Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? (13820 Views)

Remote Workers: How Do You Cope With Foreign Accents At Work? / Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by ravensckar(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
And my wife has come to my rescue again! She owns a shop, hence she always supplies me with new cash after which I transfer to her. Na she no allow Buhari & Emefiele hand touch me. cheesy cheesy

Just as it was during the Covid-19 lockdown and END SARS palaver. My wife has always risen to the occasion by ensuring that the crisis doesn't affect my job or well-being. Now I know why they often say; 'He who finds a good wife finds a good thing....'.

My darling Abike, may the Almighty God continue to bless you for me. Don't worry, I go make you proud. cheesy cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by akaahs(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Any time dem see me, na that time i come. When dem no see me, i no come. I can't come and kill myself. Government work sha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Parachoko: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I wonder how igbos are coping since they believe only tinubu needs cash

I hope they will keep on coping even after Asiwaju is declared next week
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Malory: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

Reasonable Nigerians I implore u to avoid voting more hardship in the name of voting atiku or peter obi, they will only add to your miseries cos they will continue this anti people policy

Imagine psquare who lives in highbrow area telling u to endure when u can’t even have access to the 5k in your account

Someone who have millions in his account is telling u to endure n keep using 1500 to withdraw 5k from Pos n u think he wants d best for u

Validated….a known Igbo n a peter obi supporter made it clear here on nairaland that once peter obi is elected security operatives will search u on d street n search your homes for old notes n once they found one u will b jailed for good 21 years

Imagine been jailed on your hard earned money?

Validated n many igbos like him believe the old note with u is what u use to support tinubu so once u are caught with it u must b sentenced..

My people will u willingly submit yourself to people who will jail u for having old notes even when there are no new note?

Don’t fall for this Igbo agenda, peter obi will continue the policy n just like nnamdi kanu during his prime, obi will never b wrong…..they will keep telling u to endure like anambra people did for good 8 years when obi kept their money in his daughter account n even used some to grow his stakes in fidelity bank

Voting for obi is like having nnamdi kanu part 2 on all Nigerians
Once they don’t want u to do anything, they kill u once u try it, u can see their Monday sit at home

The same line of “lets endure” they used when unknown gunmen were killing people n they thought it will hurt buhari is still d same line of let’s endure they are telling u now

Nigerians ronu ooo
Stale.

1 Like

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by gloryman91: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Most of them are heartless despite the situation not concerned about ones welffare.
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by shantti(m): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
ravensckar:
And my wife has come to my rescue again! She owns a shop, hence she always supplies me with new cash after which I transfer to her. Na she no allow Buhari & Emefiele hand touch me. cheesy cheesy

Just as it was during the Covid-19 lockdown and END SARS palaver. My wife has always risen to the occasion by ensuring that the crisis doesn't affect my job or well-being. Now I know why they often say; 'He who finds a good wife finds a good thing....'.

My darling Abike, may the Almighty God continue to bless you for me. Don't worry, I go make you proud. cheesy cheesy cheesy

U r blessed
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Edenhavilah12: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lol
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by TheGift: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
I trek from mushin to Ajah for work everyday.
Now my official shoe heel is completely flat like canvas.

Normally, I wake up from sleep each morning by 3am to take my bath, dress up and off to trekking by 4:am.

Sometimes, very early in the morning while in my way to work, anytime I get fo the 3rd mainland bridge, one mind always tell me to jump into the river due to frustration, the other mind will at the same time tell me to present like someone that want to jump inside the lagoon to get people attention that I may jam my destiny helper while doing this...

Again, as you all know that to be mad is not the problem but too much waka na the problem that mad people complain about.,,but I always remind myself that im not a madman, every now and then.

One day, as of last week while going to work, I picked #1k on the ground, I no mind to turn yam at least to be useful to someone but unfortunately it didn't happen.... I

Should I continue 😄

This is sounding like a super story, either that or you are suffering from self inflicted slavery.

Trekking from Mushin to Yaba, my foot!
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by brutal1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
You are an idiot, you suppose don make am pass ds your level but even God dey read this your post and e dey reason am say you are not worthy to be more than ds your level...for the past two weeks...I can share you locations there is no ATM machine dispensing cash in the whole Bodija, also no POS with cash here for the past two weeks now. Start from Housing to Cocoa bean to sluggers to 411 junction all the way to sango market. You people are disconnected from reality and you are just politicising peoples suffering. Fire him now if Thunder no go fire you too. Wicked soul. You get cash If e sure for ou...snap 20k new note and post it here....suffering and smiling
Anonymoususher:

If I am your boss I am definitely going to fire you. You can't be serious.

Shey na only you dey naija wey u no see cash for about a week. Come on dude

2 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Patriotic9ja(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
I thought they said the policy is against politicians? Even stupid PSQUARE dem dey tweet say ordinary Nigerians are not complaining so the policy is okay. While some mumu Nigerians and Obi supporters are celebrating nonsense
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by onyxo76(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
not been easy at all these last 2 weeks, considering closing my lab down till after all this nonsense is over, nobody dey come do any test for several days now,everyone dey atm or pos dey find cash.my staff just dey come to doze and gist ,how i go pay February salary still dey worry me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Brownshoe: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
ecolime:
It hasn't been easy for millions of Nigerians.

Hang on folks, we have just 6 days to go. Hope is on the way. We shall overcome.
hope! Mcheeww

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Neyoohpompy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
So you think you sound sensible with this your epistle?
BATified2023:

Reasonable Nigerians I implore u to avoid voting more hardship in the name of voting atiku or peter obi, they will only add to your miseries cos they will continue this anti people policy

Imagine psquare who lives in highbrow area telling u to endure when u can’t even have access to the 5k in your account

Someone who have millions in his account is telling u to endure n keep using 1500 to withdraw 5k from Pos n u think he wants d best for u

Validated….a known Igbo n a peter obi supporter made it clear here on nairaland that once peter obi is elected security operatives will search u on d street n search your homes for old notes n once they found one u will b jailed for good 21 years

Validated n many igbos like him believe the old note with u is what u use to support tinubu so once u are caught with it u must b sentenced..

My people will u willingly submit yourself to people who will jail u for having old notes even when there are no new note?

Don’t fall for this Igbo agenda, peter obi will continue the policy n just like nnamdi kanu during his prime, obi will never b wrong…..they will keep telling u to endure like anambra people did for good 8 years when obi kept their money in his daughter account n even used some to grow his stakes in fidelity bank

Once they don’t want u to do anything, they kill u once u try it, u can see their Monday sit at home

The same line of “lets endure” they used when unknown gunmen were killing people n they thought it will hurt buhari is still d same line of let’s endure they are telling u now

Nigerians ronu ooo

2 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Anonymoususher: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
brutal1:
You are an idiot, you suppose don make am pass ds your level but even God dey read this your post and e dey reason am say you are not worthy to be more than ds your level...for the past two weeks...I can share you locations there is no ATM machine dispensing cash in the whole Bodija, also no POS with cash here for the past two weeks now. Start from Housing to Cocoa bean to sluggers to 411 junction all the way to sango market. You people are disconnected from reality and you are just politicising peoples suffering. Fire him now if Thunder no go fire you too. Wicked soul. You get cash If e sure for ou...snap 20k new note and post it here....suffering and smiling

You know a kid when he or she speaks.

You already assumed that your case is worse than ours.

Poor mind. When you run your own company, allow every staff to give you shitty excuses and see how long you'd last.

How the f*ck do you skip work for a week and give excuse that you couldn't get cash. Dude you're crazy
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Neckpresser101: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

Nigerians ronu ooo
Aje grin
You've gone mad seriously cheesy cheesy

I'm seriously concerned about your mental health sad

I happen to be in the medical field and I know what you are having now it's a serious mental illness called Palilalia
It happens when people like repeating a name that haunts them
It's also a sign of the developmental stage of dementia and Alzheimer's grin grin

Like igbo you have been repeating all over nairaland

I'm serious here you need to have yourself examined by a mental health care personnel

Person wey dey mad no know say him dey mad o

ologbon omo a gbo ti won ba so leekan

2 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

Nigerians ronu ooo
you're are going crazy. Look at the nonsense you wrote.

You're not making sense...just blabbing!

Truly, Urchins are senseless!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Iceberg3: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Normally, I wake up from sleep each morning by 3am to take my bath, dress up and off to trekking by 4:am.

Sometimes, very early in the morning while in my way to work, anytime I get fo the 3rd mainland bridge, one mind always tell me to jump into the river due to frustration, the other mind will at the same time tell me to present like someone that want to jump inside the lagoon to get people attention that I may jam my destiny helper while doing this...

Again, as you all know that to be mad is not the problem but too much waka na the problem that mad people complain about.,,but I always remind myself that im not a madman, every now and then.

One day, as of last week while going to work, I picked #1k on the ground, I no mind to turn yam at least to be useful to someone but unfortunately it didn't happen.... I

Should I continue 😄

Omg!!!
Guy if what you be saying is true,then I guarantee you gonna fall sick real seriously pretty soon...I mean,dammm, that's too much distance!!!
From Maroko alone to Ajah is a long stretch notta talk of from CMS or constain but all the way from Mushin!!!!!
AHH guy please take it easy o...try look for somewhere to squat @ Ajaj,that was what I did years back when I was hustling between Ikeja and Awori...
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Nice2023(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Should I continue 😄

Lagos people una dey suffer.

Wake up 3am say wetin happen now?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Blessed4sure: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lol.

Which kind lie be dis. I'm sure you're just catching cruise.

I checked the time to trek from Mushin to Ajah on Google Map, it said "1 day, 4 hours"

SmartGadgetz:

Should I continue 😄

1 Like

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by abimic(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Well banks close to my office have been consistent, even when I went to ikoyi today, I still withdrew. so I use to withdraw what I need for like two weeks. So I'm not really feeling it, but most people are not finding it funny.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by SirJerrie(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

Nigerians ronu ooo

This your work no easy oo

1 Like

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by brutal1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lol..you see the leaders we have in Nigeria are elderly yes but they are disconnected from reality. u are disconnected from reality and you are insensitive. My case? C'mon elder you need to be humble you are not even anywhere...you are a nobody...no need to brag or drag with you empty tank..it is obvious something is wrong with you with that Insensitive post of yours. No cash to get to the office is a shitty excuse lol so is your brain ..shitty brain shitty post...yes I am crazy but on this one you are mad. Grow up and get sense. Real men talk sense ..but shitty just taaaaaaaah like you just did grown boy pele oooo
Anonymoususher:

You know a kid when he or she speaks.

You already assumed that your case is worse than ours.

Poor mind. When you run your own company, allow every staff to give you shitty excuses and see how long you'd last.

How the f*ck do you skip work for a week and give excuse that you couldn't get cash. Dude you're crazy
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by lightdream: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thank God for my bro running his business. Chai Na business people dey get cash float o.

1 Like

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Lamanii22(f): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

Nigerians ronu ooo

Lol who then are we really going to vote for
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by ComeToJesus: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Working remotely is bae this period. I only file in my reports from home.

The cash I buy is strictly for essentials. If you can't take bank transfer, just vamoose ...
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by DZTech: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This is Nigeria so anything is possible

Always be prepared my friend
guys, put ear for ground before moving out o.
cos boys still fought in some parts of Lagos today.
God keep us safe.
amen
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by DZTech: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
I don't get it.
the APC that's failed so woefully for 8 years is the party you're still supporting?
because of what reason?
and an aged, visibly ill and VERIFIED drug money peddler is your candidate to rescue Nigeria from the disaster he brought into power?
come, is everything ok with you?
BATified2023:

Nigerians ronu ooo
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by benzems(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by DZTech: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
TheGift:
I am not an office worker, but here as an employer, to find out what/if more I can do for my staff, particularly to alleviate transport and feeding stress for them and family.

let them work remotely.
if they can't, arrange for a bus to pick them up at a meeting point. they pay the t fare.
buy foodstuff/provisions in bulk, sell to them at cost.
most importantly, improve their career-focused education.
God bless
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Danniedpastor(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka

Stopping your Igbo agenda is a joint task by reasonable Nigerians
Funny,how you think Igbo is your problem.
FYI: I am not Igbo.
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Maxitomxane(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Should I continue 😄

Omo grin grin...pesin dey lose 1k for this season?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Of 130k On The Mainland Or Job Of 330k On The Island (please Advise Me) / Maximize Your Talents: 10 Questions That Will Help Shape Your Career / #FOREXCrisis: Food And Beverage Sector To Sack 3m Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.