Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria (13634 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Smoothcom: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Between Buhari and Nigerian girls , I no no who useless pass grin

Like for Buhari share for Nigerian girls
. Na true guy
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by StrongAlphMale: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
hifocus:

Finished secondary school more than 10 years ago. As to what I gave those guys in return... that's not your business. If you would notice, I didn't mention what I received specifically apart from the cards. I also wasn't also specific about the gender I received gifts from. I see that the mindset you have blinds your reasoning.

You Dodged this question even after ranting.

You told us what they gave you but failed to tell us what you gave them.
What exactly did you gave those guys back in return? Or you're only just at the receiving end?
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You Dodged this question even after ranting.

You told us what they gave you but failed to tell us what you gave them.
What exactly did you gave those guys back in return? Or you're only just at the receiving end?

You're a dunce. First you assumed I'm very young. Then concluded again that I got the gifts from guys. Will tell you again that what I gave isn't your business. You're not intelligent. Go work on yourself before you come back to me.
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by MrJames007: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear men,

If you want to give her a romantic gift, give her
Flowers, Chocolates, A love poem.

But except she is your wife, giving her a Range Rover, a house, an iPhone 13, and wads of Naira notes, is not romantic. It is idiotic! If she says there is love in giving, ask her why she is not giving any materiel things to you? Does that mean she hates you? Think with your head. Not with your productive organs. There are many fish in the sea. If one is too greedy, move on to another!
I wish I could give you one crate of chilled Legend this night. 😎
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by emmaodet: 3:49am On Feb 15, 2023
Stanweezy:
As in eeeh imagine bkus i follow person chat therefore happy Valentine must come with cash

Imagine my inbox full of ladies account number asking me to do Val for them, the thing weak me no be small

grin grin grin grin

Our mentality about Love in this side of the world is wild.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by emmaodet: 4:12am On Feb 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Men would not listen. The number of simps in Nigeria is large than the entire population of Ghana.

This I have seen.

grin grin
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by OyinO: 5:01am On Feb 15, 2023
You all embraced and borrowed another people's culture and now complaining. You borrow the cultures but you don't practice them like the original owners. Christmas, Valentine and the rest are practised differently to reflect insatiable desire for food, gifts, heavy drinking and sex. Animals in human skin. Yeye people
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by lucky4west: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2023
sharing love of showing affection should not be restricted to a particular day, we do that all the time, and if you need to break your back to give some people things you feel they deserve then go ahead but then it should be mutual and you should also share with guys and babes depending on your gender...but to give expensive stuff to someone whom you are not married to, who is not a blood relative, not your daughter, mother etc na that one i no support because for all you know una fit reach like football team when de dig that koochie so why fool yourself? ..and if you are in a serious relationship let the giving be mutual
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by MisterKennedy(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear men,

If you want to give her a romantic gift, give her
Flowers, Chocolates, A love poem.

But except she is your wife, giving her a Range Rover, a house, an iPhone 13, and wads of Naira notes, is not romantic. It is idiotic! If she says there is love in giving, ask her why she is not giving any materiel things to you? Does that mean she hates you? Think with your head. Not with your productive organs. There are many fish in the sea. If one is too greedy, move on to another!

God bless you bro. Nice post! For those who have ears to hear.
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Stanweezy:
As in eeeh imagine bkus i follow person chat therefore happy Valentine must come with cash

Imagine my inbox full of ladies account number asking me to do Val for them, the thing weak me no be small

You for tell them to come ur bedroom with their account number
Then you go take ur action bitter, alomo bitters and origin bitters with two black bullets ready dey wait for action. If you no cripple them make I hear
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Stanweezy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Then you go take ur action bitter, alomo bitters and origin bitters with two black bullets ready dey wait for action. If you no cripple them make I hear

grin grin
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Lovelydaisies: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Are you suggesting :

he rapes them or plans to rape them because they asked for money (and since he didn't tell them why he's inviting them over),

he commits assault by battering them and crippling them, or...

he damages his kidneys and liver etc. by taking the combination of those beverages you mentioned? What good would any of these do?

He can simply say he doesn't have anything to give or even ignore the ladies.
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lovelydaisies:

Are you suggesting :

he rapes them or plans to rape them because they asked for money (and since he didn't tell them why he's inviting them over),

he commits assault by battering them and crippling them, or...

he damages his kidneys and liver etc. by taking the combination of those beverages you mentioned? What good would any of these do?

He can simply say he doesn't have anything to give or even ignore the ladies.

Stanweezy come and choose any of this option listed above
Re: My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria by Stanweezy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Stanweezy come and choose any of this option listed above

None grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed / What Are Your Plans For This Valentine?? / Extremely Beautiful Ladies Drop Photos As #singleladieschallenge Begins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.