Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend (3100 Views)

Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by DropsMic(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Simpomaniac
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by anyilalaz: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
collect

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by techWriter3: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
You they a big slowpoke
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by marlow1962(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tilados:
You are a big fool.
Simple
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Bigseven(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:
This girl accepted to date me in the condition that we will not have sex but we can have only romance and kiss, I accepted now we are dating, but I usually sub her I give her money sometimes to repair her phone and other things, but now I do not have money like that because of the situation of this country, I promise her that I'm going to sub her,but right now there's no money than after some days if I didn't sub she will start to act some how, she no longer tell me that she love me and she will stop calling me onless if I call, please help me, is she a play girl
how old are you ? Let’s start from there.
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Demigod22: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Personally, I won't be in a relationship without sex. Don't tell me religious or moral bullshit, it's my choice.

Secondly, I don't have problem giving someone money but the person should deserve it, should worth the money.

Thirdly, the last time a girl brought that no sex relationship talk to me, I broke up, she spread news, indirectly post on Facebook, status on WhatsApp about fake love. Then I called her and warned her sternly, since then she stopped.

Asking a guy to give you benefits of someone that have sex when you are not having sex with him is not only selfish but it's a witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Aklee4994(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
olasaad:

Don't mind the comments above. Most of them have gone through this and some are still doing the same offline.

Sit her down and explain things to her. Just make sure she's not cheating on you.
I think 💭 you’re a little bit logical in your thinking but the girl in question is only being emotionally sensitive to be a greedy and selfish cheater.

Your gender is manipulating his emotions.
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Another one don come again

We dey even try how we go solve the other one matter, who dey born all this pipo sef...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by benqo01(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:
This girl accepted to date me in the condition that we will not have sex but we can have only romance and kiss, I accepted now we are dating, but I usually sub her I give her money sometimes to repair her phone and other things, but now I do not have money like that because of the situation of this country, I promise her that I'm going to sub her,but right now there's no money than after some days if I didn't sub she will start to act some how, she no longer tell me that she love me and she will stop calling me onless if I call, please help me, is she a play girl

AM SORRY TO SAY THIS WHY ACTING LIKE A CHILD WHY RE U FALLING MY HAND LIKE THIS AH!!!!!
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Aklee4994(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Streetmovement:

Another one don come again

We dey even try how we go solve the other one matter, who dey born all this pipo sef...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even as the chairman of comment readers association (CRA) I don go eyesore today and I go soon give up 🆙 for today will continue tomorrow
Even if there’s no unconditional love ❤️ I will make sure SEX is not the condition..
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Aklee4994:
Even as the chairman of comment readers association (CRA) I don go eyesore today and I go soon give up 🆙 for today will continue tomorrow
Even if there’s no unconditional love ❤️ I will make sure SEX is not the condition..

My brother wetin my eyes no go see for this forum..

I go like meet this type of women wey dey get ododo control this simps o

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by GoldSantana: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
You suppose face firing squad for this thing wey you write so. Mumu man!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Aklee4994(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Streetmovement:

My brother wetin my eyes no go see for this forum..

I go like meet this type of women wey dey get ododo control this simps o
Exactly my thought 💭 also make one just play come make I use am achieve point for my league...Funny enough all those guys Dey get nigga May Dey ginger them but guys like this OP and the other one dem too get strong head for advice...you can never advice a SIMPle man until him learn by himself

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:

She is just using bro
You're too soft for her

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
Aklee4994:
Exactly my thought 💭 also make one just play come make I use am achieve point for my league...Funny enough all those guys Dey get nigga May Dey ginger them but guys like this OP and the other one dem too get strong head for advice...you can never advice a SIMPle man until him learn by himself

No be lie

"As he dey pain them he dey sweet us"😂

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Aklee4994(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Streetmovement:

No be lie

"As he dey pain them he dey sweet us"😂
I swear....today Na our day bruh 😎 maybe something good will start happening with all this Shege pro max Nigeria girls Dey show our Simpson

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Aklee4994:
I swear....today Na our day bruh 😎 maybe something good will start happening with all this Shege pro max Nigeria girls Dey show our Simpson

No lies
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by 688olufunke: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Channel your energy to making money. Imagine you don't have 1k to sub yet you are thinking about one girlfriend? That's not normal.Channel your energy to making money. Imagine you don't have 1k to sub yet you are thinking about one girlfriend? That's not normal....
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by jimmychang: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:

Come look at this !!!!!
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Love should not be one sided, whehas already take u as a MUMU man grin
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Love should not be one sided, she has already take u as a MUMU man grin
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by johnlaw123(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tilados:
You are a big fool.

Very Very Very Very BIG one , dating a girl who can't do common sub is a liability.
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Qatar2022: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:
You're a big fool and you will be a fool forever
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by PerfectMan24: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
All these teenagers and their stories grin.
O'boy pls get ur PVC and vote Peter Obi to make ur life and future more beautiful
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kokorokomaster1:

Dey play
Your mumu button came with extra battery
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Chris2863(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Tilados:
You are a big fool.
big one oo
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by henndukwe18: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Merch:
federal government should just declare state of emergency on simps they should all be shot on sight sad
lol, no joy oo
Re: Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend by Olajydeey: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Things I see/read online baffles me..

Wetin be this, toriloun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warm Kpekus / My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys / Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.