10 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by toujurs: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2023
The way guys in their 30's go for girls in their early 20's ehn, So who would now get married to girls in their late twenties and early 30's. Wahala o!

Both men in their forties, go for girls in early twenties.

Boss, your wife is young o! Happy birthday to her.
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by flourishing247: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Happy birthday to your lovely wife.
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Kajaard: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Jeon:
Happy birthday

love is really blind.

You can't just wish her happy birthday and go your way. Why is it that it's the ugly ones like you that make sarcastic comments?

Last time I checked you look dirty and unkempt like an almajiri and you are ugly as well.

The picture of his wife he posted is a million times better than how you look. Damn.

If you annoy me I would post your picture. Be very careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Nyascobar1414: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Woman wey we dey carry hold body,my man come privatise am..

Joking oo.. Hbd.
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by jeromestarks: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2023
If you're aren't the one who disvirgined her, you will after five years of marrying her.
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by GoalGetter120: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Happy Birthday Ma �
More Life and Blessings ❤️
@OP
Na Man you be � kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Goodlady(f): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2023
blazesam:

If this is you, you are cute.
Meanwhile, shey na true true that's your wife abi girlfriend or you sabi her or you just lifted a girls pic and posted it here?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Jeon(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Kajaard:

You can't just wish her happy birthday and go your way. Why is it that it's the ugly ones like you that make sarcastic comments?

Last time I checked you look dirty and unkempt like an almajiri and you are ugly as well.

The picture of his wife he posted is a million times better than how you look. Damn.

If you annoy me I would post your picture. Be very careful.

And why are this pained?
Is my dirtiness and FUGLINESS still a problem for you.
Yes, she's fugly and still get the love of her life because love is blind.

You are the prettiest, down-to-earth and genuine woman I've ever known
Now I know why love is blind.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Kajaard: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Jeon:

And why are this pained?
Is my dirtiness and FUGLINESS still a problem for you.
Yes, she's fugly and still get the love of her life because love is blind.

Now I know why love is blind.

She looks a million times better than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Jeon(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2023
Shebi you want to gaslight me?
cheesy

Kajaard:

She looks a million times better than you.

I'm fugly, yet you went ahead to my fb to Screensaved my photo since last year and you still can't get over it.

And I don't care because your eyes are blind for the love as hatred is sighted.

You're here dissing yourself with that picture while another man saved it as his masturbating survival here on NL .

THEN GO LICK HER PUSSY.
grin grin

Post your own ape face.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Sucre6: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2023
blazesam:

Never you reply a troll on the internet, they don't worth it, you have got a very pretty woman there, happy birthday to her cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2023
blazesam:

angry
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2023
blazesam:

is she lightskin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by blazesam(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
toujurs:
The way guys in their 30's go for girls in their early 20's ehn, So who would now get married to girls in their late twenties and early 30's. Wahala o!

Both men in their forties, go for girls in early twenties.

Boss, your wife is young o! Happy birthday to her.

Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by blazesam(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

Meanwhile, shey na true true that's your wife abi girlfriend or you sabi her or you just lifted a girls pic and posted it here?

2018 when we started....

God only lifted us to a better level and got married in 2022 June during their Nigeria annual observed strike (ASUU)

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Goodlady(f): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
blazesam:

2018 when we started....

God only lifted us to a better level and got married in 2022 June during their Nigeria annual observed strike (ASUU)
God bless ur union.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Happy birthday to her. Wishing her more fruitful and joyous years ahead.
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Sweetvie: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

see questions grin
Re: Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You by Sweetvie: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
blazesam:

2018 when we started....

You guys are cute cheesy
Happy birthday to her
Long life
She's pretty wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Response To This Thread "The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwash / I Have Gone A Month And 2weeks Without Sex Ist Time In 14yrs / I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.