Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address (55960 Views)

Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Civilianarmy: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2023
Bubu do this one cool

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Ireportlive: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2023
He has offered abit of palliative... Nigerians should please manage and not cause more violence

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by 4ormidable(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Thank you, Mr. President!💯😎
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by OVB123: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Reinamaria:
If Buhari had always taken charge of and handled affairs this way (addressing the citizens when need be), things might not have been so hard.
I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Lipscomb(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2023
A baseless excuse. Centra bank that control monetary policy don't have enough notes like what is outside? Does me those individuals holding the notes not spending it?

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by DSC7: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Wooooowww....

It was worth reading....

Our president have spoken....

God bless Nigeria...

Vote wisely....

Vote ObiDatti!!!

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
23.​I urge every citizen therefore, to go out to vote for their candidates of choice without fear, because security shall be provided and your vote shall count.

Buhari just dey follow Tinubu to campaign, just to fulfill all righteousness.

Tinubu Na Mugu. Any urchin or agbero that tries to do rubbish in Lagos would be neutralized.
Urchins be warned

If you are not a mad man, what concerns Tinubu with all these that is happening?? Common sense is indeed not Common. Dumbest!!!!

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:48am On Feb 16, 2023
So they old 500 and 1000naira notes have been burnt......
The worst thing now is market people, business people and common man on the streets will think the deadline now has been extended to April 10!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Chinjo2: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Foolish talk from a foolish man.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Stanleyucee(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Indeed is very obvious the president is after those that prefer to hold money for their selfish desires there by preventing money in circulation. Nigerians this politicians are victim of holding money for their selfish interest especially during election period. Nigerians is time to take back our country by voting the best candidate for the job remember four (4) years is not four (4)days so vote wisely. As for me and my household we are voting for PETER OBI.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by forgiveness: 7:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Latestreport1:
Why is Tinubu and Atiku so desperate for Power

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTmkF8kZ984

What about Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by DAENNINGA(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Malory:
If CBN can circulate more new notes then I'm ok with it.

Lol...even if the CBN circulates more new notes, it would not get to you

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by santuspearl: 7:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by buharibanjo(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2023
Thank you for letting us know you're generous

azadus18:
I'm not rich but yesterday I donated my iPhone, watch and wallet to a homeless guy. You can't imagine the happiness that I felt as I saw him putting the knife back in his pocket 😊🥰

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by gotnel: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
23.​I urge every citizen therefore, to go out to vote for their candidates of choice without fear, because security shall be provided and your vote shall count.

Tinubu Na Mugu. Any urchin or agbero that tries to do rubbish in Lagos would be neutralized.
Urchins be warned

You are the one that didn't understand the president here.
The president is addressing the nation, not political rally.
The president is the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria and he is addressing the people of the federation.
Both members of APC, PDP, LP , NNPP and everyone else who are not affiliated to any political parties are being addressed by Mr President.
God help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Blessed769(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2023
Well said Mr president..

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by HNICEARTH: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2023
".In the last quarter of 2022, I authorised the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to redesign the N200, N500, and N1000 Nigerian banknotes."

Buhari taking no prisoners. Urchins what sayest thou?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by AlmightyMod(f): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2023
Next please
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by timefarm(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2023
Buhari. The man that doesn't obey supreme court rule.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by BeauBragnar11: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2023
Where all those bastards wey dey always shout... 'Here in my area, we are spending the old notes and nothing will happen '... We warn una but you fail to listen..

Go and deposit your old notes with El-Rufai, or Ganduje, or Supreme court..

Una Neva see anything.
Las las, your useless money don turn tissue paper like we've always warned y'all grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Babastrong(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=Ogonimilitant post=120948621]23.​I urge every citizen therefore, to go out to vote for their candidates of choice without fear, because security shall be provided and your vote shall count.

Urchins be warned
[ The fear of Tinubu is living permanent with this one.]

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by onatisi(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2023
if not for elections, this is what they should have done but we all know that the aim and objective were more political than econimic. But with this measure, people can at least heave a sigh of relief, so the old 200,100 and 50 now remains

Malory:
If CBN can circulate more new notes then I'm ok with it.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Omotosho1090905(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
So they old 500 and 1000naira notes have been burnt......
The worst thing now is market people, business people and common man on the streets will think the deadline now has been extended to April 10!

You are the one getting it wrong the man said the 200 old notes be pumped back into circulation to ease the pressure of cash scarcity in the country while the old 500 and 1000 notes are still redeemable at cbn and designated point till April 10 when the whole denomination of 200, 500 and 1000 old notes become illegal tender
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Blackdisciple(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2023
16. ​To further ease the supply pressures particularly to our citizens, I have given approval to the CBN that the old N200 bank notes be released back into circulation and that it should also be allowed to circulate as legal tender with the new N200, N500, and N1000 banknotes for 60 days from February 10, 2023 to April 10 2023 when the old N200 notes ceases to be legal tender.

Nice one Baba

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by wolebest: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Source
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02p8xVx5zgRqPTwhRrnYxGa7MUXUaPx7RaeiWWjgWrB3B8PSgvu8ehKGFCDYHr38nel&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

The response of a retard president.

This President is not a democrat.

He has disregarded the Supreme Court's ruling.
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Padipadi(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogonimilitant:

Urchins be warned
What kind of brain are u using. Urchins like u just post comic post thinking ur thoughts are matured to dissuade a matured voter that knew u r a peanut poster

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by famozine1: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2023
An with obi 💯 but as time goes on and people sees him as the messiah is like am loosing interest bcoz that is how Mr bubu was painted as the savior then, so all the overhype from LP and bad mouth about tunubu let prefer tinubu .
Bcoz generally if u hype something too much it is likely to be a flop, even it happen in football he that's is underated may perform more than expected

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by smsinnigeria(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2023
This information is ambiguous. It needs supreme Court interpretation. Old 500 and 1000 naira note remaining redeemable at CBN and other points. Where are the other points? This Man has no solution to any problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Wsx2: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2023
An illiterate reading out what they wrote for him does he even understand statistics not to talk of economics

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Atlantis585: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogonimilitant:

Urchins be warned

Even after Thiefnubbu went back to Aso Rock 2 days ago to beg Buhari for help to rig election for him and to allow him bring out his stale, rotting, old currency, bullion van, Lagos loot to buy the presidential election?

Kai!

This Buhari dude na real man.

I heard that Buhari told him “ Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, make him come sleep him own na”.

You and your co-travelers in crime forced a sitting President of the ruling party not to present his preferred candidate and now want him to support you?

Maka why?

You go hear whiii!

Thiefnubbu, save yourself the biggest disgrace in your life by quitting now.

You will be struggling with Kwankwaso for the 4th position ooo!

I don talk my own finish.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Livingstone124: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2023
alhussein9:
Useless man!
Yes useless for the past 7rs but he is very useful. grin
Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by Babastrong(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogonimilitant:

Urchins be warned

Buhari has exonerated Emefiele. So If this APC criminals have balls, the should call out Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.