Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill (42675 Views)

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Leoniine:

So pray tell, which mad man of a rapist did your mother fuked and gave birth to your unfortunate excuse of a human, huh?

Because your mouth is driving rough and you're getting a high out of using words on me and I am looking at you.

O da bi wipe o ti ya werey de iran ikerin awon babanlaku baba ati idile aja iya to bi e lomo. undecided

But I promise you, whatever frustration you're experiencing in your tattered life, you WILL NOT pour it on me.

Oya, come and put me in line. I double dare your forefathers- become a dedicated troll towards me on this site henceforth and let me see you try standing up to my feminism and my defenses of women like Tonto Dikeh, Ehi Ogbebor and Tiwa Savage.

You will ********* a very slow and painful ***********(**(** if you do not continue with your crusade of attacking my feminism.

For the record and effect, you should continue this with me on my Magno liaa's moniker when I am out of ban and I leave here.

REMEMBER IT O! Since you want to run mad and dance naked on the express, because as I told you, you're too inconsequential of a being to me ordinarily. So do make sure to remind me of your burnt existence and always keep coming into my mentions, challenging me... Since you have appointed yourself to the duty of keeping women online in check.

Ko ni ragba fun e any day you ever fail to quote me to put me in check.

Look, I highly suspect you're that Lanre toye or Paku te from the politics section who has been always, tenaciously been coming into my mentions even as I go out of my way, soooo go out of my way to always avoid you, but you will never back off.

I do not know whether I am responsible for the ori buruku that runs in your ******* generation that you're always coming after me unprovoked.

Either way, if you're not the one, but you're a troll who chose to embark on this your "crusade" from some spill-over argument from that section; I promise you, and as I have always said to you, as you've have chosen to be restless over my matter, looking for what is not lost in my mentions by attempting to deliberately provoke me, may that your obsession over me kill you.

Unless I am guilty of anything here.

Aje oshi.

Sweet heart, is this Mango?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by cococandy(f): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
His two sons have the same name? the same name?

Say Sike right now!
So he technically replaced the one son by the other.
What’s wrong with him

BRATISLAVA:

She has some strange revelations, but if true his silence is the tricky type some very vindictive men employ, as it makes them look peaceful and unconcerned when in fact they are the actual vipers. Such men know that their host of supporters will not evaluate facts but focus on their silence. The fact that he named his next son with the same name indicates he has some serious issues. What man wants two sons competing with the exact same name?

What sort of condolence message is that anyway? The receiver didn't even respond.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
pocohantas:

IF I WERE HIM, I WILL DO SAME AND MORE.

You can’t keep rubbishing me on social media and at any chance you get and expect me to coparent with you. No, I won’t do that shit with an aggressive ex. What I won’t do too is post his picture on IG. His mental health is important and anyone that thinks they can deal with a partner like Tonto, should go takeover.

Would he be co-parenting for her sake, or for the sake of the son he claims to love on Instagram? Are her allegations about him not paying child support true? Because even if she complained online, he would have his receipts. It's not like she would block his deposits, would she? Hiding behind mental health is dubious if that is his excuse.

It seems like she makes a lot of noise, but it's exactly how she she accused him of cheating on her with his current wife. He played his usual silent card, yet as unmanageable and unstable as she appears to be, she was right.

Their problem is rather deep. His silence is not innocence. Her rants aren't all lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
cococandy:
His two sons have the same name? the same name?

Say Sike right now!
So he technically replaced the one son by the other.
What’s wrong with him

It's part of her rant where she claims the man did not name him King. I think the 3rd or 5th image.

Weirdly he has another son also called King. She's reading voodoo into it. It's probably just spite.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Successfulben:
Only a fool will believe Toto Dick-eh's emotional story that touches the soul. I pity Churchill for all these mess and only wish him good luck in his new home. Don't marry ready made women, most of them are prostitutes and don't have regard for their husbands.

Lol.

That's what you say, the next moment your crew are asking what a woman brings to the table and if she's productive. Don't marry or date down. Hating on hypergamous women.

U35 men are some of the most confused men alive. Esp U-30 ones.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Adakintroy:
Keep infusing hate in that poor child by fire by force. Deep down that child would want to see his father and the father also the child and probably take him l out. But it will shock you to know she is the one preventing.

Don't ask me how I know . I leant it from my mother first hand. If she De quarrel with my papa or neighbor everybody must quarrel or De her side..na woman be that..if she catch you laughing with the enemy, no food for you.. Its not about right or wrong for them. Its about winning.

How did you manage to project your life on over 500 million other people? How?

Isn't it this same forum someone tried meeting their long lost father and discovered their mother was wise to have dumped the liar?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Adakintroy: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

How did you manage to project your life on over 500 million other people? How?

Isn't it this same forum someone tried meeting their long lost father and discovered their mother was wise to have dumped the liar?

Madam stop the winchin. Men are not afraid of their children . Most men who do run is because of the financial burden. Our swear na the hunger for sex. Many men hate to do this to themselves. It judges them deep. Tonto just De yarn rubbish. Cuz she hate the nigga..using the child as a sword to fight.

One day that child go grow. He go fit designate who De lie or tell truth. For now
Lets not judge further. We too far from their huz.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
1Sharon:
You only need to know Churchill's family to know where she's coming from

His new wife will soon leave him.

The guy uses silence to conceal his previous child, his cheating, and the issues she has raised. He tells you he's a private guy. To Nigerians silence means innocence, that God is fighting for him. He's very private yet is all over SM via his most recent wife and the twice named son. Doesn't celebrate his non-celebrity birthed children.

More likely his pretentious silence irritates her. No smoke without fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
Adakintroy:

Madam stop the winchin. Men are not afraid of their children . Most men who do run is because of the financial burden. Our swear na the hunger for sex. Many men hate to do this to themselves. It judges them deep. Tonto just De yarn rubbish. Cuz she hate the nigga..using the child as a sword to fight.

One day that child go grow. He go fit designate who De lie or tell truth. For now
Lets not judge further. We too far from their huz.

Address the message and stop projecting your upbringing on every man, woman and child. You need to stop your witch-hunting and projection issues.

Men run because they actually don't care, and they aren't trained to care for their children and wives from childhood. While girls are learning how to play tea and house before they can grow their teeth, what are the boys doing? Destroying toys in the garden.

If a woman can stay on with financial difficulties and train her child herself, what stops a man from doing so? Men shouldn't be afraid of their children, but they should stop lying to them. What lies do you think he will tell his child when society has blackmailed him into looking for him?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
samsam2019:
Churchill is living peacefully with his new wife and here you are; songle and bitter. Quite clear now that you are the problem

Lol.

She was once the new wife too. How many are there currently?

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Adakintroy: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Address the message and stop projecting your upbringing on every man, woman and child. You need to stop your witch-hunting and projection issues.

Men run because they actually don't care, and they aren't trained to care for their children and wives from childhood. While girls are learning how to play tea and house before they can grow their teeth, what are the boys doing? Destroying toys in the garden.

If a woman can stay on with financial difficulties and train her child herself, what stops a man from doing so? Men shouldn't be afraid of their children, but they should stop lying to them. What lies do you think he will tell his child when society has blackmailed him into looking for him?

Stop de act like mumu if you be my girl or sister and you de near me now Na small
Konk I for don rubb for ur head.

Men don't care how? Am sure you were raise by a man so was 95percent of families worldwide and across human time and space. Exceptions exist but those are the remaining 5percent. Generalize with exceptions and show ur mumu more.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Adakintroy:

Stop de act like mumu if you be my girl or sister and you de near me now Na small
Konk I for don rubb for ur head.

Men don't care how? Am sure you were raise by a man so was 95percent of families worldwide and across human time and space. Exceptions exist but those are the remaining 5percent. Generalize with exceptions and show ur mum u more.

Go and witch-hunt your sisters and mother because of her actions and stop projecting your life on half of the world's population. That is stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Adakintroy: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Go and witch-hunt your sisters and mother because of her actions and stop projecting your life on half of the world's population. That is stupidity.

I know you not a bitter soul. You nice somewhere down there..but fear no let you show am..no worry men a Good people. We here for you. I. You can come out now. We won't hurt you.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Adakintroy:

I know you not a bitter soul. You nice somewhere down there..but fear no let you show am..no worry men a Good people. We here for you. I. You can come out now. We won't hurt you.

Usual rubbish to expect from red pill boy.

Go and face your mother and sisters first.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Adakintroy: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

I'm have they are good people. What about ur dad.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Adakintroy: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

I have. they are good people. What about ur dad?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Would he be co-parenting for her sake, or for the sake of the son he claims to love on Instagram? Are her allegations about him not paying child support true? Because even if she complained online, he would have his receipts. It's not like she would block his deposits, would she? Hiding behind mental health is dubious if that is his excuse.

It seems like she makes a lot of noise, but it's exactly how she she accused him of cheating on her with his current wife. He played his usual silent card, yet as unmanageable and unstable as she appears to be, she was right.

Their problem is rather deep. His silence is not innocence. Her rants aren't all lies.

Churchill is far from innocent. In fact, when Tonto started flaunting him, she called him “Mr X”. She was hiding his face and people told her he is a yahoo boy. No be today Tonto own start. Same with Malivelihood, her bf before Churchill. Then Kpokpogarri. She can’t be dating all these men, calling them rich and flaunting gifts. Only for them to break up and she starts claiming she fed them. All of them!

I wouldn’t know if it is true or not. I said if I have someone like Tonto that denigrates me and changes the name of our child to her name - I WON’T PAY ONE NAIRA.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Adakintroy:

I have. they are good people. What about ur dad?

What does anyone else's father have to do with what you said about your mother?

Did you see anyone else writing about their parents in order to rubbish the next gender? You see why I told you it's stupidity what you're doing here?

I mean, you're the one rubbishing cheesy your mother cheesy publicly in order to score virtual points with the brigade who don't give a sh8t about her, except that we all know what sort of place you come from. Clearly she isn't good, as you've so enlightened us. But the word on the street still remains: handle your female member family matters and stop projecting them on everyone else.

Now we can see why kids here post hateful unfounded comments. They're suffering. Try and heal. See past your pain.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Churchill is far from innocent. In fact, when Tonto started flaunting him, she called him “Mr X”. She was hiding his face and people told her he is a yahoo boy. No be today Tonto own start. Same with Malivelihood, her bf before Churchill. Then Kpokpogarri. She can’t be dating all these men, calling them rich and flaunting gifts. Only for them to break up and she starts claiming she fed them. All of them!

I wouldn’t know if it is true or not. I said if I have someone like Tonto that denigrates me and changes the name of our child to her name - I WON’T PAY ONE NAIRA.
It could be that she attracts that particular type of man, builds them up and scrams when there's heat in their kitchen. She's no saint, but looking at all those men, they clearly have no observable source of income. She could be lying, but not all the time. All those men have huge skeletons in their closets too.

They all look unclean in varying ways. It's hard to tell what attracts a woman to such men physically. She shouldn't be surprised with the outcome.

Isn't that deadbeat-ism? Name or genetics should matter? Is that a legitimate reason? @bolded

Oh well, his Instagram fatherhood. Their baby.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

It could be that she attracts that particular type of man, builds them up and scrams when there's heat in their kitchen. She's no saint, but looking at all those men, they clearly have no observable source of income. She could be lying, but not all the time. All those men have huge skeletons in their closets too.

They all look unclean in varying ways. It's hard to tell what attracts a woman to such men physically. She shouldn't be surprised with the outcome.

Isn't that deadbeat-ism? Name or genetics should matter? @bolded

Oh well, his Instagram fatherhood. Their baby.

Yes, they all are unclean. From the first to the last. However, when they separated, Tonto clearly said she doesn’t want him to have anything to do with their son. She said he is capable of killing the child as he is diabolical. He reserves the right to fight if he really wants to, but he chose not to because he is indeed deadbeat. She is not the first wife and forget her reference to his other wives, she never cared about them. When she unveiled him, bloggers came up with receipts of his past ways and dubiousness. Tonto insulted everybody and went about posting gifts he supposedly bought for her. Now she says he never bought them. grin

Churchill does a good job gaslighting her. But I really do not care about both of them. I said, I would never coparent with a partner like Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes, they all are unclean. From the first to the last. However, when they separated, Tonto clearly said she doesn’t want him to have anything to do with their son. She said he is capable of killing the child as he is diabolical. He reserves the right to fight if he really wants to, but he chose not to because he is indeed deadbeat. She is not the first wife and forget her reference to his other wives, she never cared about them. When she unveiled him, bloggers came up with receipts of his past ways and dubiousness. Tonto insulted everybody and went about posting gifts he supposedly bought for her. Now she says he never bought them. grin

Churchill does a good job gaslighting her. But I really do not care about both of them. I said, I would never coparent with a partner like Tonto.

Both of them should produce receipts or else they should keep up the stress relief/entertainment.

Their problem is deep. His silence is not innocence. Her rants aren't all lies.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Both of them should produce receipts or else they should keep up the stress relief/entertainment.

Their problem is deep. His silence is not innocence. Her rants aren't all lies.

In her defence, she actually posted receipts. smiley
So, she is not lying and I know she isn’t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
pocohantas:

In her defence, she actually posted receipts. smiley
So, she is not lying and I know she isn’t.

What complicated people. Why doesn't she just add them to her rant?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by pocohantas(f): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

What complicated people. Why doesn't she just add them to her rant?

She opened a YouTube page specially for that.
grin
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
pocohantas:

She opened a YouTube page specially for that.
grin

Lol.

You have to give it to her, she's dogged.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Adakintroy: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

What does anyone else's father have to do with what you said about your mother?

Did you see anyone else writing about their parents in order to rubbish the next gender? You see why I told you it's stupidity what you're doing here?

I mean, you're the one rubbishing cheesy your mother cheesy publicly in order to score virtual points with the brigade who don't give a sh8t about her, except that we all know what sort of place you come from. Clearly she isn't good, as you've so enlightened us. But the word on the street still remains: handle your female member family matters and stop projecting them on everyone else.

Now we can see why kids here post hateful unfounded comments. They're suffering. Try and heal. See past your pain.

Lol. See you trying hard to hit were it hurts. But you punch like a girl.

Am Fine with my family. How is ur father. You could say fine too. Am not quarreling. I have left That place.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by 1Sharon(f): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

The guy uses silence to conceal his previous child, his cheating, and the issues she has raised. He tells you he's a private guy. To Nigerians silence means innocence, that God is fighting for him. He's very private yet is all over SM via his most recent wife and the twice named son. Doesn't celebrate his non-celebrity birthed children.

More likely his pretentious silence irritates her. No smoke without fire.

Yes!! You've got it.

Nigerians misconstrue his silence for maturity, but he's silent because he's a green snake in green grass.

He's not silent and private, he's cunning.

Tonto may look crazy from her rants but there's some truth in her criticism.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by 1Sharon(f): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Exceed15 post=121027376][/quote]

I've marked them. And I'm watching out for when she will leave him.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by aswani(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
1Sharon:

Yes!! You've got it.

Nigerians misconstrue his silence for maturity, but he's silent because he's a green snake in green grass.

He's not silent and private, he's cunning.

Tonto may look crazy from her rants but there's some truth in her criticism.

He is in a relationship that he is enjoying thankful that God has helped remove Tonto from around him.

Why would he want to be dragging Tonto in public except to drop one or two salient words that those she respects will hopefully pass on to her?

Ride on jàre Churchill, nutin do you at all bros!

And yes, Tonto is crazy, delights in attention seeking (which he has sensibly ignored for the most part) and really should find happiness somewhere else rather than dwelling in and exposing her bitterness so publicly for all to see.

Uncle Kpokpogri would like my post if he was on Nairaland as I am sure he agrees.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

We made Atiku the Senate president grin grin grin

probably in his demented half brain grin

We will not give you IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM Nest of Killers even one minute of breathing space.

Your disgrace is at hand and we will ensure you lunatics face the maximum public shame until you start your “Zoo” and “Biafra” nonsense again!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by zombieHUNTER: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
ivandrag0n:

We will not give you IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM Nest of Killers even one minute of breathing space.
Your disgrace is at hand and we will ensure you lunatics face the maximum public shame until you start your “Zoo” and “Biafra” nonsense again!

Tinubu is half brain dead..

Man who disrespected the national anthem grin

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Tinubu is half brain dead..

Man who disrespected the national anthem grin

IPOB ZOMBIEHUNTER, you have purchased bad market as far as this fight you’ve gotten into is concerned.

We will help you totally destroyed your CERTIFIED LIAR PETER OBI and wreck the the remaining 5% chances he has of winning the presidential election.

Shey you all are werey, right? You will have noticed that people are now taking on you IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM lunatics.

Your shame is at hand. Your disgrace will be full and after you are disgraced, you must all go back to that Anambra that IPOB CANDIDATE PETER turned to “Dubai” for all of you aggressive and senseless Nzogbu-Nzogbu killers.

Very tribalistic set of people who called Obi the most useless Governor of their state when he was Anambra Governor, now turning around to describe him as the saviour of Nigeria. These thugs are only supporting him because he is their BROTHER/BLODA. They are tribalistic and would not have supported HIM TU LIE OETER OBI assuming he wasn’t from their tribe and the OFFICIAL IPOB CANDIDATE!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members / "I Have Never Wanted To Be Married" - Funmi Iyanda Says. Nigerians React / Kwara Governor Appoints Cute Abiola As SA, Creative Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.