Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? (5586 Views)

I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie / Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) / Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by fman(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
siofra:

A guy once did this to me, I vomited and accused him of rape.

God forbid!!! angry
wetin carry u go man house?
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Demigod22: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Philosopher1979:

It has nothing to do with food.
It is the way you relate with them.
Next time a girl visits you, just be whispering things into her ears.

1. ONce a girl visits, you have to ensure that there is physical contact.
At least touch her hands as you are walking along. This physical contact is part of the key.
2 As you are talking just whisper into hears.
As in maybe you are talking and watching a movie.
Her: i have never watched an alien
You: You suddenly pull her closer to you put your mouth in her ears and whisper "You look beautiful. Your hair is as radiant as a rainbow"
Bet you she will say thank you.
As time goes on, keep pulling her close and saying things like
"You are beautiful", "Your eyes glow like diamonds"
Eventually, pull her closer and say
"I feel like kissing you now"
YOu can now kiss her hands.
As time goes on,
say "I feel like kissing you now" again
Look into her eyes and attempt to kiss her again
From there anything can happen
YOU SEE WOMEN RESPOND TO EMOTIONS AND NOT LOGIC
AND I CAN BET YOU THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING WILL WORK

LoL, you are reading too many romance novels. These girls don't need all these acts. Ashawo dey their eyes already, they don't want to be seen as cheap. Honestly, I have never done this before doing anything with a girl before.

I have female friends that I respect. If a girl is not in that category and she is visiting me, she knows that she is coming for the sex, I will give you the hint. I don't just invite you to my place, unless we are on the same page.

Her: So if I visit you now, you will fvck me?
Me: By the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Demigod22: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
For me, before she visits, she already know that we are going down. I am very assertive of what I want. If she doesn't like she won't visit because I don't invite girls for fun. Any girl coming to my place already have the hint that she is coming for the knacking, any other nice gesture towards her is just an added bonus.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by nappy760(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Philosopher1979:

At least touch her hands as you are walking along. This physical contact is part of the key.
You: You suddenly pull her closer to you put your mouth in her ears and whisper "You look beautiful. Your hair is as radiant as a rainbow"
As time goes on,

This one na story....A girl already knows if she will be intimate with you from your first meeting. If she is not attracted to you to some degree forget about it. The fact she can come to you house though is a positive sign.

Except she be runs babe sha
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Nicepoker(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
siofra:

God forbid!!! angry
Says a retailer hoe.
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
nicerod:
grin grin

She just likes u ni

Forget about the food I gave her.

What about money been spent on some ladies and u won't see their pants

That's exactly Why I created this thread.

Some guys will buy phone, spend up and down, but she will still not open leg for him.

Even if she visits and you try to make a move, she can still resist will full will and strong head.

But if that guy manage to give her food, even if it is just fanta, she will feel weak and that will power to resist won't be very strong.

It's like eating reduces thier will power at the moment.

To me, I think it's just like when a python swallows an animal. The python becomes weak and you can do anyhow and anything to it.

But on a normal day, that python go wound you o.

I think the best way to get her laid is to feed her at your place, stuff her with food, then make your move.
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Flango:
shocked
The same reason why we tend to fall asleep after food. In a lecture room or meeting, for example, people tend to sleep after food too. The point is that after eating, the body goes into a relaxing state to try and digest the food. The more food we eat, the weaker we become for that moment. At that point, our resistance becomes low. It's true for sex because sexual desires come when we are more relaxed. That's why fasting is a thing in religion. We are more alert to our values when we are not too heavy with food.

Wow.

This is the truth.

I just replied up there before reading your post.

So one hack to easily knack her without much headache or spending is to feed her to stupor when she visits.
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
WHAT IF your preference are the very cheap ones?

In my world you don't get to lay ladies with food.
The kinda people you mingle with depends how far you go and trust me there's a lot more to your manhood than sex, okay.

Tryna Link up the dots.

From findings, it will be easier to knack her if you feed her at your place.
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by DaddyCork: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2023
siofra:

God forbid!!! angry

^^^^^^WOW!!
So u a rapist?..shame on u. You rape man becuz he vomit on u? Why wunt they vomit on u. SIOFRA, YOU A RAPIST....SEE YOR OWN POST..U ADMITTED IT...WOW...WE ARE SHOCK!!! angry
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Philosopher1979:

iT WORKS. I KNOW IT DOES
Maybe the guy was too aggressive.
He grabbed you and kissed you forcefully.
I mean what a guy should do is try and put his mouth on the girl
Then if the girl resists
He can just continue with the rest.
As in, he can just keep whispering sweet things, "your hair glows like diamond etc
and then maybe the next time the girl comes he tries it again
OR
after trying unsuccesfully,
he asks her a few days later why she does not like kissing
THIS THING DEY GET TECHNIQUE

No. She was right. It happen if the guy is not handsome. To get sex, you need to be good looking. That's all. Nothing else matters
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by StrongAlphMale: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2023
LarochelE:

No. She was right. It happen if the guy is not handsome. To get sex, you need to be good looking. That's all. Nothing else matters

Mumu SIMP.

I'm sure it was because of this your stupid mindset and Simpson madness that made that Olosho single mother to manipulate you with her over used damaged pussy. Mumu man
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Mumu SIMP.

I'm sure it was because of this your stupid mindset and Simpson madness that made that Olosho single mother to manipulate you with her over used damaged pussy. Mumu man

I'm not saying I'm handsome or something. And besides, I'm not seeing the lady again. Reading what you guys wrote on that thread expose my eyes to what I didn't see before. I pray I Find my own woman 🙏
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by StrongAlphMale: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
LarochelE:

I'm not saying I'm handsome or something. And besides, I'm not seeing the lady again. Reading what you guys wrote on that thread expose my eyes to what I didn't see before. I pray I Find my own woman 🙏

SIMP man, you need to create a thread making everyone understand that your eyes have been opened to see what you didn't see before. And so many comrades will have to blast you With Redpill questions to ascertain if your eyes have been truly opened.

Lots of guys will ask you so many questions, such as If you were initially under a spell? If you finally sent her that money? If you still went ahead to visit the prostitute that evening despite our warning for you not to go? If you've deleted and erased her completely and move on with your life? Amongst so many others.
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Slynation(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Philosopher1979:

As time goes on,

Oga all this things are long talks, It shows you are scared of the outcome...The basic thing to do is to always drop hint of banging her while chatting before she visits, by so doing you don't even need all this long talk and going through the corners just for pussy...!!

The last girl that visited me, I just put one better jam and told her to twerk for daddy, she said she cannot dance, I said every girl can dance as long as there is ass (even small ynash dey shake) just be whining your ass for daddy, she started whining ass oO, I say confirm....!! Omo I just stood up and rocked her a little bit, turned her around, looked straight into her eyes, Omo na better kiss follow and the rest they said was history...!!
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Easily Sleeping With Girls After Giving Them Food? by Slynation(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
LarochelE:

When that lady find out you are withdrawing back your support she will come to offer you pussy and you will looseguard, Afterall who will be taking care of junior if not you...!!

This I have seen...!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Has Wrecked Me / See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You / Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.