Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Thanks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks (4982 Views)

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks by ednut1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goodlady:

Terrible advice.

You bah, na hell fire you go emd up. Always giving evil advise.

See this false prophet of doom too.

See them all above, boys that doesn't v something good advising someone that found gold to lose it.
Bunch of masturbators and sex video watchers always sliding into dm of anything female. They ll form redpill but are dirty one boxer short simps in real life.
Short broke and black boys.🖤
😆 😆 😆
i can employ you to be my dad’s house girl in Nigeria. Hoes supporting hoeing . Their default is to broke shame and height shame men lol. I’m 6ft 2 and where i work you can never get job in such places lol.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks by SmartGadgetz: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:

She claimed it was because of the heart break with her ex, that made her had the sex with the guys which she regretted.

She said they are just friends now. And they have been helping her and inspiring her positively.

That she really cannot cut them off. That I'm giving her condition to cut off her friends before I can marry her.

She seems to like a good lady but at the same time, I'm not really sure what she could be doing with those guys now or in the future.

Remember pussy fvcked will always be fvcked again and again. Cut it off now.

Don't be surprise she might still be collecting now behind your back.

.I repeat cut ✂️ it off. I hate girls and their manipulation

1 Like

Re: Thanks by rickleye: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:
I have this lady I'm looking forward to get married to. We met like 3 months now. We are both from Christian background and we both love God.
I'm not asking her for sex and anything of such. I'm Just looking for a good woman I can settle down with.
We get into deep talk and she told me how she has sex with just 2 guys all her life. And that was after her ex broke her heart.
But promised she has repeat from that. And don't have any sexual engagement with those 2 guys anymore.
Then I told her I still love her despite her action.

BUT I told her she has to delete the contacts of those 2 guys she had sex with and the ex. So she won't have anything doing with them again. But she refused and told me, I didn't trust her. That she is just in friendship with them and have nothing doing with any of them.

Now, my fear is, will she be cheating or have anything doing with those guys if I eventually got married to her?
This is already already bring misunderstanding between the both of us.

I hate cheating and don't cheat either. So I don't like any situation that may bring these exs into our relationship.

But she is not letting them go. Claiming they have been helping her one way and the other, encouraging her in business (she is hard working though). She told me, she got nothing sexual with any of them anymore and will never do. That she has repeated from such. They are just friends now. That I should have to trust her.

Please I don't know if I should trust her truly or I should quit the relationship?

Please what can you advise me? Please mature advise. Thanks

So you want her to cut off friends she has known all her life because you have trust Issues ?
How would you feel if the tables were turned ?
Nonetheless, let me tell you a short story.

I dated this white girl for about a year and then we broke up amicably. About 3 years later, I find all the love letters that she had sent me in an old box and I called all the numbers - they were out of order. A year after that , I had bump into her at the store. We hugged & stuff and I saw that she had a little kid now. So after chatting for about 30mins, I say - Can I have your number to call you ? She says no, that her husband is a jealous dude. I said really ! She said yep that she married a Nigerian. I was left scratching my head.

Why I am bringing this up is that most matured men would like to meet your friends who have helped you along the way. ( I had an ex who married a soldier). When I was in town and before she married, we were introduced. "That's the old dude I was to marry and he's the new man I going to marry "

In summary - Let her earn your trust. They are her friends. Who is she going to invite to the wedding ? Deal with your trust Issues.
Re: Thanks by Goodlady(f): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
ednut1:
i can employ you to be my dad’s house girl in Nigeria. Hoes supporting hoeing . Their default is to broke shame and height shame men lol. I’m 6ft 2 and where i work you can never get job in such places lol.
Hm. You offer is good for your level. I don't blame you cos you still earn N40K per month.
How about if I employ you as my driver?
I m getting a new car soon and I can't be driving all the time. I ll pay you well and I ll be a nice madam. Of cos no foul play thought. If you do well, I ll tell my fiance about you if he ll kukuma help your destiny by taking you to Norway.
Re: Thanks by advanceDNA: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goodlady:

Terrible advice.
😆 😆 😆

If u want to advise someone....please do...

dont mention me abeg
Re: Thanks by ednut1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goodlady:

Hm. You offer is good for your level. I don't blame you cos you still earn N40K per month.
How about if I employ you as my driver?
I m getting a new car soon and I can't be driving all the time. I ll pay you well and I ll be a nice madam. Of cos no foul play thought. If you do well, I ll tell my fiance about you if he ll kukuma help your destiny by taking you to Norway.
just buying a car and she get mouth. When we don drive car for 9ja to work back then. Now driving a 2022 car in Canada . See below. I’m not in you or your boyfriend level. So rest 🤣🤣. All these broke ass babes forming rich online

https://www.nairaland.com/6604475/skydiving-experience-cookstown-ontario-pictures
https://www.nairaland.com/7360519/helicopter-tour-downtown-toronto

3 Likes

Re: Thanks by HONNESSTY(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:

She claimed it was because of the heart break with her ex, that made her had the sex with the guys which she regretted.

She said they are just friends now. And they have been helping her and inspiring her positively.

That she really cannot cut them off. That I'm giving her condition to cut off her friends before I can marry her.

She seems to like a good lady but at the same time, I'm not really sure what she could be doing with those guys now or in the future.

pls quit that relationship for ya peace of mind
Re: Thanks by advanceDNA: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
ednut1:
just buying a car and she get mouth. When we don drive car for 9ja to work back then. Now driving a 2022 car in Canada . See below. I’m not in you or your boyfriend level. So rest 🤣🤣. All these broke ass babes forming rich online

Ednut1....u don dey fvck up ooo....
U no dey stoop this low naaa
Re: Thanks by Chris2863(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
ednut1:
🤣🤣🤣. Her body count is definitely not two. While you are abstaining she will be sleeping with those guys. Dont be fooled
your mind dey there🤣🤣

She don scam the op
Re: Thanks by ednut1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

Ednut1....u don dey fvck up ooo....
U no dey stoop this low naaa

once in a while we need to give this people knock. One of the popular babes on this NL dey drive benz but you will never see her broke shaming men. One of my ex colleague wey we jam for this nairaland na ceo of one of those popular taxi app now. But these hungry babes get mouth to broke shame men. No no no
Re: Thanks by PerfectMan24: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
She will be disobeying u if u marry her.
She doesn't love u. If truly she does, she will delete those numbers to make u happy and she will be so careful not to lose u.
Re: Thanks by Afonjacrusder(f): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
ednut1:

https://www.nairaland.com/6604475/skydiving-experience-cookstown-ontario-pictures

No mind the silly broke small brat with moniker @goodlady. She no know say some people here achievements and money long. Her entire generation no reach.
Re: Thanks by Goodlady(f): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

If u want to advise someone....please do...

dont mention me abeg
I ll mention you if you ever give bad advise again
Re: Thanks by Goodlady(f): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
ednut1:

So what if you are in Canada. You ll still come back to Nigeria where I ll employ you. My bf is not in the league of your dad.
Re: Thanks by Goodlady(f): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

No mind the silly broke small brat with moniker @goodlady. She no know say some people here achievements and money long. Her entire generation no reach.
Be like say you never see dinner chop. Take!

Re: Thanks by jokerr(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
letstalksense:
I have this lady I'm looking forward to get married to. We met like 3 months now. We are both from Christian background and we both love God.
I'm not asking her for sex and anything of such. I'm Just looking for a good woman I can settle down with.
We get into deep talk and she told me how she has sex with just 2 guys all her life. And that was after her ex broke her heart.
But promised she has repeat from that. And don't have any sexual engagement with those 2 guys anymore.

BUT I told her she has to delete the contacts of those 2 guys she had sex with and the ex. So she won't have anything doing with them again. But she refused and told me, I didn't trust her. That she is just in friendship with them and have nothing doing with any of them.

Now, my fear is, will she be cheating or have anything doing with those guys if I eventually got married to her?

I hate cheating and don't cheat either. So I don't like any situation that may bring these exs into our relationship.

But she is not letting them go. Claiming they have been helping her one way and the other, encouraging her in business (she is hard working though). She told me, she got nothing sexual with any of them anymore and will never do. That she has repeated from such. They are just friends now. That I should have to trust her.

Please I don't know if I should trust her truly or I should quit the relationship?

Finished man, bloody simp

1 Like

Re: Thanks by DMCA: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
I know how easy it is to bed my ex’s .

Bro, its up to you though. Your decision
Re: Thanks by 2gbaski007: 12:17am On Feb 18, 2023
OP wats her complexion and what tribe is she from?...
Re: Thanks by frozen70(f): 1:49am On Feb 18, 2023
letstalksense:

I think you still need enough time to be with her for you to be very very sure that they won't be having anything in future
Re: Thanks by Gerrard59(m): 3:00am On Feb 18, 2023
letstalksense:

Except you would be with her 24/7, that is not going to work. What if she saves the contacts in Google Drive? Her diary? OK, she deletes their contacts, does it mean those men have deleted hers? Are you going to be following her everywhere she goes? What makes you think she cannot have sex with them even if she deletes their contacts?

She has to earn your trust, but deleting contacts or severing communication cannot be a metric to judge ones integrity. If you want a sexually chaste girl, marry a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Cutehector(m): 4:00am On Feb 18, 2023
phorget:
Woman matter again?!

My hand no dey o.
simple. No time
Re: Thanks by lereinter(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Lolzzzzz
Re: Thanks by Tallesty1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
If she's insisting she wants to stay that way and you're insisting she should delete their contacts, then that constitutes some degree of incompatibility.
That is not incompatibility, it is more of a clash of interest and it is normal. Jesus at a point did not want to die yet but the real issues is what really happens after the clash of interest?
Leadership tussle starts very early in relationships and many people[especially men] do not know this.

I won't say more on that here.

Now on compatibility, it sucks. being compatible doesn't guarantee successful marriage but you see adaptability? That is the real deal.

Now concerning the OP, there are things you don't need to tell your partner to do before they do it, cutting ties with their exes is one of these things. Those who love and respect you will do it without you knowing sef. Imagine my girlfriend telling me to delete the contact of my ex, it is a waste of time because any phone number that I have called on steady for a month or two is saved somewhere in my head. But I will not let her know this and I am not going to keep in touch with my exes because I know how I will feel if she does same.

Also there are exes that are near impossible to let go. That is why I will always go for a woman that dated 3 men in six years than the one that dated one man in the same period. How long marriage dey last sef?

No matter how attractive she is or how in love with me she is, the moment I find out that she has dated a guy for 4+ years, I will bounce.

That one is an ex wife not ex-girlfriend
Re: Thanks by Streetmovement(m): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Goodlady:

Terrible advice.

You bah, na hell fire you go emd up. Always giving evil advise.

See this false prophet of doom too.

See them all above, boys that doesn't v something good advising someone that found gold to lose it.
Bunch of masturbators and sex video watchers always sliding into dm of anything female. They ll form redpill but are dirty one boxer short simps in real life.
Short broke and black boys.🖤
😆 😆 😆

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Who's this? Sweetplum or Goodlady, you guys are confusing me in this forum.
Re: Thanks by Nawtystryka(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
I put myself in your position and trust me bro, you don't need an advice on this..
It's either your girl keeps the contact and you will stay away from her OR she deletes the contact and stay with you..
Dude, this is marriage and not a relationship that one can jump in and jump out like that.
Trust me dude women can't be trusted especially with those that still keep their Exes contact and still do all these besties stuff.
Besides, did you told her you wanted to marry her? If yes. Bro, You bleeped up.
Don't tell a girl you want to marry her so that she won't hide all her sins and ugliness and pretend who she's not acting like she's an angel that God sent into your life whereas she's a wolf in a sheep clothing.
A lot of women can pretend to the core that they are good until you marry them, then they will show you their real color
Secondly give her time, 3 months is too short to decide to marry a woman or not..
Within 3 months you want to marry a girl because she's a church girl? Hell no bro, You're still blinded by love and you are lost in infatuation bro.
Dude, From the minimum of 8 to 14 months, a girl will show you a little of her color in one way or the other, Believe that.
I'm not a relationship Expert but I'm just saying this from my humble opinion... Sorry!
Re: Thanks by Isabi4lov: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
She need to know where she belongs
Re: Thanks by letstalksense: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Thank you everyone for the contributions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap / When U Tell A UNILAG Babe U Taking Her To Dubai (pics) / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.