Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) (44094 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Smoothcom: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
MicroPoint:
This is what our forefathers were enjoying before westerners brought useless civilization to scatter..
comfarm
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by faceland: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
They eat well in that house.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by happney65: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
A complete African Man.. sha no try am if you no get money o... grin
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
They brought their culture, not civilization. Civilization started in Africa
MicroPoint:
This is what our forefathers were enjoying before westerners brought useless civilization to scatter..

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
I love this man already. Odogu cool cool cool
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Money na your mate
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Neddstark: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
This guy is living my fantasy
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
MicroPoint:
and who stopped you ?
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Peredio: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Untill you enter you go know whether na enjoyment or not. Them no dey tell person go experience it for yourself.
MicroPoint:
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
The man just postponed this evil days. It is sweets , it kills

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Desusi: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Danisaint112:
I know this can never happen in Nigeria.

Somehow Kenya, Zimbabwe, Uganda and South Africa are competing with Nigeria on the weirdest news in Africa.

My brothers make money oo! E get why.
I agree with you,but not totally.There's extent you will reach,money cannot tackle certain issues in life.All you will need at that time is GOD and mercy.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Desusi:

I agree with you,but not totally.There's extent you will reach,money cannot tackle certain issues in life.All you will need at that time is GOD and mercy.

If you decide to collecting average salary and be a level 1 mediocre you will still need GOD and Mercy.

Poor and doing things to your capacity ==> vanity
Rich/wealthy and doing things above your capacity ==> Vanity
Life in totality is vanity.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by gfelo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
even if billionaire marry two wive wahala go dey, not about money, behind those faces u see wahala dey.
Ever8090:
When there is money,....money is involved
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is how it should be grin
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lucky man grin
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
These are happy women.

While the feminists are frustrated and bitter.

God bless this home.

They will grow old together IJN
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by OLULAW: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by aklion: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
No offence but the woman on red dope more...

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Kaiser20: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
MicroPoint:
What was the benefits of the enjoyment then, produce 30 children without income

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by davidl7: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Iffa I hear say na naija women!
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by OLULAW: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Neddstark:
This guy is living my fantasy

YOUR WIFE NEEDS TO READ THIS.
AS AN ASIDE, I KNOW A NIGERIAN GUY (AN EKITI BOY) IN THE UK. IN HIS EARLY 40S, HE HAS THREE WIVES - ONE EASTERN EUROPEAN AND TWO NIGERIANS. HE LIVES WITH ONE AND TAKE TURNS VISITING THE TWO OTHER WOMEN'S HOUSES. THEY ALL LIVE WITHIN THE SAME CITY. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Under unknown religion this is allowed
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by DMCA: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
bewla:
Joy
Threes0me loading cool
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
pepetua:
WHAT EVER GIVE YOU JOY, STICK TO IT.
African citizen language that is why kidnapping is the business of the day that is why ritualism is allowed because they find joy in doing it
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Lordjulius(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
MicroPoint:
Enjoying? polygamy creates room for so many things...the effect may not be immediate but later in the future..there is hate, jealousy,envy,wickedness u just name it...too much competition for the wives and is been passed to the children in most cases...no enjoyment there my friend

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
DMCA:

Threes0me loading cool
This na val so let him enjoy is money
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lordjulius:

Enjoying? polygamy creates room for so many things...the effect may not be immediate but later in the future..there is hate, jealousy,envy,wickedness u just name it...too much competition for the wives and is been passed to the children in most cases...no enjoyment there my friend
This common even without polygamy existing

Ken and Abel
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by EriMma1: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Two morons shinning teeth for a dunce.

I can't and won't share my man. I rather remain single than subject myself to such filthy practice. Hm!

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by unclejb2(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Learn how to share a man or the man should have money and share his love equally, if he wants to be polygamous.
the more money a man has, the more jealous and protective women get around him.... So Nigerian girls must learn from those women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify A Love-Starved Guy / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.