Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) (44068 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Adakintroy: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
Polygamy was never for the poor since anything poor man do is naturally forbidden.

If poor Man trek na suffer rich man do am na workout.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Babatojide: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
They are both lookingTipsy... Alcoholic Union grin
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Only in Kenya.....
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by teeshet: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Melodydoctor:
Many ladies on top my matter
One of them na mama Sita
Another na Senorita
Wey dey live for Ebute Meta eh...

This picture reminds me of my future song. I can't wait to blow.
you go fùck today?
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Melodydoctor: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
teeshet:
you go fùck today?
grin
My songs do not really reflect who I am though. cool
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
I see two men and a woman on red.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
unclejb2:
the more money a man has, the more jealous and protective women get around him.... So Nigerian girls must learn from those women
There's no woman that will be happy sharing her man , just because the two are smiling at each .

If women are happy sharing their husbands, they won't be planning evil for one another .

I can't stand a polygamous home ,only this one life I want to use it to flex and enjoy my life ,than running from one pillar to another.

My dad knows what his mother pass through for being in a polygamous home.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Correct man
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
MicroPoint:
This is what our forefathers were enjoying before westerners brought useless civilization to scatter..

No be lie. Told us polygamy is a sin. Now the same people are forcing people to accept their Rainbow people.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by joefelin234539: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finaaly over
Pinkie201840: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Val

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by unclejb2(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Isabi4lov:
There's no woman that will be happy sharing her man , just because the two are smiling at each .

If women are happy sharing their husbands, they won't be planning evil for one another .

I can't stand a polygamous home ,only this one life I want to use it to flex and enjoy my life ,than running from one pillar to another.

My dad knows what his mother pass through for being in a polygamous home.
learn how to enjoy 3some. This world is actually fun to be if only we can learn to share.

How do you think Solomon was able to manage hundreds of women...
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
poor people get wahala
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by AndrewTate(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Their threesomes would be an experience!
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Omen100(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
unclejb2:
Nigerian girls should learn from this man

They should learn from their own fellow women.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by godwon01(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Women are the most patient human being in the world. I can not imagine seen another man getting closer to my wife talkless of having an affair with her. They are also very dangerous becouse you don't know what their silence interpret to.God have mercy.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by papamodico: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
This man has the new redesigned naira notes to spend. God dey o
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ijaya123:
Hmmmm….

Women don’t have a problem with polygamous marriage as long as the man is of good economic value.
*Some* not everybody wants/likes to share partners just the way some men don't have issues with being a co-husband.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by izubext007: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
nal this be jagaban
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Rayjnr: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
MicroPoint:
This is what our forefathers were enjoying before westerners brought useless civilization to scatter..

Well, Muslims still enjoy such
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by advanceDNA: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
MicroPoint:

Always blaming whites.... there are men with multiple wives in nigeria.... u nor get money andnthe liver but u dey blame white men..

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Sellyou247: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
At all at all na em bad pass grin
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
unclejb2:
learn how to enjoy 3some. This world is actually fun to be if only we can learn to share.

How do you think Solomon was able to manage hundreds of women...
I can't engage in such act if at all I found myself in a polygamous home , I can't have sex together with my co wife , I did not get married to her .

You guys are always quick to use Solomon as an example but won't talk about how he ended up .

I can have all the fun I want to with my man not a must sharing it with some else.

I only know my mind , I don't know the mind of the other person.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Exceed15: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
MicroPoint:

Lol.. that true
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Godforbid bad..thing..spitts
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Sweetvie: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by aoaachives(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Melodydoctor:
Many ladies on top my matter
One of them na mama Sita
Another na Senorita
Wey dey live for Ebute Meta eh...

This picture reminds me of my future song. I can't wait to blow.

Go and blow IJN.
You’re blown

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Melodydoctor: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
aoaachives:

Go and blow IJN.
You’re blown

Thanks for your prayer.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
LOVE they say is blind....
blind to jealousy...
blind to hatred...
blind to evil envy...
blind to selfishness..
blind to chop-alone...die-alone..
etc...etc...etc

This is the true love that has become a scarce commodity in our society today
we all go to church and answers mostly Biblical names ...but ..70% live as.... murderers...robbers...grave diggers for others burial

use this years valentine to build a better founding for love!
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Jkanfield(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rare but not impossible.
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by EDIBLESS10: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
CAN YOU SHOW ME LOVE WITH ANYTHING AM REALLY STRANDED,BELIEVE ME AM NOT A SCAM
Re: Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
MicroPoint:
Buddy no one is stopping you, it's not illegal here,you can do it if you want

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot / She's Married But She's Stalking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.