Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Denrele Of Soundcity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Of Soundcity (14096 Views)

Poll: How do you see Denrele?

I like him.: 63% (110 votes)
I don't like him.: 36% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Vj Adams Of Soundcity And Chidima Caught On Camera / Chidinma Of Project Fame Nd Adams Of Soundcity Find Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by kayjazz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2007
i think da guy has succeeded in transforming himself into a brand in da Nigerian entertainment industry,his dress code-anyhow;his hairstyle-strictly crazy.i think the guy has just proved 2 the youths dat "WITH PASSION FOR ACTION,WE CAN ALWAYS MAKE A CHANGE"one love Den-ray-lay, one love sound city,one love nairaland,one love naija youths, :
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by maki(f): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2007
this guy looks gay to me and he reminds me of dennis rodman
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by 9ja4eva: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2007
He is just different

He is not gay and even if hes gay which one concern una?

Cant someone have a unique lifestyle?
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by kulaShaker(f): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2007
I like him he is different from the usual. my kind of person smiley
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by fables(f): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2007
Denrele thumb up jo, I love this guy so good that I and my hubby don't hesitate to stop whatever we are doing whenever he on screen. so I don't see anything wrong about him because he talk sense and he's funny.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by seun001(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2007
dis guy created a style,no copying of anybody which makes him unique.i especially like him cos he is the craziest presenter ever to come up on naija screens.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by BoboGee(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ bigrovar and kayjazz

there is a thin line btw genuis and insanity.

and i'm afraid ur frnd may be standing on it. u may never know which side he's on at any moment.
met him (not one on one sha) a couple of times.
he just COULD NOT keep his mouth shut. good for a presenter, bad for a man.

wetin concern me sha. hin money no dey enter my pocket, so hin wahala no go fit reach my side.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Orikinla(m): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2007
Denrele is a very brilliant and intelligent young man and has always been unique since his days on campus at the University of Lagos. And more level-headed than most people I know in Nigeria.

The funny thing is, those who don't know him are just jumping to erroneous conclusions.

He is already a success.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by bigrovar(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2007
Orikinla:

Denrele is a very brilliant and intelligent young man and has always been unique since his days on campus at the University of Lagos. And more level-headed than most people I know in Nigeria.

The funny thing is, those who don't know him are just jumping to erroneous conclusions.

He is already a success.

u are right man, very humble dude
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by snazzydawn(f): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2007
Did not really take much notice Denrele until the last year's edition of The Next Movie Star. I must confess, I love his style or rather, his uniqueness. I have looked closely at him and beneath all that wild and crazy facade, there is this fragility around him that just endears him to me. I also love his build, my kind of guy, I love them slender(lol). He has succeeded in carving out a niche for himself. When one mentions Denrele, the first thing that comes to mind is Oh, that crazy, wild, likeable guy. In my opinion, that is a good thing. Thumbs up, Denrele.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by biomic(f): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2007
he is not gay-----u guys shuld just stop hating------he is just some guy making his own statement------he is unique and i love itttttt
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by odada(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2007
*wipes eyes with back of palms* cant believe they still think hes gay and crazy
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by WarfyBoy(m): 2:17am On Sep 04, 2007
Denrele, thats his identity, i LOVE this guy die, out of every presenter in S/C, Hes d 1 i luv most, hes kool, different, Handsome, beautiful, fun, creat, ahhh that guy is to good to b called GOOD, i realy love his style, i love him more than any1 on S/C

KEEP ON WIT UR MADNESS MAN, e still good make person dey crace soetimes, if no b madness now hu for know Denrele, tlkless of kom bring im mata kom N/L
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by seun001(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2007
snazzydawn:

Did not really take much notice Denrele until the last year's edition of The Next Movie Star. I must confess, I love his style or rather, his uniqueness. I have looked closely at him and beneath all that wild and crazy facade, there is this fragility around him that just endears him to me. I also love his build, my kind of guy, I love them slender(lol). He has succeeded in carving out a niche for himself. When one mentions Denrele, the first thing that comes to mind is Oh, that crazy, wild, likeable guy. In my opinion, that is a good thing. Thumbs up, Denrele.

wanna hook up with him? grin cheesy wink
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by omorowa(f): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2007
Oh please! get off his back, some of you are starting to sound like those tabliod magazines that always want somethign to be worse than it is. The guy is different, he is BOLD, cos not many people have the liver to stand out like that. And as for thinking he is gay 'HOw does it affect anyone but him'. I like Derenle cos he has a lovely personality and he is not atall intimidated by culture or what 'seems' normal!
Enjoy your day everyone kiss
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by drchic(f): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2007
I dont see him as a really good presenter and I see his dressing and crazy antics just distracts
one from that fact. I see it as just a way for him to cover up for his inadequacies, real or
imagined.

To each his own.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by zimba315(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2007
well that good of him just do anything crazy nigeria will usually get to know you but forget it his a star. i love his courage right from kids 101,twilight zone and even flatmate he has been wonderfull.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by ritchboi: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2007
Hmm,lets see,fake accent+fake personality=ehm,u gues.
Wel he doesnt act dat way behind d cameras,i no sum1 who nos him,al dat stuf is jus 2 get yall's atenshun,n ij seems 2 b workin.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by onyekang1(f): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2007
i lik d been realistic attitude his got,but i tink he can do beta wit his appearance
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by topetope(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2007
I like the guy,
i know he is sick.

But pls,i would really appreciate he gets anoda boot.
he has just that one for like 2years i have been seeing him.

Pls,na beg i beg

Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by ebony4life(f): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2007
The Guy is okay, he is just showing that he's got skillz. smiley
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by trueface(f): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2007
i think denrele is just being inventive and enigmatic. am not crazy bout him but i know him from a distance nd i know he's a great guy.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by femibig(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2007
abeggi, leave the guy alone,he is trying 2 be unique. undecided
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by richylaw(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2007
Just another emblem of stage originality - that's what he is. Let him be.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by thanie(f): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
I just don't like the guy, secondly i think he talks too much (irrelevant things) or ii it notice me, infact eveything about him is femine undecided
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by funkelola(f): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2007
The guy is just trying to create an identity jare.
i remember the guy during the KIDDI VISION 101 days
Lets give him a chance and appreciate him
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by justme3(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2007
i think u guy is just different from the boring old ppl we get to see on nigerian tv. dnt know if he's gay but if he is its no big deal
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by strongarm1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2007
goes to show what nigerians know about show-biz, zilch! the guy is in the show-business what more explanation is there to it.its all about style,re-invension of styles baby! and as for those refering to him as Gay, i say get a life no i take that back ;get on with your own life. mind your business his sexual preference(be it true or not) aint nonya business ok.
as far as opinion goes, nothing do the guy jo!! he is cool o! smiley
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by dennylove(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2007
my grand pa,use to tell me that,NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, PEOPLES MUST TALK ABOUT YOU. this is one evidence.
Some say Denrele na GAY angry angry angry
some say Denrele na CRAZE PERSON embarassed embarassed embarassed
Some say he dey dress KOLOMENTAL cheesy cheesy cheesy
even pples wey no know am still dey talk about am. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa ooooooooo 4 BASKET MOUTH N PARROT MOUTH. grin grin grin.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by bennnie(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2007
LEAVE DENRELE ALONE PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSE. I LOVE HIM.HE'S THE BOMB
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by amaikama(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2007
Well, as for me. whatever makes him happy in what he does is fine by me. grin
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by nnowu(f): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2007
the guy is just annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" / Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.