Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Denrele Of Soundcity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Of Soundcity (14094 Views)

Poll: How do you see Denrele?

I like him.: 63% (110 votes)
I don't like him.: 36% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Vj Adams Of Soundcity And Chidima Caught On Camera / Chidinma Of Project Fame Nd Adams Of Soundcity Find Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by xstar(f): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2007
Denrele isnt insane fine, but on a serious note is either someone advise him.
i think his dressing is really getting out of hand, no body is stopping him from
creating his own identity,cos 2 much of every thing isnt right. sincerely
speaking the dressing has already gone out of hand.lets b sincere, isnt all abt beefing or watever
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by deb(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2007
Take it or leave it!
He has created a brand for himself.
DENRELE
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by zigbo(f): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2007
its called overdo
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by didee: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2007
cheesy angry angrybla bla to u all. leave denrele alone and face ur warrants. at least we know him, who knows you?? angry angry
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Mustay(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2007
zigbo:

its called overdo
itz caled OVERDOSE

didee:

cheesy angry angrybla bla to u all. leave denrele alone and face your warrants. at least we know him, who knows you?? angry angry

how can u be lowering ur self esteem lik this? sad
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by asbeem(f): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2007
in my own opinion i believe he was just born wierd cos he's been this way from way back kidi vision 101
and i must say i av never really liked him for dat but com to think of it he is makin his money just bein the way he is so maybe we shld still give him some credit. cool
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by queenbee2(f): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by MP007(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2007
no offence, his dressing is so gay
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Shaunscot(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2007
Same boots.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by marjson(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2007
HE IS GAY AND INFACT MAD AND CRAZY, THE GUY IS JUST TRYING TO BE DIFFRENT AND I THINK HE MADE IT THAT WAY, HE IS ALWAYS NOTICED DRESSING THAT WAY, WOW, TRY AND BE DIFFFERENT,
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Mustay(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2007
marjson:

HE IS GAY AND INFACT MAD AND CRAZY, THE GUY IS JUST TRYING TO BE DIFFRENT AND I THINK HE MADE IT THAT WAY, HE IS ALWAYS NOTICED DRESSING THAT WAY, WOW, TRY AND BE DIFFFERENT,

NA POLICE GO BE HIM FREND SOON
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by slimfella(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2007
All you playa haters, You need to get your thinkng straight. The guy has been like that since KIDIvision 101. So you'll leave him alone. The bobo is getting his dough and fame while you'll are hating
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Mustay(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
when he small, na so im leg turn 2 bow leg abi?
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by trendy(f): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2007
I lUv denrele kiss
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by zigbo(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2007
we love derenle bu' pls give those shoes a break undecided
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Mustay(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2007
abi o
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by gas213(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2007
i have a big campus show coming up and need a presenter to bring it to life, We've been considering Denrele, and now i think we'll jus pick him, he attracts plenty attention as i can see here now
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by jendordino(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2007
DENRELE IS NEITHER GAY NOR INSANE
we attend the same schoool [st gregorys college;s obalende] then,a year my senior.
he used to be quite and easy going.when he ferture in ktv then i used to adore him the more.but this days seing on SOUNDCITY keeps me off the balance.kept on wondering whatt went wrong.
but am still proud off him anyday anytime.
up schoooool,up gregssssss[ 99 set]
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by parislomo(f): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2007
I've got my opinion. You've got yours. They have got theirs too. So have we ours,  like someone rightly pointed out TO EACH ITS OWN.
pls to all u hu cant make ur opinions known and only keep pickin on pple hu can xpres their thots in words, stop comin on ds plane,  KAPICH!
back to DENRELE,  EVERYTHING ALREADY SAID PLUS THIS,  to each 'im o,na al of us get our own wey pple de talk abt o. just don't forget dat!
TO ME TO YOU WE ARE THE ONES TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. A PLACE WHERE WE CAN LAUGH WHERE WE CAN DANCE WHERE WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE AND HARMONY,  [color=#770077][/color]
u can finish up for me jare,
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by teeroy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2007
The guy is trying too hard to create a personality.TOO HARD. he's not the most fluent media person in Naija(not even in the top 100). if he were witty,everything would have fallen into place. . You would expect a "crazy" person as him to be quick-witted.such a boring talker
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by seun001(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2007
teeroy:

The guy is trying too hard to create a personality.TOO HARD. he's not the most fluent media person in Naija(not even in the top 100). if he were witty,everything would have fallen into place. . You would expect a "crazy" person as him to be quick-witted.such a boring talker

who says he aint quick witted,abi wetin be your own definition of quick witted hmm?

and he aint tryin to create a personality,he has a personality already so he can't be trying hard like u suggested.

so e no hia english but u understand woteva he is saying abi?that is enough.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by lateefah79: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2007
y una dey talk about the guy like this,at least he creat him own style, that is what ''ENTERTAINING'' is all about.so folks,he his doing what he knws how to do best,wetin una wey dey ''condem''the bobodo create, ,NOTHING.
abeg make una let am rest.
as for u derenle your ''STAR'' just dey ''rise''.wish u all the bast o jare.
aproko make una go rest,una neva see anytin.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by jaybaby(f): 1:25am On Sep 08, 2007
Who Cares!
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Mustay(m): 3:23am On Sep 08, 2007
hpw can u take d guy serious sef
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by seun001(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2007
lampard316:

who is talking about one being jeolous of a mad man.is frank ( of ONE LOVE on AIT) not a star.does he show off or does he act like a baby.i actually hate to watch him (denrele) present any program.he pisses me off.for christ sake,i am not jeolous of him,but he is not matured and likes to show off.

Frank's got his style!
Denrele"s got his style!

so wots the fuss/
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Fimmy(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2007
another sick thing
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by jerrymania(m): 2:21am On Sep 09, 2007
@ y'all

Y'all showing up as if you know him.

Looking at those pics, men this guy is a slowpoke,a psycho and one heavy notice me. Well now is the bloom of life,youth,coz when he's getting older and getting pot belly,i wonder what style he'll put on then,maybe strictly panties.

Sign off!
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Mustay(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2007
jerrymania:

@ y'all

Y'all showing up as if you know him.

Looking at those pics, men this guy is a slowpoke,a psycho and one heavy notice me. Well now is the bloom of life,youth,because when he's getting older and getting pot belly,i wonder what style he'll put on then,maybe strictly undies.

Sign off!

na im pikin go collect the caze
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by 2dye4(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2007
frankly, i won't want my kids watching him! angry
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Mustay(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2007
ABI O

MAY WE NEVA SEE SUCH DEwereness IN OUR KIDS
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by alchemist(m): 1:01am On Sep 10, 2007
DERELE na Bleep up presenter,trying to be funny but he is dry like sand,he should find something else to do rather than waste his talent on TV and i no even know wetindem see for am wey dem take give am award
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by zigbo(f): 1:24am On Sep 10, 2007
wat da h*** award for wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Dumelo To Host Reality Tv Show : House 45 / Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.