Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? (13818 Views)

Remote Workers: How Do You Cope With Foreign Accents At Work? / Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by aparata: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Are you also igbo? Why so much concerned about what is happening on another person's house when your own house is on fire. Misplaced priorities. You should be concerned of your retardness and the what made you come out from a hopeless family,at least they didn't come to beg you for food. You that i have been following up on Facebook and twitter and you keep dropping account numbers everywhere. For your mind, we no know you.. Ngbooo

BATified2023:
I wonder how igbos are coping since they believe only tinubu needs cash

Reasonable Nigerians I implore u to avoid voting more hardship in the name of voting atiku or peter obi, they will only add to your miseries cos they will continue this anti people policy

Imagine psquare who lives in highbrow area telling u to endure when u can’t even have access to the 5k in your account

Someone who have millions in his account is telling u to endure n keep using 1500 to withdraw 5k from Pos n u think he wants d best for u

Validated….a known Igbo n a peter obi supporter made it clear here on nairaland that once peter obi is elected security operatives will search u on d street n search your homes for old notes n once they found one u will b jailed for good 21 years

Imagine been jailed on your hard earned money?

Validated n many igbos like him believe the old note with u is what u use to support tinubu so once u are caught with it u must b sentenced..

My people will u willingly submit yourself to people who will jail u for having old notes even when there are no new note?

Don’t fall for this Igbo agenda, peter obi will continue the policy n just like nnamdi kanu during his prime, obi will never b wrong…..they will keep telling u to endure like anambra people did for good 8 years when obi kept their money in his daughter account n even used some to grow his stakes in fidelity bank

Voting for obi is like having nnamdi kanu part 2 on all Nigerians
Once they don’t want u to do anything, they kill u once u try it, u can see their Monday sit at home

The same line of “lets endure” they used when unknown gunmen were killing people n they thought it will hurt buhari is still d same line of let’s endure they are telling u now

Nigerians ronu ooo
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by TheGift: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
DZTech:
let them work remotely.
if they can't, arrange for a bus to pick them up at a meeting point. they pay the t fare.
buy foodstuff/provisions in bulk, sell to them at cost.
most importantly, improve their career-focused education.
God bless

Very good recommendations. Thank you.
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Solanaa: 3:32pm On May 04, 2023
Anonymoususher:
For me I am not a salary earner but I have learnt to adapt to the situation.

First for fuel, I cut that off completely at home by choosing to fix rechargeable bulbs in all my rooms including toilet and kitchen. I also went further to buy rechargeable fans in the house, and also a good power bank for my laptop and phone.

So when there is no light, I just switch on the bulbs and I can find my way around, at night I sleep with the fan and when phone is down I charge both laptop and phone with the power bank. By dawn I just plug the fans and power bank to light and go out. By the time I come back, they must have charged.

No need burning fuel and running gen. Infact that gen seems useless to me now, I might sell it.

For the cash part. I used to eat out before but now I had to go fill my gas, get a new gas cooker and a deep freezer. On Saturday I cook soup and stew, then Sunday I cook beans and another kind-of soup and just store in the freezer. When I come back I only have to defrost the portion I need and eat.

That has enabled me to cut down dependency on cash alot. I only need cash when I need to jump buses, else if I am driving, filling stations accept transfer or POS

Please can I see a picture of the laptop power bank? and estimated price and how long it last sir?
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by IyaTola: 5:25am On May 06, 2023
grin
aparata:
Are you also igbo? Why so much concerned about what is happening on another person's house when your own house is on fire. Misplaced priorities. You should be concerned of your retardness and the what made you come out from a hopeless family,at least they didn't come to beg you for food. You that i have been following up on Facebook and twitter and you keep dropping account numbers everywhere. For your mind, we no know you.. Ngbooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Of 130k On The Mainland Or Job Of 330k On The Island (please Advise Me) / Maximize Your Talents: 10 Questions That Will Help Shape Your Career / #FOREXCrisis: Food And Beverage Sector To Sack 3m Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.