Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill (42691 Views)

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by kaywhy09(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ok
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

A super highway to the roasted corn grin

You this IPOB/UGM miscreant, you have messed up with the wrong people today. All the secrets of your IPOB CANDIDATE PETER OBI will be dug out and we will help you finish the remaining 5% chance he has of winning the election.

Nnamdi Kanu reveals that Peter Obi stole from the Nanambra people and that he is gay:
https://www.exola.net.ng/2022/07/peter-obi-with-his-hausa-male-lovers.html?m=1

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

PETER OBI IS GAY & STOLE FROM THE ANAMBRA PEOPLE - NNAMDI KANU

https://www.nairaland.com/7250733/peter-obi-stole-anambra-people
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

NAIRALAND, please listen to this audio of the IPOB chief priest, Nnamdi Kanu confidently declaring that PETER OBI IS A THIEF WHO STOLE ANAMRA STATE’s MONEY & THAT HE IS ALSO GAY:

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1552217626155384832?t=rmqIJFZAuRI9efo9WyMQ1A&s=19

Imagine these hypocrites!

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by pmatchuks: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
were you not married to him as at the time you gave birth to the boy? what sort of story are you coming up with this time? abeg go and rest

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Hypocrite! he's wishing him happy birthday on social media, is the boy on Instagram? Visit him, take him out, buy him gift, be part of the boys life, spend time with him, bond with him! You're posting for the world to see, gaskiya na real deadbeat you be churchhill! Haba...children of nowadays no send o, you'll meet him tomorrow to tell him I'm your father he'll just be like, OK. And that's it

U said children of nowadays... Infact they are the ones that looks for their father the most . He won't be able to endure the missing figure he sees his friends enjoying.. Tonto should stop disorienting him. As the boy grows, wisdom will set in.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exceed15:

Becareful what you throw away and say is not good. She only strategized herself to grab what someone is rubbishing. Men find joy & happiness where there is peace.

They can never have happiness and peace becauss they initially denied the rumours they were dating making tonto look crazy. Only for Tonto to be right and they ended up getting married after lying.

How you get them is how you lose them. This is churchill's 3rd wife.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

You mean your super highway to disgrace and shame on February 25 when your IPOB candidate sees the disgrace that results from the canopy naming ceremonies he has been attending all over Nigeria?

grin grin grin[s][/s] grin grin

https://www.informationng.com/2023/01/peter-obi-behind-continued-detention-of-kanu-for-fear-of-election-boycott-ipob.html/amp

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
If all what Tonto is saying, I wonder why he can't prove her wrong by showing all the payment he's been making as regard the upkeep of their son.

No matter how he feels about Tonto, he still has a responsibility to his son, especially at this tender age the boy is in.

U no dey follow d story.. she is making it difficult for the guy to be part of his life. Is it until Churchill develops hbp n die on top this matter.. Until Tonto receive sense and start showing some respect like FFK estranged wife to d man she will keep being bittered till Jesus come.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
pansophist:
Of course, I know. I have always said earlier that what Africans considered independence was a transition of the old method of exploitation (colonialism), to a new, self-sustaining, sophisticated method of permanent subjugation (imperialism). They replace the white colonial faces with black faces, whom they promise all the support and will ignore all their crimes if they continue sustaining all their exploitative structures that were built in the colonial era. So as countries were getting their so-called independence, they were ushered into western imperialistic ecosystems. So they became a member of the UN, and ICC, must use the dollar, imposed educational systems, their corporations coming in to control their resources, (eg Shell and Nigeria oil), and so on. In simple terms, think of how a butcher moves the cows from the farm to the slaughterhouse. In the cow's mind, he is free from the enclosed farm, but the slaughterhouse though modern and shiny with machines is worse than where they were coming from. You see the way the US froze billions of dollars of Afghanistan's foreign reserves, and as they did with Russia as well, that's exactly the fate that awaits any country that tries to pull off their imperialistic eco-system. While we are busy fighting each other like idiots, they are up there designing sophisticated systems to keep others down, and themselves on top. And this world order must go, or else, the global south will never develop. China refused to be part of that system, now look at them. Iran refused and was sanctioned to death, but they still thrive and built their own planes and so forth. Until we leave western dependence and walk our own part, no magic Peter Obi will perform. It's like putting a pilot in a ship, it can't do anything with it. How can the world be democratic when less than 15% of the world population (the west) controls everything? if this is not authoritarianism, then what is authoritarianism? But I always take responsibility, so I won't blame them much, I blame our ancestors for letting this degrade this badly, and makes it harder for current and future generation to solve. The rot is too much.

pansophist:
Josep Borell is a racist piece of shit. Sadly, this scum is a top EU politician, and calling the non-western countries jungle is a reincarnation of the mindset that led to colonialism and slavery pro-max. He still sees the world from a colonial lens, but his arrogance is needed since that's how he can cope in a changing world that is increasingly becoming multi-polar and catching up. From 1991 to 2022, something that has never happened before in the history of the world happened, that thing is called unipolarism. After the collapse of the soviet union in 1991, China was dirt poor, imperial Japan has been defeated and occupied, the same with nazi Germany, India still recovering from British colonialism, Iran was in deep soup, and Africa was too backward to even be noticed. The west, especially the US was the largest economy, and the strongest military power holds the world's reserved currency and enjoys an unparalleled political, economical, military, and soft power globally. The US was so strong that when it coughs, the world shivered. And then they showed themselves. Then the global bombing tour started, from Iraq to Syria, Venezuela to Yugoslavia, and Libya to Iran, to name a few. Meanwhile, the Chinese who have suffered what they called a ''century of humiliation'' was in the background bidding their time, getting stronger, and building themselves up. The Chinese who lost territories the size of Nigeria x4, an empire nation that was torn apart by foreign powers, and saw what awaits you when you are weak, said to themselves, NEVER AGAIN. Putin was then a KGB agent in Germany, young and smart, but silent and working his way up into the Kremlin. He witnessed how countries that used to be part of Russia have now become sworn enemies of Russia, and he dreamt of a stronger, independent, and sovereign Russia that occupies its rightful place on the international stage. And February, 24th of 2022 will be remembered as the date when the world becomes clearly multipolar, after thirty years of failed unipolarism. The world has clearly understood the kind of monster the west is, and how they dream of a world where everyone is down, and only them up. Now, the way the international stage is set up, other stronger countries are now a deterrent, and they will never allow themselves to be weak again. NEVER. It will not happen very fast, but the complete breakdown of western hegemony will happen faster than the time it took to build it. Destruction is faster than building, and destroying evil is even faster, especially when the destroyers are the victims of the very evil. I know the Russia-China alliances are cooking something, I suspect that they have set traps that will render all western imperialistic ecosystems useless. From my calculations, the more the west throws out a country from its imperialistic systems, an alternative will be invented that will make that system useless. So for example, they threw Russia out of swift, but Russia created SPFS which they used to carry financial transactions between themselves and other countries. If they threw China out of the UN for example, then a new UN that is fair will be invented, rendering the western controlled system useless. If you refuse to sell your tech, buy our oil, or ban us from visiting your countries (as they did with Russians), you will kill your industry and other regions will benefit financially from your market loss. One thing that kills a monopoly is competition, especially competent competition. We live in very interesting times. Brace up, shit might get really bad before it gets better. Sha have proper wealth, not fiat money only, which can collapse. Have farmland, a water well, and livestock/poultry, these will keep you alive, not chains, iPhones, and paper money. Your survival is in your hands, not the government. Be vigilant, and use the internet to learn real stuff and how the world works, not just for social media and entertainment.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I don't know what you guys are dragging, but it will be advisable if you leave Leoniine family/lineage out of the conversation.

It's him and one other fuul sef. 😸

But dem don leave me alone sha; I choose not to feed their trollish ass*es.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
samsard:
Where were you when the mother shut him out and changed the boy's surname? We the "social media inlaws" all watched it play out with her toxic behavior. In some climes the father would not owe her and the child any fatherhood duties because she decided to be the center.

Gbam! U hit d nail on d head.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Okeysimon802:
Tonto a woman that calls herself a king,why are u still BITTER? A one minute man is now a donor,pls advice urself and move on, Churchill has moved on.u moved on with prince k but it didn't work out,don't u think u need to work on ur attitude? Pls grow up because that boy will surely join his father because African blood runs in him.

Don't mind the foolish woman.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by JasonScoolari: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:

It's him and one other fuul sef. 😸

But dem don leave me alone sha; I choose not to feed their trollish ass*es.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you 😊
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
43Ronin:

I agree with you. Most of the people insulting tonto are just dull. How can you not pay child support or his school fees for 7 years and then show up like dad of the year? He thought he could run his yoruba demon tins on tonto but she change am ASAP. Let the fools up focus on the important tin. Did tonto lie about him not paying school fees. Any man who cannot take of his children is not a man but a fool.

Loool...e pain dis one .. kai
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
GoodIsGod:
You forbid the man the opportunity of seeing his child.
You changed the child's surname to yours.
You celebrate Father's Day every year calling yourself the father
You still expect the man to send money for the upkeep of the child. How?
grin

Every bachelor reading this should pray hard to not fall in love with a woman like Tonto and her type who praise her on the internet.

They don't regret their actions until very late in life.

Pogripogri popogri will be laughing as we speak. grin

U r right. U can't eat ur cake n have it. She wants to be all in all yet she's not happy. Her first marriage failed which is understandable.. d second relationship pafuka again.. she's indeed the problem. Mad girl
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
October1960:
I have to agree with Tonto Dikeh on this one. Even though I am not a fan of her lifestyle. The way she is talking reminds me of my own father who behaved exactly like this. Some men are shameless and useless. I praise good men and try to be a responsible father.

One thing is always common' bitterness- is in ur statement. May we not fail as parents and allow our children grow up with bitterness.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=1Sharon post=121026249]

They can never have happiness and peace becauss they initially denied the rumours they were dating making tonto look crazy. Only for Tonto to be right and they ended up getting married after lying.

How you get them is how you lose them. This is churchill's 3rd wife.[/quote

Is too late ... They are already happy.. Kai dat pounded yam go sweet Churchill well well..
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by damoobaba: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I don't know what you guys are dragging, but it will be advisable if you leave Leoniine family/lineage out of the conversation.

People's behaviour have alot of things to do with inheritance. A goat cant give birth to a sheep. Go and see her first reply, these are the kind of women that influence our ladies negatively, make them believe in some imported but corrupt social values (eg FEMINISM, LESBIANS etc) and eventually ruin their chances of becoming good wife materials. Those ladies usually regret following advise of people like this later in life but by then it's usually too late. Where has feminism led our women today, nowhere but into divorce, separation and unhappy homes. Someone has to stand up against such nonsense. When a woman behaves bad, find out the kind of family she came out from, especially her mother. Let me stop here for now.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2023
damoobaba:
People's behaviour have alot of things to do with inheritance. A goat cant give birth to a sheep.

So pray tell, which mad man of a rapist did your mother fuked and gave birth to your unfortunate excuse of a human, huh?

Because your mouth is driving rough and you're getting a high out of using words on me and I am looking at you.

O da bi wipe o ti ya werey de iran ikerin awon babanlaku baba ati idile aja iya to bi e lomo. undecided

But I promise you, whatever frustration you're experiencing in your tattered life, you WILL NOT pour it on me.

Oya, come and put me in line. I double dare your forefathers- become a dedicated troll towards me on this site henceforth and let me see you try standing up to my feminism and my defenses of women like Tonto Dikeh, Ehi Ogbebor and Tiwa Savage.

You will ********* a very slow and painful ***********(**(** if you do not continue with your crusade of attacking my feminism.

For the record and effect, you should continue this with me on my Magno liaa's moniker when I am out of ban and I leave here.

REMEMBER IT O! Since you want to run mad and dance naked on the express, because as I told you, you're too inconsequential of a being to me ordinarily. So do make sure to remind me of your burnt existence and always keep coming into my mentions, challenging me... Since you have appointed yourself to the duty of keeping women online in check.

Ko ni ragba fun e any day you ever fail to quote me to put me in check.

Look, I highly suspect you're that Lanre toye or Paku te from the politics section who has been always, tenaciously been coming into my mentions even as I go out of my way, soooo go out of my way to always avoid you, but you will never back off.

I do not know whether I am responsible for the ori buruku that runs in your ******* generation that you're always coming after me unprovoked.

Either way, if you're not the one, but you're a troll who chose to embark on this your "crusade" from some spill-over argument from that section; I promise you, and as I have always said to you, as you've have chosen to be restless over my matter, looking for what is not lost in my mentions by attempting to deliberately provoke me, may that your obsession over me kill you.

Unless I am guilty of anything here.

Aje oshi.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by damoobaba: 1:29am On Feb 19, 2023
Leoniine:

So pray tell, which mad man of a rapist did your mother fuked and gave birth to your unfortunate excuse of a human, huh?

Because your mouth is driving rough and you're getting a high out of using words on me and I am looking at you.

O da bi wipe o ti ya werey de iran ikerin awon babanlaku baba ati idile aja iya to bi e lomo. undecided

But I promise you, whatever frustration you're experiencing in your tattered life, you WILL NOT pour it on me.

Oya, come and put me in line. I double dare your forefathers- become a dedicated troll towards me on this site henceforth and let me see you try standing up to my feminism and my defenses of women like Tonto Dikeh, Ehi Ogbebor and Tiwa Savage.

You will die a very slow and painful ***** if you do not continue with your crusade of attacking my feminism.

For the record and effect, you should continue this with me on my Magno liaa's moniker when I am out of ban and I leave here.

REMEMBER IT O! Since you want to run mad and dance naked on the express, because as I told you, you're too inconsequential of a being to me ordinarily. So do make sure to remind me of your burnt existence and always keep coming into my mentions, challenging... Since you have appointed yourself to the duty of keeping women online in check.

Ko ni ragba fun e any day you ever fail to quote me to put me in check.

Look, I highly suspect you're that Lanre toye or Paku te from the politics section who has been always, tenaciously been coming into my mentions even as I go out of my way, soooo go out of my way to always avoid you, but you will never back off.

I do not know whether I am responsible for the ori buruku that runs in your ******* generation that you're always coming after me unprovoked.

Either way, if you're not the one, but you're a troll who chose to embark on this your "crusade" from some spill-over argument from that section; I promise you, and as I have always said to you, as you've have chosen to be restless over my matter, looking for what is not lost in my mentions by attempting to deliberately provoke me, may that your obsession over me kill you.

Unless I am guilty of anything here.

Aje oshi.

Lol, am not obsessed with your worthless life. Your toxic and vain lifestyle IS ENOUGH to kill you so theres no need for me to troll you. Just that some of us already know the sad, bitter and depressed lives of society rejects like you. Keep your bitterness to yourself, no matter the grammar you speak, people LIKE ME are happy because we were brought up in good homes with the right values. Trying to fit into society, Tonto dikeh, tiwa savage and their likes are nothing but laughing stocks and objects of pleasure in this country, imagine Omah lay sending flowers to that hoe, Bobo wan take him share. If shes that loved, why has somebody's son not found her till today. No right thinking man will take a harlot to their family as a fiancee. Get sense.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 1:47am On Feb 19, 2023
damoobaba:
Lol, am not obsessed with your worthless life.

You're obsessed, Bayo!!!!

You're obsessed! Admit it.

If you weren't so obsessed, why you do keep quoting and mentioning me and making references to me even AFTER I have left you be? Why?

Your toxic and vain lifestyle IS ENOUGH to kill you so theres no need for me to troll you.

And it is not you that will die of frustration, calamities and catastrophes? 🤣🤣🤣

Just dey play.

Misfortune fit sweep all you whole Babalola family into a river of hell and destruction sef.

Just that some of us already know the sad, bitter and depressed lives of society rejects like you.

Shey na you wey I don see, why look like something sacrificed to the gods get mouth dey tell me say I am a society's reject?

Ani se, o ti n shiere denu awo, iha ati egungun e. How you take escape from psychiatric ward?

Keep your bitterness to yourself, no matter the grammar you speak, people LIKE ME are happy because we were brought up in good homes with the right values.

Say God. 😅😅😅😅

You're happy? Where is the happiness? Abi you dey console yourself? Oyo lara e. But if that is what you use to console your sad, poor, miserable life, Bayo, go ahead.

Go ahead.

You carried so much happiness yet you dey behave like this?

At your old age? After you don graduate @ 27 for LASU finish, you decided the next thing to do with your directionless life is to be monitoring women online?

O ma se o.

I should keep what to myself? No, you will carry the misfortune of my bitterness down to your loins, Bayo.

I can tell you that for one as you dey find my mouth.

Trying to fit into society, Tonto dikeh, tiwa savage and their likes are nothing but laughing stocks and objects of pleasure in this country,

Come back to say this when you have up to 10k in your account, you wretched, reptilian-looking thing. 😂😂

imagine Omah lay sending flowers to that hoe, Bobo wan take him share.

Wahala ati idamu aye e niyen.

E pain you say you nor go ever stand near those kind babes 'till you die with the way you look.

If shes that loved, why has somebody's son not found her till today.

Pray tell, who don find you?

The nonexistent woman in your head? If e sure for you, post am, Mr. Gbaruff Royals Destructive Properties. Post the "virgin" wey you meet for Facebook.

No right thinking man will take a harlot to their family as a fiancee. Get sense.

As I said; wahala ti e niyen.

Shebi men go come wey go take your own prostitutes for sisters home nau? undecided

Goan tell your mother at home to get sense; because she obviously lacks it seeing as you came from her overpriced vagina.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by emmabest2000(m): 2:11am On Feb 19, 2023
bosschinalu:
Wahala for Tonto the Gold digger.

Thinking Churchill was Obasanjo's son.

Nonsense and ingredient

These your comments just prove that Churchill is a damn scamer ,
Claiming Obasanjo's son 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by zombieHUNTER: 2:35am On Feb 19, 2023
ivandrag0n:

You mean your super highway to disgrace and shame on February 25 when your IPOB candidate sees the disgrace that results from the canopy naming ceremonies he has been attending all over Nigeria?
grin grin grin[s][/s] grin grin
https://www.informationng.com/2023/01/peter-obi-behind-continued-detention-of-kanu-for-fear-of-election-boycott-ipob.html/amp

We made Atiku the Senate president grin grin grin

probably in his demented half brain grin

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by aswani(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2023
Looking at it from the outside, it is clear that this man is (painfully) sacrificing his bonding time with his son because he simply cannot cope with dealing with Tonto on any level.

Having seen how rabid she is on social media, can you imagine the kind of things she would shout at him if he turned up to take the boy out for a few hours as mandated by a court of law?

For those saying he had an affair with the present wife, I believe the marriage was all but over before that started. Why should he wait for the marriage to be officially dissolved in a court of law before he finds someone that he is more compatible with?

Tonto has no loyalty to anyone and is a bitter alpha female kind of person. I really hope she finds true love someday but I doubt her lack of humility and propensity for roforofo behaviour will allow it.

Every child needs both a mother and father figure, I know she truly loves her son, she should rein in her bitterness towards the father and allow them spend time together.

Later in life when the boy does start enjoying the male bonding, she wíll no doubt go down the route of "after all idid for you".

Not all that glitters is Gold.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by format9798(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2023
See Deputy Governor aspirant fa?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Goodlady(f): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Out of fair mind? How was I foul mouthed?

Where did you put me in my place?
Happy Sunday
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by JasonScoolari: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Happy Sunday
Lol, how are you my stubborn friend? 😄
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Tonto will not move on I think she's just regretting leaving this guy and she's really pained.

Forget about the messenger. Did you read her posts? Would you believe such posts if they came from the ex husband?

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
cococandy:
Does he make efforts to be part of the son’s life and tonto stopped him? If not then he has no excuse.

She has some strange revelations, but if true his silence is the tricky type some very vindictive men employ, as it makes them look peaceful and unconcerned when in fact they are the actual vipers. Such men know that their host of supporters will not evaluate facts but focus on their silence. The fact that he named his next son with the same name indicates he has some serious issues. What man wants two sons competing with the exact same name?

What sort of condolence message is that anyway? The receiver didn't even respond.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Share Beautiful Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.