Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address (56034 Views)

Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Hussein035: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
23.​I urge every citizen therefore, to go out to vote for their candidates of choice without fear, because security shall be provided and your vote shall count.

Buhari just dey follow Tinubu to campaign, just to fulfill all righteousness.

Tinubu Na Mugu. Any urchin or agbero that tries to do rubbish in Lagos would be neutralized.
Urchins be warned

Buhari has exonerated Emefiele. So If this APC criminals have balls, the should call out Buhari

I can't imagine that they did not realize that too much money is out of bank until few days to election. Buhari and emefiele has looted enough but wants to block others.

I laugh in Swahili because after this election the next government will reverse their rubbish

I will vote Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by blueAgent(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2023
searchlight:
We don't care whether it is economical or political as long as it stops the old shaky criminal from having access to our national treasury.

If this is the only legacy that Buhari will leave while leaving office his sins will surely be forgiven.

Anything that will Stop us been subject to a town hall different from balabluuu bolaba for 8 years is welcome.

grin grin grin.

Townhall still remain 4 this country?

Townhalls way e don use grammar scatter finish.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by searchlight: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2023
Menclothing:
Make the money available that's what an average Nigeria ask for you guys hv mop out old currency b4

Why is bank closed for weeks if there is money at least let ordinary Nigerians be able to withdraw 20k cash daily
They made money available but Tinubu and co have withdrawn all for vote buying and they do t want to release more until after election
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Mccullum: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2023
The president systematically flouted the order of Supreme Court,

I'm observing as the event unfolding, Nigerian people shouldn't fight one another over this,

let's peace reign in our country.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Dicoomoba: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
23.​I urge every citizen therefore, to go out to vote for their candidates of choice without fear, because security shall be provided and your vote shall count.

Tinubu Na Mugu. Any urchin or agbero that tries to do rubbish in Lagos would be neutralized.
Urchins be warned

Buhari has exonerated Emefiele. So If this APC criminals have balls, the should call out Buhari

Come back 26th
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2023
famozine1:
An with obi πŸ’― but as time goes on and people sees him as the messiah is like am loosing interest bcoz that is how Mr bubu was painted as the savior then, so all the overhype from LP and bad mouth about tunubu let prefer tinubu .
Bcoz generally if u hype something too much it is likely to be a flop, even it happen in football he that's is underated may perform more than expected

I agree.

Hyping brings disappointment.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by iamme1234(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2023
businesshub101:

Well you are right sir
We can only pray for a better leader to pilot this country from destruction

Hmmmm when are we gonna keep on praying for good leaders
We have been praying since 20 years ago
Yet no sympathizer's leaders has helped this generations, well it is all man for himself
God for us all.
Its really tiring

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2023
10.​This represents about 80% of such funds. In the short to medium and long terms, therefore, it is expected that there would be:

a. A strengthening of our macro economic parameters;
b. Reduction of broad money supply leading to a deceleration of the velocity of money in the economy which should result in less pressures on domestic prices;
c. Lowering of Inflation as a result of the accompanying decline in money supply that will slow the pace of inflation;
d. Collapse of Illegal Economic Activities which would help to stem corruption and acquisition of money through illegal ways;
e. Exchange Rate stability;
f. Availability of Easy Loans and lowering of interest rates; and
g. Greater visibility and transparency of our financial actions translating to efficient enforcement of our anti- money laundering legislations.

Short term, that is....long term,we need to earn more money.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by kingshaka: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2023
God bless President Buhari, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Lacash: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2023
iamme1234:

Yet no sympathizer's leaders has helped this generations, well it is all man for himself
God for us all.
Its really tiring
It is what it is because every leader wanting to govern us all have personal interests on the country resources
They enact policies that only favor the elite class
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Akharmony: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2023
FG and CBN seem to have there target specific.For instance, Funds or monies allocated for projects infrastructures have been stolen by various heads of ministries, department and agencies. Imagine
chairmen of local governement having millions of cash in there private custody or a commissioner of police, AIGs having cash stash up in the secret corner of their privatr homes, all this money many of them cant account for because they are likely proceed of corrupt bargain. I think,this policy is really really going to expose alot of them, if not sending many of them to ther early graves.My opinion(No mind my English)
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by seaenergy: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Source
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02p8xVx5zgRqPTwhRrnYxGa7MUXUaPx7RaeiWWjgWrB3B8PSgvu8ehKGFCDYHr38nel&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

I was never a Buhari political supporter, But i start singing praises of him since redesigned of Naira, Buhari i wish you started this type of police for very longtime. You have done well, this is best policy you ever made that i am happy with. God bless you PMB
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by iamme1234(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2023
businesshub101:

It is what it is because every leader wanting to govern us all have personal interests on the country resources
They enact policies that only favor the elite class

Well my brother
It is well
Gods blessings will be sufficient for us all
Through this trying time of ours
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by tunapawizzy: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2023
I hope the people that were abusing Godwin Emefiele can now leave him alone after reading No. 4 and start cursing Mr. Buhari.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by ambale(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Is it only 200 naira

5000 sef dey πŸ˜‚
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by tunapawizzy: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2023
babtoundey:
This is Emefiele's speech not Buhari.

You will do anything to isolate Buhari from criticism. If this is Emefiele's speech that Buhari is reading, then Buhari is weak and the people should descend on him. If it's also Buhari's speech, the people should also descend on him. No matter how u try, the president calls the shot in this game. Put the blame at his door.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by tunapawizzy: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2023
iamme1234:

God for us all.
Its really tiring

They pray to God for good leaders, then vote in the ones paying for their votes. Then they see shege and in 4 years time, they start praying for good leaders again. Nigerians no dey tire. They vote based on tribe, religion, it is our turn, emilokan, i no dey follow who no get structure then pray to God for good leaders.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by tunapawizzy: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

I agree.

Hyping brings disappointment.
Na hype wan make u vote before? U no know weytin good for you? Go vote d one wey no get hype na
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2023
tunapawizzy:

Na hype wan make u vote before? U no know weytin good for you? Go vote d one wey no get hype na

You don't know how to talk.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by lazynairalander1: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2023
MrFreebies:
I need old inactive Fiverr seller account.

Let's talk via WhatsApp
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by tunapawizzy: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2023
Boyooosa:

The problem is, if it is over circulated, bad guys will have access again and hoard it.

The best thing is to enhance the digital banking system
I expected the president to say something on this but he did not. Good policy but he is too obsessed with whoever he wants to fight with this naira redesign.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by hush15: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2023
Reinamaria:
If Buhari had always taken charge of and handled affairs this way (addressing the citizens when need be), things might not have been so hard.

This is the only policy I support him on, and maybe the part where he wants to leave a good electoral legacy which I won't appreciate till he stops following that drug thief.

1. All the money paid in Ransome or stolen through corrupt practices will be covered.

2. One of the effective means of financial inclusions to remote and rural areas where banks can't reach.

3. Obviously due to point 2, rural areas will have to embrace technology. this will imply extensive improvement of communication infrastructure so people can atleast use proper mobile devices for financial transactions. So I expect village people to start buying android and iPhone devices if the want to be part of a developing economy.

4. Less cash circulation which should automatically shoot up value.

5. Election malpractice such as vote buying will be drastically reduced.

So these few points are fair enough if we want this Nigeria to change for the better.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by BushDoctor123: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2023
azadus18:
I'm not rich but yesterday I donated my iPhone, watch and wallet to a homeless guy. You can't imagine the happiness that I felt as I saw him putting the knife back in his pocket 😊πŸ₯°
Is that what he needs at this period? He definitely will sell those stuffs for survival and go after your type with not just his knife but his gun. Kindly reach their type how to 🐟.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by tunapawizzy: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

You don't know how to talk.
Oya no vex o. I was just trying to say everyone should have a personal conviction as to why they want to vote for any candidate, not just because of the hype or lack of hype surrounding the person. I'm Sorry if you found my initial post offensive.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Treadway: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2023
Bodmum:
for the first time, God bless president Buhari.
as in ehn!!! For the first time, I never knew he could be capable of such a fine masterstroke...what funny is one of his children isn't giving kudos to his daddy of recent now that his daddy is actually doing what will benefit people even though it isn't from a place of any good altruistic intention. But hey anything to put confusion in the camp of the enemies of this country is a prayer answered..even better that he is the one the Lord is using to do the work. When he was disobeying court orders all this while, they never knew this day would come...Lol. Joy like a river in my soul mehn. We don go cashless tey tey, even our businesses requires huge cash to buy the products. So cashless is or own way. Una wey need notes, 200 is back!

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Levels2(f): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2023
bestman09:

As e go dey pain you urchins, e go dey sweet us

How do you compare a LION with a GOAT.

Won kere si number wa !!!!!

ASIWAJU is always on TOP.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by 77star: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
;D23.​I urge every citizen therefore, to go out to vote for their candidates of choice without fear, because security shall be provided and your vote shall count.

Urchins be warned

grin
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by hohafrank(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2023
For the first our president took charge.God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.God bless the president.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by tnerro1(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2023
For the first time in 7 plus years, I like this man
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by JAGS001(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2023
MaliCampus:
Lols. At this Point,Asiwaju Bola Tinubu should do the right thing and Step down for Peter Gregory Obi.
I Hope Urchins will leave Emefiele Alone now, and face General Buhari
you mean Peter gringory obi??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.