Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill (42694 Views)

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Entanglement: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:
"I wake up everyday apologising to my child for having you as a sperm donor" Tonto Dikeh calls out ex-husband Churchill

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has slammed her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill for posting their son on his birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Churchill and Tonto's son, King Andre turned 7 yesterday, Feb. 17, and Churchill posted a photo to wish Andre a happy birthday.

In the caption, he said he misses his son and hopes to see him soon.

This led to comments from social media users sympathising with Churchill and begging Tonto to let him see his son.

Tonto then hit back and claimed Churchill has made no efforts to see their son or contribute to his upbringing yet he comes on social media to give a different impression. She accused him of using their son to chase clout

She added that Churchill is just a sperm donor and she regrets choosing him as one for her son.

See her posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439179/just-sperm-donor-tonto-dikeh-calls-ex-husband-churchill/
lesson learned 🌝

Never marry a mad woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Kinsalat619(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Cum bucket
JasonScoolari:
So what do we call you now?

A sperm bank or a sperm receiver?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by PerfectMan24: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto, chose me next time let me donate to u. Avoid Bobrisky she will scatter ur fallopian-tube with her long thing
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by MightySparrow: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
dannykares:

While u re dick reciever

La, I am a he with a working dick. grin
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Lilfire(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto dike is so pained the guy moved on and happily married while she is still in the market I feel her pain
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by zumbigbo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
For every sperm donor, there has to be an egg donor.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by JasonScoolari: 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:

It should better not be in my father's presence that you'll hold my bombom like this 🤣. And not even ANYWHERE in public; you will hear this one by fire, by force.

grin
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by DriveByKiller: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pained bitch can't take reality. Still suffering rejection and pain for many years now...

And she just can't move on.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Adakintroy: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Keep infusing hate in that poor child by fire by force. Deep down that child would want to see his father and the father also the child and probably take him l out. But it will shock you to know she is the one preventing.

Don't ask me how I know . I leant it from my mother first hand. If she De quarrel with my papa or neighbor everybody must quarrel or De her side..na woman be that..if she catch you laughing with the enemy, no food for you.. Its not about right or wrong for them. Its about winning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by GloriousGbola: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
cococandy:
4th wife? Shut the front door!

It’s like he doesn’t like relationship things. Just straight to marriage.

Well one thing about society is that once they get tired of hearing about you (especially if it’s in a negative light), they turn on you even if you didn’t technically do anything else bad.

Tonto was usually in the news too many times for clout purposes. People who didn’t like her for that will never give her a chance to correct that impression no matter what the new issue is. And these are the correct reasonable people o.

The rest na the default association of women-must-be-blamed international. Too bad she alienated both the sensible folks in addition her natural enemies. It will be hard for her to win in the court of public opinion.

Back then I am sure Seun was collecting commission. Tonto TOPIC was on FP like twice a day. Oversaturation. Everyone using the kardashians as a model for overexposure in the sm space

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by damoobaba: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:

LMAOOO. 😂😂

When you put it like this...

Great.

Can we move on?

Thought you want to continue disgracing your lineage here while others read and laugh.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by deebrain(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Next please?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by 1Sharon(f): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
samsam2019:
Churchill is living peacefully with his new wife and here you are; songle and bitter. Quite clear now that you are the problem

And I hope you know he now has 3 children from 3 different women.

Tonto is crazy, but he's not a Saint.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Goodlady(f): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
So what do we call you now?

A sperm bank or a sperm receiver?
You v bad mouth
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by 1Sharon(f): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:

He does o.

His "ex-ex-wife" and Tonto are buddies.

Who is his first wife?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by JasonScoolari: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Goodlady:
You v bad mouth
You don't listen do you?

Told you to keep your distance, but it may seem as though you enjoy getting embarrassed.
grin
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Goodlady(f): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You don't listen do you? grin
Don't mention me cos I m different. Mr sef know say Tonto no well.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
1Sharon:
Who is his first wife?

I only know of a Bimbo, who may be the second ex-wife and Tonto, the third.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by JasonScoolari: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Goodlady:

Don't mention me cos I m different. Mr sef know say Tonto no well.
What is so difficult in keeping your distance Sweetplum?

Is it until I embarrass you before you'll rest?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by 1Sharon(f): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:

I only know of a Bimbo, who may be the second ex-wife and Tonto, the third.

Bimbo is the name of the first child
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
1Sharon:
Bimbo is the name of the first child

No, Bimbo is the wife.

Tonto's post sef was confusing, I know. But it's Bimbo. The child's name wasn't mentioned.

Tonto recently wished the lady a happy birthday on her IG and she tagged her.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by GoodIsGod: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
You forbid the man the opportunity of seeing his child.
You changed the child's surname to yours.
You celebrate Father's Day every year calling yourself the father
You still expect the man to send money for the upkeep of the child. How?
grin

Every bachelor reading this should pray hard to not fall in love with a woman like Tonto and her type who praise her on the internet.

They don't regret their actions until very late in life.

Pogripogri popogri will be laughing as we speak. grin

5 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by zombieHUNTER: 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Vixlot:
Tonto is jealous of the pounded yam the wife of her ex made last time

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

bulablu baulablu

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Mercury12(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto and wahala.
She need to take a long break and go clear her head. . .
After that she should go back and make peace with her son father. That boy needs a father figure in his life before he turns a teenager.
Tonto won't be able to handle him then
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by clockwisereport: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:
More

Who be Akudo?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by thunderbabs: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
You regret choosing him bawo? No be fine boy with money you choose ni abi anyone forced Kunle on you? I remember when it was all sweet getting all the expensive things and posting all on sm...now, he's just a sperm donor. Abeggii

Abeg, ladies are just the same abeg.

I so much hate the toxic nature around Tonto.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:

Apparently, he doesn't...

Tbh, and then the demonise her and make her into the bad person.

Another crazy thing is, this man has a child from another marriage o.

If it's not that he loves getting high off the clout and fame of Tonto, why does he never celebrate the other daughter? I don't want to know how bad that first wife was, but she nor fit get choco for head pass Tonto grin, yet na her son e dey always wish once in a year and he goes pim.

Without a shadow of any doubt, you’re either Tonto Dikeh’s friend or her paid minion.

If not, you must be her exact type - dangerous, reckless, shameless, unscrupulous, full of drama, drug-fuelled, verging on insanity, etc.

If not, you won’t come here trying to paint Jezebel Tonto Dikeh as a victim.

Any same man would steer very clear of her and her likes. Mothers must be steadfast in prayers so that their children will never ever have their destinies ambushed by Tonto Dikeh or her likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

bulablu baulablu

Another mad IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM miscreant defending your candidate IPOBian Peter Obi.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
1Sharon:

And I hope you know he now has 3 children from 3 different women.

Tonto is crazy, but he's not a Saint.

He may not be a saint but all sane people actually feel sorry for him for having ever made the greatest mistake of his life - being involved with a mentally unstable woman. Tonto Dikeh is bad news to anyone who wants peace in their lives and what to live long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by zombieHUNTER: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Another mad IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM miscreant defending your candidate IPOBian Peter Obi.

only mad man defends a candidate chanting Bulablu balablu

only a mad man

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
ivandrag0n:
Without a shadow of any doubt, you’re either Tonto Dikeh’s friend or her paid minion.

If not, you must be her exact type - dangerous, reckless, shameless, unscrupulous, full of drama, drug-fuelled, verging on insanity, etc.

If not, you won’t come here trying to paint Jezebel Tonto Dikeh as a victim.

Any same man would steer very clear of her and her likes. Mothers must be steadfast in prayers so that their children will never ever have their destinies ambushed by Tonto Dikeh or her likes.

Wahala. 😂😂😂

Mo ma se nkan bayi o.

Abi what is this personal vendetta and crusade against me like this? Ehn?

Nawa ooo.

Bro, drink water and chill.

Nor be only you the frustration and sufferness for Naija dey touch, you hear?

Just bear for a few more days, lmao.

Victory is on the horizon.

May the peace and love of God be with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Share Beautiful Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.