Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara (53130 Views)

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / How To Deposit Old ₦‎1000, ₦‎500 And ₦‎200 Notes At The CBN / Hawkers Sell New Naira Notes At Parties (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by HNICEARTH: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urchins can make use of the under listed banks

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by LadyTara(f): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jorussia:
no both of them
ok.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Bizibi(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
I saw a queue in old cbn garki..... people are depositing it at cbn.

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by olusolaalisha: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lies. Are they paying without account number at CBN
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by femisplash: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Supreme Court will give judgement on the 22nd and most likely retain the legality of ALL old naira notes. No need for panick depositing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by BIGWILLIAMS4U(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jashub:
Let Tinubu go and deposit his notes . We are waiting to see the outcome grin
Emotional Damage!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by sofeo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Alright
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by bonnyhope: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nice one

CBN is not just talking

They are also on top of their job

All those complaining if you have go and deposit before it is too late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin grin grin

Op got all the time!
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by LadyTara(f): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
allen113:
Nice one op but I don’t think it is called cash swap program but rather cash deposit program.

I no wan hear complain after 2weeks say the money never reflect for people aza ooh 😂😂😂

Everything for this our 9ja they like be opposite but it's good you've deposited it. I believe they will credit your account but in a situation your account is not credited is there a medium to lay complain?
undecided
I have no idea o, make we dey watch first na. I think I saw where the wrote that verification will take at least 3 working days ,so na from next week person go dey expect them to credit aza.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by dazzlingd(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jashub:

Beleive me, the politicians..... Tinubu, Atiku and even Obi all have loads notes kept somewhere and they will easily swap the notes for newer ones without any hassle.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Website bad. Can't verify accounts.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by galaxy2020(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
His notes will turn to manure and urchins will use it farm yam... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by LordAdam16: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
I hope they extend it. Cos the process is just too slow.

It will be extended. But you played it safe by depositing early.

-Lord
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by kutashi: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
There is no deadline for return of old notes to CBN right
There is! 7 days window
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jashub:

Mumu, is even those people who will first help Tinubu move his money to CBN for deposit, you think he never had enough new notes?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by juman(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Waste of useful time.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by ThothHermes: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Aurelius1:
What of those who live in towns where there is no CBN branch? What's gonna be their rate?
All the people with old notes can put it together and give to one person to take to the CBN branch in their state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by BlaqT: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:
You are a good citizen. It shall be well with you

I learnt he has changed almost all his money to new notes and that he shared 10million each local government that welcomed him in calabar yesterday
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
So this morning I decided to try and deposit my old notes. I went cbn.gov.ng ,filled the cash deposit form ,went to the cafe to print it out and took it to cbn branch . On getting there I met other Nigerians who were already waiting for the cash swap program to commence . After hours of waiting ,some men came out and told people that had already added 200 naira notes to the form they filled online to remove it from the cash they want to deposit as they(cbn branch) just received a circular not to accept 200 naira notes as it was still legal tender.

Note: The form below will be given to you at cbn,while you must have your online print out and photocopy of a valid means of identification.

This is what Tiefnubu has been dodging from doing.
Kudos to you for being a better Nigerian than him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Ameboperoo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
I have no idea o, make we dey watch first na. I think I saw where the wrote that verification will take at least 3 working days ,so na from next week person go dey expect them to credit aza.
I though they would jus give you new notes in exchange.
So na deposite not swap?
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by mimee9(f): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Am finding it difficult to register
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by juman(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
APC, pdp,lp are not good.

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by LadyTara(f): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ameboperoo:

I though they would jus give you new notes in exchange.
So na deposite not swap?
Yep, deposit.
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Chetas81(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Piiggiiddiioott amaka cheesy
nonsensical nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by PrinceOfLagos: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Una wan set trap for Tinubu abi grin

4 Likes

Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by koby86: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:
So this morning I decided to try and deposit my old notes. I went cbn.gov.ng ,filled the cash deposit form ,went to the cafe to print it out and took it to cbn branch . On getting there I met other Nigerians who were already waiting for the cash swap program to commence . After hours of waiting ,some men came out and told people that had already added 200 naira notes to the form they filled online to remove it from the cash they want to deposit as they(cbn branch) just received a circular not to accept 200 naira notes as it was still legal tender.

Note: The form below will be given to you at cbn,while you must have your online print out and photocopy of a valid means of identification.

When is the deadline for depositing of the old notes to CBN again
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by 27Pushing30: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
LadyTara:

No account number to credit listed,
SCAM posts . mtcheeew
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by shuttox: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jashub:
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🙆
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by sterlingD(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
olusolaalisha:
Lies. Are they paying without account number at CBN
There is provision to include your BVN ,Account Number and name of bank online which you will input,submit generate code, print and take along with you
https://crs.cbn.gov.ng
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by NaijaCover(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara by Mccullum: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Deposition of money claimed by this person is questionable, there's no

account number on the paper, still sighting stamp on it, does that mean

that the banker stamped the deposit form before collection of money?

that's the suspicious from my curiosity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Naira Drops To 490/$1, 600/£1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.