Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara (53134 Views)

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / How To Deposit Old ₦‎1000, ₦‎500 And ₦‎200 Notes At The CBN / Hawkers Sell New Naira Notes At Parties (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:

Answer us first : grin

Please why is a bullion van coming out of his house two days before the election? And how did Tinubu get this money...how did he earn it ? Because prior to him becoming governor of Lagos he didn't have this much not to talk of a bullion van. So answer how did he accumulate such wealth in a short a period .

Secondly , how did Tinubu make his wealth as an accountant? Because the last time I checked , an accountant's salary $136k a year , and that's for experienced accountants with Phds in developed countries who are working with firms like Black Rock. But Tinubu does not even have an accounting degree , so how did he make that staggering amount without a degree or Phd ...?

So please where did those billions come from if not from the nation's treasury ?

did you check his bullion van before you made this claim:

"It's about Tinubu holding the welfare of Nigerians"

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no

Let's continue again... grin

Oya , answer

Please why is a bullion van coming out of his house two days before the election? And how did Tinubu get this money...how did he earn it ? Because prior to him becoming governor of Lagos he didn't have this much not to talk of a bullion van. So answer how did he accumulate such wealth in a short a period .

Secondly , how did Tinubu make his wealth as an accountant? Because the last time I checked , an accountant's salary $136k a year , and that's for experienced accountants with Phds in developed countries who are working with firms like Black Rock. But Tinubu does not even have an accounting degree , so how did he make that staggering amount without a degree or Phd ...?

So please where did those billions come from if not from the nation's treasury ?
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:

Let's continue again... grin

Oya , answer

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no
Let's do this again...only this time let's use picture evidence grin

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:
Let's do this again...only this time let's use picture evidence grin

Am not aware of any billions. Since you say there are billions....

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no
Ogbeni...yes Tinubu stole . Now how did he get the bullion van ? He's asking you grin

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NothingDoMe: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

if you say that "the Supreme Court cannot determine legal tender", how then can The same Supreme Court "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"? which law gives it that power to "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"?
One last thing, the CBN was not joined in the suit because the governors were trying to be clever by half.

The first case against the CBN governor was thrown out of court from the beginning. So they decided to sue the FG which makes sense but you have to direct your judgement to the respondent. Which is the FG.

But they also took it to the CBN. Lol. The CBN was not named as a respondent in the suit and therefore cannot act on it.

Only the FG can comply with this order and direct the CBN to comply too. When people keep blaming Emiefele I just laugh.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:
Ogbeni...yes Tinubu stole . Now how did he get the bullion van ? He's asking you grin

Pls read the question again.

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
One last thing, the CBN was not joined in the suit because the governors were trying to be clever by half.

The first case against the CBN governor was thrown out of court from the beginning. So they decided to sue the FG which makes sense but you have to direct your judgement to the respondent. Which is the FG.

But they also took it to the CBN. Lol. The CBN was not named as a respondent in the suit and therefore cannot act on it.

Only the FG can comply with this order and direct the CBN to comply too. When people keep blaming Emiefele I just laugh.

That has nothing to do with what I asked you.

if you say that "the Supreme Court cannot determine legal tender", how then can The same Supreme Court "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"? which law gives it that power to "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"?
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NothingDoMe: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

It seems you didn't understand the questions I asked and the previous comments you made that necessitated the questions.

you said that "the Supreme Court cannot determine legal tender".

how then can The same Supreme Court "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"?

which law gives the supreme court the power to "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"?

In my second paragraph take note of the word "how"
How what oga? I've been plain and very detailed. Try explaining what you mean by "how"
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
How what oga? I've been plain and very detailed. Try explaining what you mean by "how"

Don't mistake verbosity for substance. Are you saying you don't know the meaning of "how"? How is how. How do you make eba? How do you brush your teeth? Can't you explain those?

you said that "the Supreme Court cannot determine legal tender".

how then can The same Supreme Court according to you "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"?

which law gives the supreme court the power to "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"?

In my second paragraph take note of the word "how"
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NothingDoMe: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

That has nothing to do with what I asked you.

The CBN ACT. I mentioned it in the first response.

The ACT clearly states that the supreme court cannot determine legal tenders.

The ACT also says that the CBN MUST receive old notes.

If the CBN is refusing to comply with the ACT, then the Supreme Court steps in to force them to comply with the ACT.

The Supreme Court are the enforcers of the laws of the land but can only do so within the provisions of the said laws.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
The CBN ACT. I mentioned it in the first response.

The ACT clearly states that the supreme court cannot determine legal tenders.

The ACT also says that the CBN MUST receive old notes.

If the CBN is refusing to comply with the ACT, then the Supreme Court steps in to force them to comply with the ACT.

The Supreme Court are the enforcers of the laws of the land but can only do so within the provisions of the said laws.

let me repeat...dont mistake verbosity for substance. i didnt ask you for CBN act. this is what i asked you below. up till now, you cant answer.

1. if you say that "the Supreme Court cannot determine legal tender",

2. how then can The same Supreme Court "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"?

3. which law gives it that power to "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"?

the questions i asked are numbered 2 and 3. whats all the talk about CBN act? where do you see supreme court in CBN act?

when did supreme court now have powers to enforce laws? oga, where did you get that from?
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NothingDoMe: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

let me repeat...dont mistake verbosity for substance. i didnt ask you for CBN act. this is what i asked you below. up till now, you cant answer.

1. if you say that "the Supreme Court cannot determine legal tender",

2. how then can The same Supreme Court "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"?

3. which law gives it that power to "ensure that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law"?

the questions i asked are numbered 2 and 3. whats all the talk about CBN act? where do you see supreme court in CBN act?

when did supreme court now have powers to enforce laws? oga, where did you get that from?
Then you can answer your own questions Oga. If the professor of law, is not satisfied with my response, then he should provide the correct response.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Then you can answer your own questions Oga. If the professor of law, is not satisfied with my response, then he should provide the correct response.

i dont need to answer the questions because you are the one that said that The same Supreme Court "ensures that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law". so far, you havent provided any evidence to support your claim. you have even come up with a new one that the "The Supreme Court are the enforcers of the laws of the land". for Gods sake, where did that come from? under which organ of government is the supreme court?
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NothingDoMe: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

i dont need to answer the questions because you are the one that said that The same Supreme Court "ensures that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law". so far, you havent provided any evidence to support your claim. you have even come up with a new one that the "The Supreme Court are the enforcers of the laws of the land". for Gods sake, where did that come from? under which organ of government is the supreme court?
I get it now. I know what you are. Have a nice weekend
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I get it now. I know what you are. Have a nice weekend
under which organ of government is the supreme court?

whether you know who i am or not isnt my problem. i dont know where you come up with the idea that supreme court enforces and "ensures that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law". how you arrived at that conclusion is my primary interest. so far, you just going round in circles
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Simple yes or no
You must be blind and stupid if you didn't read my last reply grin
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:

Which was what?

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:

But since you aren't blind, am sure you can answer these.

Which was what?

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

But since you aren't blind, am sure you can answer these.

Which was what?

Simple yes or no
Okay. Your father and mother must be blind and stupid if you didn't read my last reply grin
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:
Okay. Your father and mother must be blind and stupid if you didn't read my last reply grin

since you aren't blind, am sure you can answer these.

Which was what?

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

since you aren't blind, am sure you can answer these.

Which was what?

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:

That means you can answer these.

Which was what?

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NothingDoMe: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

under which organ of government is the supreme court?

whether you know who i am or not isnt my problem. i dont know where you come up with the idea that supreme court enforces and "ensures that the CBN continues to receive old notes according to the law". how you arrived at that conclusion is my primary interest. so far, you just going round in circles
Your interest is no longer my concern.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Which was what?

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Your interest is no longer my concern.

That's not my problem
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by lexy2014: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:

Which was what?

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NothingDoMe: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:
No need to drag parents into this discussion. He's not debating, just trolling so don't waste your energy. Save it for someone with enough IQ to counter your points with his own points.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Which was what?

Simple yes or no
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
NothingDoMe:
No need to drag parents into this discussion. He's not debating, just trolling so don't waste your energy. Save it for someone with enough IQ to counter your points with his own points.
No wahala ...I just wanted to have fun . Tinubu urchins don't know it's hard to defend their lord and master

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Naira Drops To 490/$1, 600/£1

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76