Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria (13599 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by StrongAlphMale: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dear men,

If you want to give her a romantic gift, give her
Flowers, Chocolates, A love poem.

But except she is your wife, giving her a Range Rover, a house, an iPhone 13, and wads of Naira notes, is not romantic. It is idiotic! If she says there is love in giving, ask her why she is not giving any materiel things to you? Does that mean she hates you? Think with your head. Not with your productive organs. There are many fish in the sea. If one is too greedy, move on to another!

215 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Christiansimon: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hahaha..e Tire Me,

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Christiansimon: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Soifra where Are U

7 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by StrongAlphMale: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Christiansimon:
Soifra where Are U

Comrade, this isn't a thread for broke bitter liabilities and parasite. It's a thread for extremely sane people with high IQ

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by ValCon888: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nigerian girls are naturally very materialistic. It’s genetically embedded in their DNA.

They have absolutely nothing to offer except sex and yet think that is enough to buy them the world.

That’s how one dirty girl here was ranting about her boyfriend who refused to buy her a car.

Meanwhile, she can’t afford tissue paper to wipe her smelly àss.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by StrongAlphMale: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
ValCon888:
Nigerian girls are naturally very materialistic. It’s genetically embedded in their DNA.

They have absolutely nothing to offer except sex and yet think that is enough to buy them the world.

That’s how one dirty girl here was ranting about her boyfriend who refused to buy her a car.

Meanwhile, she can’t afford tissue paper to wipe her smelly àss.

The said girl was Only catching cruise and her story was fake and untrue. There was nothing like such! She never see food chop, na car Dey wan buy for her? Too much cruise!

At the bolded, preach the gospel word comrade

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Between Buhari and Nigerian girls , I no no who useless pass grin

Like for Buhari share for Nigerian girls

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Heroicvic(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thought this Valentine's gonna be a joke as speculated but I was disappointed

See gift flying upandan everywhere
Single people, dey play o...just dey play
😭😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by mjuvey3: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Only weak men celebrate valentine's day

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by TheChameleon: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin

I deflowered someone's wife on the day.

I met mine sealed. So no karma. No daughters too grin

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Brendaniel: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Na wa....
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Haydens: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
😂😂😂.
Vawulence n**ga. They are coming for your head.

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Broke Nairalanders make themselves known.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Stanweezy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
As in eeeh imagine bkus i follow person chat therefore happy Valentine must come with cash

Imagine my inbox full of ladies account number asking me to do Val for them, the thing weak me no be small

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by izubext007: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
my val. is my voters card

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by TheChameleon: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Paracetamol01: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
👍
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by ArewaTech1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear men,

If you want to give her a romantic gift, give her
Flowers, Chocolates, A love poem.

But except she is your wife, giving her a Range Rover, a house, an iPhone 13, and wads of Naira notes, is not romantic. It is idiotic! If she says there is love in giving, ask her why she is not giving any materiel things to you? Does that mean she hates you? Think with your head. Not with your productive organs. There are many fish in the sea. If one is too greedy, move on to another!

I agree, if she's not wife or wife to be, she doesn't deserve a single penny from you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by CalabarPikin: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Okay

The most funny part is that most of this girls don't even know the story(fiction) behind the day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Reelmii: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Must there be gift That is always my question.....cant u just send text messages and move on

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by FalseProphet1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Men would not listen. The number of simps in Nigeria is larger than the entire population of Ghana.

This I have seen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by warizi: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
You are very correct bro, why wasting money on what is not yours?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / Meet The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.