Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill (42685 Views)

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by MightySparrow: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tótó sperm collector grin
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by dannykares: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
If all she wrote is truth then de gee need to stay off from her n her son bcuz no man worst to be a father wen u abandon ur responsibility.
Then come to media to received glory u never contributed for

4 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by dannykares: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
MightySparrow:
Tótó sperm collector grin
While u re dick reciever
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by switlily25(f): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Such a shameless Portharcourt girl.
I swear!
She just Dey disgrace us anyhow!
She’s jealous of the fact that he has moved on and he’s in a very happy and thriving relationship with Rosy!

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by damoobaba: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:
Maybe it's me, but this feels cathartic and heartbreaking at the same time.

If speaking your mind makes you feel better, Tonto...go ahead, so long as it matters to you and no one's opinion will mean a damn thing to or affect you.

And kudos on solo-parenting and all. I can't imagine the pressure.

And having a persistently narcissistic md lying ex-partner coming out to paint you bad to a vicious mob ever ready to attack you...

Feminists, una eye go clear one day. KPOKPOGRI is also a lying ex-partner. Dont change your ways, at least you'll have something to evaluate at the end. It's either your behaviour made you laugh last or it got you into irreversible depression. Just keep doing you. This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
cococandy:
Does he make efforts to be part of the son’s life and tonto stopped him? If not then he had no excuse.
She was all over the place. She first said he won custody and forgot the boy, then she moved on to saying she blocked him from having access to the kid because he is extremely diabolical. If she said more I don't know because I had to stop reading at a point as she can't seem to get her stuff together and is ranting nonstop

6 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by FireUpNow(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
In conclusionif Churchll is a sperm donor while Tonto Dike is a cantainer for receiving sperms. She is pained and refused to move on. One thing Tonto Dike never realized is that King Andre can never and will never forget his dad, time is coming that the boy will look for his father. I thought she once called him a one minute man. E dey pain her while e dey sweet Mr Churchil
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by NothingDoMe: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Vixlot:
Tonto is jealous of the pounded yam the wife of her ex made last time

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Lol Nation newspaper will vote for Tinubu. Chai 😄😄😄😄
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by AndrewTate(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Looks like she really thinks she’s harming the father🤦🏽‍♂️

Wait till the kid grows up…well, I’m sure she wouldn’t even realize that she’s the cause of the kids mental issues by then.

Worse part is he’ll spend valuable years of his life battling mental health issues secretly…

Tonto Dike is totally F00lish on this one! ☝️

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Rhozabeth(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
It is obvious that this Toto girl is just pained! Perhaps she thought the guy would come kissing her feet when she was throwing tantrums. She should just move on. However, i want to commend the Churchill guy for his maturity! The guy too much for just keeping quiet!

4 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Lovelyn451(f): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hypocrite! he's wishing him happy birthday on social media, is the boy on Instagram? Visit him, take him out, buy him gift, be part of the boys life, spend time with him, bond with him! You're posting for the world to see, gaskiya na real deadbeat you be churchhill! Haba...children of nowadays no send o, you'll meet him tomorrow to tell him I'm your father he'll just be like, OK. And that's it

6 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

She was all over the place. She first said he won custody and forgot the boy, then she moved on to saying she blocked him from having access to the kid because he is extremely diabolical. If she said more I don't know because I had to stop reading at a point as she can't seem to get her stuff together and is ranting nonstop

So she doesn’t let him see the boy.

Left to me, as a father even if she has sole custody, I’ll fight it in court to get visitation rights. Nigerian courts will grant a father visitation rights if he’s not found wanting. I feel like if he wanted to be part of that kid’s life, he would.

This is not me saying that she is or isn’t problematic. But as a parent, no one can take me out of my child’s life. Especially if I’m a man in a patriarchy. If he wanted to, he would.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Elidrisy20: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
But you enjoy his gbola, even do he is 2min man grin
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
cococandy:

So she doesn’t let him see the boy
Yes, I believe so

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ShaqFu: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

If all what Tonto is saying, I wonder why he can't prove her wrong by showing all the payment he's been making as regard the upkeep of their son.

No matter how he feels about Tonto, he still has a responsibility to his son, especially at this tender age the boy is in.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
If all what Tonto is saying, I wonder why he can't prove her wrong by showing all the payment he's been making as regard the upkeep of their son.

No matter how he feels about Tonto, he still has a responsibility to his son, especially at this tender age the boy is in.
Period.

Or even visit him. Money isn’t everything in this day and age. Even though it’s important

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by GloriousGbola: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

She was trying to run oyibo divorce game in naija environment. Western women have really weaponised kids in divorces and between them and lawyers men get really fked over. But this is naija.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
ShaqFu:

Taking Tonto seriously is an uphill task on its own. All she does is rant nonstop, even at the most jejune things

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by AndrewTate(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Hypocrite! he's wishing him happy birthday on social media, is the boy on Instagram? Visit him, take him out, buy him gift, be part of the boys life, spend time with him, bond with him! You're posting for the world to see, gaskiya na real deadbeat you be churchhill! Haba...children of nowadays no send o, you'll meet him tomorrow to tell him I'm your father he'll just be like, OK. And that's it
it’s just obvious that you’re a copy of the Tonto lady, just a less popular one!

I wouldn’t want to assume you know all about their family issues and that you are always there and witness everything that happens between them firsthand for you to start calling someone names on the internet because of what another person has said, people that you’ve never seen before or lived with…

Change now!

4 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by lamalang(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto is Churchill's biggest mistake that he will live to regret for the rest of his live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

She was trying to run oyibo divorce game in naija environment. Western women have really weaponised kids in divorces and between them and lawyers men get really fked over. But this is naija.

But how can she run oyibo divorce in Nigeria when he doesn’t even have restraining order against him. There’s literally nothing stopping him except her drama. If he disregards her dramatic ways and insists on being a part of that child’s life, no court will stop him

6 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Even if he has issues with the mum, he still has a responsibility to that child whether or not he has access to him

4 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hmmmmmmn.. I don't really read things like this but I read this one. And all I can deduce from her acrimony is that the way Churchill moved on and not dropping a dime for the boy's upkeep is the reason for her wailing.

So keep the boy Tonto, it was a choice you made, live with it till the boy tells you one day, mum I want to see my daddy😂😂😂😂😂

Its a man's world my dear🤾🤾🤾🤾🤾🤾🤾

4 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
cococandy:

But how can she run oyibo divorce in Nigeria when he doesn’t even have restraining order against him. There’s literally nothing stopping him except her drama. If he disregards her dramatic ways and insists on being a part of that child’s life, no court will stop him
Perhaps he decided his sanity is more important than his kid. At least for now. Tonto get her own plenty for body

6 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by AndrewTate(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
cococandy:

for someone that is as dramatic and toxic as Tonto “on the internet” do you think a restraining order can compare to that?

Disregarding her dramatic ways and insisting is just another way of involving in the same dramatic ways…it’s like you don’t know how difficult it is to deal with women when they’re that toxic!

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ShaqFu: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
cococandy:

Period.

Or even visit him. Money isn’t everything in this day and age. Even though it’s important
Ishilove:

Taking Tonto seriously is an uphill task on its own. All she does is rant nonstop, even at the most jejune things
She can be serious when she's in court. I remember he once threatened to sue her when she kept on ranting about how diabolical he is.

If she's stopping him from seeing his son, he should sue her for his right as a parent to see his son, it's not that hard. Staying away and using Tonto as an excuse isn't it at all.

Every child needs to be brought up by a mother and father, especially when both are still very much alive, to deny this boy that is plain nonchalance on both part.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Mrklemo(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sperm pit.. Shut up and move on. Churchil is doing good, you should too. Or you expected him to be miserable right?.. God pass you.
Toxic woman.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by pocohantas(f): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

Perhaps he decided his sanity is more important than his kid. At least for now. Tonto her own plenty for body

IF I WERE HIM, I WILL DO SAME AND MORE.

You can’t keep rubbishing me on social media and at any chance you get and expect me to coparent with you. No, I won’t do that shit with an aggressive ex. What I won’t do too is post his picture on IG. His mental health is important and anyone that thinks they can deal with a partner like Tonto, should go takeover.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by GloriousGbola: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

Even if he has issues with the mum, he still has a responsibility to that child whether or not he has access to him

Yes he does, but allowing him to be a direct part of the boys life will spoil the narrative. Your father is a very bad man who abandoned us.

7 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by redcliff: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
message wey you for send am enter him DM, give us some breather.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving / Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.