Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill (42688 Views)

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

only mad man defends a candidate chanting Bulablu balablu

only a mad man

Only an IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM killer supports a candidate who’s known to suffer from genetic lying and whose state indigenes called the worst governor EVER for their state when he governed them for 8 years.

You mad IPOB miscreants will be taught a lesson at the polls and it will redound so loud that you will all go crawling to Professor Chukwuma Soludo to beg him to donate some sense to you, instead of your illiterate Nzogbu-Nzogbu senselessness!!!
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by damoobaba: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:

Because you're too much of an unintelligent fool who cannot stay on issue.

You're an inconsequential waste of space for me to risk getting banned over so I'd rather leave your to your folly and misdirected sense of superiority.

Have fun rolling in the mud alone... ✌.

It's clear you're a product of a failed relationship which is evident from your responses. Anybody who reads through OUR QUOTES will definitely identify the wretched fool between the two of us.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:

Wahala. 😂😂😂

Mo ma se nkan bayi o.

Abi what is this personal vendetta and crusade against me like this? Ehn?

Nawa ooo.

Bro, drink water and chill.

Nor be only you the frustration and sufferness for Naija dey touch, you hear?

Just bear for a few more days, lmao.

Victory is on the horizon.

May the peace and love of God be with you.

You make me laugh so much, because the joke is on you.

Can’t you see how most comments here have utterly denounced you, your irrational arguments and your obnoxious boss whose infamous indiscretions and public displays of mental imbalance you are here to defend?

Shame on you for having totally lost any modicum of being sensitive to the smallest of moral barometers.

You accuse someone of being frustrated yet the rantings of your Boss against a man who has moved on to start a new life with another woman who is sane enough to know children thrive best in a peaceful marriage, should make you hide your surgically-battered body in shame!
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
ivandrag0n:
You make me laugh so much, because the joke is on you.

Can’t you see how most comments here have utterly denounced you, your irrational arguments and your obnoxious boss whose infamous indiscretions and public displays of mental imbalance you are here to defend?

Shame on you for having totally lost any modicum of being sensitive to the smallest of moral barometers.

You accuse someone of being frustrated yet the rantings of your Boss against a man who has moved on to start a new life with another woman who is sane enough to know children thrive best in a peaceful marriage, should make you hide your surgically-battered body in shame!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

E don be today.

Okurrrrr; keep going.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by zombieHUNTER: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Only an IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM killer supports a candidate who’s known to suffer from genetic lying and whose state indigenes called the worst governor EVER for their state when he governed them for 8 years.

You mad IPOB miscreants will be taught a lesson at the polls and it will redound so loud that you will all go crawling to Professor Chukwuma Soludo to beg him to donate some sense to you, instead of your illiterate Nzogbu-Nzogbu senselessness!!!

What is Gazelle gagaraga?..

A language of mad people

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by 1Sharon(f): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:

No, Bimbo is the wife.

Tonto's post sef was confusing, I know. But it's Bimbo. The child's name wasn't mentioned.

Tonto recently wished the lady a happy birthday on her IG and she tagged her.

Oh I see cheers
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Davidonkonsults: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
So what do we call you now?

A sperm bank or a sperm receiver?
Cum bucket.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

A language of mad people

Since you and your fellow senseless IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM terrorists have chosen to be unfortunate, let us help you further destroy the little left of your IPOB CANDIDATE PETER OBI’s chances!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Truthshscrazy: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Buhahaha bulabu grin
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

A language of mad people

IPOBians in their own words!

Today, they want the rest of Nigeria to believe the same FAILURE OF A GOVERNOR is the messiah for Nigeria.

The main reasons these same people are now turning round to support PETER OBI are:

1. They are supporting him because he is THEIR BROTHER

2. He is the IPOB CANDIDATE and that’s why IPOB have been quiet online in recent times. Just wait till they lose on February 25 and you’ll start hearing shouts of “Zoo” and “Biafra” again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ndukwejoe(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
That is the only way to get her pound of flesh
Aonkuuse:
Tonto will not move on I think she's just regretting leaving this guy and she's really pained.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by cococandy(f): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:

Thissssss is it.

Tonto is really controversial.

Very.

So it's like the whole thing is muddled up. You cannot speak against the actions of Churchill without it seeming like you're defending her.

Even in ONE single thing where she is not in the wrong and you try to defend that isolated case, people will have none of it based on some past events around her.

Well said. And I used not mind being seen as someone who was in her defense even though she and I couldn’t be more unalike. But the moment she started all those her “Churchill is a 2 minute man” shenanigans, I couldn’t do it anymore. That was just too much. Even for me.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by udeh3(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Leoniine:

She called him a sperm donor for reasons best known to her.

If she doesn't rate him that much, then I see no reason why she cannot say whatever she wants to him...especially given the fact she said he CHOOSE to be a deadbeat, has only paid child support for four months, intentionally refused to go see the boy, even when he has strict and supervised visitation rights, but hasn't made an attempt to see him.

It's crazy given all this (and I believe her because she won the case in the court) that he came online to paint a picture of him being denied access to his child, like for all these years.

I know Tonto is quite the drama queen and temperamental, with an history of controversies, but that post subtlely set her up on social media, hence her reaction.

I know a man has never contacted me to see his son, and he goes online to celebrate him and saying stuff like, "I long to see you. I miss you greatly" and then Internet trolls start dragging me as a wikid woman and whatnot?

I don't know what else triggered the rest of her posts about house and feeding and all. It might have been from accumulated pain because of all his lies and claims against her or she's just reliving the experiences...either way, she was triggered and I have nothing against how she decided to respond.

If you were the father, will you support a child they've changed and eliminated your name from? So, she knows the boy has a father, then moved to change his name?

Please, address this part as a father
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
udeh3:
If you were the father, will you support a child they've changed and eliminated your name from? So, she knows the boy has a father, then moved to change his name?

Please, address this part as a father

When did she change his name? And why did she change his name?

She has every right to if she is the one taking the full responsibility for the boy and attending to all his needs.

Your excuse is A NAME? A NAME?

You're telling me if you were a father, you'd skip on your duties to your child if the mother changes his/her name?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by zombieHUNTER: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
ivandrag0n:

IPOBians in their own words!

Today, they want the rest of Nigeria to believe the same FAILURE OF A GOVERNOR is the messiah for Nigeria.

The main reasons these same people are now turning round to support PETER OBI are:

1. They are supporting him because he is THEIR BROTHER

2. He is the IPOB CANDIDATE and that’s why IPOB have been quiet online in recent times. Just wait till they lose on February 25 and you’ll start hearing shouts of “Zoo” and “Biafra” again.

A Yoruba Muslim muric terrorist is behind that handle, it has been busted a long time ago

we are talking about the man who forgot his party... what's PDAPc ?..

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by chiboycue: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:
"I wake up everyday apologising to my child for having you as a sperm donor" Tonto Dikeh calls out ex-husband Churchill

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has slammed her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill for posting their son on his birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Churchill and Tonto's son, King Andre turned 7 yesterday, Feb. 17, and Churchill posted a photo to wish Andre a happy birthday.

In the caption, he said he misses his son and hopes to see him soon.

This led to comments from social media users sympathising with Churchill and begging Tonto to let him see his son.

Tonto then hit back and claimed Churchill has made no efforts to see their son or contribute to his upbringing yet he comes on social media to give a different impression. She accused him of using their son to chase clout

She added that Churchill is just a sperm donor and she regrets choosing him as one for her son.

See her posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439179/just-sperm-donor-tonto-dikeh-calls-ex-husband-churchill/

Sperm donee don dey vex with Sperm donor
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Goodlady(f): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
What is so difficult in keeping your distance Sweetplum?

Is it until I embarrass you before you'll rest?
You ll end up embarrassing yourself. Don't ever quote me again
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by akaahs(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
So what do we call you now?

A sperm bank or a sperm receiver?
A sperm processor
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ivandrag0n: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

A Yoruba Muslim muric terrorist is behind that handle, it has been busted a long time ago

we are talking about the man who forgot his party... what's PDAPc ?..

FAKE NEWS!!! Nigerians understand the modus operandi of you brainless, uneducated, uncultured and blood-sucking Nzogbu-Nzogbu IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM demons!

You try to be brand everyone who disagrees with you as “Yoruba muslim terrorists”! That’s the same strategy that you have used for the past 8 years that got your chief terrorist Nnamdi Kanu caged by the DSS and which has turned your region to AfghanEastern, where you animals turn your guns to massacre your kith and kin, such as the brutal way you ZOMBIEHUNTER & your fellow UGM Killers brutally mowed down Dr. Akunyili.

May the blood of the innocent people you killed in the SE haunt you and your generations for life. May you never know peace and May the sword never depart from your home, you animal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by JasonScoolari: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Goodlady:

You ll end up embarrassing yourself. Don't ever quote me again
You were the shameless thing that jumped into my mention even when I chased you away, you were still coming back.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by RichAbujaGuy: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
I think the babe is more beautiful now than seven whole years ago. Mr. Churchill may want to send some money to her bank account if he is indeed lacking.

Tonto Dikeh-churchill's Traditional Wedding (Official Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:34am On Aug 30, 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2562646/tonto-dikeh-churchills-traditional-wedding-official
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Goodlady(f): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You were the shameless thing that jumped into my mention even when I chased you away, you were still coming back.
Don't change the narration.
I quoted you out of fair mind. You chose to be foul mouthed and I out you in your place.
Obviously you aren't mature enough
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by zombieHUNTER: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
ivandrag0n:

FAKE NEWS!!! Nigerians understand the modus operandi of you brainless, uneducated, uncultured and blood-sucking Nzogbu-Nzogbu IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM demons!

You try to be brand everyone who disagrees with you as “Yoruba muslim terrorists”! That’s the same strategy that you have used for the past 8 years that got your chief terrorist Nnamdi Kanu caged by the DSS and which has turned your region to AfghanEastern, where you animals turn your guns to massacre your kith and kin, such as the brutal way you ZOMBIEHUNTER & your fellow UGM Killers brutally mowed down Dr. Akunyili.

May the blood of the innocent people you killed in the SE haunt you and your generations for life. May you never know peace and May the sword never depart from your home, you animal!

A super highway to the roasted corn grin

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by JasonScoolari: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Goodlady:

Don't change the narration.
I quoted you out of fair mind. You chose to be foul mouthed and I out you in your place.
Obviously you aren't mature enough
Out of fair mind? How was I foul mouthed?

Where did you put me in my place?
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Wasn't he rumoured to be dating his new wife while being married to Tonto?

Only for it to turn out to be true. There has to be some truth in what Tonto is saying

Becareful what you throw away and say is not good. She only strategized herself to grab what someone is rubbishing. Men find joy & happiness where there is peace.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by JasonScoolari: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
damoobaba:

Thought you want to continue disgracing your lineage here while others read and laugh.
I don't know what you guys are dragging, but it will be advisable if you leave Leoniine family/lineage out of the conversation.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Vixlot:
Tonto is jealous of the pounded yam the wife of her ex made last time

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Kai dat one na big slam... See d guy looking healthier and fresher while tonto is eating herself out
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Machinegun91(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
I'm not seeing comments from the other gender
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Angelfrost:
Madam... Abeg rest!

If he is a sperm donor, then you must be a sperm collector!

Save the kid this needless and senseless social media drama! Mtchewwww!!!

Oil dey ur head
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by October1960: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
I have to agree with Tonto Dikeh on this one. Even though I am not a fan of her lifestyle. The way she is talking reminds me of my own father who behaved exactly like this. Some men are shameless and useless. I praise good men and try to be a responsible father.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Exceed15: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
pocohantas:
Lol. It is 2023 and Tonto is still running mad.

Her game backfired on her and now she is hurt. This is a lesson for other divorcees (male and female) that weaponise the kids.

At first Churchill was fighting to be involved. Maybe she forgot we all saw it play out. But what did she do? She changed the boy’s name to her name and kept firing shots.

Water wey hot must cold.

Now she has seen that though she has the money, the child needs a balance. A mix of both parents. To worsen it, Churchill has moved on and moved on well.

If you have a crazy ex-wife, ignore her. With time she would rant like this. Still ignore her. Keep ignoring until she comes to the table for peaceful resolution!

Hmm wisdom no go finish for ur head
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by JOYIS190(f): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
cocoboss:
Of all the terrible news and daily happenings in the country right now so na tonto dike make we dey talk about
I’m sorry but this news is totally useless and irrelevant right now
Very useless o, person no see money chop sef😏

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM / Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.