Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) (44096 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Neddstark: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
OLULAW:

YOUR WIFE NEEDS TO READ THIS.
AS AN ASIDE, I KNOW A NIGERIAN GUY (AN EKITI BOY) IN THE UK. IN HIS EARLY 40S, HE HAS THREE WIVES - ONE EASTERN EUROPEAN AND TWO NIGERIANS. HE LIVES WITH ONE AND TAKE TURNS VISITING THE TWO OTHER WOMEN'S HOUSES. THEY ALL LIVE WITHIN THE SAME CITY. grin grin grin grin grin

That man is 100% legend. Hard to manage a marriage with one woman, not to talk of 3 women and still have your sanity, erection and masculinity in tact.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by OLULAW: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Neddstark:

That man is 100% legend. Hard to manage a marriage with one woman, not to talk of 3 women and still have your sanity, erection and masculinity in tact.

As far as I know, he's in a deep shit. The Eastern European girl monthly takes a share of his wages from the source. The two others are typical Naija girls, competing for attention. Each time I see them, I SMH.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/3413809308834829?s=yWDuG2&fs=e
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by sylve11: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Danisaint112:
I know this can never happen in Nigeria.

Somehow Kenya, Zimbabwe, Uganda and South Africa are competing with Nigeria on the weirdest news in Africa.

My brothers make money oo! E get why.

So, how is this a weird news? embarassed cool
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by sylve11: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mindlog:

If they must opt for polygamy, it will be disaster to do that with a man who has no financially footing.

Talk true, will you be comfortable with your sister being the second wife of a man living in face-me-I-face-you?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

If you must want to have more than one wife, be of high economic value unless you are a certain part of Nigeria, where you can be poor and still have 3 wives and 20 children.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ijaya123:
Hmmmmโ€ฆ.

Women donโ€™t have a problem with polygamous marriage as long as the man is of good economic value.

Can you share with us some that you know of.
So the females in your family are up for grabs at a price?
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by TheRealOwner(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
MicroPoint:
This is what our forefathers were enjoying before westerners brought useless civilization to scatter..

The language you used to type this, the device you used to type this, and so many other things are the products of that 'useless civilization'. Would you prefer relocating to a rural area with no hospitals, tarred roads, electricity, devices and other amenities so that you can enjoy polygamy in that setting?
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
sylve11:

So, how is this a weird news? embarassed cool

I have never seen a happy pologamy family in Nigeria. Like happy to the extent they watch their man kiss each other without frowning.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by koladata(m): 1:54am On Feb 15, 2023
it depends on the engine size, toyota camry has v6 and v4, same care but different characteristics
Enddy50ty:
What a waste of polygamy, same type of spec. Itโ€™s like buying the same type of cars in in two different colors.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by koladata(m): 1:56am On Feb 15, 2023
its the way most nigerians go about it, if you want polygamy , tell the first wife before you marry her or marry the two of them on the same day . Nigerian men likes to bridge agreement, you will promise a woman for better for worse, come reach middle then bring another woman. Even bus conductors don't like when you give them 1k at the middle of the road, but if you tell them from the begining that you don't have change, then no wahala
Danisaint112:

I have never seen a happy pologamy family in Nigeria. Like happy to the extent they watch their man kiss each other without frowning.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
koladata:
its the way most nigerians go about it, if you want polygamy , tell the first wife before you marry her or marry the two of them on the same day . Nigerian men likes to bridge agreement, you will promise a woman for better for worse, come reach middle then bring another woman. Even bus conductors don't like when you give them 1k at the middle of the road, but if you tell them from the begining that you don't have change, then no wahala

You have a point though. But even at that envy still engulfes most of this homes. In Nigeria 97% of pologamy homes are war homes. Jealousy, envy and deep hatred for each other is the other of the day.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Na person wey never experience threesom.e go say e no good
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by koladata(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
if you do it the right way, i'm not sure there will be hatred , but as for envy, women are natural bored when there's no competition or envy, they become a better version of them self when there's competition but the good thing is that they will be competing for your attention. Women don't usually leave polygamy home instead they strive to prove they are the best while the husband relax and enjoy the show grin.
Danisaint112:

You have a point though. But even at that envy still engulfes most of this homes. In Nigeria 97% of pologamy homes are war homes. Jealousy, envy and deep hatred for each other is the other of the day.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
koladata:
if you do it the right way, i'm not sure there will be hatred , but as for envy, women are natural bored when there's no competition or envy, they become a better version of them self when there's competition but the good thing is that they will be competing for your attention. Women don't usually leave polygamy home instead they strive to prove they are the best while the husband relax and enjoy the show grin.

Yeah but never a healthy competition. There is always a coma in stuffs like this though. ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by koladata(m): 12:59am On Feb 16, 2023
man and woman's biology is completely different, our sex drive is different, we don't menstruate, we don't give birth, wait till your wife give birth and hear your mother inlaw or doctor telling you to wait 3months or more so she could completely heal before having sex again. Who will you have sex with at this point while millions of sperm are reproducing themselves every seconds in your body. see, I can bet my life that who ever designed man and woman didn't design a man to marry only one woman. Lets not even talk about the virginity seal they have that we don't have.

countries like UAE are polygamous by law therefore every women growing up in this region will only pray for her future husband to marry people she likes but its the other way round for Africans. uae is one of the most peaceful places on earth , you won't hear things like hatred between the wives because their mindset is different, to them , their husband did what their God wants, and nobody had told them from childhood that monogamy is better.

now back to africa, an average married woman had already come to terms with the fact that her husband biology won't allow him to stick to only her in the long run so she secretly admit with him having a side chick then she would pretend like she care less as long as he doesn't bring her home or wife her. They say these things among themselves , in the saloon or at any small gathering where no man is around.

so why are we deceiving ourselves when we are already practicing a different kind of polygamy? even your pastor can't swear with the bible that he had only slept with his wife since marriage. we are already practicing a very risky kind of polygamy, because your side chick already have another chick and when ever one of the chick contract a decease , then every other chick will follow suit including the wife chick.

Danisaint112:

Yeah but never a healthy competition. There is always a coma in stuffs like this though. ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Caramia2020(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2023
I think there's money n the love being shared has almost equal ratios, that is y there is bond.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
koladata:
man and woman's biology is completely different, our sex drive is different, we don't menstruate, we don't give birth, wait till your wife give birth and hear your mother inlaw or doctor telling you to wait 3months or more so she could completely heal before having sex again. Who will you have sex with at this point while millions of sperm are reproducing themselves every seconds in your body. see, I can bet my life that who ever designed man and woman didn't design a man to marry only one woman. Lets not even talk about the virginity seal they have that we don't have.

countries like UAE are polygamous by law therefore every women growing up in this region will only pray for her future husband to marry people she likes but its the other way round for Africans. uae is one of the most peaceful places on earth , you won't hear things like hatred between the wives because their mindset is different, to them , their husband did what their God wants, and nobody had told them from childhood that monogamy is better.

now back to africa, an average married woman had already come to terms with the fact that her husband biology won't allow him to stick to only her in the long run so she secretly admit with him having a side chick then she would pretend like she care less as long as he doesn't bring her home or wife her. They say these things among themselves , in the saloon or at any small gathering where no man is around.

so why are we deceiving ourselves when we are already practicing a different kind of polygamy? even your pastor can't swear with the bible that he had only slept with his wife since marriage. we are already practicing a very risky kind of polygamy, because your side chick already have another chick and when ever one of the chick contract a decease , then every other chick will follow suit including the wife chick.

Hmm well in as much as we might not like stuffs like this we just have to follow suit because of our religion. My religion condemns this so doing it here is you intentionally building a war home.

And to tell you the truth it's tampers with your peace because like you said it will only work in a society where it's a generally accepted factor. In Africa it's not and if you try it there is a 98% possibility that peace will be far from you for the rest of your life.

I'm talking; wives envying and quarelling each other, both wife exchanging dirty blows because of a petty issue,
your wives dragging whose turn it is to get serviced,
your first wife always crying and complaining to several parties and forming the victim (make you look wicked and deceitful),
your wives being jealous of each of other kids and stuffs you get for them down to what they achieve in the future,
your kids being enemies of themselves because of envy,

It extends down to even your death when the real fight sometimes bloody one occur in the sharing of your properties (will or no will), this is the point they even hold everlasting grudge for each other.

Mehn! When you think of all this and most importantly observe what is happening you could attest that God is not a fool to have asked you to stay away from pologamy.

The fact is, it's not an accepted societal value down here in Africa neither does christiandom support it. This only works in a society where such things are accepted.
This is what it is.

Above all I value my peace...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / She's Married But She's Stalking Me / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.