Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara (53132 Views)

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / How To Deposit Old ₦‎1000, ₦‎500 And ₦‎200 Notes At The CBN / Hawkers Sell New Naira Notes At Parties (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by JuanDeDios: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
I feel sorry for people who are far from town though,I know the additional cost I had to incure today just to deposit the notes. Plus because of the riot yesterday a section of the area around CBN was blocked with soldiers everywhere. Plus the process is slow and as I was leaving just now ,crowd was already forming at the waiting area.
So they have soldiers to deploy "everywhere" around CBN at Akpakpava but none to deploy on Benin-Auchi Road when kidnappers turn it to their operational HQ. SMH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by LadyTara(f): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
olusolaalisha:
Lies. Are they paying without account number at CBN
The online print out has all your details, including BVN ,stop being loud and wrong. Please I have nothing to gain by spreading lies, if it's beneficial to you ,it's not to me. You can go to cbn.gov.ng to confirm for yourself Mr doubting Thomas.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by tunapawizzy: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
very easy..Tinubu should drive the bullion vans to CBN to deposit, e no far from him house

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
dazzlingd:

Beleive me, the politicians..... Tinubu, Atiku and even Obi all have loads notes kept somewhere and they will easily swap the notes for newer ones without any hassle.
I'm willing to bet that Obi doesn't have as much as those other two you mentioned

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by abc115: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
So where are the new notes
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by shuttox: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
27Pushing30:

No account number to credit listed,
SCAM posts . mtcheeew

Change and your life will be better

You hate good things

3 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by MiaBeer(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara You’re a patriot. Good job!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Alliswell248: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jashub:
Let Tinubu go and deposit his notes . We are waiting to see the outcome grin

Tinubu...Tinubu....Tinubu....
This man is really torturing you......

Tinubu pls forgive this boy....
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by checkmatez: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
ThothHermes:
All the people with old notes can put it together and give to one person to take to the CBN branch in their state.
Don't mislead people instead try directing them to a pic of the circular....it was stated no third party

2 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
lansile:

Mumu, is even those people who will first help Tinubu move his money to CBN for deposit, you think he never had enough new notes?
...so why's he complaining...? Why he's always talking about "unseen forces " in Aso Rock that are against his political ambition , especially now that the current policies are being implemented ?

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Jashub: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Alliswell248:

Tinubu...Tinubu....Tinubu....
This man is really torturing you......

Tinubu pls forgive this boy....
Another head-slamming urchin

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by WarriAproko: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wen will this last
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by LadyTara(f): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
koby86:

When is the deadline for depositing of the old notes to CBN again
I was told tomorrow o, don't know how true it is.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by PlanktonX: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Even if the govt give 2 years notice to deposit old naira note , many would still not comply, we need to start setting straight in Nigeria...And that can only be possible with God and us coming out on the 25th to Vote PeterObi and Datti as our leaders.

Igba otun ti dé

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by CoolAmbience(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Aurelius1:
What of those who live in towns where there is no CBN branch? What's gonna be their rate?

What are you saying sef?

So, the government should set up CBN branches in every village or town?

This policy has humongous positive implications on security, and the economy.

People have to figure out how to go along with the flow. This policy must survive, and sacrifices have to be made.

Persons in villages and towns may leverage alternative ways of getting their old notes to the CBN.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by kingyakos: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
lansile:

Mumu, is even those people who will first help Tinubu move his money to CBN for deposit, you think he never had enough new notes?

To use it and buy vote abi?.... grin grin

Tinubu no fit pass any exams without cheating

3 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by sterlingD(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mccullum:
Deposition of money claimed by this person is questionable, there's no

account number on the paper, still sighting stamp on it, does that mean

that the banker stamped the deposit form before collection of money?

that's the suspicious from my curiosity.
The print out that you take to CBN has all the details from BVN,Account Number,Phone Number ,House Address breakdown of denomination of money and amount that you wish to pay in
https://crs.cbn.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by valiju: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
If the supreme court retain the legality it will only make the cash crises worse because cbn is likely not to recirculate the old note ..Supreme court can't circulate money

You can force a man to marry you cant force him to have xx and eat at home
femisplash:
Supreme Court will give judgement on the 22nd and most likely retain the legality of ALL old naira notes. No need for panick depositing.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by ThothHermes: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
checkmatez:
Don't mislead people instead try directing them to a pic of the circular....it was stated no third party
So if my neighbor is going to deposit notes I can't give him mine to help me deposit. Sorry, how would they identify which notes are owned by a "third party"

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by 27Pushing30: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
shuttox:

Change and your life will be better

You hate good things

You did not go to school else you will easily spot fake things

Look at the stamp... so they stamped a poorly filled form.

make una continue dey deceive the deceivable
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by hssd8nland: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Aurelius1:
What of those who live in towns where there is no CBN branch? What's gonna be their rate?
CBN have branches in every state in the country

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by koby86: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
I was told tomorrow o, don't know how true it is.

Wow......they must be kidding me

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by olaniyilukman(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
There is no deadline for return of old notes to CBN right
There is deadline and the deadline is tomorrow.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by seborrhic: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
BlaqT:

I learnt he has changed almost all his money to new notes and that he shared 10million each local government that welcomed him in calabar yesterday
O boy,we should try using our sense atimes.
Where is he going to see ₦200m new naira notes to distribute freely.
No matter what people may say,from what CBN did,restricting amount they give the banks,it's extremely difficult for people to stock up on the new cash in substantial amounts.Unless he prints his own currency.
Though I believe the CBN policy is poorly timed, because it's the masses that are still bearing the brunt,but the reason some politicians are crying is not because of any love they have for the masses,but that it has scattered their election plans.

10 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Originalsly: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
What happens to those who are not at all internet savvy? ... or those who can't read or write?....they all have money. This whole idea of phasing out the notes in a limited time was sooo short sighted..... never ever sitting down to figure out how it can be done smoothly ... what measures should be put in place. Instead of the Banks only ..... locations should have been set up throughout the country like the polling stations allowing everyone to do so in or close to their communities.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by shuttox: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
27Pushing30:

You did not go to school else you will easily spot fake things

Look at the stamp... so they stamped a poorly filled form.

make una continue dey deceive the deceivable

Dey inside your room dey talk trash
You are not happy about this new development

Smh

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Me wey be say na only N500 I get.
When I don't have museum at home embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by robosky02(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Where CBN dey self
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by LadyTara(f): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
sterlingD:

The print out that you take to CBN has all the details from BVN,Account Number,Phone Number ,House Address breakdown of denomination of money and amount that you wish to pay in
You have time, some people are so daft . I will expect anyone who has suspicion to go to the cbn website to confirm themselves. I only posted this to spread the awareness as I wasn't even sure I could deposit old notes when I was leaving my house this morning. People in my area have stopped collecting the money,I just wanted to try.
Also I was told you can only deposit with your BVN once,one bvn to one deposit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by goodnewscliff(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
So this morning I decided to try and deposit my old notes. I went cbn.gov.ng ,filled the cash deposit form ,went to the cafe to print it out and took it to cbn branch . On getting there I met other Nigerians who were already waiting for the cash swap program to commence . After hours of waiting ,some men came out and told people that had already added 200 naira notes to the form they filled online to remove it from the cash they want to deposit as they(cbn branch) just received a circular not to accept 200 naira notes as it was still legal tender.

Note: The form below will be given to you at cbn,while you must have your online print out and photocopy of a valid means of identification.
pls let us know how long it took them (cbn) to credit you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by checkmatez: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
ThothHermes:
So if my neighbor is going to deposit notes I can't give him mine to help me deposit. Sorry, how would they identify which notes are owned by a "third party"
Okay you can give him but when the sum he intend to deposit after investigations are quite large and his deposit isn't approved, hope you will believe your neighbor if he says he haven't seen alert and I won't see both of you fight video on front page.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Naira Drops To 490/$1, 600/£1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.