Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. (18631 Views)

Who Can Help Tag Mod To Push This Important Thread To Fp? / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / This Boy Figured Out, I Can't Cook Or Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by SporaD8: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
OurTruth24:
This is what an Alpha Draconian looks like. It's a carving from ancient Peru. The ancient people of Peru claimed he was a powerful being that acted as a the mediator between the land of the living and the land of the dead. It's the same being I saw in my trip. Very ugly disgusting looking creatures that made me scream all the way till I gained consciousness.
What was your purpose/aim of the trip?
Unless you're just loitering about, you ain't supposed to lose focus.
Your running back into your suit won't safe you had they really means to hurt you.
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
I appreciate the work the OP is doing, but I must admit the information shared is too much for my brain to process now.

I was a keen follower of Billyonier the Anunaki theorist here on Nairaland around 2014. His teachings were similar to yours, so I understood all the concepts of astral projection and OBE.

But I was younger at the time and could easily digest the secrets being revealed ; now na money man dey find. I stopped by to state how much I appreciate what you’re doing. Perhaps someday, when the mind is at total peace, I’ll explore this world of yours again.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by fman(m): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nia69:
I'm a learner. Do you have a problem with me? Why act like you know me? He wants the world to know the truth, which I'm interested in because I'm an open-minded person. I've noticed you now. Don't quote me again. No offense.

P.S, I'm a baby, taking my baby steps into the spiritual world.
hello babe, are you puzzled about life and it's true meaning? Come in to this thread and get an elevated view into the universal code from a spiritual angle.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc#98148860
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by DMCA: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
fman:
hello babe, are you puzzled about life and it's true meaning? Come in to this thread and get an elevated view into the universal code from a spiritual angle.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc#98148860

Fanen u ngu bume or ya ga!

U ngu bume or u numben a mi ga.

Kyase come and see your lost brother😎
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Adaibeku(f): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
SporaD8:

Bia n'eba,
Be like someone/something has finally pour cold water on your head because the Ada I used to know is a compress hot-air ready to combust at the sight of anything red!
@bolded, I thought as much - he's got the general plot alright but missing some details.
Hope Runesh is thriving?

He is always praising the bible that's adding bitterleaf water to a well prepared cold stone.

Bia na Eba is a kind of meal lolz

As for my hotheadedness I av dropped them , but I don't know u know me so well because I always avoid nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Adaibeku(f): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
SporaD8:

Bia n'eba,
Be like someone/something has finally pour cold water on your head because the Ada I used to know is a compress hot-air ready to combust at the sight of anything red!
@bolded, I thought as much - he's got the general plot alright but missing some details.
Hope Runesh is thriving?

Runésh is cool and also an anti-nairaland person , their are more light workers who shall replace her.
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
fman:
Thanks man.
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by SporaD8: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Adaibeku:

He is always praising the bible Faul***kins that's adding bitterleaf water to a well prepared cold stone.

Bia na Eba is a kind of meal lolz

As for my hotheadedness I av dropped them , but I don't know u know me so well because I always avoid nairaland.
@bolded, just ignore my spellings, you know I mean, "Come Here!"
Last paragraph, ...wait ooo🤔, be like you and Alhaja Rekina share too much in common!

1 Like

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Adaibeku(f): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
OurTruth24:
The information that I am about to share is one that I will never alter with my real identity. This subject will never become public and you will never hear of it in main stream media or even on social media. You'd have to scour the crevices of the internet to even find it. Any popular person that comes forward with this info will get suicided. The reason for this is because it serves the interest of beings that control this world and they give no shit about human life. The subject is even so delicate that friendly beings in other dimensions and planets, don't even want to involve themselves

Many years ago, the earth was conquered and dominated by a spiritually and technologically advanced species. These species are what you'd call evil. But I won't call them evil just the same way that I won't call a Lion evil for killing and eating a helpless antelope. These beings feed energetically on the pain and sufferings of humanity. On the astral plain, the energy they feed on is like a liquid that oozes out of humans when they are afraid, in pain, or suffering serious forms of emotional damage. Humans that share a "history" with these beings also feed off of this energy, even if they aren't aware of it. We call these humans sadists. This energy is known in occultic circles as LOOSH.

So when the earth was conquered and many of the technologically advanced residents of earth had either been captured or escaped, this race of 'evil' beings put a barrier around the earth, enclosing it in a sort of prison, one that prevents souls from escaping at the point of death. This barrier prevents any soul from leaving the earth, regardless of where it came from. Along with this barrier is a technology that memory-wipes every soul that dies on earth, and transfers that soul to a new earth-dwelling body at random, leaving the soul with no memory of its past lives.

However, there are few cases where this technology fails and we see it in those cases of kids remembering their past life in detail.

The reason for this soul trap is because in order to have control over the planet and to feed on loosh, these 'evil' beings need to keep humanity ignorant and controllable, and the only way to do that is to deny them of any knowledge of who they really are.

The only way to escape this soul prison is to attain a very high level of spiritual awareness. When you reach such level, you will immediately begin to remember your past lives, and when you die, you can escape this barrier and retain all your memories and choose where to reincarnate to. But 99% of humans never reach this level. The being called Jesus and a few others were able to.
Wow now u are speaking the language against satanism( holy trinity ) that's y my sister uses peoples email and phone number for her exposure . Those who read her don't understand things she writes down to the advantages of the satanists.
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Adaibeku(f): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
SporaD8:

@bolded, just ignore my spellings, you know I mean, "Come Here!"
Last paragraph, ...wait ooo🤔, be like you and Alhaja Rekina share too much in common!
You tried so much

Cultism and Warri lifestyle is what we share.
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Adaibeku(f): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
DMCA:

Fanen u ngu bume or ya ga!

U ngu bume or u numben a mi ga.

Kyase come and see your lost brother😎

You are lost for hating sisterfire not him ,
If u hate sisterfire u hate nature because she did covenant with serpents , trees and water .
And also her mum is mother earthus.

1 Like

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Adaibeku(f): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
OurTruth24:
The information that I am about to share is one that I will never alter with my real identity. This subject will never become public and you will never hear of it in main stream media or even on social media. You'd have to scour the crevices of the internet to even find it. Any popular person that comes forward with this info will get suicided. The reason for this is because it serves the interest of beings that control this world and they give no shit about human life. The subject is even so delicate that friendly beings in other dimensions and planets, don't even want to involve themselves

Many years ago, the earth was conquered and dominated by a spiritually and technologically advanced species. These species are what you'd call evil. But I won't call them evil just the same way that I won't call a Lion evil for killing and eating a helpless antelope. These beings feed energetically on the pain and sufferings of humanity. On the astral plain, the energy they feed on is like a liquid that oozes out of humans when they are afraid, in pain, or suffering serious forms of emotional damage. Humans that share a "history" with these beings also feed off of this energy, even if they aren't aware of it. We call these humans sadists. This energy is known in occultic circles as LOOSH.

So when the earth was conquered and many of the technologically advanced residents of earth had either been captured or escaped, this race of 'evil' beings put a barrier around the earth, enclosing it in a sort of prison, one that prevents souls from escaping at the point of death. This barrier prevents any soul from leaving the earth, regardless of where it came from. Along with this barrier is a technology that memory-wipes every soul that dies on earth, and transfers that soul to a new earth-dwelling body at random, leaving the soul with no memory of its past lives.

However, there are few cases where this technology fails and we see it in those cases of kids remembering their past life in detail.

The reason for this soul trap is because in order to have control over the planet and to feed on loosh, these 'evil' beings need to keep humanity ignorant and controllable, and the only way to do that is to deny them of any knowledge of who they really are.

The only way to escape this soul prison is to attain a very high level of spiritual awareness. When you reach such level, you will immediately begin to remember your past lives, and when you die, you can escape this barrier and retain all your memories and choose where to reincarnate to. But 99% of humans never reach this level. The being called Jesus and a few others were able to.
Jesus was able to because an immortal was watching over his Reincarnated body and soul.

He is a nephilim too .

1 Like

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by JerkyChan(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
OurTruth24, please come and continue your posts, some of us are following you and learning seriously.

All these conversationists here, please keep your opinions to yourself or go open your own threads.

If you have a question(s), you can wait until the OP is done with his posts, then you can start bombarding him with questions.

You should know you're never gonna find all the answers you seek in one place, so rather allow the OP to finish, so you can gather as much knowledge as you can fron him.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by MrbasHH: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Mustiboy:

I appreciate the work the OP is doing, but I must admit the information shared is too much for my brain to process now.

I was a keen follower of Billyonier the Anunaki theorist here on Nairaland around 2014. His teachings were similar to yours, so I understood all the concepts of astral projection and OBE.

But I was younger at the time and could easily digest the secrets being revealed ; now na money man dey find. I stopped by to state how much I appreciate what you’re doing. Perhaps someday, when the mind is at total peace, I’ll explore this world of yours again.

Billyonaire…. I can’t remember the correct spelling. But in short billy… him really try that year ooo…. The guy dey very intelligent and smart. You no fit win am for argument. Billy even talk say him dey on the same 7th dimension which is Christ consciousness. Nairaland miss you boss Billy

4 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Jimmythewise: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
OurTruth24:

Weed in the right environment and around the right people can definitely increase one's vibration, even to the point of healing the physical body.

It's actually interesting when you consider the fact that alcohol does the opposite. Alcohol decreases your vibration and makes you more likely to commit evil or be used as a vessel to commit evil, yet alcohol is sold and advertised around the world, while weed is banned.

Humans are so ignorant sometimes it borders on stupidity.
Listen carefully, 3 years ago I had a weed overdose. I was not a regular smoker. It was my 5th time and I ingested it in food. During the beginning of the psychosis, I remember being in the presence of a being because I was praying physically at first. It was a pharaoh and he asked what I wanted. I said wisdom and riches. He said it is done and I can't remember what happened from then. 3 hours later I was back to my senses. It was scary. The place looked like it had pyramids not as big as the ones we see in Egypt, almost bungalow sized and there were palm🌴 like trees. It was a desert land too. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Jimmythewise: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
OurTruth24:
Does music alter the vibration of a soul?

Music is powerful. When a human being is exposed to a type of music at a certain frequency, such sounds are able to alter his vibration. That's why the music you listen to is very important.

This is a litmus test to differentiate between vibration lifting music and vibration reducing music.

When you listen to a song, what do you think of? And how do you feel?

If you listen to a song and all you feel like doing is having sex, going out and spending money, feeling like clubbing, feeling so self absorbed etc, then I'm sorry to break it to you but that music is vibration reducing music.

If you listen to a song and it makes you feel bad, remember sad memories or relive pains suffered in the past, that's also vibrational reducing music disguised as "emotional" music..

Our black ancestors use to sing a certain brand of music that was so powerful, it could increase their vibrations to extremely high levels. We've lost a lot of that music, but recently a certain Nigerian musician who I don't know if he is a reincarnation of one of them or is being possessed by an ancestral spirit just released a vibrationally increasing sound named Yoga.

What makes the song even more powerful is that the video for the song was shot at a location in Senegal where thousands of slaves were killed when they tried to escape. He is literally channelling the spirit of our dead African ancestors and infusing this into an already spiritual song. Very few Nigerian songs are that spiritually powerful or predicated on such deep spiritual insight.

You might not know this, but rap music started as powerful "vibration increasing" songs sang in unity by blacks in America; these songs were so powerful and threatening for the powers that be that they had to infiltrate the music scene and transform that powerful brand of music into something else about women, gangs and money.

For advice on songs to listen to increase your vibration, lots of the worship gospel songs are vibration increasing. The musician GUC is operating at a very high spiritual level that just listening to his songs can catapult you to a high vibration that low vibration entities would stay clear at least until you are back to your normal vibration. If you don't like Christian songs, then try some classical music. Try Nuvole Bianche or Experience or Interstellar. If this doesn't interest you then put Yoga by Asake on repeat.

Facts. I feel something deep whenever a worship song is on. Blessings by Asake and Fridayy is also a good example.
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Jimmythewise: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
koladata:
i once drank weed, as i am opposed to smoking because of the health issues it comes with , so i cooked a small quantity of it. bro i was shocked, i saw a circle , looks like i was trapped in this circle along side many others , in my brain i was trying to find a way out of the circle but there wasn't a way out. when i google it , it was called hallucination, but it was real, i knew what i saw was real
I have similar experience. I was in a desert and I met a Pharoah. He asked what I wanted and I said wisdom and riches.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Jimmythewise: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
OurTruth24:
Still on the subject of vibration. The evil beings in power always pick a group of people to cause mayhem, death, suffering and destruction in the world, so as to keep the vibration of the earth as low as possible. It's their mode of operation.

First it was the Jewish conquest: Millions dead. Millions conquered and millions enslaved.

Then it was the Romans. Millions dead, millions conquered and millions enslaved.

Then it was the Muslims. Millions dead, millions conquered and millions enslaved.

Then it was the European conquestidors. Millions dead, millions conquered and millions enslaved.

If you do a sort of heat map to detect the vibration of the earth pre 15th century when the Europeans first landed in Africa and the Americas with their ships, the vibration of Africa and America was so high compared to Europe and other parts of the world that it threatened the survival of the evil beings in control of the world.

The native Americans were so connected to the earth and lived in oneness and harmony with nature. They were masters of herbs like Mushrooms and DMT and with it they engaged in rituals where they interacted with higher dimensional beings and gained deeper understanding of themselves. Same was the case in Africa.

The Europeans stepped foot in Americas and killed off over 90% of the population, causing so much pain, sorrow and suffering never seen before on that continent, and as a consequence, the vibration of this area plummeted to an all time low. What's worse is the Europeans took the land and supplanted those people.

The same occured in Africa. Mothers were separated from their sons. Husband's were sold to slavery and homes were broken. Vibration level of Africa also plummeted to an all time low, and it has remained so till this day, probably even worse.

History isn't always as you see it.
Facts. I read in a document that the future of America is not based on consciousness and energy but mere predictions and science. So they are able to predict the future due to the lack of strong vibrations and they seem to be in control but in reality they are the lowest on earth.

1 Like

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Sukkyy2010: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
OurTruth24:

Shadow beings are a form of dark entities that exist in the astral plane but have a habit of manifesting in our physical realm. All the dimensions are collapsed against each other. They are interwoven and as such, if your spiritual eyes are open, or rather if you gain visual access to other dimensions, you can see the beings that exist in them. What happens when we have sleep paralysis is that our souls make the journey back into our bodies, but our bodies make a slight delay in being "awake". In this scenario, we still have visual access to the astral dimension and can see beings from there who are operating in our 3rd dimensional plane.

Little children, because their bodies are still new, and don't have that much dominance over their spiritual form, also have visual access to astral entities operating in our world. That is why you randomly see a child crying for no reason, and as they get a bit older, they are terribly afraid of Ojuju. Certain animals like dogs also have visual access to interdimensional entities.
This part you explained align with my experience few years ago, I use to see an horrible terrific being/creature ( "nkan Abami" in Yoruba language) at every point when I was about to awake from sleep then I did use to feel been held down by a certain force and my eyes will open into another realm like I'm dreaming but in my full consciousness seeing terrible creature like a goat with an eagle head or a blood in a shape of human appearance present in my room. There was a day I a gain a strength from no where and awake from the physical realm then I saw the thing fading away through the wall like when a Tv was off and the way it brightness gradually fade off. I had to perform some ritual before I could stop seeing those terrific stuff.
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Ebonygeek(f): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Listen carefully, 3 years ago I had a weed overdose. I was not a regular smoker. It was my 5th time and I ingested it in food. During the beginning of the psychosis, I remember being in the presence of a being because I was praying physically at first. It was a pharaoh and he asked what I wanted. I said wisdom and riches. He said it is done and I can't remember what happened from then. 3 hours later I was back to my senses. It was scary. The place looked like it had pyramids not as big as the ones we see in Egypt, almost bungalow sized and there were palm🌴 like trees. It was a desert land too. What do you think?
So do you now have wisdom and riches? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Jimmythewise: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
S
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Jimmythewise: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
OurTruth24:
The Favorite food of the Alpha Draconians.

The favorite food of the species in control of our world is children. They love children. According to my research, the meat of children tastes better because their blood is still pure.

Not only do they enjoy eating children they also enjoy deriving sexual loosh from when children are raped and sexually abused. This is why a lot of the people in power practice pedophilia. From politics to the Vatican to Hollywood. Abusing children through sex is a ritual sacrifice attended to by these beings.

Do you guys remember Barney the dinosaur that loves children? First of all, dinosaurs don't look humanoid. That's an alpha draconian and this is a sick joke to make mockery of all the children being abused and killed by these beings.
omg 😱
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Jimmythewise: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
OurTruth24:

The Illuminati started as an organization made up of freethinkers, scientists and highly educated men that seeked to know the truth about the nature of reality and protect that knowledge within their circle. Eventually they were deemed a threat and the organization was disbanded.

Years later they reappeared, howbeit underground and with a new purpose; to control the world, primarily through the control of money. This new brand of the Illuminati sits at the top of the pyramid of world wide control and they have sub-branches such as the club of Rome, council on foreign relations, Bilderberg group etc.. The only group above them are the reptilian bloodline families(half human - half reptilian) who act as mediators between humans and reptilians.

The Freemasons are a club of rich, educated powerful men that just want to associate with each other. However the 33rd order are the ones in association with the Illuminati. Only few Freemasons belong to the 33rd order and only join by invitation. The identity of the members of this group is not revealed to other Freemasons. Free Mason lodges are scattered across the world and anyone can join.
Who are the reptilian bloodline families?
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Ekejoestar(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jimmythewise:
lol hilarious. Wisdom yes. Riches not yet. I have however seen how everything that can and will bring wealth comes to me easily. I made more than 3 million naira last year and I am unemployed. Right now I have ideas I am working on and just one of them can put me in competition with dangote when it works out. The first thing I learnt about after my encounter encounter is this. Money is just numbers, multiply it. Spiritually this is signified by an upside down pyramid.

Take note that those ideas being attracted to me is real. I can freely tell you one that came just yesterday.

Tell me bro, pls
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by MadarasBlade(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
JerkyChan:
OurTruth24, please come and continue your posts, some of us are following you and learning seriously.

All these conversationists here, please keep your opinions to yourself or go open your own threads.

If you have a question(s), you can wait until the OP is done with his posts, then you can start bombarding him with questions.

You should know you're never gonna find all the answers you seek in one place, so rather allow the OP to finish, so you can gather as much knowledge as you can fron him.

Exactly, just people talking back and forth, it's tiring.

The purpose of this thread has been defeated. You guys should just caml down abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Jimmythewise: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
K

1 Like

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by terrezo2002(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
OurTruth24:

Being a Christian forces me to accept a lot of bullshit contained in the Bible that simply isn't true. Example: The god in the old testament is an Alpha Draconian reptilian. As a Christian I am supposed to accept him as my father? Hell No!

I believe in the power of the consciousness called Jesus. That's all.
The same Bible you call bushit is what actually makes Christians the most powerful. The God in the old testament is not a Draconian reptilian.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Jimmythewise: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by terrezo2002(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Confusionists everywhere. Yuck!
From billionaire to otem to sisterfire to this

They will always be full of confusions

Only the knowledge of God is truth and it is through Jesus Christ we can really know the true God.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by brain54(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jimmythewise:
ok you do your research but...
A catfish baby is N35 to N50. When mature u sell it for N1k and above to a catfish seller. It takes 3 months to mature. 100 babies is N3500 or N5000 depending on your plug. The feed is about N1500 per tier and 100 babies eat up 1 tier in 2 weeks. So you need 6 tiers which is N9k. The basins to keep them should cost Less than 10k and you only need to set it up once excluding cases of expansion.
When they mature after 3 months, you sell and get N100k. That's 80k profit for you.
Do your plus and minus and then pay yourself monthly salary of whatever amount you can expand to .
Great…

Na this business you want take challenge and compete with dangote?

Great…very great!

SMH… talk anyhow…

1 Like

Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by SonofGod231: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
OP, What can you say or enlighten me about flying in ones sleep, getting high to a level you start communicating with people without uttering a word,just using head sec and knowing exactly what someone wants to say even before they say it like reading their minds?!And why do some spirits(especially marine spirits) who come to help or assist one appear in a frightening way if they actually mean good that one becomes afraid to go closer and keeps off to avoid stories that touch?! This is an eye opener.
Re: I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. by Jimmythewise: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
brain54:

Great…

Na this business you want take challenge and compete with dangote?

Great…very great!

SMH… talk anyhow…
lol no. I will not share that here. Everything is a pyramid with money and you must take a step before the next. This is a baby step, a 500% ROI investment per 90 days and when harnessed within a short time you can make millions which is a foundation for a bigger idea. Please ignore me if you disagree. I am not here to debate.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them / Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.