Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) (46304 Views)

CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes / We Are Still Receiving Old Notes - EcoBank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by puzzlegate(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient!
I will respond to you after Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn-in.

It's good to dream, but don't wake up too late. No to old order. ....... welcome to new Nigeria and obidatti .
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by Lemos14: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Cajal:

Olodo
did he set limit for the deposit?
If he did not, I can decide to be taking it and deposit later

Poor guy

You have access to phone and internet yet you simply cant look at the news but decide to showcase your folly...all you urchins complaining like you have money at all to deposit..big fool...get out of my mention.
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
puzzlegate:
It's good to dream, but don't wake up too late. No to old order. ....... welcome to new Nigeria and obidatti .

Oh!

Peter is now new order!

Same one that was in APGA, PDP and now LP

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by ambale(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
one4GOD:
coconut heads very hard to understand simple explanations

Apparently the news is even false, the CBN has disclaimed it

Nigerians are the major problem of Nigeria
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by 9jii(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Crusadee:
mumu grin
Said by Ipob miscreants
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
igbosarejews:

When you voted for Buhari and APC hàrdshîp, na IPOB force your hand toprint for them abi.
Nkitaracha Nnegi Ïkpuu

Omo ale ni baba n la baba e. Shango la pa gbogbo oloribu family e. Bastard IPOB Obi-diotic monkey.
Go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon and die off. You are worthless to society hence you are of no use.
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
LiteratureClass:
As seen on twitter.
Source: FBN - https://twitter.com/FirstBankngr/status/1626592476135043073

It has been deleted since na 🙄🙄🙄
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by Poppia: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
dwilliams:

Who are you voting for?
It's tough one b/w Atiku and Obi but I will be rooting for Atiku because of how he curtailed mass unemployment in my home state
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by judeenk19(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
What about Zenith Bank

LiteratureClass:
As seen on twitter.
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by Poppia: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kaycee9242:

Who do you want to vote for?
This is politics and we all know how the system work here. Obi should have top the chart but only an Atiku can match for an APC. I'm will definitely vote for PDP
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Omo ale ni baba n la baba e. Shango la pa gbogbo oloribu family e. Bastard IPOB Obi-diotic monkey.
Go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon and die off. You are worthless to society hence you are of no use.
That lagoon your stûpid Oba swim dûring end sars.
Sôn of a whôrè
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by Dirtydog: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Poppia:
Okay na.
My country people, abeg o election day is fast approaching and I'm still stuck in school (unimaid).
I will appreciate any good Samaritan who can help me with tp back to my homebase (yola) so that I can also vote and reunite with my people.

Update: For those asking who I will vote before reaching out, I'm voting PDP

Who are u going to vote for?
That'll determine whether to help u or not. Whether u b plus one or minus one 😂
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
igbosarejews:

That lagoon your stûpid Oba swim dûring end sars.
Sôn of a whôrè

The lagoon that you father was thrown into while Obi was Governor is where your olosho shit-hole mother will end up too. Bottom of Lagos lagoon is your final destination. Even if you live in far away Australia, you will find your way to 3rd mainland bridge and jump inside the Lagos lagoon. That you final home. Aba baby factory product of 100 sperms deposited by various village drunkards into your olosho mother's shit-hole. Bastard lowest scum of mother earth. Go and DIE. We don't give a flying fvck about your miserable low life existence.
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:

The lagoon that you father was thrown into while Obi was Governor is where your olosho shit-hole mother will end up too. Bottom of Lagos lagoon is your final destination. Even if you live in far away Australia, you will find your way to 3rd mainland bridge and jump inside the Lagos lagoon. That you final home. Aba baby factory product of 100 sperms deposited by various village drunkards into your olosho mother's shit-hole. Bastard lowest scum of mother earth. Go and DIE. We don't give a flying fvck about your miserable low life existence.
Hahaha, ûrchiñs are nóîse makers, If you talk anyhow show me place we can meet and lèt me chóp óff your hèàd from your neck. Fooool
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
igbosarejews:

Hahaha, ûrchiñs are nóîse makers, If you talk anyhow show me place we can meet and lèt me chóp óff your hèàd from your neck. Fooool

I'm not part of the lowest scum of society. We can not meet , we don't play in the same league dumb ass. Find you a fellow OSU slave monkey with a worthless miserable low and try to get into a fight with him or her. One of you of your fellow brainwashed unknown gunmen and IPOB terrorist should suffice.
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by saysoo: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
LiteratureClass:
As seen on twitter.
For which branch?
Cause first bank is closed in my area waffi.
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:

I'm not part of the lowest scum of society. We can not meet , we don't play in the same league dumb ass. Find you a fellow OSU slave monkey with a worthless miserable low and try to get into a fight with him or her. One of you of your fellow brainwashed unknown gunmen and IPOB terrorist should suffice.
Hèy són of a whórè, you can only make noise here on faceless pàgè and mînd you that we're wàtîng for pîgs lîkè you to càrry óût your
daîly thrèàts on Igbo's resîdîng anywhere in Nigeria dûring this election, and see how it's gonna be like. You càn only rant like wiklîngs you're on Nairaland.
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
igbosarejews:

Hèy són of a whórè, you can only make noise here on faceless pàgè and mînd you that we're wàtîng for pîgs lîkè you to càrry óût your
daîly thrèàts on Igbo's resîdîng anywhere in Nigeria dûring this election, and see how it's gonna be like. You càn only rant like wiklîngs you're on Nairaland.

Hey kid, go home and ask your worthless olsoho mother at the Aba baby factory what we did to your fore fathers in 1967, then come back for more. any idiot can brag online, we take action and we will when we need to. That's all I got to tell you kid.

Wasting my time with a sub human of no real worth.

Pls get lost. Done responding to a nonentity. FVCK OFF.
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by Crusadee: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
9jii:

Said by Ipob miscreants
for where
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Hey kid, go home and ask your worthless olsoho mother at the Aba baby factory what we did to your fore fathers in 1967, then come back for more. any idiot can brag online, we take action and we will when we need to. That's all I got to tell you kid.

Wasting my time with a sub human of no real worth.

Pls get lost. Done responding to a nonentity. FVCK OFF.
Daddy UK ànd mother Russia will not be there again to savè your smèlling shît bûtts this time. Meanwhile, you're an Afonja and the weakest of all the trîbès In Nigeria, so you're a noîse maker.
If I'm Buhari, any protest from you ûrchîns about the naira redesign will be met with shóót at sight.
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by UniBeast: 2:49am On Feb 18, 2023
XerXers:
To ease the queue at CBN. That doesn't mean they are now legal tender. You can't do business with it. If you register at CBN portal and you are depositing less than 500k then you can deposit at commercial banks
May God bless you lol. some APC mumu are already rejoicing. I bet they didn't read.
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by syntekelite(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2023
Ezeego1:

You are draft,

New government will take effect starting from 29th may 2023, even in your wildest imagination if Tinubu eventually wins the old naira must have phased out by then. CBN is trying to mop out all the old notes circulating and here you are living in your own world of utopia that Tinubu will rescind the policy.

Where will Tinubu see old naira notes to start circulating it again by may?

Buhari and Emefiele is steps ahead of you ignoramus, if you like don't go to any nearest CBN around you and deposit your money, stay their and be assuming nonsense

Really really sorry for you, for your sense of reasoning and uncouth manner . You so used to abusive words and acting like a petulant kid that you refused to really read and comprehend, nor did you learn how to spell correctly..
If not you would have understood the post . What a waste...

1 Like

Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
LAXconfidential:

How is Thiefnubuu winning when the money he is planning on using to buy votes is no longer legal tender?

Obi won't buy votes? grin grin grin
Atiku won't buy votes? grin grin grin
The same Tinubu who has successfully campaigned in almost all the 36 states of the federation. Money or no money, our votes are for Tinubu
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by 9jii(m): 5:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Crusadee:
mumu grin
Now u gerrit
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by 9jii(m): 5:06am On Feb 28, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

You'll be shock at Tinubu defeat next Saturday. Relax
How market? Now you gerrit cheesy
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by 9jii(m): 5:07am On Feb 28, 2023
shuttox:

You are dreaming
How market
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by 9jii(m): 5:07am On Feb 28, 2023
NawaForThisLife:

I no understand, as in winning to buy votes or winning to what exactly ??
Now you understand perfectly
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by 9jii(m): 5:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Kaiser20:

A dead Brain Tinubu who makes blunders in every sentence can not win anything
How market? Now you gerrit grin cheesy
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by Crusadee: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2023
9jii:

Now u gerrit
stupid stoborn goat head in a monkey body
Re: First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos) by 9jii(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Crusadee:
stupid stoborn goat head in a monkey body
😢 😭 😭 as e de pain you 😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Setting Goals For Success - 5 Top Tips For Successful Entrepreneurship / Naira Note Deadline / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.