Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today (5354 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Fedrick100: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
onumadu:

Here in Nairaland, there is this rave about marrying a virgin.
Imagine if you had married this one.

Apparently she has met someone else.
There is no way a "virgin" who has only had one sexual experience would leave the man who disvirgined her except she met someone who did it to her better than the man who disvirgined her.
Go and watch "The Last American virgin" and learn a thing or two.

I don’t think she had sex with another person, i think she left because I went broke
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Fedrick100: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2023
David1017:
Women fall in love with a lifestyle. If u can't provide that lifestyle. It's over.
Focus on yourself.
Heal

I will
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by TheMaharajah: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Don't be deceived by movies. Romance is war. The weaker bows to the stronger. You fail when you became broke and and have a woman around to witness that. Sorry bro, your only loyal friends are your money and strength of character.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by aimmoney9: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Fedrick100:
When we started dating at 2021 , I thought she was an Angel in human form, she was a virgin then and i was the one that disflowered her. This guy can do anything to make sure I’m okay, i don’t really know she hid her through character because of the benefits she’s getting when i wasn’t broke

Then 2022 August period when things become difficult for me her attitude changed all of a sudden, she Became selfish and Toxic, Even when I was broke throughout last year, i still celebrated her birthday got her gifts. Fast forward to this February that was my birthday, she couldn’t get a gift for me even when she had the money.

This morning i was telling her how she has been acting since I become broke and how selfish she has become,all of a sudden she told me she’s no longer interested in the relationship
Face down, making sex, my dick so good she hold my dicks...... grin grin grin grin

She show up on my steps like wait a sec, tell her bend it over I'm gonna break her back.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fvcking motherfucker she in love with it, humping her always I make her bust it backwards she keeps her face down, face down........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She always tell me that she mad then I touch her soul, she tells me that we done then she touch her toes, they always tell her she should leave then she tell them they don't know, she say she can't take no more and she turns around and take some more.......... grin grin grin grin grin

You know why am here, not too loud coz she got neighbors around, but I want em to hear, love the face she make when I'm in her stomach in front of the mirror, she keep her face down, face down.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Face down, making sex, lots of sex, my dick so good she hold my dicks........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady's Baby Bump Has Everyone Talking / Am I Cute Or Nah? Rate My Pic / Do You Love This Stripper's Full Nude Body Painting?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.