Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist (18755 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor / The Political Underdog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by tonykester: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Alliswell248: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Xion20:

Sorry what are you saying really, not good enough reason, vote a credible detribalised candidate devoid of corrupt and sharp practices .

U don't know the meaning of detribalised...

How many hausa or Yoruba were in Obi's government?
Just take a look at his media team , you would know he is not a detribalised person.

Fact don't lie...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by richie240: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Taaa..... Someone that couldn't even handle small anambala there.
We play too much 4 ds country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Atlantis585: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name. Instead of releasing that monster trying to divide our United Nigeria, it's better we choose between PDP or APC because the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable sad

Coconut head has spoken his mind.

Evidently your dislike for Peter Obi is borne out of ethnicity and religion and nothing of substance.

Peter Obi will still win and be sworn in.

Nnamdi Kanu will be released within weeks of a new president being sworn in - regardless of who becomes president.

At the end you can only kill yourself by drinking sniper and killing yourself thereby making Nigeria a happier and more loving place with 1 less evil minded soul.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
OBIDATTI
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Ance4Liverpool: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter Obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by livinbygrace: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Majority of people supporting OBI are products of Endsars,they don’t really understand Nigerian politics.
He knows he can’t win and won’t win.
The best he can get ,is 11 States from the South and that can’t take him anywhere .
All eyes on Jagaban
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Novarisammy2: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
yes he can and he will

1 Like

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by livinbygrace: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Racoon:
MY APPEAL TO ALL NIGERIANS PARTICULARLY YOUNG NIGERIANS BY OBASANJO

Your OBI can only win 10 or 11 States from the South and that won’t take him anywhere .He is just a spoiler for Atiku.
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Manofnaija: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
adioolayi:
Yes he can...just that he won't win the 2023 elections

Cast your vote for him - Peter Obi.
Encourage others to do the same.
Leave the rest of the matter.
Thank you.
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by sukkot: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
biafranrealson:
Please all my yoruba bothers friends and sisters
All Hausa fulani, Edos ,middle belt,efik and ibibios ,niger delta all man .
Lets give this rare opportunity a chance and see what will become of Nigeria.

Lets vote en mass for Peter Obi and Datti

God is calling us now
nigga yo name is biafran real son

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Manofnaija: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
livinbygrace:
Majority of people supporting OBI are products of Endsars,they don’t really understand Nigerian politics.
He knows he can’t win and won’t win.
The best he can get ,is 11 States from the South and that can’t take him anywhere .
All eyes on Jagaban

Your own understanding of politics is use of: thugs, invoking violence, hate, tribalism, religious sentiments, bribery, propaganda and vote buying.
All above mentioned gives you joy.
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by NestateHousing: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yes. A political underdog is what is needed to save this country Nigeria from the hands of evil leaders in disguise. What have the political heavyweights achieved since they started ruling Nigeria? Please we need an underdog this time around. Haven said that, I have 5 plots of land in GRA PORT-HARCOURT GOING FOR N200M and another 10 PLOTS OF LAND AT GARRISON PORT-HARCOURT GOING FOR N800M Contact me for all lands business in PORT-HARCOURT. 0|9|0|7|9|7|5|1|2|3|2
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Babaibe: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obidient1:
PETER OBI remains the Best Incoming PRESIDENT in all Ramifications, let's be Honest to ourselves for equity sake, For God's sake and for the sake of Sane Nigerians seeking for good Leadership.
PETER OBI have really tried to be PRESIDENT.

BIAFRAN PRESIDENT ONLY
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by 123yes(m): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

His Igbo-Only media team is working wink

He would have saved himself of having to hire these over paid hack writers writing PR stuffs for him if he had not being a mediocre governor for 8 years running Anambra state.

His rejection by Nigerians should by now have taught current mediocre Governors a huge lesson. Work hard while in office so you will not need to do sponsored post campaigns, pay for manipulated election outcomes prediction online polls and hire unpatriotic ipob terrorist group members/sympathizers like Mr Obi.

E ti lule.

Asiwaju lokan!
suffer man. Obi Na man. Your father and your family no body will ever hear their name till the end of the world. You 2, a jobless man. Find something doing than to come online to insults a man that your generation can never produce or be like him
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Tzar(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter Obi isn’t an underdog. He is one of the establishment politicians that have ruined NIGERIA!
This hogwash about overnight Saint Obi needs to stop. Peter Obi is no saint!
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Sermwell(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lanretoye:
stay in lagos until them carry your deadbody go bury for your east...we go know who be bastard.
He said bastard urchins and you're here crying!! Are you admitting that you're one? grin
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by FreeStuffsNG: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
igbosarejews:

123yes:

Mr Igbo Cyberbullies, I will never insult anyone online or offline and definitely not Mr Obi.

I have kept my reason for not voting him within decent words that he is mediocre especially as a former Governor with poor academic attainment and that he recruited ipob terrorist group members and ipob terrorist group sympathizers because his campaign is parochial and sectional.

I will never ever insult him and feel free to dig through my posts and find out if I have ever done so.

Mr Obi and your ilk will not have the privilege you have today but for what my own forebears did with other patriotic Nigerians to earn this nation its Independence . You just can not relate with why folks like I stand for Patriots like Asiwaju Tinubu because you do not know what it cost others to get Nigeria. You do not have an emotional stake in Nigeria.

We do not want the legacies of our forebears destroyed by opportunists or political lepers. I have only one country and I will support only those who love my country. It is the right thing to do.

On your uncouth words to bully me, I will immediately report you to the mods.

Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by igbosarejews(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
[img][/img] know
FreeStuffsNG:

His Igbo-Only media team is working wink

He would have saved himself of having to hire these over paid hack writers writing PR stuffs for him if he had not being a mediocre governor for 8 years running Anambra state.

His rejection by Nigerians should by now have taught current mediocre Governors a huge lesson. Work hard while in office so you will not need to do sponsored post campaigns, pay for manipulated election outcomes prediction online polls and hire unpatriotic ipob terrorist group members/sympathizers like Mr Obi.

E ti lule.

Asiwaju lokan!
Mûgû. The only thing a fóól like you will only do is to resort to ethnic prófilîng nothing else. Unfortunately, most Nîgerîans are now smártèr than fóóls/dûmmy like you. They want possitive changes.
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name. Instead of releasing that monster trying to divide our United Nigeria, it's better we choose between PDP or APC because the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable sad

My friend you are not even close to been a born again. Your tactics are stale. Only the gullible and wicked will vote Tinubu
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Sermwell(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osidazz19:

Igbo's choice, not Nigeria's choice. Pls correct that statement.
Mumu! I'm not Igbo but I'm voting for Peter Obi grin
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by tyinfinity: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osu Pandora the alcoholic governor from Agulu .the dullard of UNN
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by azpekuliar: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Alliswell248:

U don't know the meaning of detribalised...

How many hausa or Yoruba were in Obi's government?
Just take a look at his media team , you would know he is not a detribalised person.

Fact don't lie...

How many Hausas were in Tinubu's government? His government supervised the killing of northeners by the OPC in 2002.
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by tyinfinity: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obi read philosophy.he should follow father Mbaka to seminary.obi is a dullard.he is not sound academically .He was denied admission abroad .
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Sibbb: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
We need to beg or beat Tinubu supporters so their stupidity will not affect us for 8 years. Imagine adding another 8 years to his age, Omo we don enter
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Lucasinho(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a reborn demon, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name. Instead of releasing that monster trying to divide our United Nigeria, it's better we choose between PDP or APC because the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable sad

Fixed
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by Lanretoye(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=Lunja post=120957185][/quote]you will only cry to your grave,cos you are born to lose.you k ow your grand parents have been losing since the time of Civil war.
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by BobbieZion(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Alliswell248:

Ipob President

Dispute the fact below.

Sorry....
Wrong call.
Take that to your gutter goons.
I don't lie down with dogz.
Especially if it a Tinubu dog.
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by livinbygrace: 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Manofnaija:

Your own understanding of politics is use of: thugs, invoking violence, hate, tribalism, religious sentiments, bribery, propaganda and vote buying.
All above mentioned gives you joy.

In life you use what you have to get what you want, it’s part of politics and it happens worldwide not only in Nigeria .
Re: Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist by jude79(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:

Swear on your life with the name of GOD that you are a born again christian or remain shut for ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri / Dogara At 16th Matriculation Ceremony Covenant University (photos) / President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.