Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years (49350 Views)

Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video / Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by boxypane(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Haryour12:
El rufai is going too far
He really should be dealt with
By ensuring his people enjoy dividends of democracy?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Elidrisy20: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2023
As e dey pain dem
E sweet ours
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Do not be mistaken, El rufai is not fighting for common Nigerians, he's fighting for his master tinubu and the huge naira notes stashed at his home , thay he tot he could retire with, El rufai is biting more than he should, forming a parallel government and trying to inflame d public, incite chaos which is a treasonable offense. He's a threat to civil order and to national security with his behaviour, his immunity as a governor mean nothing in d face of national security threats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by daygee12: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
I don’t talk with urchins pls

We say no to vote buying

Werey they disguise, u wey 1k pass u
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by davillian(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:
Who noticed that there has been no kidnap, bandit cases since the beginning of this naira saga
They can't collect transfer or old notes and new note is scarce....
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by blackgold2018(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
You guys should know it’s not only the old notes they kept to buy for votes

But as well as they think half of their I’ll gotten wealth is waste. That’s their major reason of wailing lately

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Exclusive101: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Same Emefiele that turn dollar to N780

PHIPEX:
Emefiele has made this guy run mad, what is left now is to see him remove his cloths on live TV.

These Governors are like slave masters that did everything possible to avoid the abolition of slave trade.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by SenatorCorleone: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bubu should treat this man in the language he understands.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Maga123: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
One of the country's cabal has spoken
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by BrickDevo: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:
Who noticed that there has been no kidnap, bandit cases since the beginning of this naira saga
Lol baba how many months have we been in this naira saga nah.... Haba
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by kanupapilo: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:
shocked
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Jostoman: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Blake755:
Shame to those who voted buhari not once but twice because he is your kinsman 💯
when we told them to vote for Atiku/Obi ticket in 2019 they were calling us all sort of names. Make Una continue dey enjoy una Apc dey go.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by leisuretym: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Frayoworld:
What z wrong with this man lately

How will he pay his workers in kaduna south without trace? He can’t make transfer to them,
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by PHIPEX(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Exclusive101:
Same Emefiele that turn dollar to N780

And where was Elrufai then?
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Brushstrokes20: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Spot on undecided undecided
No scum is bigger than the supreme Court undecided
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Danniedpastor(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Sooner or later when Buhari has left office, the old Naira notes will still be valid.
When Tinubu is sworn in, his first action is to remove the olodo incompetent Emeifiwere and restore confidence in the Nigerian currency.
EL Rufai is a man with courage, confidence and valor. Not some lily liver dumb ass myopic politicians.
He will be remembered by his people as a courageous leader than is trustworthy and one of a kind.

Much RESPECT.
Lol,no vote buying no victory for Tinubu.
Try nonsense and see.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by gentleguy1975: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chai, to say I dey Kaduna or Kano, I for no lose this #2500 wey dey my hand
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by blackgold2018(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Sooner or later when Buhari has left office, the old Naira notes will still be valid.
When Tinubu is sworn in, his first action is to remove the olodo incompetent Emeifiwere and restore confidence in the Nigerian currency.
EL Rufai is a man with courage, confidence and valor. Not some lily liver dumb ass myopic politicians.
He will be remembered by his people as a courageous leader than is trustworthy and one of a kind.

Much RESPECT.
someone that is fighting for himself. Fooool

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by ariesbull: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why is El Rufia so particular about this

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by DSC7: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
What an insult to our President GMB....

For this one mind now he dey fight for the masses...

E go soon clear for his eyes sha....

Continue ranting......
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by israelmao(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
I never prayed and fasted for my nation the way I did this year and I believe God has answered me,the present confusion in the midst of APC is not for nothing in fact it is what we asked God for.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Enemyofpeace: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
That's aboki for you, they have the own special laws and country inside a country

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by fabolouz1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
This is democracy but there is a limit to where free speech can lead.
The president should assert his authority and forget about party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by odimbannamdi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
What is this baba drinking and smoking bayiii
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by 27Pushing30: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:

There is no REPORTED case of kidnap.

Dey there dey play say dem no dey kidnap lmaoooo

Media is hush hush...
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Blake755: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jostoman:
when we told them to vote for Atiku/Obi ticket in 2019 they were calling us all sort of names. Make Una continue dey enjoy una Apc dey go.
Yes to them that voted incompetence candidate ordinary Absu don disqualified an sug presidential candidate only because he is student favorite naija can never be better 💯
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Proudlyomonna: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Haha APC fighting APC grin grin grin is Chukwu Olisa not Great?
Olorun Tobi oo.
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by emmayoc: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
darthv:

One of the good reasons for the naira redesign. We are seeing the benefits already. Only 200 naira notes approved as legal tender. Another good one. By the time you withdraw 80k in bank and carry it with jintex bag or Ghana must go, then everyone will know you are a thief. Good one to frustrate our corrupt politicians, bandits and kidnappers

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by adecz: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Open mutiny against Buhari by
the northern APC governors❗️❗️❗️😮😮😮

Let's see his reply•••••

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by odimbannamdi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
gentleguy1975:
Chai, to say I dey Kaduna or Kano, I for no lose this #2500 wey dey my hand

Waybill the money to person dey there make him help you spend am
Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by Danniedpastor(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Seems he has stashed soo many old notes he's scared of losing the money.

Imagine if you've stashed billions of naira and don't know how to deposit it. You can't even use it to buy properties cuz nobody will want to collect.

Tinubu has distributed election funds to them in old currency. That's why they want die for the matter

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years by marksleek2584(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Right from his early days, this midget na oponu and ode joined together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders / Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration / Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.