Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? (19750 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by ifechiluru892: 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Can't even think of any. Although if she talks down on the great emperor 'The Unity' and his New Era sha, that one fit cause yapaCan't even think of any. Although if she talks down on the great emperor 'The Unity' and his New Era sha, that one fit cause yapa...
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by funkemary(f): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
* You keep quiet when I'm talking
* Who are you to advice me
* Shut up
* You are lucky we are not married yet
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Ladymillion(f): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
bewla:
I won't give you to night
#LWKMD#
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Adeoye11(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
wink2015:
If my wife or girlfriend compare me to others in terms of financial achievement, wealth acquired etc I feel very upset.

I can not stand words likes.

SEE WHAT YOUR MATES HAVE ACHIEVED.

These kinds of words hurt many men and I have discovered that women are fond of using it when they are angry towards their spouse or boyfriend.

This made me ran as hypersonic from a girl that calls almost every man for money.
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nia69:
Insults and comparing me to your ex.
What if he compares you to your sister?
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
gorgeousnogo:

What if he compares you to your sister?
It won't hurt me. My parents do that a lot. But I'll definitely end that relationship, cause I won't want any negative energy in future between the three of us.
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Smartguyboy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
What have you done for me
Red flag ๐Ÿšฉ

That why I donโ€™t kill myself to impress anyone because they will never appreciate your effort
99 good + 1 bad = 100 bad .

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by JapaToDNext: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Are u man Enough

Do your worse

I go kill am with beating tha day

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Peskid147: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Comparism
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by blueAgent(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Zeezenho:
To me the biggest insult is for her to tell me say na tinibu build Lagos. I will just hang her and summit myself to sars. cool

grin grin grin.

Comarade I see you.

Sail on.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by blueAgent(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Iamthoney:
I left her cos she called me Tinubu and wants me to vote for Tinubu

grin grin grin.

Comarade high that sound abeg
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by ImoleNaija: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
funkemary:
* You keep quiet when I'm talking
* Who are you to advice me
* Shut up
* You are lucky we are not married yet

Na confam red flags be these o embarassed
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by DMCA: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
When wordsfrombimpe tells me โ€œin your dreamsโ€ ๐Ÿ˜ก

I am still going to hit that ass someday kiss๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Allisgud: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Wetin u don do,No be ur mate dey buy car for their girlfriend,abeg go do wetin ur mate dey do ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ 
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Banbanna(m): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2023
I'm talking, and she keeps on yawning ๐Ÿฅฑ. Menh, that's so so infuriating.
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by stanliwise(m): 1:09am On Feb 18, 2023
JapaToDNext:
Are u man Enough

Do your worse

I go kill am with beating tha day
So the beating go unturn the word abi
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Federalis: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2023
If you talk about my prick despite how big it is. That is it BTW me, and you.
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by galantjoe(m): 4:28am On Feb 18, 2023
False accusations
Selfish talking
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by oluadex99(m): 4:57am On Feb 18, 2023
It's not your fault
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by mosaicafrique: 5:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Shutupthere:
What have u done for me?

Apart from just relationship, any human being that will use such statement will never see any good from me. You have cut yourself off as my beneficiary , nothing will ever move from me to you. Especially value adding opportunities
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Iamthoney(m): 7:19am On Feb 18, 2023
blueAgent:

grin grin grin.

Comarade high that sound abeg
It was her audacity for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by bluefilm: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2023
I don't have time for relationships.
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by space9880: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
When you talking and talking and talking and she doesnโ€™t say anything. Like am I a fool or what?

โ€ฆor are you dumb?
as a man youโ€™re not supposed to talk much so donโ€™t blame her
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by aziaka111(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
correctguy101:

grin grin grin

You no go twist her neck for am
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Shutupthere: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
mosaicafrique:

Apart from just relationship, any human being that will use such statement will never see any good from me. You have cut yourself off as my beneficiary , nothing will ever move from me to you. Especially value adding opportunities
Hurts when emotions are involved and u truly sacrificed for the person telling u
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Akposkiz: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Insult and comparing me to your ex
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by gorgeousnogo(f): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Nia69:
It won't hurt me. My parents do that a lot. But I'll definitely end that relationship, cause I won't want any negative energy in future between the three of us.

It does hurt, no matter who does it. Parents, friends or partners

I have been there. it gradually chips off a bit of your self esteem.
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2023
gorgeousnogo:

It does hurt, no matter who does it. Parents, friends or partners

I have been there. it gradually chips off a bit of your self esteem.
Sorry love.
Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Nia69:
Sorry love.

Thanks.

The solution is letting go and rediscovering how amazing you are as a person made in Godโ€™s image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:12pm On May 11, 2023
Nia69:
Sorry love.

Thanks.
But I am stronger now. Mentally stronger.

I donโ€™t put myself in positions where such happens again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.