Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill (42677 Views)

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Omoawoke: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
A lesson to men that think they can enter any yansh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Successkay12(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:
"I wake up everyday apologising to my child for having you as a sperm donor" Tonto Dikeh calls out ex-husband Churchill

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has slammed her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill for posting their son on his birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Churchill and Tonto's son, King Andre turned 7 yesterday, Feb. 17, and Churchill posted a photo to wish Andre a happy birthday.
And this one contest as governor

In the caption, he said he misses his son and hopes to see him soon.

This led to comments from social media users sympathising with Churchill and begging Tonto to let him see his son.

Tonto then hit back and claimed Churchill has made no efforts to see their son or contribute to his upbringing yet he comes on social media to give a different impression. She accused him of using their son to chase clout

She added that Churchill is just a sperm donor and she regrets choosing him as one for her son.

See her posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439179/just-sperm-donor-tonto-dikeh-calls-ex-husband-churchill/
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Chetas81(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF THE NIGERIA LADIES DOING THIS IN SECRET

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by tfelicityk(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
That is their wahala! Who epp?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by damoobaba: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Tonto will not move on I think she's just regretting leaving this guy and she's really pained.

But who will stay with that kind of woman? Even her last man (KPOKPOGRI) said she's like lekki toll gate opening her workshop here and there. Or how do you think she gets money to maintain her expensive lifestyle. The boy will link up with his father in future if the Mum has not ruined his life by then. Imagine a boy that's already tapping his Mum's bum at that age.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by jessylaurel(f): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:
"I wake up everyday apologising to my child for having you as a sperm donor" Tonto Dikeh calls out ex-husband Churchill

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has slammed her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill for posting their son on his birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Churchill and Tonto's son, King Andre turned 7 yesterday, Feb. 17, and Churchill posted a photo to wish Andre a happy birthday.

This led to comments from social media users sympathising with Churchill and begging Tonto to let him see his son.

Tonto then hit back and claimed Churchill has made no efforts to see their son or contribute to his upbringing yet he comes on social media to give a different impression. She accused him of using their son to chase clout

She added that Churchill is just a sperm donor and she regrets choosing him as one for her son.

See her posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439179/just-sperm-donor-tonto-dikeh-calls-ex-husband-churchill/

This young lad will grow up having self esteem issues because of his parents childish behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Lol. Tonto should rest, we know she was the problem in that union

You are right, but Churchill is a playboy also!

He got married to same Roseline that crashed his marriage, meaning Tonto was right at some point

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by YousefNiyi: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Churchill the sperm donor, tonto the sperm bank/receiver. Senseless pple
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by switlily25(f): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto should just shut her Pomo mouth and stop dragging Churchill because he tried to be in his son’s life but she was busy insulting him and calling him unprintable names just to humiliate him and now that he’s decided to face his wife and celebrate her son (she changed his last name to her’s) from a distance,she’s pained!
Lmao!
All her relationships have failed because of her toxic behavior and now,she’s transferring her frustrations to him?
She’s a clown!
I thought she’s a ‘king’?
Oh,e don clear for her eyes say she Bleep up?
Lmao!

13 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Now I believe this woman is still hurting. What do u expect him to do when you deny him Access to his son? U think he will be struggling, making unnecessary noise on social media with you.. madam pack well.U lost ur home due to your foolishness and another woman who values the man u called 2 mins is loving and cherishing him. No matter how u try to brainwash him one day he will look for his father.. mumu gurl .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by pocohantas(f): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lol. It is 2023 and Tonto is still running mad.

Her game backfired on her and now she is hurt. This is a lesson for other divorcees (male and female) that weaponise the kids.

At first Churchill was fighting to be involved. Maybe she forgot we all saw it play out. But what did she do? She changed the boy’s name to her name and kept firing shots.

Water wey hot must cold.

Now she has seen that though she has the money, the child needs a balance. A mix of both parents. To worsen it, Churchill has moved on and moved on well.

If you have a crazy ex-wife, ignore her. With time she would rant like this. Still ignore her. Keep ignoring until she comes to the table for peaceful resolution!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by tonykester: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Problem everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Zabilon007(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sad
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Maybe it's me, but this feels cathartic and heartbreaking at the same time.

If speaking your mind makes you feel better, Tonto...go ahead, so long as it matters to you and no one's opinion will mean a damn thing or affect you.

And kudos on solo-parenting and all. I can't imagine the pressure.

And having a persistently narcissistic and lying ex-partner coming out to paint you bad to a vicious mob ever ready to attack you...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Greenishland(f): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
angry
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Aguodo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:

See her posts below.

When the time comes, your eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Laple0541(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
This animal still find it very hard to move on with her life after many year! I like the way Churchill always ignore the rabid dog.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by JasonScoolari: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:
Maybe it's me, but this feels cathartic and heartbreaking at the same time.

If speaking your mind makes you feel better, Tonto...go ahead, so long as it matters to you and no one's opinion will mean a damn thing to or affect you.

And kudos on solo-parenting and all. I can't imagine the pressure.
Tell her to stop the insults...

That is the father of her only child.,

4 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by damoobaba: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
jessylaurel:

This young lad will grow up having self esteem issues because of his parents childish behaviour.

Point of correction, His Mum's childish and wh*rish behaviour. The father has moved on, even if he was poor before, it's not a crime to be poor as Tonto is painting it to be. The man has moved on and hes now doing well, he's even a philanthropist. Tonto on the other hand cant keep a relationship, it only CONFIRMS how TOXIC she is.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by JasonScoolari: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
switlily25:
Tonto should just shut her Pomo mouth and stop dragging Churchill because he tried to be in his son’s life but she was busy insulting him and calling him unprintable names just to humiliate him and now that he’s decided to face him wife and celebrate her son (she changed his last name to her’s) from a distance,she’s pained!
Lmao!
All her relationships have failed because of her toxic behavior and now,she’s transferring her frustrations to him?
She’s a clown!
I thought she’s a ‘king’?
Oh,e don clear for her eyes say she Bleep up?
Lmao!
Such a shameless Portharcourt girl.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by hustla(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
LOL The man has moved on
She should too

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by 4ward4: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Every year drama , foolish adults. Guess in the next 40yrs . the Dragging continues.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Tonto will not move on I think she's just regretting leaving this guy and she's really pained.
Gbammm angry
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Codes151(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
We should stop defending this kind of men. Like seriously why post the boy? Where is bimbo?

I mean he needs to stop clout chasing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Aonkuuse:

Bingo! Thank you, you just sum everything up. She believes Churchill will regret but it's dawned on her that the guy don move on...lol

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
All you wankers can simply find Tonto dike and donate it to her
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Oladelepsy001(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
He's now a sperm donor and not 39seconds man.. whether she like it or not, the sperm he donated that eventually germinated, looks sooooo much like the donor and they'll reunite someday, afterall, the donor was never tired of his responsibility but she felt she could poison the mind of the child and the world towards him.. She sould learn how to be submissive and accommodating, since her split with the donor, he maintains just one relationship and she[Tonto] had brokeup with two, base on her ego and arrogance character.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by dannykares: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Well not everyone like u will understand de pained, shame, n responsibility she handling , just wish u never experience same thing bcus u will do worster than her

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Sunnyja: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:

See her posts below.

One minute man spe*rm donor!
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by DrMuzungu(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Please enlighten me!
Who is this Tonto Dickeh? Someone important and relevant for well-being of Nigerians? Or one useless yeyebrity?
Who gives a flying fvck about her relations with the... erm... her ex? It is their private business.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by jessylaurel(f): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
damoobaba:

Point of correction, His Mum's childish and wh*rish behaviour. The father has moved on, even if he was poor before, it's not a crime to be poor as Tonto is painting it to be. The man has moved on and hes now doing well, he's even a philanthropist. Tonto on the other hand cant keep a relationship, it only CONFIRMS how TOXIC she is.

I still stand on calling the parents out. I don't know whatever happened in their marriage but all I know is tonto didn't conceive her son by the holy Spirit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Have Never Wanted To Be Married" - Funmi Iyanda Says. Nigerians React / Kwara Governor Appoints Cute Abiola As SA, Creative Studies / Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.