Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist (18775 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor / The Political Underdog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by nautybride: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2023
grin
Story for the gods
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by adioolayi(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2023
Yes he can...just that he won't win the 2023 elections
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Tribal: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2023
cool
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by BobbieZion(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

His Igbo-Only media team is working wink
He would have saved himself of having to hire these over paid hack writers writing PR stuffs for him if he had not being a mediocre governor for 8 years running Anambra state.

His rejection by Nigerians should by now have taught current mediocre Governors a huge lesson. Work hard while in office so you will not need to do sponsored campaigns like Mr Obi.

E ti lule.

Asiwaju lokan!

Trash....

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Antoeni(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2023
NO, You Can’t Give What You Don’t Have

1 Like

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Rahkman: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Obi obi obi obi !!!!
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by biafranrealson: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2023
Please all my yoruba bothers friends and sisters
All Hausa fulani, Edos ,middle belt,efik and ibibios ,niger delta all man .
Lets give this rare opportunity a chance and see what will become of Nigeria.

Lets vote en mass for Peter Obi and Datti

God is calling us now

1 Like

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by jahsharon: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2023
The underdog will not get there because the dog has no chance in a fight with the Lion.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by jamace(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by NewNg1: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2023
Nairaland has been too silent today. The mods on shift is like they are unhappy with Buhari National broadcast
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Horus(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2QLDPR7stw

Peter Obi, His Vision For A New Nigeria & The Entertainment Industry

1 Like

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2023
My friend that has been shouting OBIDIENT since last year....told me yesterday that he don't have the strength to go get his PVC....I told him last year December that very soon Jungle go mature!

1 Like

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Osidazz19: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Obi is Nigerians choice

Igbo's choice, not Nigeria's choice. Pls correct that statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Occurstaem(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2023
Underdog my foot!
He isn't a political underdog. Someone that was governor under APGA, contested as Vice President under PDP and now contesting as President under LP.
You can't wish away his records. Go and verify here⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/964792/peter-obi-limits-propaganda

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by afbstrategies: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2023
id911:

Can a political underdog save Nigeria?

Yes. He Can.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by ToyinDipo(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2023
It should have been either the late great Dora Akinyuli or madam Ngozi, this Obi is a clueless clown. I’m just surprised that there is no notable politician from SE with enough credibility to thug it out with the old men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by PointZerom: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Lanretoye:
stay in lagos until them carry your deadbody go bury for your east...we go know who be bastard.

Who owns Lagos?
Look before you get to Lagos from osogbo forest, you might be taken out of the way.
GUYS AREN'T SMILING cool
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Tribal: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Buhari's and Igbos are destroying Tinubu's chance for Atiku to win. Even sane Person knows that Obi will never be allowed to be President. As the End, na still for Igbo Land Flanis Gov shall do more brutal Python Dance. Many of them know this but their Hatred to see Yorubas Greatness makes then to chose the Suicidal Path than to allow their fellow Southerner to become President.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by zest17(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
What do you mean by political underdog? Has anyone of the rule Nigeria before apart from Atiku who was a VP? BAT and OBI we're both governors before...what is underdog then. Besides, Obi has even contested as a VP before. Abeg chill oooo
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by ACRI: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
NO
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by sofeo(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Alright
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by seguno2: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osidazz19:
Pandora pathological liar Obi is incompetent and lies too much to even think of becoming president.
A man that can not even fix Anambra is now going to fix Nigeria. No be juju be that?
Pls let him show us what and what he accomplished as a Governor for 8 years. NOTHING.
This is a man that's just jumping from party to party desperate for attention. He's only accomplishment is Anambra is a brewery in which his family have financial interest, yet he invested State money into it. Does that sound like a man that can save Nigeria?

Pls use your head and not you sentimental feelings.

Him Tu Lie want use scamdemic way to smuggle himself into Aso Rock, like sey we still be mumu after ThiefNuibu’s packaging of Buhari in 2015.
Shey we never wise ni? Shey our mumu never do ni

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
An honest and disciplined leader with the trust and backing of his citizens can salvage (not save) this contraption!

It's not politics that transforms nations... It's exceptional LEADERSHIP!!
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by PointZerom: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

His Igbo-Only media team is working wink

He would have saved himself of having to hire these over paid hack writers writing PR stuffs for him if he had not being a mediocre governor for 8 years running Anambra state.

His rejection by Nigerians should by now have taught current mediocre Governors a huge lesson. Work hard while in office so you will not need to do sponsored post campaigns? pay for manipulated polls and hire unpatriotic ipob terrorist group members/sympathizers like Mr Obi.

E ti lule.

Asiwaju lokan!

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by 07kjb: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
God's willing OBI WILL EMERGE

VOTE PETER OBI

VOTE LABOUR PARTY

1 Like

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Xion20: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name. Instead of releasing that monster trying to divide our United Nigeria, it's better we choose between PDP or APC because the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable sad

Sorry what are you saying really, not good enough reason, vote a credible detribalised candidate devoid of corrupt and sharp practices .
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by PointZerom: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tribal:
Buhari's and Igbos are destroying Tinubu's chance for Atiku to win. Even sane Person knows that Obi will never be allowed to be President. As the End, na still for Igbo Land Flanis Gov shall do more brutal Python Dance. Many of them know this but their Hatred to see Yorubas Greatness makes then to chose the Suicidal Path than to allow their fellow Southerner to become President.

A fool said that power should return to the south, when asked which south since SW and SS has taken their turns?
THE FOOL SAID SOUTH WEST.
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Alliswell248: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
BobbieZion:
Peter Obi for president....

Ipob President

Dispute the fact below.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House / Obasanjo Blames South African Government For Xenophobic Attacks / RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.