Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara (53131 Views)

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / How To Deposit Old ₦‎1000, ₦‎500 And ₦‎200 Notes At The CBN / Hawkers Sell New Naira Notes At Parties (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:
Ogbeni...yes Tinubu stole . Now how did he get the bullion van ? He's asking you grin

Did I ask you if Tinubu stole?

Pls read the question again.

did you check his bullion van before you made this claim:

"It's about Tinubu holding the welfare of Nigerians"

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
No need to drag parents into this discussion. He's not debating, just trolling so don't waste your energy. Save it for someone with enough IQ to counter your points with his own points.

With your high IQ you claimed that the supreme court enforces laws. How did your high IQ come about that information?

Up till now, you still can't tell me under which organ of government the supreme court is.

If you say the supreme court enforces laws, what is the job of the executive (assuming you know what the executive is)?
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:
No wahala ...I just wanted to have fun . Tinubu urchins don't know it's hard to defend their lord and master

Yet a Tinubu supporter said that I am an obi supporter. grin which one should we follow?

I really dont see the difference between supporters of obi and those that support Tinubu.

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NothingDoMe: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:
No wahala ...I just wanted to have fun . Tinubu urchins don't know it's hard to defend their lord and master
I don't think he's that either. Just a bored troll I think. Saturdays are slow for many people because of the cash crunch. Need to find some form of .entertainment

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Solexgzy(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2023
LadyTara:
So this morning I decided to try and deposit my old notes. I went cbn.gov.ng ,filled the cash deposit form ,went to the cafe to print it out and took it to cbn branch . On getting there I met other Nigerians who were already waiting for the cash swap program to commence . After hours of waiting ,some men came out and told people that had already added 200 naira notes to the form they filled online to remove it from the cash they want to deposit as they(cbn branch) just received a circular not to accept 200 naira notes as it was still legal tender.

Note: The form below will be given to you at cbn,while you must have your online print out and photocopy of a valid means of identification.
did they ask you why the money exceeded the deadline
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Damolux01(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2023
Those that made deposit to CBN...have you people been credited? Was it instant credit? Some persons saying it will last for 4 weeks. How true is this?
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by LadyTara(f): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Solexgzy:
did they ask you why the money exceeded the deadline
No
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Solexgzy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=LadyTara post=121040422]No[/quotethanks]
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
The CBN ACT. I mentioned it in the first response.

The ACT clearly states that the supreme court cannot determine legal tenders.

The ACT also says that the CBN MUST receive old notes.

If the CBN is refusing to comply with the ACT, then the Supreme Court steps in to force them to comply with the ACT.

The Supreme Court are the enforcers of the laws of the land but can only do so within the provisions of the said laws.

In basic and elementary government, there are 3 organs/arms or branches of government viz the legislature, the judiciary and the executive. the legislature has the job of making laws and providing oversight for the activities for the activities of the executive.

the judiciary has the responsibility of interpreting the law, adjudicating disputes and settlement of same. that is what the supreme court is presently doing with the CBN matter brought to it by some governors.

the executive is responsible for the [b]ENFORCEMENT[/b]of laws, the formulation and implementation or execution of policies.

the supreme court is under the judiciary. so oga, where did you get your own that the supreme court enforces the laws of the land?
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NothingDoMe: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

In basic and elementary government, there are 3 organs/arms or branches of government viz the legislature, the judiciary and the executive. the legislature has the job of making laws and providing oversight for the activities for the activities of the executive.

the judiciary has the responsibility of interpreting the law, adjudicating disputes and settlement of same. that is what the supreme court is presently doing with the CBN matter brought to it by some governors.

the executive is responsible for the [b]ENFORCEMENT[/b]of laws, the formulation and implementation or execution of policies.

the supreme court is under the judiciary. so oga, where did you get your own that the supreme court enforces the laws of the land?
Are you female?
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Are you female?

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NothingDoMe: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
lexy2014:

I see who are. Have a lovely weekend. 😘
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I see who are. Have a lovely weekend. 😘

the executive is responsible for the ENFORCEMENT of laws, the formulation and implementation or execution of policies.

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Delight2014(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Pls is CBN still collecting the old naira notes? Any idea from the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Naira Drops To 490/$1, 600/£1