Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today (5353 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Slynation(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Move on and don't look back...
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Goldbw122(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fedrick100:
When we started dating at 2021 , I thought she was an Angel in human form, she was a virgin then and i was the one that disflowered her. This guy can do anything to make sure I’m okay, i don’t really know she hid her through character because of the benefits she’s getting when i wasn’t broke

Then 2022 August period when things become difficult for me her attitude changed all of a sudden, she Became selfish and Toxic, Even when I was broke throughout last year, i still celebrated her birthday got her gifts. Fast forward to this February that was my birthday, she couldn’t get a gift for me even when she had the money.

This morning i was telling her how she has been acting since I become broke and how selfish she has become,all of a sudden she told me she’s no longer interested in the relationship
My dear look for another one, next she is not worth it, your type is around the corner.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Fedrick100: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Goldbw122:

My dear look for another one, next she is not worth it, your type is around the corner.

It’ll be difficult to do love again, I love this girl to the extent i found it difficult to relate with other girls
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Nicepoker(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
A wooman is putting you through all these. SMH

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Goldbw122(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fedrick100:

It’ll be difficult to do love again, I love this girl to the extent i found it difficult to relate with other girls
Did she give you reasons why she don't want the relationship to go on?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Fedrick100: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Goldbw122:

Did she give you reasons why she don't want the relationship to go on?

No
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Goldbw122(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fedrick100:

No
Something dey sup, well you can give her some time and ask her why when the tension is calm.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by SPRINCE001: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
I know it won't be easy with you, But kindly try and move on for now, Let her matter give you less worries, Focus on making money bro.

Even if its just for you to get new wear for now, so that whenever you snap she won't see you in all these old clothes she knows you with.

The logic behind this is not to impress her but to pass the pain unto her, She will start stalking you while you start feeling happy again.

You won't miss her, cuz many new bitches will be coming into your DM, But remember not to give any of them chance, Just focus on making money.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Fedrick100: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
SPRINCE001:
I know it won't be easy with you, But kindly try and move on for now, Let her matter give you less worries, Focus on making money bro.

Even if its just for you to get new wear for now, so that whenever you snap she won't see you in all these old clothes she knows you with.

The logic behind this is not to impress her but to pass the pain unto her, She will start stalking you while you start feeling happy again.

You won't miss her, cuz many new bitches will be coming into your DM, But remember not to give any of them chance, Just focus on making money.

Thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Exjoker(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
I am happy for you bro... You are save!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Misterone: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fedrick100:
When we started dating at 2021 , I thought she was an Angel in human form, she was a virgin then and i was the one that disflowered her. This guy can do anything to make sure I’m okay, i don’t really know she hid her through character because of the benefits she’s getting when i wasn’t broke

Then 2022 August period when things become difficult for me her attitude changed all of a sudden, she Became selfish and Toxic, Even when I was broke throughout last year, i still celebrated her birthday got her gifts. Fast forward to this February that was my birthday, she couldn’t get a gift for me even when she had the money.

This morning i was telling her how she has been acting since I become broke and how selfish she has become,all of a sudden she told me she’s no longer interested in the relationship
For those that think taking a girl's virginity means respect and loyalty from her, listen, hear! Hear!! Hear!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Fedrick100: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Misterone:
For those that think taking a girl's virginity means respect and loyalty from her, listen, hear! Hear!! Hear!!!

This girls can pretend, if you see how she was acting when the relationship started. She wasn’t even requesting for anything from me

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Tradepunter2: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fedrick100:

Congratulations 👏👏 you
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Rexxie234(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
bro move on
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Fedrick100: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Rexxie234:
bro move on

I will
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by cocoboss(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Your story is a bit related to mine and it happened at the same month of august 2022 let me tell you how I got over a four years relationship

I took my time and invested in myself , I knew I had to get back on my feet to boost my confidence again as a man, money is the confidence of a man
Without money that girl is gone forever
So my guy work on yourself and get back on your feet and when she eventually comes back like they always do .. tell her you’re at a better place and she is way below your class
Or if you choose to fvck her mercilessly and dump her that your choice too

But never ever make the mistake of accepting her wholeheartedly because she never loved you or had your best interests at heart she only used you until she got tired and moved to the next available benefactor.

Sadly this is what they all do .. except you’re not smart enough to cut off their mess

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by kelspinall(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
sorry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Fedrick100: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2023
cocoboss:
Your story is a bit related to mine and it happened at the same month of august 2022 let me tell you how I got over a four years relationship

I took my time and invested in myself , I knew I had to get back on my feet to boost my confidence again as a man, money is the confidence of a man
Without money that girl is gone forever
So my guy work on yourself and get back on your feet and when she eventually comes back like they always do .. tell her you’re at a better place and she is way below your class
Or if you choose to fvck her mercilessly and dump her that your choice too

But never ever make the mistake of accepting her wholeheartedly because she never loved you or had your best interests at heart she only used you until she got tired and moved to the next available benefactor.

Sadly this is what they all do .. except you’re not smart enough to cut off their mess

Just tryna move on and invest on myself rn
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by David1017(m): 7:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Women fall in love with a lifestyle. If u can't provide that lifestyle. It's over.
Focus on yourself.
Heal

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Babaken(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Congratulations
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by OmarEl(m): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2023
From Your Write Up, She Lost Her Pride as a Woman to You😂. All things considered Equal, She's The Loser Here & U're The Winner.
Your Thoughts Will Continuesly Run into her All the days of her life.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Fedrick100: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2023
OmarEl:
From Your Write Up, She Lost Her Pride as a Woman to You😂. All things considered Equal, She's The Loser Here & U're The Winner.
Your Thoughts Will Continuesly Run into her All the days of her life.

I don’t really feel that way tho, maybe it’s because I love her
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by virginchaser(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
It's important to have alternative girlfriend, ensure she got required attributes you yearn for. It helps keep women on their toes. Note, don't front it in their fronts o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Fedrick100: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
virginchaser:
It's important to have alternative girlfriend, ensure she got required attributes you yearn for. It helps keep women on their toes. Note, don't front it in their fronts o.

Already learned in hard way, people on this forum warned me
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Johnholt909: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Fedrick100:

You ought to be happy that she broke up with you because most Nigerian girls don’t worth it.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by frozen70(f): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Fedrick100:

Count yourself lucky and move on with your life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by henndukwe18: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Las las na breakfast
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by Fedrick100: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Slynation:
Move on and don't look back...

It’s difficult but I will
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by onumadu: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Fedrick100:

Here in Nairaland, there is this rave about marrying a virgin.
Imagine if you had married this one.

Apparently she has met someone else.
There is no way a "virgin" who has only had one sexual experience would leave the man who disvirgined her except she met someone who did it to her better than the man who disvirgined her.
Go and watch "The Last American virgin" and learn a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by stillseth: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sope otilo.. itz gone
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by zanebaddo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
onumadu:

Here in Nairaland, there is this rave about marrying a virgin.
Imagine if you had married this one.

Apparently she has met someone else.
There is no way a "virgin" who has only had one sexual experience would leave the man who disvirgined her except she met someone who did it to her better than the man who disvirgined her.
Go and watch "The Last American virgin" and learn a thing or two.
Marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee loyalty. Many men don't know this only experience can teach them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now She Has Said Yes, What Next? / Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) / Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.