Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara (53153 Views)

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / How To Deposit Old ₦‎1000, ₦‎500 And ₦‎200 Notes At The CBN / Hawkers Sell New Naira Notes At Parties (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
LZAA:

The one they gave did buhari obey? 😁😁
Forget it that 1000 and 500 note is now extinct

I really don't know why people are not seeing that Buhari is bent to conduct election without vote buying, nothing will make him change mind only death. Supreme court can decide whatever they want but I am seeing situation they will read Buhari handwriting and recuse themselves from giving any further directives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by yemi1504: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jashub:
Let Tinubu go and deposit his old notes . We are waiting to see the outcome grin

grin cheesy
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by LadyTara(f): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lamanii22:

Deadline is tomorrow ke? They would still have to extend it, pos is still giving old cash today.... We are still spending it comfortably here sef
Una own good ,they are not accepting it here o, bus drivers, Keke drivers, filling stations, even the cafe I went to print from are only collecting 200 and below naira denominations of old money.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Ade1177: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
Una own good ,they are not accepting it here o, bus drivers, Keke drivers, filling stations, even the cafe I went to print from are only collecting 200 and below naira denominations of old money.

Oversabi is what kills this country

The govt is playing you
And you are intentionally hurting yourselves

You should not spend old notes

But there's no new note

In a sane country

Before you take out the old note

The new note should have been in excess, more than excess sef for like 1 Yr

Then slowly fade out the old notes

Not intentionally making people suffer for money they worked hard for

This is not the first or second or 3rd time

Nigeria is redesigning money or changing currency

Why is this year own feeling like torture
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by LadyTara(f): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ade1177:

Oversabi is what kills this country

The govt is playing you
And you are intentionally hurting yourselves

You should not spend old notes

But there's no new note

In a sane country

Before you take out the old note

The new note should have been in excess, more than excess sef for like 1 Yr

Then slowly fade out the old notes

Not intentionally making people suffer for money they worked hard for

This is not the first or second or 3rd time

Nigeria is redesigning money or changing currency

Why is this year own feeling like torture
I hope people are wise enough to vote this time and not sit at home and hope for a savior from heaven.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Lamanii22(f): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:

If they dont make sales for like three days, they would start collecting it again
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Allisgud: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
So this morning I decided to try and deposit my old notes. I went cbn.gov.ng ,filled the cash deposit form ,went to the cafe to print it out and took it to cbn branch . On getting there I met other Nigerians who were already waiting for the cash swap program to commence . After hours of waiting ,some men came out and told people that had already added 200 naira notes to the form they filled online to remove it from the cash they want to deposit as they(cbn branch) just received a circular not to accept 200 naira notes as it was still legal tender.

Note: The form below will be given to you at cbn,while you must have your online print out and photocopy of a valid means of identification.
so did u get the new note credit alert on ur account immediatly
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by einsteine(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Akwaokukuo:
If the purpose of the redesign is to curb vote buying, while leaving this option open, then it doesn't make much sense.
The politicians can still use their old #1000 and #500 currency to buy votes.
After the election, people who are bought with the old currency will simply go to CBN branches to exchange it with the new currency before 10th April.
More than one Month is enough time for them to exchange the old money after the election.

This window expires tomorrow evening

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by LadyTara(f): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Allisgud:
so did u get the new note credit alert on ur account immediatly
No, there is a timeline to verify information on the form.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by asanausana91: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
tunde300us:

PLEASE WHERE DID YOU GET THE DATE FROM COS IN HIS ADDRESS TODAY NO MENTION OF DATE INSIDE
Emefiele address
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Chee59(f): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Atms are barely giving new notes in my town. All POS has are old notes which are expensive to withdraw.
OK, lemme deposit old notes in the bank, no way.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by hssd8nland: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Aurelius1:
I live in Warri, to the best of my knowledge, there's no CBN branch here. So, I have to risk my life travelling to Asaba with cash which could amount to 10 million naira. Let's admit it , Nigeria has always been ruled by useless men who are not even qualified to be village heads.
Sad ... cry
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by fortunejum: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Good

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Mountain20(m): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Unable to validate my account on the site
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jashub:
Let Tinubu go and deposit his old notes . We are waiting to see the outcome grin
the same hateful attitude that made leadership position elude your region is what you're still exemplifying. Later you will be lobbying for SGF and Senate presidency. Politically foolish people
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by mirinder: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
ZooOga:
Lady Tara, you are very smart and articulate. I really enjoyed reading your NL write-up and successful CBN adventure.
fùck her
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by mirinder: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
ThothHermes:
Erotic Jane shocked
i fùcked her twice
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by mirinder: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lamanii22:

Deadline is tomorrow ke? They would still have to extend it, pos is still giving old cash today.... We are still spending it comfortably here sef
is my baby kicking?
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Lamanii22(f): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
mirinder:
is my baby kicking?

Lol very well, like every two seconds 😅
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by mirinder: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lamanii22:

Lol very well, like every two seconds
na boy oh
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by seasy: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lamanii22:

If they dont make sales for like three days, they would start collecting it again

Exactly!
Went to the market today, meat everywhere, fish getting bad already. Very few people buying. Sales very poor.
Most sellers will go back home with those things, spoilt already.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
the same hateful attitude that made leadership position elude your region is what you're still exemplifying. Later you will be lobbying for SGF and Senate presidency. Politically foolish people
You must be stupid . So you think everyone speaking against Tinubu is Igbo abi...? Baba, let me make it clear that I don't give two fvcks if Igbos fvcked themselves back to hell or whatever hole they crawled out from .

As for the elections, go and tell your presidential candidate who is suffering for part-time dementia to go and change his old notes in his bullion van ...let's see if he won't get arrest. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
I have just one #500 naira old note. I have already kept it safely so i can show my unborn children. I cant spend #1700 to enugu just to deposit it. God punish this administration, imagine buying my own money. I never imagined it even in this life and in the one to come.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jashub:
hahahahah.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Segzy19: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bye bye to your money.....
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Allisgud: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
No, there is a timeline to verify information on the form.
what's the timeline
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Pierced(f): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
I feel sorry for people who are far from town though,I know the additional cost I had to incure today just to deposit the notes. Plus because of the riot yesterday a section of the area around CBN was blocked with soldiers everywhere. Plus the process is slow and as I was leaving just now ,crowd was already forming at the waiting area.

Hello
Pls......how did u get your account number validated?

Mine keeps saying failed validation.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Ken4Christ: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
That's what I heard too.

It's too sudden. This government brought torment to the average Nigeria. Every decision makes life bitter for the common people. And some idiots still want to vote them back to power.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by charlsecy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
I went cbn.gov.ng ,filled the cash deposit form ,went to the cafe to print it out and took it to cbn branch.
I have been trying to fill the form; the account number authentication is not working.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Pierced(f): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mountain20:
Unable to validate my account on the site

Hello.....were u able to validate ur account on the site?

Mine keep saying account not validated too.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Pierced(f): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
charlsecy:
I have been trying to fill the form; the account number authentication is not working.

Same here too.

I want to die of hypertension.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NothingDoMe: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Urchins can make use of the under listed banks
You're not well fa. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market: The Biggest Market In Nigeria / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.